Good Christian boys

earlystart

• 1 month later...

Hey guys thank you so much for being patient with me. It's been crazy on this end. I think there will be one more chapter after this one. Hope I can write something to make this all worth the wait!

Chapter 22

"As they say, the more the merrier" Hunter said welcoming the two into the bedroom. "Wasnt sure if you were gonna stay out there the whole time."

As the two walked toward the bed, Greg shook his head. "Whats the use of coming to a fun party like this one if we're just gonna pair off? Especially with what we just walked into." He put his arm around Hunters waist and they shared a soft but deep kiss. Tyler stood nearby close to the bed. He could not stop staring at Casey with Ryan's thick cock inside him. He never even imagined that Casey would ever bottom for anyone. He seemed like a total top but this sight was incredibly hot.

"Hey" Casey said to Tyler. They looked at each other and Casey smiled something dopey, a smile Tyler hadnt seen before.

"Hey. You look...happy."

"Yeah." Something changed in Casey's face. "Is this ok?" Casey had only just now realized that Tyler might be upset or jealous seeing another guy fucking him. Something about Tylers stiff cock told him that he might be fine with it.

"Yeah its fine. It's,...kinda...hot." Ryan was watching this interaction and had the desire to see the two of them fuck. He thrust himself balls deep into Casey again after hearing Tylers response. He wanted Tyler to see how hot a bottom Casey was. Casey obliged, arching his back and moaning as he felt Ryan hitting those spots again. Tyler grabbed his cock and began to stroke as he watched them. He noticed that Caseys hard cock was pulsing with each thrust.

"You want a turn?" Tyler looked up from Caseys cock to Ryan who was offering the new bottoms hole to him.

"Actually," Casey jumped in before Tyler could respond, "why dont you..." Casey grabbed his hard cock and held it up so it pointed to the ceiling. Both Tyler and Ryan knew what Casey meant. Tyler climbed up and stood on the bed and straddled Casey. He squatted down and soon enough felt the head of Caseys cock at his hole. Ryan had the perfect angle as he pulled slightly out of Casey so that he could see the boy he was fucking penetrate Tyler. Just as Tylers hole opened to accept Casey, several drops of cum dripped from inside Tyler onto Casey.

"Oh fuck thats a cummy hole isnt it?" Ryan looked over at Hunter and Greg. "You cum in this boy?" The two men had broken their kiss when they felt the bed sink when Tyler stepped up onto it. Both replied "Yeah." Tyler paused and looked up. He knew Greg had cum inside him, but when had Hunter? Hadn't they taken a break before either got off? He looked up at Hunter as if to ask, "Really?" Hunter just nodded and smiled. Somehow that knowledge just got him even hornier and pushed him further down faster on Caseys cock. The sensation of Ryans thick cock fucking him now combined with the feeling of Tylers cum flooded wet hole around his cock, not to mention the high that he was still riding, was beyond the pleasure he thought capable for any human. If there could be such a thing as too much pleasure, he thought maybe this was it. And he hadnt even cum yet. Tyler didnt need any warm up time riding Caseys cock. He went straight to slamming himself onto the cock he was becoming more and more familiar with which was sliding in and out of him. Both the boys could feel the way Hunter and Gregs loads were lubing up both the hole and the cock inside it. They moaned into each others mouths as Tyler bent down to kiss Casey. Ryan had pushed himself balls deep into Casey and just let the two do all the work. Without moving much his cock was getting worked on just fine. He was staring at Tylers hole which was exposed to him more clearly now that he was making out with Casey. He had an idea. He looked over at Hunter and Greg and realized that he was so caught up in the two boys in front of him that he didnt notice how they got into the position they were in. Chris was kneeling on the floor taking both mens huge cocks in his mouth trying to suck them both at the same time while the men were making out. Hunter locked in the kiss had his eyes open and noticed Ryan looking their way. He recognized the look on Ryans face. The look that said "I'm thinking of something thats probably a little fucked up." He broke the kiss with Greg. He wanted to help or be part of whatever depravity Ryan had thought up. "You wanna take over?" Greg was definitely back to full hardness after his break since he fucked Tyler so he was more than ready to find himself inside Chris.

"Oh yeah." Chris wasnt paying much attention to what was going on around him. He was loving this feeling of having two cocks in his mouth at once. His back was turned to the action on the bed thought he could hear the slapping of flesh and the moans that escaped out of mouths locked together. So when Hunter pulled out of his mouth, he looked up in disappointment. He locked eyes with Greg who smiled at him. Chris remembered how cared for he felt when he was last at Hunters house. "Get onto your back. I love seeing your face when I'm inside you." Chris hadnt cum yet but he knew that Greg would get him there. He stood up and laid on his back on the bed, shifting his body angle by putting his head on one of the pillows by the headboard. "How about you flip around so your head is the other way." Chris turned himself around so that his head was closer to the foot of the bed. He didnt really know why Greg wanted him this way but he didnt really care if it meant feeling this man inside him again. What Greg didnt say was that he wanted to see what the other guys were going to do. Why stare at the headboard when he could be watching the other guys fuck? He climbed up onto the bed and grabbed one of the pillows to put under Chris' ass. "Oooohhhh" both moaned as Greg slowly penetrated Chris for the first time this day. "That hole is just as good as I remember it." Chris smiled and let his moan say everything he needed to. That and the way he squeezed Gregs cock.

Chris felt movement to his side but was too caught up in the pleasure. Greg saw the other four guys moving but hadnt been paying attention to what was going to happen. But he was starting to put it all together when he saw Hunter walk to the other side of the bed and put a band around Tylers arm. "Just try to keep still," he told Tyler. Greg pushed all the way deep into Chris and bent down to kiss the boy. He knew not to shake the bed while Tyler got his slam.

"What are you doing?" Hunter realized that Tyler was the only one who hadnt been slammed and didnt even know what it was. Chris really hadnt told him anything about the time he came over alone. But before Hunter could respond to try to calm Tylers nerves, Casey did instead.

"Just go with it. It feels good. Trust me." Tyler looked at him, surprised that the guy who had never smoked before this day was telling him that this needle was a good idea.

"Youve done this before?"

"Well yeah like just before you came in here. It's amazing. Just hold on."

Tyler wasnt sure how this was going to go but he looked at Casey who looked normal but even happier than usual. He nodded but didnt say anything. That was all Hunter needed. He took hold of Tylers arm and found a vein. Tyler felt the prick of the needle but kept his focus on Casey who he could feel was hard inside of him as he reassured him. Ryan was behind him rubbing his back with both hands. Just as suddenly as Tyler felt the needle, he felt Hunter pull the band from his arm and raise it above his head. A pregnant pause followed and for the length of that time that seemed much longer than it really was, all four men thought that it wasnt working. But sure enough, the coughing killed that thinking as Tylers body shook. The only word he could get out as he coughed uncontrollably was "What.....what....what...." Ryan reached around Tyler and held him to try to calm the boy as best he could whispering behind him, "Thats it. Just ride it out. Youre good. Let it feel good. We're right here with you."

Ryan looked down at Casey whose eyes rolled into the back of his head. "Oh fuck, Ty" he moaned. Tylers hole was having its own set of convulsions as it pumped on Caseys cock and gave him a sensation he had never felt fucking Tyler or anyone else before. "That hole...fuck...I'm close Ty." As if those were the magic words, Tylers coughing fit became something else. Tylers eyes were wide open as he had his breath back but still couldnt put into words what he was feeling. He looked deep into Caseys eyes and milked the cock inside him, riding it furiously the same way he was riding the high coursing through him. "Fuck Ty oh fuck fuck fuck." Caseys whole body started bucking up as his cum shot through his cock and blasted deep into Tyler. This was the hardest and longest cum of Caseys life and it just kept cumming, his body shaking without end, each convulsion marking another rope into Tyler. This created a chain reaction as Caseys hole milked another load out of Ryan who the entire time just held his cock deep in the boy without moving it. "Holy..." was all he could get out as he felt the cum shoot through his cock deep into the boy. He needed something to steady him and grabbed Tylers shoulders pushing him further down on Caseys cock. Tyler was moaning as Caseys bucking was also causing his cock to hit the bottom's spot over and over and over again. Eventually Caseys orgasm slowed and his convulsions became tremors. He started laughing at how intense and long that was. "Holy shit Ty that was amazing." He pulled Ty down for a deep kiss. "Oh my fuck" Ryan said looking at Hunter as he finally caught his breath.

"Damn that was so hot boys" Hunter was still on their side of the bed watching and stroking his cock. But this was not the way he wanted to cum again. He wanted to make sure that his loads were always shooting into holes. "You boys up for more?"

• Like 13
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 2

EarlyStart… you capture the first rush, the Ecstasy, the pause and then the ultimate moment of truth with perfection of timing and rhythm only a few that have experienced the edge and falling over it but as an accomplished participant/observer could only convey with these characters. Im honestly impressed and delightful awaiting the next chapter. So sorry for this story to end but hopeful for your next creative endeavor. Thank you again. 

12 hours ago, earlystart said:

Hope I can write something to make this all worth the wait!

Every chapter has been worth the wait..... But as @jeffny456 observes, you managed to repeat yourself.

Edited by ejaculaTe
add ref to other post

Hey guys, sorry for the dumbass move of repeating chapters. I wasnt paying attention. But finally, here is the last chapter of the story. Thank you for all the kind comments and for being patient with the lags between chapters. I'm going to take a break from posting stories for a little while but I'll be on the site a lot. I actually have an idea for another story that I've started but I want to get further along before posting anything so there isnt this long wait again. So at some point I'll be sharing with you all again. Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 22 (the real one this time)

"Of course they are." Hunter had been watching the two also and wasnt surprised that the effect of Tylers slam pushed Casey to cum. This was not going to be the end though. Casey looked spent laying on his back on the bed. Hunter handed him the pipe and torch. "This will help" Hunter said smiling down at the boy still in the ecstasy of his afterglow. Casey took the pipe and torch and propped himself up on his elbows. He realized in that position he wouldnt be able to take a hit on his own. Tyler would have to get off him. That wasnt going to happen. The bottom was still riding the slam and wasnt ready for any of this to end.

Tyler saw it and took the pipe and torch from Casey. "Here." He took a hit himself, a big one that had the other men staring.

"Fuckin' hot" Greg said while he kept fucking Chris. "Nice big hit boy. Thats right." Tyler pulled the pipe from his mouth and held the hit as he bent down and shotgunned it to Casey. The men around them watching saw the smoke being blown from one to the other and then the kissing and moaning that followed. The others were silent. There was something intimate in a private way that they felt they would intrude upon if they included themselves in this connection the two were experiencing. Even Ryan still in his post cum haze pulled out of Casey to give them some space. He wasnt done yet either though. As he pulled out he saw that his cock was covered with his cum and that just got him harder knowing that the only cum that had ever been in this boy was his.

Chris' jealousy was building inside him and he could feel it. He turned his focus back to Greg and tried to milk the cock inside him with his hole. Greg shot a look at Chris when he felt the hole squeeze him and hold him deep. Chris milked even harder when he heard the click of the torch that signaled to him that the boys next to him were taking another hit. Tyler put the pipe in Casey's mouth and lit it for him. Tyler had the two take alternating hits, progressively getting themselves higher and higher. Both of them were trying to get to the high they felt with the slam. It didnt work for either but they both got closer, especially with Tyler since it hadnt actually been all that long since Hunter gave him his. Hunter was glad he refilled the pipe given how many hits the two were taking but more than that he was impressed and horny. These boys were giving themselves to the high, taking hits like no one else was in the room. As timid as they were when they started, they were so deep into it now that Hunter found himself with a leaking hard cock with each new cloud. There was no describing the sense of accomplishment he felt as he watched Tyler and Casey. Somehow he had lucked into finding first two then three boys who knew each other and managed to turn them into partying bottoms who took poz loads.

"Aw damn, ok yeah I think it really is the hits." Casey suddenly fell out of the spell of his high.

"What's wrong?" Tyler was worried that it was him. That he had done something wrong.

"I dont know what it is but those hits keep me horned up but I think it makes me soft or something." He felt his cock shrinking inside Tyler and Tyler could feel it too.

"But you got hard before and you stayed hard when I sat on you." Tyler didnt understand because he had never experienced T dick. He didnt even know it was a thing.

"I think I know what will help." As Hunter spoke he gave Ryan a look that said, "Now it's our turn." Casey and Tyler didnt notice even though they were looking at Hunter, waiting to hear his solution. Greg, who was still slow fucking Chris did catch the look between his two friends and knew whatever was coming was going to be hot.

Hunter saw what made Casey hard after his first bout with T dick and was ready to make Casey realize what really turned him on no matter what. "Why dont you boys come off the bed and stand and I'll show you." Tyler was reluctant but Caseys increasingly soft cock wasnt doing much inside of him anymore so he did as Hunter said. Hunter took Caseys spot on the bed, laying on his back with his huge cock hard, leaking, and pointing straight up to the ceiling. "Ok Casey come sit on this but with your back to me. It's ok. You can handle it. We'll take it as slow as you need to." Hunter could tell from Caseys face that he was hesitant, maybe even fearful. Ryan was his first cock and he was moving on to something bigger and thicker. Casey still didnt understand how much a hole could stretch to accommodate cock, especially when you really wanted it. And Casey did want it. He tentatively climbed up on the bed and turned around to face Tyler and Ryan. As Ryan watched he saw what he thought was an adorable awkwardness in Caseys movements. The boy wasnt sure what angle was best or easiest to get Hunter inside him and initially Casey just looked like a boy trying to find his way in the dark. But once he grabbed onto Hunters cock and felt its girth there was a noticeable pause in the boys body. He couldnt take something this big inside him. It would hurt too much. How could this have anything to do with helping him get over whatever was causing him to go soft? But something kept him going. It was a hunger that was stronger than the fear of pain. He slowly found his hole with what seemed to Casey to be the gigantic mushroom head of Hunters cock. He set it against his hole for a moment, just resting it there instead of sinking down onto it. He felt like he would need a second to brace himself before taking it into him. But once Hunter felt the heat of Caseys hole and the wetness from Ryans massive load leaking from it, he couldnt wait long before putting pressure onto it and thats what he did. His lust and want were becoming too difficult to restrain. With Caseys hole already warmed up, Hunter exerted just enough pressure for his head and another inch or so to push inside the boy prompting a sharp gasp from Casey and a soft moan from Hunter. It was still so tight and yet he could feel Ryans cum that coated the insides of this boy.

"Oh fuck thats thick. I can feel it stretching me inside..fuck." Hunter didnt push any further. He let Casey take his time and slowly sink down on his cock. Ryans cum helped Casey take more with less pain and once Hunters cock hit the same spot that Ryans curled finger first did and then again with his cock, Casey gasped in pleasure.

"That's it boy. Give yourself that pleasure" Ryan and Tyler watched from the perfect angle to see Hunters cock slowly disappearing into Casey and he recognized the look on Caseys face. He wanted to give him that encouragement to remind him that he was there, the man that took his cherry. Casey looked to his audience. "His cock hit that spot didnt it?" Casey nodded. "Good. Now heres what I want you to do." Casey was locked on Ryan waiting for instructions. "Move yourself slightly up and down so you hit that spot again. Go slow. A little up and then a little down." Casey did as told and in taking more of Hunters cock into him he hit that spot again. "Niiiiice. Now lift up a little more so almost all of it is out. Gooooood. Now a little faster see if you can hit that spot again." Ryan knew that Casey would go a little too fast and take even more inside him. Once he felt that pleasure of hitting his spot again, he would be ready to take all of Hunter right to the balls. And he was right. Casey didnt have enough control to take only enough of Hunters cock to hit his spot. He felt Hunter hit it and then pass it but it all felt too good to care.  Casey pulled himself up one more time and then slammed his whole body onto Hunters cock. His response was somewhere between a moan and a yell. But it was what he moaned and yelled that made clear that this was all pleasure now.

"Yeeeeeesssss."

Hunters moan could almost not be heard by the two standing men because of the volume of Caseys expression of accomplishment, but Greg heard and turned to look down at Hunters face seeing the lust in his friends face that resulted from his cock being all inside Casey for the first time. Casey tried to find another inch of Hunters cock to get him even deeper. He gyrated his hips to find the right angle and found what he hadnt expected. "Oh that was like another spot or something. Ho- wow."

"It worked." Tyler was mesmerized.

When Ryan looked over at him he noticed that Tyler looked like he was in a trance. "What worked?"

"Look. Hes fully hard again." Tyler had watched as Caseys totally soft cock inflated slowly at first but then quickly became the steel rod that he knew well. Casey didnt even realize that his cock had gone from soft hanging down against his balls to hard and leaking against his abs. He was just so focused on the pleasure inside his hole. 

Ryan smiled at Casey. "Your bottom side has been fully unlocked." He pulled Tyler to his side and said into his ear, "Why dont you climb back up on top of him but like him this time. Facing me." Tyler certainly didnt have to be asked twice since he was feeling that hunger inside of him since he had been told to get up off the bed. He hadnt been fucked in this position either so there was some maneuvering and comical balance issues that made them all softly laugh as Tyler once again found Caseys steel hard cock at his entrance. Finally, Tyler sank down onto the college boy in the middle of this three way fuck sandwich. All three of them moaned as Tyler felt the cock he needed inside of him again, Casey felt the warm and wet hole that he loved so much, and Hunter felt Casey sink just slightly further down into the mans lap to further impale himself on that cock.

"How exactly do we do this?" Tyler asked once he felt the fullness of Caseys cock inside of him. He tried to lift himself up and start to fuck himself but it was more awkward than anything.

"You think I'm just going to be a spectator?" Ryan asked looking at Tyler with a mischievous smile. "There's a little more that I had in mind."

"I think we might crush Hunter to death if we just keep adding more of us on top."

"That's not what we're doing." Ryan responded. That smile only grew. He reached over to the table, grabbed the bag, and pulled out the rubber band and two more needles.

"Who are those for?" Tyler still wasnt sure what the plan was here.

"Well, I think we should give another one to our boy here since he's been a little left out and could use...a boost. Do you want to do the honors?" Ryan was looking at Greg who gladly agreed and took the band and first needle. Chris was a little embarrassed. He was feeling distracted by a building jealousy once Tyler entered the room but was mortified that the other guys could sense it. He wasnt sure how a second slam would affect him but in his state he was willing to find out. He wanted to go back to just thinking about getting fucked and getting off. He lay still as Greg tied the band around his arm and found a vein. He felt the prick and soon after the snap of the band being pulled off. Chris' eyes rolled into the back of his head but his coughing was light this time. Just two soft coughs to catch his breath. But something in his mind shifted all of a sudden and though he wouldnt have been able to name it, he could feel it. He looked up at Greg, reached up to pull him down on top of him.

"Fuck me Greg" he said. Whatever he was thinking and feeling about Casey and Tyler was gone. His focus was Greg, the cock inside of him, and one more thing that was suddenly his predominant thought. "I need all your poz cum in me. Shoot it so deep in me. Please." Greg could feel Chris' legs tighten around his waist and the boy's hole grip his cock.

"Dirty boy. Fucking hot." Greg smiled as he leaned down to kiss Chris deeply. The last inhibition that the slam released for Chris was that feeling he had when he came down from his high the last time he came over to Hunters and reckoned with the reality that he was most likely poz. It should terrify him, he thought. His life would be irrevocably changed for the worse, right? But instead, he couldnt shake the fact that even when he was cold sober thinking about Gregs cum blasting his insides with poz seed he got immediately hard. He didnt understand it and he held it inside of him, resolving that it would never be released and shared with anyone else. But with the T coursing through his veins he not only wanted everyone to know that he thought it was hot that he was poz, he wanted everyone to know that he wanted as much poz cum shot up inside his hole as he could get.

"Looks like that worked. Give that boy what he needs and wants Greg" Ryan said. "Now your turn." Tyler understood that Ryan was talking to him but he had no clue how another slam would make it easier for him to balance himself on Casey and Hunter. Ryan climbed up onto the bed and tied the band around Tylers arm.

"Stay still guys. We don't wanna hurt the boy." Greg thrust once deep into Chris as they kissed as an acknowledgment that he heard Ryan. Chris moaned into Gregs mouth.

"We need to get these two a private room. I think we may have made a real connection here." Watching the two in their passionate embrace kept Hunter leaking inside Casey. He suspected that after this day, he wouldnt see Chris much anymore, if at all. He was Gregs and Greg had a history of keeping boys for himself. The two boys on top of Hunter were consolation enough.

Ryan found a vein and with his precision, Tyler was coughing within seconds. In a frenzy, Ryan just tossed the needle and band to the table from the bed, not wanting to miss his window of opportunity. He propped himself up on his knees and moved up towards Tyler with his cock that hadnt gone down since he pulled out of Casey. He held his cock and pressed the head against Caseys balls and began to slide it towards Tylers hole. Tyler was aware that Ryan was close by but the ringing in his ears and the stars in his eyes made it impossible to know exactly what was happening until the head of Ryans cock pressed into him. The pain of his hole being stretched like this was dull, mostly overpowered by the electrical force of the slam. But once he came down enough to understand that there was a second huge cock pushing into him, what came out was "Uuuuhhhhh" which was not what was in his head before that came out. It was a mix of the "No!" that came to him at the thought of his hole being irreparably stretched and the moan of pleasure in being the center of a very hot fuck. Everyone else in the room heard it as a moan and this empowered Ryan to push himself deeper and harder into Tyler.

"Holy fuuu--" Caseys mouth just hung open and his head fell fully back, unable to finish his thought out loud. On top of feeling the pumping that Tylers hole did on his cock with the coughing fit, he was now feeling a hard cock rubbing up against his in a tight tight space. He could not have ever imagine a pleasure of this magnitude centered in a single body part like this. He didnt move. He just gave himself over to the pleasure of Ryans cock doing all the work and creating all the friction that brought Casey close to another load as Tylers hole continued to pulse from the slam.

Ryan and Tyler locked eyes as Ryan felt his raw cock head pressing against places inside the boy that hadnt been stretched like this before, Ryan saw in this bottom boy the transformation in Tylers face from apprehension to pure desire. Tyler now realizing that he could balance himself on the cocks inside of him pulled himself up and reached around Ryan's neck to pull them into a kiss. Ryan placed his hands on Tylers shoulders to balance himself and whispered into Tylers mouth "You are so fucking hot boy. You like these two hard cocks fucking into you like this?"

Tyler nodded and whispered back between gasps "feels so good...so....so....good." Thats when both Casey and Ryan felt Tyler begin to ride the two cocks in earnest, pressing his body down trying to get both as deep in him as possible and pulling himself just an inch or two up at a time, using Ryan as his anchor and balance. And thats also when they heard the low and long moan come from Hunter who was almost the forgotten member of this connected group of four. Hunter was still balls deep inside Casey but Tylers movements shifted the angle and he could feel his cock pressing up against the walls inside Casey with more pressure and the boy reacting by tightening around it. Hunter responded by pulsing his cock inside the boy and also began his own movements by fucking up into him. The weight of the three on top of him meant that he couldnt push up too far but Tylers movements also meant that he was never far from being as deep as he could be in Casey. He could feel himself getting to his edge but he didnt want to be the first one to cum right now. And if he rode this edge a little longer, he knew he would blast hard inside Casey with this load having been built up ever since he covertly came inside Tyler. He knew it wouldnt be long now. Pushing up into the boy also allowed Casey to create more friction between his and Ryans cock. The pleasure was just getting more and more intense. The four of them had somehow found a rhythm to this fucking that was driven by the now insatiable bottom at the top of this pile of men.

The moans from them all were getting louder and as if in competition, it spurred on Chris and Greg as they were locked in their embrace. They hadnt stopped making out and Greg hadnt sped his fucking up. Long deep strokes inside the boy. But without saying anything to each other or even opening their eyes, Greg and Chris both were wanting to ensure that the other knew that this was where they wanted to be. Just one on one with the rest of the world doing they dont care what. Chris' arms and legs were wrapped as tightly as he could around this man whose connection was going far beyond physical now. Greg in response continued to pull out of Chris slowly but then pushed back in faster and harder, holding himself deep before pulling out slowly again. Each time he pressed into the boy, he elicited a deeper and longer moan from Chris. He opened his eyes to see the boys face and he saw what he could tell was pleasure in its purest form.

"You are the hottest boy I have ever fucked. I want to make you mine." Chris's eyes shot open in response. He saw Greg already looking deeply into him and felt like this wasnt just dirty talk. Chris' body held onto this man laying on top of him, deep inside him as tightly as it could, but Greg could see in the boys eyes that he was melting. Melting into Greg. The two had somehow formed a bubble around themselves. If they looked over at the four right next to them they would have seen something hot that they would not come across in person maybe ever again. But in that moment they didnt care. Nothing mattered to Chris except this man who was giving him the greatest pleasure he had ever had. And on top of that this man had just said that he wanted to make Chris his. Nothing mattered to Greg except this boy who he could tell was high and horny as fuck but was also actually becoming his. He had said those words to other guys, and he even meant it some of those times, but mostly he said it because he knew those bottoms wanted and expected to hear it. He could tell with Chris, this was something he never thought he would be told. And he could feel the energy of the emotional connection they were making in that bed. And yes, that emotional connection was driving his desire to fuck this boy into oblivion to its highest heights. The two were just looking into each others eyes at a distance that allowed them to graze each others lips but not kiss. This was almost more intimate. It allowed Chris to whisper his deepest and most secret desire that he had ever had, now wanting to ensure that Greg knew he meant it. "Poz me. Give me that poz cum. I want your poz cum." Just whispering that as he looked into this mans eyes, as if on a loop. And Greg began to speed his rhythm. Pulling out faster and driving in faster, but still holding himself deep for a few beats before starting again. It was that hold that prompted the looks on Chris' face and in turn the tightening of his hole. With each new expression that he saw on the boys face, with each time that he saw Chris' eyes roll into the back of his head, he could feel himself getting closer. That only hastened his fucking which increased the volume of each time that flesh pounded into and against flesh. That sound and the way it shifted the movement in the bed is what also shifted the attention of the four just inches away.

"Thats hot" Casey said softly, almost just to himself, as he looked at the two.

Hunter loved what he was seeing. The voyeur in him, that part of him that he was crediting for making this day possible, was making him even harder inside Casey. "Thats right. Give your boy your load. Just pump that cum so deep." He spoke these words much louder than Casey spoke his. And those words did penetrate that bubble around Greg and Chris. Chris' encouragement was all Greg really needed, but hearing Hunter just made it impossible for him to hold himself back any longer. He propped himself on one arm as he continued his fucking motion and used the hand on his free arm to grip and stroke Chris. "We're going to cum together. Cum with me boy. I want your cum too." Just the feeling of Gregs hand around his cock got Chris there, but hearing those words made him scream out unintelligibly. The cum shot all over his chest and neck and the moment Greg saw the first rope hit the boys face, he gasped and held his cock deep in Chris as he felt his cum shooting through his cock and into his bottom. He whispered into Chris' ear, "Take all my poz cum boy. I want to give it all to you" as Greg tried to keep himself still as far into Chris as possible all the while feeling the tremors and aftershocks of one of the best orgasms he had ever had.

Ryan had heard Hunter's encouragement to Greg too but thought Hunter was talking to and encouraging him to shoot inside of Tyler. With that encouragement, he pressed his hands on Tylers shoulders down with as much strength as he had and used the leverage he had in his legs to push his cock deeper. Tylers eyes widened as the rush of the slam which hadnt yet subsided and being double penetrated brought new sensations inside him that he had never even imagined possible. Ryan's rhythm became much faster than Gregs because the tightness of Tylers hole and the feeling of his raw cock rubbing against Caseys raw cock ensured that there was only so far he could go but also that there was only so much he needed to do to get himself to that final point. Hearing Chris and Greg cum was that tipping point for him. Even though it hadnt been that long since he had cum inside of the hole of the boy whose cock was up against his, he got there fast.

"Yeah boys. I'm gonna fucking cum again. You ready for this load boy? I'm gonna paint your insides with this cum. Oh fuck here it comes boy." Ryan roared and his body shook at the power of his orgasm. If he had emptied his balls into Casey not long before, somehow they had become fully replenished and now were emptying again by the look of it. Tyler held tightly to Ryan not just for balance now but also to ensure that Ryans cock did not pop out of him. He wanted every drop. Casey could also feel the rubbing against his cock become much jerkier but what pushed him over his edge was feeling the flood of Ryans cum coating and lubing his own cock. That feeling of wetness and his own surprise from it made an unimaginable experience something that he would never be able to describe in words. He began to cum and his entire body shook affecting Ryan as he felt the throbbing of the cock that shared this space inside of Tyler which prompted at least two more ropes of his own cum. Tyler, holding onto Ryan, turned his head and saw that look of pleasure on Caseys face, the one he had seen before, but maybe not quite like this. That was  enough to put him over the edge too. It had never been this easy to cum simply by seeing how much pleasure he was giving the other men but thats all he needed to put him over. Without even touching his cock, he felt it begin to gush cum like a fountain. Ryan felt the tightening of Tylers hole as he watched the boys mouth gape and his head fall back and looked down to see what looked like an endless flow of this boys cum. "So fucking hot."

Hunter had always been on that edge and he watched or heard each of the men in the room cum. That and the pulsing of the hole he was in as the boy came finally made him lose control as he shot deep into Casey with a series of low gasps. When he opened his eyes he saw Ryan and Tyler above him making out, Greg and Chris making out, and Casey laying on top of him spent and almost limp with exhaustion and pleasure. He turned Caseys head towards his own and kissed him softly and then again with more force. "You ok boy?"

Casey didnt even open his eyes fully. He just smiled like a boy who was lost in the bliss of having experienced the kind of euphoria that people wrote about but never actually experienced. "Yeah. That was sooooo hot."

• Like 20
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 4