Meeting truckers

Slipperyott

Sorry if this isn't quite the right spot but....Is there an easy way such as a board like this or an app that I can use to find truckers needing a hole to squirt a load into? Or is there a way to show interest while hanging around truck stops?

Tried to get the attention of any trucker online but w/o any luck. Married here so going to any actual truck stop to hook any random trucker( playing a sort of a lot lizard) is not feasible for me.  Didn't get any reply back (I looked also in truckerpassions, and those sort of online dating places).  I actually got a CB radio installed in my car to check Channel 19 (truckers channel) to see if there is any action.  For hookups the sort of "protocol" is to sign two or three times using the mike w/o saying anything, and then wait for any reply).  If "replied" (it will be with the same "code", then you say a channel number (one that you know is "w/o traffic" ).  Then you switch to that channel to communicate and arrange somthing.

After giving so many "mike" signals, nothing yet in the air.  Still looking though

• 4 weeks later...

My First "Lot Lizard"  experience was a very Hot one. 

Before I forget to mention it:::::

I'm very close to exit 109 in GA. Last exit going north and feel free to contact me here if your interested...

had been in contact with a Over the Road driver from FL. he used the 95 route fairly often, some months 2 or 3 times and his rest area was right off the exit. We chatted for weeks before he asked about meeting, seems he was coming north and would have to use the exit as a rest stop. We set a time and place to meet and talk, and he said he would contact me when he got there, giving him time for Shower and relaxing. 

The hardest part was waiting for the following text to arrive. The it came, "I am here headed into the shower, give me 15 minutes and meet me in Micky "Ds". We can talk and go from there. As I drove to the location I have to admit, it crossed my mind a few times,, turn around and go home... There was no way, the excitement in me was built up to a Bursting point. I parked and went into the meeting place, (Oh yes, before I forget to tell everyone) about 4hours before this meeting I got around to asking personal questions, the usual type. 

damn, talk about a SHOCKER when he sent his response, this is what was received :::

MBM, 230, 5'10", married, 7+ cut, and Top. there was also a bit more, "Hope this is not a problem?" Didn't see any at that time because I was so excited finally getting to meet him. Here I ma driving o the meeting lace when it hits me"""""

MBM ----Holy Crap, he IS a married, BLACK, male.

Again, thought about running but only for a second or two. I had already committed to being his for a while in the Sleeper of his truck and, 

Why Not go for it like the "Cock Sucker" I was and wanted to be.

As I stepped into the eating area I noticed exactly what he had said he would be wearing. Looking very Clean, and a big smile.... As I walked up he stood, offered his hand to shake. After the greeting we sat and talked. he has already gotten me a burger and coke. As we sat and talked I knew that it was now or never, I either had to back out or go for it.

I chose, Go For It.

When he asked about going out to his truck I was ready and wanting that very much, so excited  that I think I know what a Virgin feels like.  LOL

As we left the back door heading to his truck there was another driver heading inside. They knew each other, same company, and the one coming in smiled at the guy I was with and said out loud for anyone near to hear, 

"Wow, Tim, (not real name of course) Looks like you got a really HOT Lot Lizard this time?"

First thing, I had no idea what a lot lizard was.... It was explained later in the truck.

Weird part, when I found out I have to admit, I LIKED the name....  😉

Once in the truck there was no need to proceed slowly, he made it very clear rom the start, he wanted to be Pleased orally and he wanted me to Swallow. as I watched, he was removing his jeans and boots, then the tee shirt, now nude he laid on his bunk and asked me to join him. 

Not Sure how many guys know this, (Bunks in sleepers are not that big) LOL

I sat beside him and we talked for a few minutes before he took my hand and placed it on his crotch. I knew then, I teased him a little by playing with the hair, then slowly working my hand and getting it around a Beautiful Nice size Dick. I have to admit again, being this was a first for me I sat admiring his Dick while I slowly stroked. But then I noticed, there were a few Very large and wet spots on the head. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, I love Pre-Cum. 

That was all it took for me to slide closer, and replace my hand with my Lips on his dick. The taste was of a nice mild soap and clean. I licked the droplets off his dick head and savored them. The proceeded to do what I had promised, 

I engulfed his Dick Head and using my tongue and lips, went for the reward I had been promised. 

Success, less then 5 minutes he was asking if it was really OK to shoot into my mouth. I quickly raised my head and responded, 

"You had better that exactly where I want it..."

Just a few more licks and I got my reward, I very nice warm mouth full of Fresh Hot "CUM". 

Licking him clean and  thanking him, I departed soon after so he could rest before continuing his trip. Happy and Relieved.

I met him about 5 or 6 times before his route was changed to out west, Damn I miss his Dick....

8 hours ago, petgeorgia said:

My First "Lot Lizard"  experience was a very Hot one. 

Before I forget to mention it:::::

I'm very close to exit 109 in GA. Last exit going north and feel free to contact me here if your interested...

had been in contact with a Over the Road driver from FL. he used the 95 route fairly often, some months 2 or 3 times and his rest area was right off the exit. We chatted for weeks before he asked about meeting, seems he was coming north and would have to use the exit as a rest stop. We set a time and place to meet and talk, and he said he would contact me when he got there, giving him time for Shower and relaxing. 

The hardest part was waiting for the following text to arrive. The it came, "I am here headed into the shower, give me 15 minutes and meet me in Micky "Ds". We can talk and go from there. As I drove to the location I have to admit, it crossed my mind a few times,, turn around and go home... There was no way, the excitement in me was built up to a Bursting point. I parked and went into the meeting place, (Oh yes, before I forget to tell everyone) about 4hours before this meeting I got around to asking personal questions, the usual type. 

damn, talk about a SHOCKER when he sent his response, this is what was received :::

MBM, 230, 5'10", married, 7+ cut, and Top. there was also a bit more, "Hope this is not a problem?" Didn't see any at that time because I was so excited finally getting to meet him. Here I ma driving o the meeting lace when it hits me"""""

MBM ----Holy Crap, he IS a married, BLACK, male.

Again, thought about running but only for a second or two. I had already committed to being his for a while in the Sleeper of his truck and, 

Why Not go for it like the "Cock Sucker" I was and wanted to be.

As I stepped into the eating area I noticed exactly what he had said he would be wearing. Looking very Clean, and a big smile.... As I walked up he stood, offered his hand to shake. After the greeting we sat and talked. he has already gotten me a burger and coke. As we sat and talked I knew that it was now or never, I either had to back out or go for it.

I chose, Go For It.

When he asked about going out to his truck I was ready and wanting that very much, so excited  that I think I know what a Virgin feels like.  LOL

As we left the back door heading to his truck there was another driver heading inside. They knew each other, same company, and the one coming in smiled at the guy I was with and said out loud for anyone near to hear, 

"Wow, Tim, (not real name of course) Looks like you got a really HOT Lot Lizard this time?"

First thing, I had no idea what a lot lizard was.... It was explained later in the truck.

Weird part, when I found out I have to admit, I LIKED the name....  😉

Once in the truck there was no need to proceed slowly, he made it very clear rom the start, he wanted to be Pleased orally and he wanted me to Swallow. as I watched, he was removing his jeans and boots, then the tee shirt, now nude he laid on his bunk and asked me to join him. 

Not Sure how many guys know this, (Bunks in sleepers are not that big) LOL

I sat beside him and we talked for a few minutes before he took my hand and placed it on his crotch. I knew then, I teased him a little by playing with the hair, then slowly working my hand and getting it around a Beautiful Nice size Dick. I have to admit again, being this was a first for me I sat admiring his Dick while I slowly stroked. But then I noticed, there were a few Very large and wet spots on the head. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, I love Pre-Cum. 

That was all it took for me to slide closer, and replace my hand with my Lips on his dick. The taste was of a nice mild soap and clean. I licked the droplets off his dick head and savored them. The proceeded to do what I had promised, 

I engulfed his Dick Head and using my tongue and lips, went for the reward I had been promised. 

Success, less then 5 minutes he was asking if it was really OK to shoot into my mouth. I quickly raised my head and responded, 

"You had better that exactly where I want it..."

Just a few more licks and I got my reward, I very nice warm mouth full of Fresh Hot "CUM". 

Licking him clean and  thanking him, I departed soon after so he could rest before continuing his trip. Happy and Relieved.

I met him about 5 or 6 times before his route was changed to out west, Damn I miss his Dick....

I’d love to be a lot lizard, wouldn’t know how to get started though. I’m out by i75 in the northwest Ohio area so there’s stops nearby 

• 2 weeks later...

I miss truckers. I loved wearing wraparound heels, fishnets, really short spandex shorts and a spaghetti crop top that I would wear as strapless and feel really horny when walking along the isles. Sometimes I would walk up and down a few rows to see if other truckers check me out before I get to my trucker date.  Crawling in the back of the camper to suck a random truckers cock just so he could fuck me was always my favorite kind of sex

• Like 1