Good Christian boys

earlystart

Part 13

Chris and Hunter told Greg about Tyler in their post fuck post-pozzing haze. Hunter had all brought them glasses of water to hydrate and they were sitting around the room, Chris out of the sling and on the floor, Greg at the foot of the bed, and Hunter in the chair nearby.

"You should reach out to him. Sounds like we could show him some things." What intrigued Greg the most was that Tyler was as new to all of this as Chris was and more importantly hadnt been pozzed yet.

"I could. I dont know if he would be into seeing me again. He seemed pretty freaked out about the first time." As Chris was coming down from the high he was beginning to realize what it meant that he had been pozzed by these two men. He realized how guilty he would feel bringing Tyler into this situation. At the same time the thought of watching them fuck and poz him started to get him hard again. Hunters voice shook him out of that scene in his head.

"No pressure. The three of us can have fun any time." Hunter didnt want Chris to think they were coming on too strong and wasnt sure if his silence was from any pressure Gregs question seemed to put on the boy. Chris was a keeper and Hunter wanted to be sure that they kept him coming back with or without Tyler. Chris just nodded.

"You ok bud?"

"Yeah. I just realized I should probably get back and get some studying done before tomorrow." Chris began to get up. Greg turned to Hunter and made a gesture that said "Lets keep him here." Hunter just shook his head.

After Chris left, Hunter told Greg it would just be a matter of time. Be patient.

"How long did he wait to message you after the first time?" Greg asked Hunter.

"About a week. It'll probably be something like that again. I wont keep that from you. He liked you. I could tell. He'll want you to be here." Greg liked the sound of that.

"You dont think we just scared him off forever? Swore that Christian boy off sex forever now that hes been pozzed?"

"No way. He wont tell anyone. Only we know and hes going to want to get off soon enough. Boys can't help it. Trust me. When he gets bored of his hand again he'll let me know."

Tyler and Casey spent the couple weeks after that first fuck sneaking into each others rooms trying to find times when they wouldnt be interrupted--during the day when most everyone was at class or early enough in the morning when most of the guys were still asleep. They would text each other and one would make a quick and quiet run over to the other. On one occasion Casey got bold and just walked into Tylers room figuring even if other guys were around they wouldnt think anything of it. They would fuck like animals, cum, and then quickly clean up before going on with their days or nights. Tyler still couldnt shake that feeling of guilt that he always had after a hook up and now there was an additional element of feeling like he was betraying Chris. But it never became so overwhelming that he felt he couldnt see Casey again. They were developing more chemistry and Tyler was becoming a true total bottom.

It wasnt until the end of those two weeks that they first laid together after they both got off. Casey was in Tylers room and instead of getting up right away, he just spooned Tyler as they lay in bed.

"You know we never talked about that first time."

"What about it?" Tyler turned his head to look at Casey.

"You had just been fucked before I fucked you right?"

"Umm yeah..." Tyler started to get nervous about where this was going. He still wasnt comfortable talking about sex.

"So who was that guy? Just a random guy who fucked you?"

"No it was just this guy who I was hooking up with I guess. It was our first time fucking but we havent talked or anything since."

"Why not? Was it bad?"

"No...I dont know. I guess maybe he didnt like it. I havent heard from him at all and you and me started hanging out so I havent messaged him either." Tyler realized he hadnt really thought much about why the two of them hadnt been in contact at all since that day at Hunters house. Tyler had gone onto Grindr since the last time they hung out only to see if Chris was on. Why he never messaged was a combination of not knowing whether Chris was too upset about the time at Hunters and having Casey just down the hall.

"Hanging out?" Casey chuckled.

"You know what I mean."

"Do you wanna see him again?"

"You trying to get rid of me?"

Casey laughed and hugged Tyler tighter. "No way bro. Fucking you is too much fun. I'm just asking. Besides even if you and that guy fucked again it doesnt mean we cant." Tyler hadnt thought about that. Was Casey fucking other guys at the same time? He didnt want to ask and come off as jealous. They werent together or anything and Tyler definitely wasnt ready for anything like that.

"Yeah I guess" was all Tyler could say in response.

"Actually it would be kinda hot to watch him fuck you or maybe have him watch us fuck." Tyler couldnt believe he was hearing this. His ultimate fantasy. He thought he got lucky that Chris was into it but Casey was the one initiating it this time. Tyler felt himself getting hard at the thought but he didnt want to seem too eager.

"Maybe." Doing that would be hot but it would mean telling Chris that he was fucking someone else and so soon after they fucked that first time.

"No pressure Ty. Just thinking out loud. It could be fun."

"Yeah. I guess it could be one way to get back in touch with him."

Tyler walked out of his intro to chemistry lecture and went straight to the library. It was convenient having a fuck buddy down the hall but it was hard to get work done when he was in the dorm too distracted knowing there was a cock and load of cum ready for him at any moment. He went to the large room in the law library. He hadnt been there yet but guys in his hall were talking about how quiet it was there. He walked in the large room filled with rows of long tables. They were right. It was incredibly quiet and relatively empty. He walked as far from the main doors as possible and found a spot at the far end of a row. He pulled a couple books out of his bag and his laptop to check on the work he needed to get done. History first then chemistry then Spanish. Tyler got to work. 

Tyler got in a solid two hours of productive work in before he put his head down and fell asleep. He decided a short nap would get him energized for the rest that he had to do. It was a tap and shake of his shoulder that woke him. He looked up and saw it was Chris.

"Hey sorry to wake you. I just saw you and wanted to say hi."

"Oh hey yeah its ok. I need to get this done anyway." Tyler had never seen Chris on campus unless they had made plans to meet. He was a little frazzled by the sight of him.

"I've never seen you here."

"Yeah this is my first time at this library. I heard its quieter."

"Yeah I always come here if I dont wanna just hang out with people." Chris came over wanting to say hello and make sure that Tyler was ok. He just didnt know how to get past this initial hello.

"Did you wanna sit here?" Tyler picked his bag off the seat next to him.

"Uh sure." Chris sat down and set his stuff up. For the next hour they didnt speak.

Tyler felt that sense of accomplishment that came with seeing a list with every item crossed off. He began to gather his things and pack his bookbag.

Chris looked over at Tyler. "You headed out?"

"Yeah. I think I'm pretty much done so I'm gonna go back to my room."

"If you give me a couple minutes to finish this problem I'll walk out with you." Chris said it more like a question than a firm statement. He wasnt sure how this would go.

Tyler just shrugged. "Sure. I can wait."

As they walked out of the library and through campus, they were both thinking about the last time they had seen each other. Should they bring it up or move past it like it had never happened? Neither knew if the other would want to talk about it or if they could see past the guilt of what they did. But neither did they know what the other had been up to since they last hooked up. Chris, whose experiences with Hunter and Greg had made him feel bolder lately, broke the silence.

"So are we...good? You know...after what happened last time?"

Tyler kept looking straight ahead as they walked and didnt answer immediately. Chris almost thought he didnt hear or was pretending he hadnt heard.

"Yeah I guess. It freaked me out a little and then I wasnt sure if you were mad at me for getting us into that situation."

"What do you mean? We both decided to go to his place. You didnt force me."

Tyler nodded. "I know. But I was the one that said it would be fun if someone watched us. I didnt think it would go that far."

"Is that what freaked you out? That we went that far?"

Tyler was silent for a beat or two again before responding. He wasnt sure how to say what he was thinking. "No I dont think so. I think it freaked me out that..." Here again Tyler paused. Now he knew what to say, he just didnt know if he could say it out loud. "...that....uh....that I liked it that much."

Chris wanted to hear those words but didnt think he would. He could feel himself getting hard. "Yeah I get that. I feel the same way. Would you wanna do it again sometime?"

Tylers head immediately went to Casey suggesting that Chris could join them. The thought of going back to Hunters house did not even cross his mind. "That could be fun." The two went silent as Chris began to think through a plan to message Hunter and invite Tyler, while Tyler thought about how to tell Chris about Casey before inviting him over for a 3 way. Chris broke the silence again just as the two were about to part ways to go to their respective dorms. "Ok nice. Ill text you or you text me."

Tyler nodded finally turning to look Chris in the eyes. "Ok sure."

The two boys could not get back to their dorms fast enough. Tyler got to his hall and went straight for Caseys room. He knocked on the door and walked in without waiting for a response. Casey was sitting at his desk studying wearing sweatpants and no top. He looked up at Tyler and saw something like urgency in his face. "Hey whats up?"

Tyler realized in that moment that he was blowing things out of proportion. The hot guy down the hall from him was really all he needed. Why complicate things by adding Chris back into the mix? Maybe he would hold off on the part about hooking up again. "Nothing much. Just got a bunch of work done at the library."

"Nice bro. Did you wanna hang out?"

"Nah its ok. Youre working. We can hang out later." Tyler couldnt hold it back. He had to tell Casey at least something about what had just happened. "Uh I did see that guy I was telling you about at the library."

"Which guy?"

"Uh...the guy I was with before..."

"Oh that guy. Did you talk?"

"A little bit."

"About the last time you fucked?" Casey could see Tyler squirming talking about this and he found it endearing. To Casey there was something adorable in Tylers innocence more so because he knew that underneath it was a hungry bottom who loved getting bred.

"Kind of I guess. He liked it so maybe I was overreacting since we both had fun."

"So maybe you should see if he wants to play with us."

"Maybe..."

Chris messaged Hunter just about the moment he walked into his room.

C - I just bumped into Tyler

H: Oh yeah? You guys fuck?

C - No we saw each other at the library.

H: So? That would be even hotter! LOL

C - He said he liked what we did the last time. He said he would be up for hanging out again.

H: Great when are you boys going to come over?

C - I dont know. We didnt work that out. But I could ask.

H: Just say the word. I can tell Greg to come over too. He might try to keep you all to himself though.

C - Haha ok I'll let you know when we figure it out.

What held Chris back was knowing that bringing him to Hunters place meant that Tyler would leave with what he now had. He couldnt even think the words in his head let alone say them aloud. Unless he was high. But the reason Chris couldnt just decide not to make it happen was that he wanted to watch as Tyler got fucked the way he got fucked. The way he was made higher and higher and more and more twisted. Thats what he wanted to see them do to Tyler. The two forces pulled at each other and left him paralyzed when it came to setting things up.

But a week after they saw each other at the library, it was Tyler who texted Chris.

T: Hey

C - Hey whats up

T: So theres this guy who lives down the hall from me

C - Ok

T: He would be into hanging out

Chris wasnt sure what this meant. This entire time he had thought that they were talking about going back to Hunters. Was Tyler inviting someone else to come along or was he not thinking about Hunter at all?

C - Oh

T: Not into it?

C - No I am. I thought we were talking about going to hang out with Hunter. Or did you want this guy to come to Hunters place too? He has more space haha

T: Thats true. And I guess more privacy too. I could ask if he would wanna do that.

C - Ok. I can message Hunter and see if hes into it

T: Ok

Greg was just out of the gym shower after his workout when he got a message from Hunter.

H: You wont believe what amazing fuck fantasy has just fallen into our laps

G: Oh really?

H: What if I told you that our college boy Chris was coming back to play with us with not one but two other college boys?

G: Neg?

H: What do you think? Do you even need to ask?

Greg was suddenly reminded that his towel wasnt around his waist but around his neck. Reading Hunters texts got him fully hard.

G: Count me in.

Edited by earlystart
  • Like 26
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Damn. Hot story.  Many hot stories are inspired by kinky minds but possibly because of the state of mind at the time of writing, they tend to lack good writing skills. All my posts are the example of those. However wheb I find story like this, where kink and good writing are combined. It's my mind explodes with lust. Ive re-read last chapter and now I am on my way to a guys house to live my own sexual fantasy. Thabks and please post more soon

IMG_0468.PNG

• Upvote 2