Cumdumps and COVID19

Ozpig

2 hours ago, bareback-flipflop said:

Here in Hungary, the lockdown is over. The saunas and The cruising bar are open again. Yesterday I started to take prep again and I am open for new adventures. However, I have anxiety about visiting bars or saunas, and a bit about visiting others. 

I share the same anxiety as  you.  It's not about sex or hooking up; it's more about close social contact, breathing, etc.  Sex can be accomplished without being literally face to face.  Let's hope.

8 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

It’s been tough as I left Dallas to move back in with my parents and it’s taken time to get a network of buds in place. Worse still I can’t host and can only meet up with guys when I go for “walks”. That said there’s a few guys in my neighborhood I’m hooking up with and former fuck buds. It’s definitely not what it was in Dallas but getting some.

Such a good boy.

4 hours ago, HardOneLA said:

I share the same anxiety as  you.  It's not about sex or hooking up; it's more about close social contact, breathing, etc.  Sex can be accomplished without being literally face to face.  Let's hope.

Yes, it’s true but my anxiety is not because of myself. I don’t care about my health. Generally this virus is not dangerous for the people in the age of mine. And if I will be the one of the million who has complications then it’s my fate. I worry only about some old friends. So, I’ve decided to meet them wearing mask, keeping the distance and not sharing things. 
Furthermore, I am going to move to my weekend house (as it’s usual in summers) where I have a big terrace and a garden surrounded by tall hedges. I hope, it’s needless to explain why it is important. I already wrote to one of my summer fuckbuddies, a hung twink with whom we are used to fuck in that terrace. 

Edited by bareback-flipflop
  • Like 1

havent cared about it in the slightest, the media has wildly over blown the mortality rate and governments are caught in the fear storm. I have a stats degree so maybe thats why but it is depressing to see people so terrified.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, parvenu said:

havent cared about it in the slightest, the media has wildly over blown the mortality rate and governments are caught in the fear storm. I have a stats degree so maybe thats why but it is depressing to see people so terrified.

Oh well, I suppose you having a stats degree makes the work of all the statisticians, epidemiologists, and other researchers, virtually all with multiple advanced degrees, suspect.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well after three months without cocks I've decided that I have to go back to my purpose of serving cocks again.  So if there are any Tops in LA/ W Whd who want a pig to breed, HMU.  Love 3-ways and groups too, but may have to limit numbers at this time.  I just need to get back into the routine of being used and fucked.  Also if there are any Tit Masters or Tit Tops out there definitely get in touch.  Mine are hotwired to my hole and control all on  me.  I've been pumping, clamping, etc, them every day, but they need to be used and worked.  Thanks guys and continue to stay safe.  Oink!

Well after 3 months without I can finally say "Hallelujah", as I finally got my first breeding today.  You have no idea how phenomenal it felt, to serve and receive cock again.  Had posted an ad on BBRT (which is posting them again) essentially whoring myself out.  Received multiple responses  but some didn't continue, except for one guy I'd chatted with a long time ago.  Long story short, he came over, knew what my tits were made for, gave me a great fuck and a hot breeding!  I carried it for three hours and just now a little came out.  Now I'm ready for more and have some self confidence back.  Go for it, buds - safely in terms of the virus.  Oink!

I know many don't think as i do but it's been evident from the very start that this whole thing has been a political ploy and now Italy's autopsies only put the final proof on that thought. I've been letting anyone that needs a hole to use my ass through this time so i've been getting fucked daily.  And there have been a LOT who believed as i have so i've been getting fucked and bred all along. My ass has been and is still "open for business" lol. 

• Like 1

On 6/9/2020 at 6:37 PM, BootmanLA said:

Oh well, I suppose you having a stats degree makes the work of all the statisticians, epidemiologists, and other researchers, virtually all with multiple advanced degrees, suspect.

Bootmanla. Be terrified if you want but stop trying to shame others just because you are terrible at math and listen to the lies of the Clown News Network ... Especially since the epidemiologists and the guys that created the models are all saying "oops"   just like every single one of the past epidemics over the last 30.years.  These guys are wrong more often then the weathermen!

Edited by lovetobefucked
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

On 6/9/2020 at 11:58 AM, parvenu said:

Plenty of people with stats degrees get it totally wrong by failing to include all the data thereby "shaping" the data, and by having a conclusion they are focused on proving, rather than seeing where the data takes you. The people I'm referring to in this case are those who used purported statistics to oppose every advance in LGBT rights over decades. The reason they could do this is because LGBT people were so little studied in so many realms of medicine and public policy so it was easier to distort what little data there was or make up what was missing. The Williams Institute at UCLA was established to focus on doing the analysis and research to fill in that gap and make those distortions stand out for the self-serving manipulations they were. A great deal of their work is in the record rebutting the anti-Marriage Equality cases at the Supreme Court Of The United States (SCOTUS).  

My point being that people with agendas, or who want to justify their actions, misinterpret data and statistics *all the time*. That doesn't mean that reality conforms to the shape of their self-delusion or self-deception.

Statisticians and data scientists who are held to the standards of peer review around the world are looking at the rapidly emerging data and, certainly based on the US dataset, there is evidence that COVID-19 mortality is being undercounted based on a "spike of excess mortality" in broader CDC data.

The issues involved are complex. What is the distinction between someone who died OF COVID-19 rather than WITH COVID-19 and what should be counted? How are OF COVID-19 deaths being confirmed when the testing rate and the autopsy rate are just fractions of the total deaths? What percentage of the up to 40% spike in excess mortality numbers can and should be attributed to COVID-19? These are things it will take time to come to consensus on. After all, there is still no agreed on final death toll for Hurricane Katrina and that was in 2005.

Your blithe dismissal of the threat COVID-19 presents to individuals and society seems both unfounded and unwise based on the data, even as early and imperfect as that data is. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest RawUKTop
7 hours ago, lovetobefucked said:

I know many don't think as i do but it's been evident from the very start that this whole thing has been a political ploy and now Italy's autopsies only put the final proof on that thought. I've been letting anyone that needs a hole to use my ass through this time so i've been getting fucked daily.  And there have been a LOT who believed as i have so i've been getting fucked and bred all along. My ass has been and is still "open for business" lol. 

Can you elaborate what you mean by "Italy's autopsies only put the final proof on that thought"? Any source? 🙂

Guest ff-whole

"Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom."

We are bombarded with mass hysteria and money or other agenda driven media... It's time you stop trusting but verifying the information you need to know.
The world has gone crazy and if you blindly follow this mass hysteria you are part of the problem.
I don't want to go into detail  why certain people die, which age groups and who have less symptoms or none at all...
We are talking on this website about taking unprotected sex with HIV+ and STD possibilities, you smoke how many packages of cigarettes ? and you want to shame and moralize us for not believing all this Fauci and Bill Gates induced mass hysteria? Go f%ck yourself.

I'll leave it at that. Unfollow me, call me names... I don't care. In the end it will explain more who you are then who I am.