Loose or tight hole

Guest MusclepigcunT

I prefer to fuck a looser hole than a tight one - too tight and I just assume the bottom is fighting me. I have pretty good muscle control and I will adjust my hole to the top's likes. If he moans more when I'm tight, I keep it tight. If he gets louder when I'm loose, I spread it wide for him.  I find most guys like both depending on where they are timing-wise and how fast they want to cum.  No complaints yet, so I think I'm doing i right.  Any tops want to critique my skills?  @DesertChaos, I'm looking at you.... <oink>

• Like 2

I'm intrigued by guys who have that 'elongated' GAPE of a hole, still with plenty of grip but definitely no virgin or a tight-twat flincher. Takes cock like a champ! I imagine all the other gorgeous cocks that have rutted his hole into the well-fucked condition and feel like I'm 'sharing their anon legacy', an extra thrill!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My hole is loose from years of being fucked heaps and buttplugs, toys et and I find tops like a hole they don't have to struggle to get into or work they way in inch by inch. I prefer tops to ram it straight in, to take my breath away with that first thrust. 

• Like 1

Definetely a loose hole. A tight hole can be so hard to get in, and if you are as big as me, it can be really uncomfortable and painful for the bottom.

My ideal bottom has a loose hole which he can control at will to make it tighter when I ask for it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 8/21/2011 at 2:05 PM, eurotopnyc said:

I would say a bottom should ideally loosen the sphincter on the instrokes and GENTLY tighten the grip on the cock on the outstrokes.

Very good advice because by loosening the hole it allows deep penetration and more friction as the cock goes in deep. Also a gentle tightening is all what's needed to provide enough pleasure to the top.

• Like 1

I have a loose hole from all the fucking I've taken. I also prefer fucking a loose hole. Just feels better especially if it's full of cum.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fistedslack

Im every loose but the men that i meets see to prefer me loose and some get very horny with the prospect of me allowing them to widen me more permanently.  I know being very loose has its consequences but im happy with that, can deal with it and prefer to let men own my cunt and make me wider  and wider over time. 

On 5/30/2011 at 1:42 PM, slobbvers said:

Couldn't cum in the bottom as his hole was too loose for me.

I can tell from the way the cock feels whether or not a tightening of my hole is required to provide the top with more friction in his cock. Plus, when my hole has opened up, the top can go deeper and get more friction that way.

I guess Big Dick Daddy's would love tight cunt holes - try tearing them up but I think if a cunt boy knows there going to be some huge dicks , 10 inches or more , the BEST friends are toys - stretching / developing cunts - especially deep penetrations !  :)   :)

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I guess I would have to say a tight hole for me.  I enjoy the challenge and the enveloping feel of the ass lips around my cock as I pummel the hole.  Just my preference.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2011 at 10:38 AM, submissivefaggot said:

looks like tops prefer a looser, more experienced hole. as a bottom i have often found tops don't seem to enjoy my rather tight hole (which also struggles taking depth) as much as I thought they would. Any reason why tops think this might be the case?

They don’t enjoy making a boy flail, squeal, and beg. I love the process of violating a tight youngster’s bodily integrity, pushing determinedly against his anal defenses until they break and yield his rectum to my full length and girth. Grease, force, and total adherence to the principle of coitus non interruptus are all I need. Once penetration starts, the bitch’s job is to take it and provide me full use of his cunt. I will not “take it out” until the last of my seed is oozing into his lower intestine.

I do appreciate the sight of a gaping, distended cunt, but only if I’m the one who did the damage.