bottomdaddy

bottomdaddy

I have seen this guy many times when I go to the lumber yard for supplies.  He works there part-time, 19 and out of highschool.  He is about 6' 2", 175 lbs.  He and I have talked many times and he knows I am gay.  Only today he focused on something different.  He was telling me that things are just a little difficult for him since he is not able to meet up with his friends.  So being the adult in the conversation, I just asked him what was so difficult.  He just looked at me slid his hand down to cover his bulge and then look me in the eye and said that his 9" cock needed someplace to put his "juice" into.  Well now he had my attention and he knew he did.  I asked him what time he was getting off work.  He gave me his cell number and had an apartment with another room mate.  He said the room mate was working and would not be back until after midnight.   I met him at his place and as soon as we got inside, he locked the door and dropped his pants.  Yes he has a 9" cock and it stood straight out.  He all pushed it into my mouth.  I did not even begin to lick it yet and he was dumping his very huge load in my mouth.  He was thick like jelly and tasted somewhat salty, but had more of a heavy sweet taste.  He pumped  7 times in my mouth without me doing anything except trying to swallow all of his cream.  When he finished,  he told me I was going to be taking more of him.  We went into his bedroom and stripped down.  This 19 year old guy, fucked me twice and I loved every second he was filling me with his meat and cream.  We now are doing this on a pretty much regular basis.  He has great green eyes, but a great hunk of meat as well.

• Like 7