Good Christian boys

earlystart

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, a short Part 10 to start catching up on the Tyler thread of the story. Thanks for the kind comments!

Part 10

Tyler went back to his dorm room after being fucked for the first after getting high for the first time and felt overwhelming guilt. This was sin. The kind of sin that everyone talked about at church. Not just sodomy but drugs too. He had spent his entire childhood and high school career judging anyone who would fall so far from God that way. He would never do something that perverse. But he was sitting on his bed reckoning with the fact that he had fallen that far. And the fact that he loved every second of it. Even the pain at the beginning. But especially knowing that Chris came inside him. He didnt know the science of drugs but right after Chris bred him, he almost immediately felt higher. It made him want more. More cum shooting deep in him. Yes, the guilt was always going to be there, but now so was the desire to get fucked raw and bred. He was confused. Maybe he needed to come down fully from his high because none of this made sense. One thing did. His cock was hard and his hole was hungry. He wanted to get off again.

Tyler pulled his pants and boxers off and laid back on his bed stroking his cock with one hand. As his other hand cupped his balls he drew his middle finger down to his hole. It was still wet. Chris had shot a huge load inside of him. He rubbed the leaking cum around his hole. It was sensitive to the touch but Tyler was too horny to care. He pushed his finger inside his hole and moaned. It felt good but he couldnt match the thickness of Chris' cock. He pushed a second finger into his hole and began picking up the pace, beginning to fuck himself as he thought about his friends bare cock pushing into him deep. Tyler pulled his legs back and pushed his fingers deeper inside him. He pictured Chris on top of him kissing him. But it was the added image of Hunter sitting by the bed taking a hit from that glass pipe and watching the two of them fucking that put him over the edge. With his eyes clenched shut, Tyler let out a loud moan as he felt his load build. At the point of no return Tyler yelled out "Fuck me Chris!" as he fucked himself with his fingers, his legs pulled as wide and far back as he could get them. But it was also at that precise moment that Casey who lived down the hall walked into Tyler's room without knocking.

"Hey w-"

Tyler was knocked out of his fantasy when he heard the door open but he was already shooting ropes of cum onto his shirt, his fingers still buried deep inside his hole. He lifted his head and looked at Casey at the door just as a shot of his cum hit him in the cheek.

"What the fuck Ty!"

• Like 21
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

So fuckin HOT!

Great writing. I can hardly stop reading and I 'm  so jealous of these former virgins. I got to fuck my 1st guy bareback 'cause he knew I hadn't been with a guy before, but he wore a condom when he fucked me. Bareback and him breeding me would have been so much hotter. 

Part 11

Casey couldn't believe what he was seeing. Casey and Tyler werent really friends beyond hanging out in the common areas in the dorm. The hall, the bathroom, and the rooms that always had the doors open. Tyler wasnt one of the guys who kept his door open much but after a while the guys got comfortable and everyone started to just walk into rooms without thinking about it. Of all the things that Casey could have come up with that Tyler might be doing at that moment in his room, what he saw was nowhere near that list. Tyler was a nice guy, quiet but still in the mix with the rest of the guys, and religious, or at least Casey thought he was.

They stared at each other. Casey was stuck speechless with his mouth agape. Tyler noticed that Casey wasnt looking him in the eyes. Then he realized. Casey was staring at the cum now dripping down his face. But he followed Casey's eyes down to his hole. Tyler realized his fingers were still inside him and that realization prompted him to pull them out slowly. Casey watched as the fingers also brought something with them. Was that cum dripping from Tyler's hole? Did Tyler cum before and fuck himself with that load?

Little did Casey know.

It was the click of the door closing that knocked Casey back from his thoughts. The sound did the same for Tyler as he closed his legs with embarrassment. He was found out. This was it. Casey always seemed like a good guy, friendly and kind to everyone he met. But he just caught a guy finger fucking himself right at the moment that he came a huge load. For a second, he feared for his life.

"Bro I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" Tyler stopped him as he pulled his blanket over his legs and crotch.

"Please Casey. Please dont tell anyone. No one knows."

"That you jerk off? Ty everyone jerks off you gotta know that!"

"Uh...yeah...I..."

"Did you like fuck your cum into your hole? I mean thats some pretty dirty shit but hey whatever gets you off right?"

"My own cum? What do you-"

"Oh I thought-"

Then they both looked at each other as they realized what they had been missing. Tyler broke the tense silence first. Go with Casey's story, he thought.

"Oh yeah, my c-"

"Ty did a guy fuck his cum up into you?" Another silence. Tyler had no idea what would happen if the entire dorm found out. His family would find out soon after.

"No...Casey....no I-"

"Ty. It's cool. I wont tell. Its fine bro. I shouldnt have busted in like that. Ill knock from now on."

"No I-" Tyler didnt know how to finish that sentence. He didnt know what to say at a time like this. He noticed Casey's eyes moving down the bed. Tyler was hard again and his cock was tenting the blanket.

Casey came to and turned around to leave. He didnt hear Tyler call to him again softly over the sound of the doorknob being opened and the door whipping open and shut quickly.

Tyler thought for a moment and waited another minute to let his cock soften. He pulled himself out of bed grabbed his boxers and used them as a towel to wipe the cum off his face chest and stomach. He needed a shower. Clean this day off and get back to thinking straight again. He would pray as he showered and figure out how to talk to Casey. Tyler grabbed his toiletry bag wrapped his towel around his waist and walked out of his room toward the bathroom. He knew he would have to pass Casey's room and he started to worry that maybe Casey had gathered a bunch of the guys to tell them what he saw. As he approached he saw that Caseys door was closed. What if there was a group in there listening to the story about the Christian boy down the hall who loved getting fucked and bred? Tyler leaned his body into Caseys door to try to see if he could hear any voices but as he leaned in the door gave. It wasnt fully closed and Tyler ended up stumbling into Caseys room.

"What the fuck? Ty?!"

Tyler couldnt respond as he saw Casey laying in bed naked and holding his hard cock in his hand.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

Hey guys just writing shorter bits at a time I guess for now. Hope you enjoy!

Part 12

It was all too much. Still horny and high feeling guilty about all of it and his anxiety heightened after realizing he might get outed. Now seeing Casey mid jerk. Tyler had noticed him come out of the shower stalls before but seeing him laid out on his bed like he was right now was something new. Smooth toned body from running track in high school and a hot hard cock that was smaller than Chris but would still feel better than the fingers he was using to fuck himself just a few minutes earlier.

Finally, Tyler found his words if not his composure. "I'm so sorry Casey. I stumbled in and I...I...I...I don't know. It won't happen again." He turned back around to head to the bathroom when Casey shouted at him.

"Ty! Bro. Shut the door and turn back around." Ty stopped at the door took a step back and pushed the door closed. He took a breath and then turned back around. Casey had gotten up and was sitting against the wall in his bed. He was stroking his cock now. "Bro its ok. We're even. Now we both caught each other stroking." That made Ty smile. He was staring at Caseys cock and the precum that glistened at the head. "I think maybe you like what you see?" Tyler just nodded. "Why dont you drop that towel and come sit over here?" Tyler unwrapped the towel to reveal his cock that was hard again. He walked over to the bed and sat at the edge before scooting back next to Casey.

"No Ty I didnt meant there. I meant here." At first Tyler didnt understand but Caseys smile made things clearer to him.

"Really? Are you-"

"Yes I'm sure. I saw that cum dripping out of your hole and thats all Ive wanted since. Take this cock Ty. Ride me." Without saying a word, Tyler raised himself up and stood on the bed above Casey. He turned around and started to squat down. "Nah turn back around. I want to look in your eyes when we fuck bro." Tyler could feel his cock flinch and his hole clench when he heard those words. He turned around and began to lower himself over Caseys cock.

Tyler could feel his body shaking slightly from the nerves. He was about to get fucked by a guy who lived down the hall from him. This could be dangerous. He looked into Caseys eyes filled with lust and an endearing small smile. In that moment he couldnt believe fear drove so much of his life. As he felt the head of Caseys cock slip into his hole he decided he wouldnt live in that fear anymore.

"Oh fuck bro. Your hole is still slick." Casey moaned as Tyler slid down the length of his cock and sat down on his lap. Tyler could feel how he had loosened up but being filled again even when he was still a little sore felt so good. "Is that lube or is that cum thats slicking my cock up inside you?"

"Probably both."

"Oh fuck it feels so good inside you bro. So warm and tight." Tyler slowly pulled himself up slightly and began to ride Caseys cock. He was concentrating first on the angle that made him hit that spot that felt like electricity coursing through him and the pressure and speed that made Casey moan the loudest. Who cares if any of the other guys hear Tyler thought. Caseys only thought was about pleasure. For a moment they were both silent staring into each other as Tyler adjusted his position and found his rhythm.

"Kiss me bro." Casey raised his hand to the back of Tylers neck and pulled him in for a deep kiss. Whatever hesitation either felt before was gone now. They were full in. Tyler picked up his speed now thinking only about milking a load out of this hot cock. Casey grabbed Tylers cock and let the boy fuck his hand as he rode his cock like no one had ever before. He moaned deep into Tylers mouth using his other hand to keep a hold on the bottoms neck so they could still kiss even with Tylers body in constant motion.

It didnt take long for Tyler to bring Casey to the edge. He was doing everything he could to milk that load out and only did more every time Casey responded with another moan. Finally, Casey said into Tylers mouth "Fuck bro youre gonna make me cum. Im getting close bro."

Tyler opened his eyes and looked into Caseys. "Cum inside me Case." Thats all he needed to hear. What Tyler didnt know was that Casey had never cum inside anyone before. He had fucked girls and only one guy before but either with a condom or with those girls who made you pull out so you dont get them pregnant. He had never felt that feeling of skin on skin inside a hole feeling the ropes of cum shooting out of him and deep into a hole. Until now. His moans grew short with each spurt and then one final long moan interrupted by the spasms that continued to shake his body.

Tyler could tell this was a big load by the way Casey shook in pleasure. The feeling of accomplishment that he had gotten Casey to breed him sent him over the edge and he shot his load spraying both their stomachs and chests. Now Tyler was spasming as he laid to rest on Caseys lap with that cock still hard and inside him. They kissed as they both caught their breath now slower but not any less deep. As they pulled their faces from each other they both let out a long exhale at the same exact time which made them laugh.

"Bro we are gonna need to do that all the time now."

Somehow Tylers first thought as he had finally come down from the high of getting fucked again was Chris.

• Like 27
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 2

On 8/26/2020 at 12:49 PM, TTFN said:

That's one way to explain the medicine he is going to inject.tumblr_pciekvkBtZ1uakcxgo1_540.jpg.288b51242c12c3966e04495729391e46.jpg

OMG. Brain ticking over, mouth going dry, that sliding in me just looking at the tattoo. Know I should say no but know I be just groaning in pleasure. Talk dirty n don't pull out

• Like 3