Life on Tour Part 4.... The Final Chapter?

blkoraltm

Most recently my last stop on tour required that I find another location to have fun.  In a smaller city in Florida, with no Bathhouse, small Gay Club and not much else to do; I sat down during the 3 weeks stay that we were there intending on finding a place to go to get some fun.  I finally settled on Orlando; and scheduled a day off booked a Red Coach Bus into Orlando, which was Super cheap thanks to Groupon and set out to have some fun.  I got up early in the AM and jumped in an Uber to the station and posted on Barebackrts to let the city know I was on my way; and planned on a good time.  

It was also 1/2 price night at Club Orlando so I knew that at least I would save some money on my fun day out.  I got off the Bus and walked a few blocks down to the a Denny's grabbed some breakfast and messaged a gentlemen on who invited me over for some fun.  He was near to the Bathouse; so it gave me a chance to chill before 4pm and 1/2 price night a great way to get started.  He let me swallow a load; wanted to fuck me only when i had a sloppy hole and sent me on my way with a stomach full of cum and coffee.  I got to Club Orlando at 1pm and figured it was worth the early entry to lose the 1/2 price charge; and just went ahead in checked in.  It was quiet inside; but I still had some fun.   As the time went by and 4pm hit; it got crowded and it was great to have started some fun before and be settled in to watch people who came in. 

Once it got busy; I played around with quite a few people mostly swallowing some dick; before I got dragged into fun with 2 pumped cock Daddy's who took turns stretching my hole; it started out as one of those occasions where my eyes tried to write a check that my ass couldn't cash but I just relaxed and let the stroke happen and eventually my hole opened and he slid in and out giving me some of the best pleasure I had had for the last 6 weeks on tour.  I kept going with them while we were in the elevated gloryhole wall; and before I know it we had been joined by a few others.  Someone grabbed my cock and slipped it into their mouth; and kept going back and forth from licking my hole and the cock that was pounding it and swallowing my dick.  Before I knew it a loud grunt starting coming from behind me...... 

After that 1st load I kept going; I found a muscle daddy with a pierced monster cock who let me swallow his load and while doing so got my load splashing out.  And then one of the pumped Daddy cock refilled my hole, and gave me another load in my ass before I knew it was time for me to leave and head back to catch my bus back to the quiet city the tour stop was in. 

3 days later the Coronavirus shutdown our tour and I had to take solace in knowing that I was well on my way to the best year as a cumdump I was going to have almost ever! 

102953735_666166857266861_8154944234156195840_n.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.