How to get a regular fuck bud

Guest mansub

Guest mansub

I am want to get some tips on how to get a regular fuck bud. I've had one in the past, but I moved and I now need another one. I like the idea of a fuck bud, as he can keep me safe when play in a group and yet we can play with other tops and bottoms to push boundaries and have fun together, so it is equal.  I live in Manchester UK, so we have a large bareback community.

How do I find someone like this? If it by looking online, or going to sex clubs or through meetups with friends?

If you have a fuck bud how did you meet and any tips for me to find one.

I've had many long-term fuck buddies, 8-10 years. Offering always a CLEAN hole to horny guy who want to fuck and then breed a hole without messes. Guys would keep coming back because they knew they would find a clean hole.

When the guy is horny fucking me I try to find what he enjoys the best in terms of pressure and when to apply tightness, etc. And I open it up wide and then apply pressure and see what and when he likes it. But to me the most important is to provide the guy who is fucking me with the best orgasm he could get. At the time of the orgasm I prepare my hole by opening it up and asking him to go deep talking dirty. Once he comes I open up my hole and the let them find more friction by digging in deeper if they needed. I avoid prolonged tightness. A tight hole sometimes forces the guy fucking to pull out because of the excessive friction.

I found it easier to get long term fuck buddies when only few guys were bottoming bareback. Once they found a good bare hole they kept coming back. But now too many bareback holes around.

Guest RawCunt

Online worked well for me, but that's because I never did the social scenes.

Though it is more to do with if you click in the sack, I believe more than anything else.

To add my 10 cents here, I'd say if you have sex and keep meeting the same sexpig(s) at a bathhouse or private sex party in someone's home, and you turn each on, then exchange contact info on your phones after sex. Afterwards, it's really easy to text each other for repeat sex and loads. It worked for me until my fuckbuds dried up because of COVID-19. I'm trying to chat with prospective sex partners on sites like my local BBRT and go from there. Men, old and young, will have a need for sex.

You live in Manchester so it shouldn't be too difficult to find bb tops there (once lockdown rules are lifted). Just keep advertising your sexy naked butt and hole (like your avatar pic) online. When you hook up with one and the sex is good give him your number, compliment him and say you'd love a repeat. One thing may lead to another. Build up your one-on-ones first before you suggest to go to parties or clubs together or do groups.

Don't be too picky. You're not getting married to your fuck bud, you're just having sex. As long as the sex is good and you get along well that's all that should matter. I've had some long-term fuck buds who came out of left field. I would have never met them if I hadn't kept an open mind.

Edited by Close2MyBro
  • Upvote 1

On 6/9/2020 at 6:32 AM, mansub said:

I am want to get some tips on how to get a regular fuck bud. I've had one in the past, but I moved and I now need another one. I like the idea of a fuck bud, as he can keep me safe when play in a group and yet we can play with other tops and bottoms to push boundaries and have fun together, so it is equal.  I live in Manchester UK, so we have a large bareback community.

How do I find someone like this? If it by looking online, or going to sex clubs or through meetups with friends?

If you have a fuck bud how did you meet and any tips for me to find one.

I just look at your profile mate. I don't live in Manchester, but there are ALOT of kinky guys there, and ai mean a lot, are your on recon? If not why not?   May be you should and don't be one of those douche that doesn't fill out their profile. 

Bbrt can be a good choice too. And I know for a fact that there are quite a few that will like you in Manchester. I was going thru what's available there not so long ago. 

• 2 months later...

I met 2 of my fuckbuds online and both became friends with benefits.  Often, you'll know you want something more than a hookup during the first encounter.  Discussing his needs and yours can enhance the experience.  Foreplay is important and afterplay makes it more than a hookup.  A followup call or text can go a long way in establishing a connection.

• Like 1

I think you have to define "regular".  If you expect weekly sex from one guy, that will likely be more challenging to find than getting him to seed you a couple of times a month or a few times a year. The way around this is to have several fuck buddies so that you increase your chances of getting laid when you're horny. The amusing thing with doing that is you could very easily end up getting fucked by different fuckbuds on the same day (it's happened to me more often than you might think). I just tell them I've been preloaded and they usually come running.😅

Also, traveling helps a lot. After you have fucked pretty much all the guys in your area that want to fuck you, guys in other towns might see you as somewhat of a prize because they know they can't have you anytime they want. I've established such a connection with several tops in Berlin. Good luck and take a laid back approach. You'll find your men.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have some regular commuter/married guys in dc who breed me “regularly” I.e. when they can get away. But it’s not Tuesdays at 7pm - more a text saying “yo” and I say “what time?” Some guys are one and done - that’s fine - but I do like regular breedings. One guy bred me for 12 years before he moved - never actually got his name. 
I agree with BBZH - I’ve lived in DC a while and sometimes it seems that everyone’s had a taste - travel is good as I have some NC guys who only get me once or twice a year, same for LV, LA, and NYC. 
I’m in Palm Sorings at my place here for COVID duration & that’s opened up a whole new crowd of breeders for my hole. 

Hey man- I like to think of fuck buddies as leaves on a tree. A squirrel is born in the spring and  sees leaves from day 1, all summer things are lush and scoring a nut is easy. Then in the fall one day the leaves start falling off, and the poor squirrel thinks, Oh fuck, it's all over. And winter hits and he KNOWS  it must be over ! But then, the cycle comes around and the leaves come back and everything seems possible. Sort of like fuck buds.  I have been single 20 years, and I have had a lot of regular fuckers who came to my place to have an orgasm or to fist .Maybe they were partnered, or married with kids,or just paranoid about someone coming into their space. Some came every week, some would hit me on one of the sites,play once and never seen again online or in person. One guy who fucked me for three or four  years on a very regular basis was never seen by me- never knew his name, hair color or much other than he liked to walk in ,find me in the sling, fuck, and leave- and I was blindfolded  before,during and after. 

Anyway- finding fuck buddies. First, only plan to find a fuck. Buddy happens after sex is over and things were good for both players. If you are hosting and opening hole,  make it easy for the guy to relax and focus on fucking. The dog scratching at the bedroom door is distracting ( so is the cat that springs from the windowsill and onto the bed in the middle of sex. ) It is sex, so if you have to have music on to mute the ability of the neighbor next door hearing your screams of "Fuck me harder Daddy" remember, you met the guy on one of the sites and know very little , really, about him.Music too loud for a guy with hearing issues, and he cannot hear you say "ouch, wait, pull out for a second" Besides, your bedroom ,as fabulous as it is, is NOT Studio 54. I have a really bad problem- a 1/2 inch by 1/2  inch profile pic on a site (too many are from years ago and nothing is the same shape or color anymore) never looks like a real , walking talking human. So I chat with guys, and can walk past them in Starbucks  and not even have an inkling of who they are. BTW- that is also a good idea anyway- if the guy is there with the wife/BF/husband or his Dad, and he has been slipping out to sneak a fuck into you, he probably does not want you running up gushing on him. Blow his cover, and blow off ever seeing him  walk thru your door again.

I would love for every man I have been fucked by to be predictable.  Fuck buds are definitely not. They may come around for  a weekly release for a year, and on week 53 they just go off grid. And stay off for a year or more, and then out of the blue, they are sniffing around again. I think the key thing, NEVER give up -either on an individual or in the process. Be clear in your profiles you want /seek great sex and for the other guy to have the best orgasm of the year, and ,if he does and wants to make it a regular thing, you are very much open to that. Good luck! 

• Upvote 1

I like others here meet my two very regular fbs on line.

Would not say it was easy as there is the odd not for real person on line.

But i found what clicked for us is clean. Clean hole. Clean body. Clean house and bed. Then just a gsoh. If you can laugh together. It seems to make a connection easier.

Also do not be judgemental. Also it always happens when you are not looking.  No pressure no desperate acts.

Good luck. I hope you meet someone.

Edited by bocini
Grammar