Cumdumps and COVID19

Ozpig

On 6/11/2020 at 7:37 AM, lovetobefucked said:

Bootmanla. Be terrified if you want but stop trying to shame others just because you are terrible at math and listen to the lies of the Clown News Network ... Especially since the epidemiologists and the guys that created the models are all saying "oops"   just like every single one of the past epidemics over the last 30.years.  These guys are wrong more often then the weathermen!

I am not "terrified". Please do not put words in my mouth that I did not use. 

As for the rest of your ignorant screed - I shudder to think about where you get whatever it is you call "news". 

"Hitchen's Razor" says that what can be asserted without proof can also be dismissed without proof. While that's certainly true, there's no need to settle for that when the data exists. 

The CDC has an "Excess Deaths Associated with COVID-19" report that has a set of live dashboards and data visualizations that was last updated on June 10th 2020. The algorithms used, methodologies employed, and caveats made are documented and open to scrutiny. This is one pool of data from which the concern about undercounting of COVID-19 related deaths springs.

There are computer programs, algorithms, methodologies etc employed ... In Victoria (Australia ) their chief health clown (and I use that term deliberately) has a computer program that he used to shut the state down (Pop about 4.7m) with an expected 36,000 deaths.... actual - under 40! The locals were in a state of lock down.. go out without a "lawful" excuse and the fine was $1652. You couldn't play golf, go fishing, visit a fiend for sex etc (if they didn't live with U).. the most amusing one was that there is a river that is the border with the next state (NSW).. U couldn't fish from the south bank.. but go across the bridge to the other state.. no problems. I have a close friend who has been pulled up and questioned at least 3 times..once coming back from the supermarket (with shopping bags), going to the supermarket with the bags on the passenger seat.. and coming back from the chemist with prescription drugs (checked).. he now carries his chemist scripts when he leaves home.

So to show what a pack of wankers they are.. there was a demo in Melbourne last weekend with about 20,000 in attendance... no fines //just tut tutting from the wankers who run the state.

• 1 month later...
Guest takingdeepanal

I had maybe 4 or 5 guys lined up. Had to ask for rainchecks from all of them. 2 of them said that I was an unreliable timewasting c*nt and blocked me.

26 minutes ago, takingdeepanal said:

I had maybe 4 or 5 guys lined up. Had to ask for rainchecks from all of them. 2 of them said that I was an unreliable timewasting c*nt and blocked me.

Why did you have to ask for rainchecks from all of them? And did you explain?

Guest takingdeepanal
3 minutes ago, NLbear said:

Why did you have to ask for rainchecks from all of them? And did you explain?

We are back in a 6-week lockdown. I explained - but they said that this was just an excuse.

Hi Taking Deepanal

Yep Melbourne is a cot case thanks to a INCOMPETANT Govt... they allowed just about anyone to supervise the initial lockdown of returning people from overseas.. and they allowed those people to go out into society...they were allowed to leave without testing.. and now after Ramadan have managed to spread the virus around Melbourne with devastating results (a few deaths… mind U it's noting like what is happening in the US).. then there are Victorians trying to escape to other states ..bloody idiots.

For the benefit of overseas readers... the border between Victoria and New South Wales has been blocked (except for essential travel) for the first time since the Spanish flu in the 1920's...  

See also my comments earlier... 

Guest takingdeepanal
13 hours ago, Leather69 said:

Hi Taking Deepanal

Yep Melbourne is a cot case thanks to a INCOMPETANT Govt... they allowed just about anyone to supervise the initial lockdown of returning people from overseas.. and they allowed those people to go out into society...they were allowed to leave without testing.. and now after Ramadan have managed to spread the virus around Melbourne with devastating results (a few deaths… mind U it's noting like what is happening in the US).. then there are Victorians trying to escape to other states ..bloody idiots.

For the benefit of overseas readers... the border between Victoria and New South Wales has been blocked (except for essential travel) for the first time since the Spanish flu in the 1920's...  

See also my comments earlier... 

I would have added more like unthinking fucking stupid security guards who don't give a fuck about anything but their next paycheck, plus those who didn't obey the directive they are given to immediately go home after they were tested. 

After lockdown has been lifted, let's look at getting together for something.