Good Christian boys

earlystart

hey everyone i got blocked for a bit because i posted this story in the wrong place. apologies to anyone who was triggered by the content. that wasnt my intention but i know that doesnt matter. now that its in the right place, ill post soon.

thanks for being patient

• Like 2

Guest takingdeepanal
1 hour ago, earlystart said:

hey everyone i got blocked for a bit because i posted this story in the wrong place. apologies to anyone who was triggered by the content. that wasnt my intention but i know that doesnt matter. now that its in the right place, ill post soon.

thanks for being patient

All good - and you'll know for next time. Bet you have something hot lined up for Chapter 3

4 hours ago, earlystart said:

thanks for being patient

Well, it seems to be a rite of passage, getting suspended and blocked. Glad you're back and able to post again. I'm looking forward to reading how this story continues.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hunter noticed that Chris always ended up on top of Tyler. This was how they would fuck he decided. He pulled off his shirt and reached back to the side table and said, "You boys want lube? I'll just set it here if you do." He put the bottle on the bed near them. Chris and Tyler looked over to him and at the bottle and Hunter knew what was going through their minds.

"Youve never used lube have you?" The boys shook their heads.

"We just cum from rubbing against each other" Tyler said. "We dont need it."

"Youve never jerked each other off or anything? You could also use it if you take things further. You know, maybe if you decide to fuck." He left it there. But he did notice that Tyler seemed to be lingering on Hunter's chest. It was hairier than the boys. Maybe Tyler liked older hairy guys. He would test that later. "You boys make a lot of precum anyway so maybe you could use that as lube."

The hits were working on Chris and he saw that Hunter was creating an opening for him to push Tyler to do more. He grabbed the bottle of lube and raised himself to his knees. Tyler raised himself onto his elbows looking at Chris. Chris flipped open the top and poured a little of the lube onto his hand. He put it up to his nose and smelled it. Nothing. He looked into Tyler's eyes and grabbed Tyler's cock. He began to stroke Tyler's cock covering it with the lube. Tyler sank down and moaned. Stroking his cock never felt so good. Hunter saw an opportunity and grabbed the pipe and torch. Tyler opened his eyes when he heard the click and again raised himself up. Hunter knew he had him. He put the lit pipe up to Tyler's mouth. "Let's see how big a hit you can take." He turned to Chris. "Try that lube on your cock." He winked. They both knew this could happen. He pulled the pipe away and told Tyler to hold the hit longer. Hunter and Chris could see something changing in Tyler's eyes. After he exhaled, Tyler took another big hit. Chris poured lube directly on his cock and started stroking. It felt amazing.

"How are you feeling Ty?" Chris asked knowing that something had changed. Tyler was still holding his second hit and nodded. But when he blew the cloud out, he moaned. "This feels really good." Tyler looked down at Chris' cock glistening with lube and rock hard. He wanted that cock more than usual. He couldnt expain it. Chris took two hits and he could feel that he was hornier than he had ever been before. He wanted to fuck.

Without Hunters prompting, Chris leaned down to Tyler and shotgunned his second hit. Hunter stepped back as they made out with more passion than before. Hunter noticed that Tyler's legs were wrapped around Chris' waist. He moved to the foot of the bed and saw that Tylers hole was exposed. Chris' balls hung down but Hunter could still see that tight smooth virgin hole. He grabbed the bottle of lube and poured some on his fingers. He crawled up onto the bed behind Chris. He crouched down and with his middle finger he teased the outside of Tylers hole and pressed his hole without pushing into him. He felt the heat of the boys hole and the moan from Tyler even muffled by Chris' mouth was loud. Chris had no idea what was happening but he liked that Tyler seemed to be loosening up. He moaned in response into Tylers mouth. Hunter tried to push things further. He lubed up his middle finger again and rubbed Tylers hole beginning to use a little more force until he began to feel the boys hole open for the finger. He felt the tightness of the hole wrap around the tip of his finger. Tyler moaned and unwrapped his legs from Chris and spread them out all while still locked in a kiss. Hunter knew what this meant. He pushed slowly in further without stopping knowing how much Tyler wanted this. And more. He found Tylers spot and began to rub inside him.

"What? Oh my...that...what?" Chris pulled up and looked behind him. Hunter slowly pulled his finger out so Chris wouldnt sit on his arm.

"I think its time Tyler." Hunter smiled. He always loved this moment watching a boy lose his virginity to another virgin. All with his guidance.

Tyler nodded.

Hunter grabbed the pipe and torch and gave them to Chris. "I want you guys to do this yourselves this time. Big hits. You can do it. In the meantime, you mind if I get naked?" This was the next step in crossing the lines that they had already established. Hunter told them he wouldnt join in the play but that was just to get them into his bed.

Both Chris and Tyler nodded. It didnt matter if they were nodding about the hits or Hunter getting naked or both. They were all going to enjoy this.

The boys took their hits with Chris lighting the pipe each time. It was almost sweet how Chris took care of Tyler like that. Little did they know. Hunter could see that the increased high was making them hornier and hornier. They were looking at each other during and after the hits like they had forgotten that Hunter was even there. Chris set the pipe and torch on the bedside table and looked over at Hunter who was naked and fully hard.

"Woah Hunter. Youre huge."

"You boys like it?" Tyler turned after hearing Chris' observation and his mouth was agape. "I'll take your silence as a yes."

"Hey" said Tyler. "Whats with the biohazard tattoo? You a chemist or something?" They all chuckled. They were talking about the tattoo just above Hunter's 9 inch cut and dripping cock.

"A chemist? Something like that."

• Like 32
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 6

On 7/8/2020 at 8:09 PM, earlystart said:

thanks for being patient

I think we all have been block for some or giving warning points. Don’t let it discourage you just keep writing wonderful stories. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 4

It was time. Tyer and Chris looked at each other and without a word they both knew. They were going to push things to another level they had never even talked about before. Tyler stole a quick glance at the tv and saw that the group scene had developed so that all of the guys stood around one who was on his back like Tyler was now. The boy was getting fucked and at the moment Tyler turned his attention to the movie one top was pulling out and another one was setting himself up to take his place. A close up shot showed a drop of the first mans cum dripping out of the boys hole. Tyler had seen something like this before but it never felt like an experience he wanted for himself. Until now.

Chris noticed Tylers gaze was on the tv but didnt turn back to see what he was looking at. He wanted this and didnt want Tyler to stop them now. He took hold of his cock feeling like it had never been as hard as it was now. He was still up on his knees and scooted forward to get his cock right up to Tylers ass.

"That's it. Youre gonna wanna take it slow but firm. If you dont push hard enough you wont get in. But if you push too hard it will be too much. Take your time boys. This is so hot.' Tyler turned from the tv and back to Hunter who was seated again in the chair fully naked and stroking his cock. He looked up at Chris who was focused on finding that tight hole. He could feel the wet head of Chriss cock pressing forward and sliding up and down his crack and then it nestled onto its target.

"Shouldnt we use a condom?" Tyler asked Chris. Chris looked up at him as if he were being broken out of a trance. "Oh...yeah I guess,"

"You boys are virgins right?" This is where Hunter knew to be careful. The boys nodded. "I actually don't have condoms right now since I obviously didnt think things would get this far. But if youre virgins youre obviously both clean and you dont have to worry about anyone getting pregnant!" That lightened the mood and broke the tension that the fear of this moment created for the boys. They looked back at each other and Chris asked Tyler "Are you ok?" Tyler nodded and for the first time Hunter could see that these boys werent just exploring their sexuality with each other, they were falling for each other. They were promising to keep each other safe without having to say so. Hunter could not believe his luck. Corrupting virgins was one thing. Pozzing two virgins who were in love? He was in heaven. He stopped stroking because just that thought almost made him cum.

Chris pushed his head against Tylers hole. They were staring into each others eyes. Tyler wasnt sure how to make this easier on either of them so he just tried to hold himself still and try to will Chris into him. Suddenly the pressure of the massive head became much stronger and then pain that he hadnt anticipated.It was only then that he realized he had never seen a video of a virgin getting fucked. Tyler gasped and Chris could see the pain in his face. "Sorry are you ok? Should I-"

Hunter stopped him right there. "Just hold it. Don't pull out or push in anymore. Just hold it. Now both of you take a deep breath in and a deep breath out." He saw the chests of both boys rise and fall with his instructions. They never took their eyes off of each other. "Now Tyler I want you to keep doing that. Big breaths in and out, in and out. The pain is only temporary." Now it was time for Hunter to get a little closer. He grabbed the pipe and torch again and made his move to the bed. "How about we do a couple more hits. It will open both of you up." Hunter wasnt just talking about Tylers hole. He wanted them to explore all the fantasies they hadnt even told themselves yet. He put the pipe up to Chris first and fed him two hits.

He brought the pipe carefully to Tylers mouth. "I dont want you to move too much. You want to get used to the cock inside you and if you pick yourself up you will pull yourself off it. Just be careful. How are you feeling. Ok?" Tyler nodded. It was clear that the pain was diminishing. Hunter looked at Chris."Now on the second hit, when you see him inhale, I want you to push yourself deeper and hold it ok?" Chris just nodded. He had never felt so good in his life but he was caught up in Tyler and wanted to make sure he wasnt in pain. Tyler took his first hit. It was small on account of his position. Before he gave Tyler the pipe for the second hit, Hunter said "Now hold this one and I want you to shotgun it to Chris ok?" Tyler nodded. When Hunter placed the pipe up to his mouth he began to inhale and suddenly he felt Chris push slowly into him. Tyler struggled to handle the sensation of being stretched out from the inside by this boys huge cock and at the same time take this hit. Hunter could see that struggle in Tylers face and kept the pipe to his mouth. "Thats it boy. Youre doing so good. This is going to feel amazing. Just keep inhaling. I want a big hit boy." Tyler did as he was told and did not stop the hit until Hunter finally pulled the pipe away. He held the hit in and just as he felt Chriss balls up against his ass hitting deep inside him he opened his mouth to moan out. Chris lay down on top of Tyler and covered his mouth with his own to take in the shotgun. They both moaned and Hunter thought he could hear Tyler say into Chriss mouth "Holy fuck that cock." There was a cloud of smoke building around them as their making out became wild and hungry. These Christian boys were going to be workshipping Hunter as their god in no time at all.

Edited by earlystart
  • Like 29
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

Part 5

Chris knew to hold his cock still inside Tyler so he could get used to it. They wrapped their arms around each other while they kissed passionately. Hunter could see the sweat beginning to coat their bodies. "Fuck this is so hot boys." Hunter was sitting down again but this time he was on the bed behind Chris. The boys didnt respond probably too into the new sensations of raw fucking. Hunter used one hand to stroke his cock and the other to begin stroking Chris's back. He would take it slow but he was pretty sure that he could cut a few steps that he normally took with other boys he had been with. He could feel Chris begin to rock back and forth slowly starting to fuck Tyler just as he had always wanted to. Tyler could feel Chris's cock head pressing deep into him and touching spots he never even could have imagined. Each time they were touched Tyler would feel like he was being shocked with pleasure. Like the spot was a button that activated tingling and set off another moan. Chris loved that he could do this to Tyler. He was hoping Tyler would enjoy being a bottom because whenever Chris fantasized about fucking he was always the top. He didnt think he could get any pleasure from having a cock in him but he wanted to give that pleasure to someone else. The tightness around his cock felt like he was being strangled. Like if he didnt start rocking back and forth he might get stuck inside Chris. Right now that wasnt sounding so bad.

Chris pulled himself out of the kiss and the two boys stared into each others eyes again. "You feel so good and tight around my cock." Tyler smiled. He was hoping Chris was feeling as good as he was. "This feels amazing Chris. We should have done this before." Tyler was breathing hard and moaning and could barely get the words out but those words turned Chris on even more and he started fucking a little faster raising himself back up to his knees and picking up his rhythm. He watched Tyler respond by rolling his eyes into the back of his head. They groped each others bodies and Tylers hands found Chris's ass. With one hand on each cheek Tyler tried to pull Chris deeper. Chris caught on and after fucking with speed he would slow down and push as deep as he could into Tyler getting a loud moan and a look on his face like surprise each time.

They were in their own world now but Chris began to feel a heat behind him and then Hunters arms wrapped around his chest. Hunters hands found Chris nipples and squeezed them and pressed his chest against the boys back. Chris moaned. He was feeling so many sensations at once. Hunter looked over Chris's shoulder down to Tyler who looked like he had entered another dimension of pleasure. "You feeling good boys?" He whispered into Chris's ear just loud enough for Tyler to hear. They both moaned "Yes." Hunter pressed himself harder against Chris moving to the new tops rhythm. His hard cock was pressed up against Chris's ass which was now being rubbed with the precum dripping out of the older mans huge poz cock. Hunter whispered again into Chris's ear but this time Tyler did not hear it. "You like when Im pressed against you like this boy? Touching you like this while you fuck that raw cock into your bottom?" Chris and Tyler hadnt done much dirty talk when they were together so this new experience just got him even more excited. For some reason hearing that word raw whispered into his ear right now made his cock jump inside Tyler. He just nodded. "I don't want you to cum just yet. See how long you can hold it so the load you blow in him is as big as you can make it." Chris knew what Hunter was talking about. Sometimes when he had the house to himself in high school he would spend the day edging and finally cumming massive loads the ropes of cum flying everywhere. He wanted to experience that same intense pleasure now as he fucked Tyler. And the feeling of this mans body against him only made it more intense. He could feel Hunters massive cock sliding against him and against his ass crack. He felt one of Hunters big hands pull away from Chriss nipple and moved down to his ass. A finger found his hole and circled it slowly and gently. Another new sensation. He didnt ever think of himself as a bottom but he bent back down to Tyler to make out with him again. He loved making out with this boy but he did it to give Hunter better access to his ass. He liked this feeling and Hunter was the one that was making this happen so if he wanted to play with Chriss ass, it would be ok.

Hunter knew exactly what was happening. This was going to be even easier than he thought. Things just kept getting better for him. He grabbed the lube and coated his finger and turned his full attention to Chriss tight and almost hairless hole. He wanted the top first. The only thing better than fucking a virgin raw was fucking a virgin top raw. He circled the hole again and wet it with the lube. Slowly he began to push inside Chris. He could hear the moaning and could have sworn that he was pulling more of his cock out of Tyler in order to get more of Hunters finger inside him. He pulled his finger out and pulled open the drawer at the side table and grabbed the bag of T. This last step was all he needed now. Fuck going slow. These boys were ready now. He pulled out a shard and with the lubed finger pushed it inside of Chris. Chris went from feeling the pleasure of the mans finger to the burning sensation that he didnt know was coming. Chris pulled up from the kiss. "Aw that burns...What are you doing?" Hunter used his other hand to push him back down against Tyler. "Don't worry. It's ok. Youll feel fine in just a second." Hunter never pulled his finger out. As he spoke he again pulled his body up against Chris. Sure enough after a couple of minutes he could hear Chris moaning again and pushing back to get as much of this finger as he could. "Was I right?" Chris was so horny he didnt pull up from Tylers mouth just moaning a "Mmmhmm" and aggressively pushing down onto Hunters finger which just then found the spot it was looking for. Chris kneeled back up in surprise. "Ho....my....that's gonna make me cum." Hunter pulled his finger out. "Not just yet. Remember what I said? Build that huge load." Chris slowed his fucking down and pushed himself deep into Tyler before bending down to kiss him again to calm him from cumming so fast. Hunter could not have planned this better if he had tried. With Chris as still as he was going to be now was the time.

Hunter crouched behind Chris and brought the head of his cock to the tops virgin boy hole. He brought one hand back to Chriss back to keep him pressed down on Tyler. And then he pushed. Chris had no idea this was coming. He felt the head of Hunters cock push past his hole before he realized it was a cock and not a mans finger there. He all but screamed into Tylers mouth but didnt move. Tyler pulled back and asked "whats wrong? did you just cum?" Hunter looked over Chris's shoulder and responded to Tyler. "Remember what I told you boys when Chris first pushed inside you?" Tyler looking straight into Hunters eyes nodded. "What did I tell you?"

"Breathe in and out deep."

"That's right boy. Look into Chriss eyes and tell him." Tyler didnt understand but he did as Hunter said. He pulled his hands up to Chriss face and said "Breathe in and out deep." Chris just nodded and started a deep inhale and a deep exhale. On Chriss third deep inhale Hunter pushed the rest of his cock into the boy stretching the boy deep and wide. Hunter loved nothing more than the sensation of pushing into a tight teen virgin for the first time. Chris's exhale came out as a loud moan followed by convulsions that Tyler had never seen before. Hunters cock hit Chriss spot and the boy just immediately started cumming rope after rope of cum inside of Tyler. Tyler knew he was being bred and he pulled Chris down to him as they began making out again. Chris had never cum like this before. It was the most intense he had ever experienced. He could feel that his cock was still spurting and he also felt the girth and length of Hunters full cock deep in him.

What the two boys didnt know is that as Chris came his ass squeezed Hunters cock with each rope of cum that shot into Tyler and pushed Hunter over the edge. Hunter was shaking too but not as violently as Chris so the boy didnt notice as Hunter bred the boy deep. He did everything he could in his power not to scream in pleasure as he gave the boy his first poz load at the same time that the boy was shooting one of his last neg loads into his bottom. Hunter remained composed. He was a pro at this. He wanted to cum another load into Chris before he took a turn on Tyler.

When Chris got his breathing back under control. He pulled himself up onto his arms and looked down at Tyler but spoke to both of them. "I guess I couldnt hold it long enough but I think it was a pretty big load. Maybe the biggest I ever shot. I couldnt control it once you pushed into me. Youre so big but it felt so good." Only at that moment did Tyler realize Hunter was inside Chris. "He fucked you while you were fucking me?" Tyler was shocked in a way that kept him hard. He had always fantasized about being watched but the prospect of watching made him hot now too. He hadnt cum yet but he knew he would blow a big load when he did. This news was getting him closer to the edge. Hunter answered him. "Not fucked. Fucking. You ready for me to start really fucking you boy?"

Chris turned back to look at Hunter and said "Yeah but can we do it the way I did with Tyler?" Hunter smiled. "Of course."

• Like 26
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1