Any condom hoarding stories?

Teneo

I went to a bathhouse a while back and started chatting with one of the worker cleaning. We talked about all the things he finds in the trash can and I asked about used condoms. He said that he find a lot of them and that guys ask for them. He offered some to me and I was so excited. I took them home and kept them in the freezer. Once I combined them all into one load and got my ass really cummy. It has turned into a little Fetish to use them. Anyone else got stories about used condoms filled with loads?

• Like 3

When I go to saunas for loads I always check the trash cans in vacant rooms and rush in when guys cum out.  Always check for loaded condoms and empty the cum in my ass then go out looking for more loads...

I will never forget the image of the first time I saw a condom on the ground used, and I knew why. I must have been 12.  It was by some parking in the dirt. The fact that a guy’s dick had been in it, and had cum there got me so excited.  I masturbated and masturbated thinking of him fucking some chick in his car, and then throwing it out the window. 

Edited by bbfarm
spelling error
  • Like 2

I had a similar experience to bbfarm. I was a very sheltered child, but when I was walking my dog one day and found a used condom a few blocks from my house in the suburbs I lnew exactly what it was and obviously now know exactly what that meant for me. 

I wanted that cum. I wanted it inside me. I found a stick and played with the condom. It was still wet, and I assume still warm. I pushed the cum out, and I was so desperately excited I wanted to pick it up and shove it in my mouth. 

Eventually someone came along, so I kicked it away and kept on walking. I wished I could have gone back outside later to find it and do what I wanted. 

As for now, when I take loads and a guy wants to use a condom, I let him but I keep the condom. When he goes I tie it off, cut open the tip, and squirt the cum into me like frosting on a cake. 

Sometimes I pour it into my mouth. Maybe next time I’ll just put the whole thing in my mouth like I wanted to as a child. 

• Like 3

I went to the bathhouse one afternoon and was getting sucked off by this guy though the gloryhole. He was tall, dark skinned and really skinny, he asked me back to his room and said yes. Once there he had 3 used condoms lined up on the side table filled with other guys cum who didn't want to bareback him. Being the good pig I am, I asked if I could use them to lube him up and he was very eager for that. I used up 2 of loads in the condoms and added 2 of mine:) An great afternoon of skipping work to breed.

• Like 4