Sleeves, Sheaths, and Cock on a Stick - Have You, Would You, and Why?

ErosWired

In idly shopping the net for a new dildo today, I ran across a page of cock sheaths/extenders and also ass ‘sleeves’ to fit into a bottom’s hole so (it says) he can keep taking it and ‘feel fuller’.

Now, this is a *bareback* fucking site where the scorn for allowing any barrier to come between the contact of bare cock and bare ass is nigh on universal, so I would think this question would basically answer itself. But these things aren’t condoms - they’re...enhancements?

Personally I can’t imagine a reality in which I would ever ask a Top to fuck me with a sleeve lining my ass, but they must be selling these things to somebody. The cock sheaths/extenders I could understand perhaps if there are situations where size becomes a problem with penetration, or there could be other medical reasons, but these aren’t being sold as items for men with special problems. I would think that for the average guy, nothing would amplify any existing feeling of insecurity about his size worse than strapping on a fake enlargement.

Has anybody ever actually used such things? Did you still consider it bareback because you didn’t use a condom? Why did you choose to use them?

Another item that I have looked at from time to time is the kind if dildo that ends not with a set if balls or a suction cup, but a flared lip followed by a handle - basically a cock on a stick, a dildo with a grip on the end. When I’m in service in hotels or bathhouse rooms, men routinely pick up the dildo I have with me and fuck me with it - sometimes brutally. I’d kind of like to get one of these handled cocks, but I wonder if  the handle would just give men more grip and leverage to try to take their brutality up a notch. Has anyone had any experience with these?

14 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

I would think that for the average guy, nothing would amplify any existing feeling of insecurity about his size worse than strapping on a fake enlargement.

I have a really small cock. Not diagnostically a micropenis, but I'm on the very low end of the cock size chart. If I'm being honest, I can make a direct connection between my endowment and my status as a total bottom. I'm also turned on by SPH (small penis humiliation) and other forms of humiliation as well.

So the thought of a bottom demanding I wear some kind of fake, penis size enhancement apparatus before he demands I fuck him is incredibly exciting to me. Especially in the presence of top men with average to large penises who were watching. "A fake cock for a fake man". Yeah, I'd be lying if I said I don't find that scenario exquisitely exciting.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I saw them too. I would say these cock sheaths and ass sleeves are marketed as enhancements or toys but are basically just for having protected sex without using condoms. Sure, the sheaths can increase a guy's size and girth and that could be fun for a while while playing. But the ass sleeves must feel for a top like he's fucking a flesh light and for the bottom like he has a dildo up his ass. I don't really see the fun in using one of those. 

2 hours ago, NLbear said:

I saw them too. I would say these cock sheaths and ass sleeves are marketed as enhancements or toys but are basically just for having protected sex without using condoms. Sure, the sheaths can increase a guy's size and girth and that could be fun for a while while playing. But the ass sleeves must feel for a top like he's fucking a flesh light and for the bottom like he has a dildo up his ass. I don't really see the fun in using one of those. 

I'll note that some of those sheaths are open-ended - that is, they add girth, but don't have a tip to add length. For those, the sex isn't protected.

As for the ass sleeves: All I can say is, on one of the few occasions in my past when I was asked to top, my usual concern about not being hard enough to penetrate didn't prove to be an issue. Let's say it was like inserting a business card into a 10"x13" envelope. For that kind of guy, anything to reduce the diameter might be a blessing for his top(s).