Cumdumps and COVID19

Ozpig

I just wonder how my fellow cumdumps are going through the COVID19 lockdowns and saga. I can honestly say it has been the most testing time for a total cumdump that I have experienced in my life. Sex on premises joints in Sydney are closed. For the main part regulars and semi regulars have been missing in action. For a no cock or load refused bottom, it has been a nightmare. I went from getting bred 15-20 times a week to three or four and struggling to get that. It has been an absolute nightmare. Are there any other bottoms suffering the same drought

• Like 1

Absolutely. I have taken exactly one cock since March 15. My normal cunting grounds are Louisville and Indianapolis, and where have the regional raging Covid hotspots been? Wait for it... Louisville and Indianapolis.

I feel useless. I don’t really hunt for Men, I just set myself up in some easily accessible public place, let every guy within range know where an what I am, and wait like a goat tied down to lure tigers. But I can’t do that where I am at home in the rural wastes. There just isn’t the cock to service.

I can tell my hole has tightened up because I haven’t been regularly fucked. Dildos are helpful, but there’s no substitute for another man fucking you to stretch and expand you internally - you simply can’t get the leverage to do it properly yourself. I hate to do it, but I’m afraid I’m going to have to find a Top or two willing to help me by spending the time to stretch me out - I normally wouldn’t ask the Top to do something for me, and I only hope I can find one or two who actually enjoy just playing with a hole.

When I return to service - and unless they lock us all down again it will be soon - I’m going out armed to protect myself and the Tops against infection as much as I possibly can.

Same in Melbourne.  Hole feels barren now, craving hot seed so much. And now Australia's premium bareback venue, Club 80, has been closed and stripped bare during this lockdown! So sad 

3 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Absolutely. I have taken exactly one cock since March 15. My normal cunting grounds are Louisville and Indianapolis, and where have the regional raging Covid hotspots been? Wait for it... Louisville and Indianapolis.

I feel useless. I don’t really hunt for Men, I just set myself up in some easily accessible public place, let every guy within range know where an what I am, and wait like a goat tied down to lure tigers. But I can’t do that where I am at home in the rural wastes. There just isn’t the cock to service.

I can tell my hole has tightened up because I haven’t been regularly fucked. Dildos are helpful, but there’s no substitute for another man fucking you to stretch and expand you internally - you simply can’t get the leverage to do it properly yourself. I hate to do it, but I’m afraid I’m going to have to find a Top or two willing to help me by spending the time to stretch me out - I normally wouldn’t ask the Top to do something for me, and I only hope I can find one or two who actually enjoy just playing with a hole.

When I return to service - and unless they lock us all down again it will be soon - I’m going out armed to protect myself and the Tops against infection as much as I possibly can.

I know where you are coming from. I too have resorted to my dildos, but even they are better when someone else fucks you with them. My hole too has tightened a bit but I was pretty loose to start with and I just crave the 15 or 16 cocks and loads I am not getting each week.

I enjoyed some good dick and cum at the Sydney sauna's in FEB. I hate that all of the sex clubs are closed and wonder if they will survive financially. Since March 11th I've had only ONE big beautiful black cock and load inside me and I'm starved, craving more. Before this, I'd connect with several fuck pals a week and have a couple of groups each month... I'm sticking with trusted pals vs. strangers for the foreseeable future, but even those pals are scarce at the present. 😢

• Like 1

There are definitely not foolproof, but here's what I have been doing:

• I stick with people I know and trust.
  • All one-on-one's, no groups.
  • No kissing and spitting.
  • A bottle of alcohol stands by my apartment door. Footwear stays by the door.
  • I usually like to let the post-fuck scent linger, but now I shower and brush my teeth right after getting fucked.

When I invited a stranger to my place, he wore a mask throughout the session and insisted on wearing condoms. I did not object.

Travel to San Francisco yesterday, got fucking and loaded last night. Had a long hot fuck session this morning. Sitting here waiting for my second fuck today. It's going to be anonymous, I going to be blindfolded with my ass up.

Guest CuriousDallas

It’s been tough as I left Dallas to move back in with my parents and it’s taken time to get a network of buds in place. Worse still I can’t host and can only meet up with guys when I go for “walks”. That said there’s a few guys in my neighborhood I’m hooking up with and former fuck buds. It’s definitely not what it was in Dallas but getting some.

I'm going crazy. It's been three months since I got bred. I've resorted to butt plugs and dildos now and it's just not doing it for me. I need the real thing.

1 hour ago, subbytch said:

I finally broke down and got used yesterday. Four months. I felt so good... and so empty today.

I'm now self quarantining for two weeks to make sure I didn't get anything. This is all so frustrating.

Glad you got it, bud.  I need it so bad too after 3+ months.  Will have to get it soon.  Oink!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SBB1984 said:

I'm going crazy. It's been three months since I got bred. I've resorted to butt plugs and dildos now and it's just not doing it for me. I need the real thing.

Right with ya and on the exact same page as you, bud.  The dildo just doesn't do it for me either, though I ride it every day.  Need real cocks and real breedings!

I'm missing my local sauna big time. If ever I needed a good breeding, I'd park my arse in the very comfortable sling and be fucked by all and sundry, nearly always raw. 

Now, like everywhere else it's closed and I fear it will never reopen. Most UK city's have only 1 or 2 sex on site venues and if it closes permanently there will be nothing local. 1 on 1 is no substitute for a good sauna as 1 load is never enough for a cum dump.

If my local closes, then I hope Blackpool bounces back. I'll manage if I know I can have a breeding weekend every few weeks. Time will tell. 

• Like 1