Good Christian boys

earlystart

• 3 weeks later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 10/21/2020 at 4:45 PM, earlystart said:

Quick note about Part 7: Didnt mean to include those emojis. It was supposed to be C : without the space in between and I didnt realize the site automatically converted it to the smiley face. Sorry about that!

No need to apologise. If I was Chris, I'd have the same look on my face 🙂

Sorry for the delay guys. Been a crazy few weeks on this end but I'll try to get back to it more consistently now. Here's a shorter chapter for now. Happy new year!

Part 14

Tyler wasnt sure that he would be able to convince Casey to go to Hunters house. Inviting Chris over was one thing but going to another older guys house was something else entirely. And how was he supposed to mention the smoking? Could he leave that out and just see what happens? He didnt know whether that part would happen again anyway since Hunter didnt seem to have that planned when they went over that one time. He just asked if they wanted any because he had wanted to smoke a little. Casey could always say no.

But it turns out that Casey didnt ask any questions about that first time at all. Tyler mentioned that he and Chris had gone over to Hunters house and that they thought it would be ok to go over again since they would have more privacy.

"And you like this guy? Hes not gonna chop us up into pieces and bury us in the backyard?"

"Hes playing the long game if thats his plan. We survived the first time."

"If youre gonna be there Ill go. Sure." What Casey didnt say was that he saw Tyler as the more conservative of the two of them so if Tyler felt safe going, he felt pretty safe going too. Plus the group scene was a fantasy he had thought about but never thought could happen. He wasnt going to deny an opportunity to play that out. He also figured that Tyler knew that he was strictly a top. He'd never bottomed before and thats part of what made the two of them work. He took for granted that Tyler would send that message to whoever the other guys were beforehand so all of the boundaries would be set.

Chris wasnt sure what to do with the information he was holding from Tyler. Did he tell Tyler what to expect? That would end the prospect of this happening. There was no way Tyler would agree to go if he knew. Did he tell Hunter and Greg they had to use condoms if they fucked Tyler and maybe his friend? They would never go for that either. His indecision silenced him and he ended up not reaching out to either about the issue. Time relieved him of that paralysis as the day they all agreed upon came and it was too late to say anything. They would all get together and what happened would be what happened.

The boys decided to meet right outside the chemistry building so they could walk over to Hunters together. After a very brief introduction the three boys walked in almost complete silence. Tyler and Casey came together and it was only then that Chris realized how much he had missed Tyler. They didnt actually know each other that well but this was the guy Chris did everything with for the first time. They had a connection and a trust that felt real. He was the first guy who knew Chris's secret and he was pretty sure Chris was the first guy who knew Tyler's secret. Now he felt like the third wheel, the awkward one out in this group of three. Casey was an athletic good looking guy and Tyler had easy access to him. Had they hooked up already or was this the first time they were going to play? He couldnt ask them. He wasnt bold enough for that. But something told Chris that the two boys he was walking with had hooked up. In his silence, he was telling himself not to worry about it. They were going to play as a group so they would be split apart at some point.

Tyler knew he was the bridge between Casey and Chris and felt responsible for this awkward silence. It was probably his job to try to start a conversation about something he knew they were all interested in. But he couldnt figure out what that was that he felt comfortable bringing up. He wasnt about to get them talking about what it felt like to fuck him or cum inside him. He still hadnt told Chris whether or not he and Casey had hooked up and what they did and this didnt feel like the time to bring that up. Tyler wasnt sure that he would ever be comfortable enough saying these things out loud. Being raised in the church ingrained in him the understanding that some thoughts were simply not meant to be spoken or shared.

Casey meanwhile thought nothing of the silence. He thought Chris was a good looking guy and didnt look like a murderer so he figured this would be safe. Casey didnt have any hangups from a religious upbringing. His parents were aetheists and mostly taught him to do what wanted as long as he didnt hurt anyone else. So there was no anticipation of guilt like Chris and Tyler. Instead he was just ready to see what this other guy looked like and the fun he was about to have.

"This is it." Chris felt stupid saying that as they started walking up Hunters driveway immediately after speaking those words. Tyler had already been here and Casey would figure it out as they walked up to the door.

"Yup." Tyler responded. Casey said nothing.

As the boys walked to the door, Hunter was already waiting topless and already had the glass pipe  in his mouth.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone!

Part 15

"Hi boys" Hunter said as he opened the screen door. "Glad you came back Tyler. Wasn't sure we'd see you again after you didnt come with Chris the last time." Chris freaked out. He hadnt told Tyler that he had come back to Hunters alone and suddenly prepared himself for the day to end right then. Tyler caught what Hunter said and turned to Chris. "You've been back here?"

"Oops." Hunter realized what he had done. "Come on in guys. No use thinking about the past when we have some fun to have now." As Tyler walked in he told himself to let it go. He still hadnt told Chris that he and Casey had been fucking on the regular so one time coming back to Hunters was hardly a capital offense. As the three boys stepped inside Chris felt redeemed. Once Tyler and Casey walked into the house the odds of turning back got much slimmer.

Hunter put his hand out to greet Casey, the third of the boys to enter his home. "Hi, I'm Hunter. Im sorry we havent met before."  Hunter loved the way Casey looked and couldnt believe the luck of three hot boys entering his home.

Casey met Hunters hand and noticed the firm grip. "Hey Im Casey. Thanks for letting me come along." Hunter nodded and patted Caseys shoulder. "Whats with the pipe? Thats a pipe right?" While Chris and Tyler were thinking through Chris's last visit to Hunters, Casey was fixated on what he thought looked like a pipe hanging out of Hunters mouth and then held in his non-shaking hand when he spoke. The question tensed Chris and Tyler immediately. Chris wasnt sure what Tyler had told Casey and Tyler knew he hadnt said a thing about that part of his last visit to this house.

"Oh. These two boys know what it is. Why dont we have them show you?" Casey could not have set the table for Hunter any better if they had scripted it. As the boys took seats in the living room, Hunter handed Chris the pipe. He grabbed the torch from the coffee table and gave that to Chris as well.

"Why dont you boys start by showing our new friend a shotgun?" Chris had every intention of lighting the pipe and getting the party started. Tyler was not so sure. He looked at Casey who was now watching as Chris held the torch to the pipe. Tyler tried to make eye contact with him, but Casey was fixated. Just as Tyler was going to tell Casey that he didnt have to do anything that he didnt want to do, Casey spoke first.

"Whats inside the pipe?"

Hunter replied as he sat down next to Tyler. "Tina." He put an arm around Tyler. He could tell the boy was the nervous one of this group. He would make sure that wouldnt last.

"Tina? Never heard of it."

"Thats ok. Its fun. Youll see." Hunter winked at Casey and the boy just shrugged. Hunter liked him. He would be easy. He was laid back about all of this and was open to whatever came his way. This was going to be fun. "You ever smoke pot Casey?"

"Nah. I didnt travel in those circles in high school so I didnt really get the chance. This is like pot then?"

"Not really. Its much better. More fun." Casey again responded with a shrug.

Chris was now taking a big hit off the pipe. Tyler could tell he had some practice the last time he had come to Hunters. Perhaps the smoking was always part of the plan after all. Things were starting to become clear to Tyler about Hunter just as Chris shifted himself over to Tyler and passed on his hit. Chris couldnt help himself and gave Tyler his tongue along with the massive hit that he blew into the boys lungs. Tyler fell into the kiss easily, remembering in that moment how much he loved making out with Chris. The hit meanwhile was beginning to do its work. There was a stirring somewhere in Tylers mind that was shifting its focus to what they were at Hunters home for. Hot sex.

"Fuck thats hot" Casey said.

"Yeah? You like that? Chris, give the pipe to Tyler and let him give Casey a shotgun." Hunter had no idea what the relationship was between Tyler and Casey but he didnt care. He just wanted to push things right from the start. Casey was eager. Before Chris had even handed the pipe over, Casey was moving closer to Tyler. Hunter got up from his spot next to Tyler so the two boys could get closer. He gestured to Casey to take his place.

"Now when Tyler blows his hit into your lungs hold it. Dont just let it go. Let it stay there so you can feel it." Casey nodded transfixed to the pipe and the smoke coming out of its end as Tyler took his hit. This was a big hit too. Only one experience with blowing clouds and he was already a pro. Hunter and Chris were impressed. Tyler moved over to Casey and blew his hit into Caseys open mouth then like Chris slipped his tongue in as well. The two began to make out in a way that made it clear to Chris and Hunter that these two had played before. It was passionate from the start. No hesitation. Like they already knew each others techniques and patterns and likes. Soon their arms were wrapped around each other.

"Oh fuck yes" Hunter said. The kiss lasted long enough that Casey had to let the hit go before he or Tyler pulled away. Smoke rose between their heads as they made out.

"Uh we're all still here" Chris said. This was meant to be snarky but it came out a little bitter. Hunter heard it clearly.

"Hey Casey. You wanna give the pipe a try?" Hunter asked as a way of getting them to break the kiss which they did.

"Uh sure I guess."

"Great why dont you try a hit from the pipe and shotgun it to Chris."

"Ok." Casey didnt hesitate. He didnt look at Tyler to see if this would be ok. He was here for the experience. Tyler was a little hurt by the immediate response but his mind was more preoccupied with the hope that they would all be getting naked soon.

Casey did not wait for Chris but instead moved himself next to the boy to prepare for what would inevitably be their make out session.

"Chris help Casey out if he has any trouble. I'm going to take Tyler into my room for a second." Tyler didnt know how to respond. This was unexpected. Had he done something wrong? He suddenly felt like he was in trouble. But this wasnt a request. It was a demand. And Hunter grabbed Tyler by the arm and pulled him up from the couch with a look that said "Lets go." Tyler thought it best to follow. It was Hunters home after all. Part of him did want to see Caseys first hit from the pipe but there was no time to ask that of Hunter now. They were walking with purpose.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4

Congratulations: great writing as you do not only "serve a plot with an occasional twist" yet you've got great talent at deliver   various characters...  what these boys think, fear, crave etc ... all of it makes sense and that's the reason your story is incredibly fucking hot !

• Upvote 1

Another great installment! I wish I had that kind of fun here in Georgia . Sadly covid hit after I moved here and haven't done anything or met anyone yet.  Staying safe, but lord I could use a good point and play session.  Keep  up the good writing,  its giving me a bit of stress relief 

Thanks @alexej2 and @novamax for the nice comments. Trying to put the English major to good use lol. This chapters a little longer than the previous couple.

Part 16

Hunter led Tyler to the bedroom and shut the door once they were both inside. Tyler started to panic. What was this about and why would Hunter want to leave Chris and Casey alone together?

"You seem really tense. I just wanted to bring you in here to see if I could help calm you down so that Casey wont get freaked out and run scared. Hes cute. We want him to stay."

Tyler thought the royal we was a little much right now but didnt mention it. "I guess I just didnt realize that you had always planned the smoking to be part of us playing the whole time. I thought it was a thing you just happened to offer to us that once because you were in the mood."

"I was. I am."

"I just didnt tell Casey about it so I was worried but he just went with it just now so I think we're good. So lets go back--"

"Did you take the hit from the pipe just now because everyone else was doing it or because you liked the feeling last time?" Tyler didnt know how to answer the question. He thought Hunter was looking for one or the other when the real answer was both. Hunter read the hesitation and opened the same drawer that he pulled the pipe out the last time Tyler was in this room. He pulled out that same pipe along with a torch.

"Dont answer that. I get it. Here. Lets take a couple hits you and me and get you calmed down and then we'll go back ok?" Hunter did not give Tyler the opportunity to respond. He was already lighting the pipe and walking towards the boy. No matter what happened this day, Hunter wanted to be the one to convert this boy who was more beautiful than he remembered.

Tyler saw that Hunter was going to take a hit first. He was thankful to have a little bit of time to collect his thoughts. So much was running through his head and the two hits he shared just a few minutes before were messing with him. But he didnt have the time he expected because Hunter was moving quickly close to Tyler to give him the shotgun. Tyler hadnt anticipated that move but just went with it and opened his mouth to take smoke into his lungs. But what happened in the living room also happened here. Hunter turned the shotgun into a deep kiss. Tyler melted into Hunter and met this mans passion with his own. The two were locked together and softly moaning into each others mouths. Tyler was reminded of Hunters forceful tongue from their first kiss. Those memories combined with the hits fueled the already horny boy. Hunter held Tyler and led him to the bed without breaking the kiss.

Tyler could feel that he was tenting in his sweatpants and felt Hunters large hard cock through his shorts as it pressed against Tylers thigh. Tyler sat on the edge of the bed with Hunter still standing and looking down at him. He handed the pipe and torch to Tyler. " Go ahead. All yours. I did some before you guys got here so dont worry about me." Tyler thought for a moment about his revelation when they arrived at the house. Hunter was manipulating them. There was a plan that he was executing that included playing casual. Tyler knew that now even if he didnt know what the plan could be beyond getting everyone naked. But he wasnt able to think past that kiss and that hard cock that he saw but didnt touch the first time. He lit the pipe and started on his first hit. "Good boy" Hunter said as he kneeled down between Tylers legs. He grabbed at the elastic waistband and pulled at them forcing Tyler to raise his ass to let his sweatpants get taken to the ground. Hunter loved that Chris and Tyler didnt get Tina dick and loved the sound of a hard college cock slapping against a boys abs. None of it broke the hit the boy was taking. Hunter had him and was about to really have him. "Yeah boy. Keep taking those hits. I wanna see you get high for me." Hunter grabbed Tylers hard cock and began to slowly stroke it. It was already leaking a little precum. But Hunter here for this boys cock.

Casey was mid hit when he and Chris heard Hunters bedroom door close. Neither was sure how to proceed. Do they continue with the shotgun or does Casey just blow the hit out? In their hesitation, Casey just blew his hit out. He wasnt sure how long he was supposed to hold these hits in. This was his first hit from a pipe after all and it turned out to be pretty big. He was starting to change but he wasnt sure exactly how. Chris watched the cloud disperse into the living room air. "Nice hit. Do you feel ok?" He didnt know Casey but Chris remembered the nervousness of doing t for the first time and just wanted to check in.

"I think so but I think Im also definitely getting high."

"Yeah? What do you feel?"

"I dont really know. Just...different I guess."

"Does it make you horny?"

"I cant tell if I was just horny from before or if this is new because of the hits."

"I guess all that matters is youre horny right?" Chris took the pipe and torch from Casey and did his own hit. Then he handed them back to Casey so he could take another. If they were going to wait for Tyler and Hunter to finish whatever they were doing they might as well get high in that time.

"Yeah." Casey began to rub his crotch. He noticed that each hit would go straight to his cock. A tingling he never remembered feeling like this before. Chris noticed.

"I know the feeling bro." Chris began to rub his crotch as he watched Casey. Casey noticed the staring and the rubbing when he handed Chris the pipe. They made eye contact, neither saying anything as they did the hand off. But before he put the pipe to his mouth, Chris asked Casey, "You wanna do a shotgun this time?"

As they were getting higher what they were thinking more and more about but still hadnt said was what the other had done with Tyler. There was a competition between them driven by that unknown but was fueling this moment alone between them. It could easily have gotten aggressive if thats where these boys heads were but that wasnt who they were. Chris was also wondering what Tyler had or hadnt told Casey about the first time they were in this house just as Casey wondered what it is that happened. Casey never saw Tyler as being the casual drug user type but this seemed chill and safe. He couldnt see the harm in Hunter or getting a little high every so often if thats what Tyler was up for. Their curiosity and these hits made them want to see what might happen for as long as they were alone.

"Sure" Casey replied. As Chris leaned in neither was sure if this would lead to a kiss but both did want it. Chris moved close enough that their lips touched and both very tentatively brought their tongues out slightly. Just the feeling of their tongues grazing was enough and the two started to make out deep. Chris leaning further into Casey as they pressed themselves together with hands exploring each others chests and abs even as Chris held on to the pipe and torch. Just as with his shotgun with Tyler, Casey had to let go of the smoke while they were kissing.

"Thats so hot" Chris said as they both took a breath. "Do you want another?" he asked as he offered what was in his hands to Casey.

"Is it cool that we're doing this while theyre in there? I dont wanna smoke all his stuff and get him pissed or anything."

"I'm sure its fine. Theyll probably be out in a second anyways."

"What are they doing in there? Did something happen?"

"I dont know. I think it should be ok." Chris was trying to be casual because he wanted this to continue. But he was also wondering if Hunter was going to try to get Tyler alone to share what had been already shared with him...Chris' guilt was hard to shake and part of him knew that there was danger involved for these two boys by coming here. But hearing the click of the torch and seeing this sexy guy do these hits for the first time with him, thinking about what it might do to him, made it impossible to stop.

"Scoot back." Hunter stood up and gave Tyler a small push to encourage him to pull his legs up on to the bed. The boy did as he let go of his first hit with this pipe. "Nice cloud. Go ahead do another." Hunter climbed up onto the bed his hands gripping onto Tylers ankles and firmly massaging his way up his calves past his knees and up his thighs. He bent down and started kissing the boys inner thighs, all hard with muscle. He looked up as he licked the space between Tylers thigh and balls. The boy moaned as he held his hit in. "When you let that hit out blow it out down to your cock." Tyler nodded and then blew a cloud bigger than the first fogging the view that the two had of each other for a moment. "Fuck boy. Thats hot. You been practicing since that first time?"

"No that was my first time and the last time I did it."

"Youre doing great. Hold on to them for a second." Hunter raised himself up and pulled Tylers legs along with him propping them up on his shoulders. He knelt back down to get a closer look at the boys hole. "You and Casey have fucked before right?"

"Yeah.' Tyler was embarrassed by the admission. Partly because he hadnt told anyone else yet and because he was feeling bad that the first person he told wasnt Chris. Hunter could see it on his face. "Don't worry. Theyre getting to know each other right now. Itll be fine." Tyler nodded. "You guys flip fuck or do you just bottom?" Hunter made sure to look the boy straight in the eye. Even with the hits lowering his inhibitions he was turning red. He really hadnt ever even thought about saying these things out loud. "It's ok. I'm just asking. You can tell me." With those last words Hunter teased Tylers hole with his tongue eliciting a gasp. He looked back into Tylers eyes. Tyler was looking right back. "You love to bottom dont you boy?" Tyler just nodded. Without hesitation, Hunter feasted on Tylers hole licking and probing in a way that created new sensations in the boy. Chris and Casey werent guys who seemed interested in rimming so this was something Tyler never really thought much about. After Hunters rim job there would be no turning back. He would insist that guys he was with rim him like this. His moans became increasingly louder and for a second he worried that Chris and Casey would hear him. But that second passed quickly. Hunter could feel the hole responding and opening up to him. This boy was a true bottom and he couldnt wait to get his first poz load into him. He pulled his head up and propped himself up as he crawled up to kiss the boy he was about to own. He could see in Tylers face the disappointment that the attention to his hole had stopped and also that hunger for something more.

Hunter pulled himself from the kiss and looked down at Tyler. "Can I fuck you?" Tyler was a little caught off guard by how gentle Hunter was in asking the question. He recalled the conversations in health class about consent and he was seeing it play out now. Tyler took this to mean that Hunter wanted him to want it and enjoy it. He took it to mean Hunter would never do anything to hurt him. He looked down and saw that huge cock fully hard and looking like it was leaking. He didnt remember noticing Hunter take his shorts off but there was a lot happening and all that mattered now was that he was naked. Tyler nodded. "Yeah. Go slow ok?" Hunter kissed Tyler softly. "I will."

Hunter took the pipe and torch from Tyler and told him to pull off his hoodie and the tshirt underneath. Hunter had forgotten how sexy the boy was and started to second guess the promise he had just made. He handed Tyler the pipe and torch again. "Take another two first. I'll grab some lube." Hunter wasnt sure if Tyler would say anything about condoms or being safe but he wasnt about to bring it up. Tyler did give it a moment but as the first of these two hits moved through his body he realized that he had never been fucked with a condom. Chris and Casey always fucked him raw and bred him. With Chris it had just happened the one time but it was pretty clear now that he and Casey would never use a condom together. By the time he was blowing out his second hit he had forgotten that the thought had even past his mind. By then, Hunter had his cock lubed and was pulling Tylers legs back up onto his shoulders. "You feeling good boy? Those were nice big hits. Love seeing that." Tyler nodded. He couldnt believe how much he wanted to feel this mans cock stratching him in ways that even Chris and Caseys werent big enough to do. "Go slow" he repeated. Hunter smiled and nodded in response.

Hunter grabbed his slick hard cock and rubbed the head along Tylers crack finding the tight hole and resting it there. The two locked eyes as Hunter slowly pushed into Tyler. Tyler had learned to love the anticipation and the feeling of a cock head penetrating him. But this was something different. He didnt know what it was but it felt so much more intimate with this man. Hunter was easing the biggest cock Tyler had gotten fucked with yet and it had none of the clumsiness that was the second or third tries with Casey in this position. They didnt break their stare. Hunter spoke first. "You ok" he whispered. "Yeah youre in?" Hunter smiled. "Not yet. I'm about half way." Tylers eyes opened wider as he felt Hunter continue to push deeper. He gasped but not out of pain. He realized he wanted more. He wanted this man to touch something Casey and Chris couldnt. This was his first time with a real pro. He moaned deep. "You like that boy?" Tyler found he was a little out of breath now and moaned out a breathy "Yeah" as he grabbed his cock.

Hunter remembered how things ended last time. Cum. Shame. Leave. He wanted to make things last this time. He stilled his body with just about an inch left. They were silent for a moment and Tyler explored this mans body with his hands grabbing on to his chest and bringing them down toward his abs and thighs. Tyler saw the tattoo that he remembered seeing the first time he was in this room and traced it with his finger. His concentration on this symbol he only recognized as a hazard sign was broken when Hunter pulled his gaze up to his eyes with a gentle finger on the boys chin.

He looked deep into Tylers eyes. "I want you to remember this cock. I want you to crave it and come back for it whenever you need to be filled." Tyler had never been spoken to this way before and as he heard those words he realized that this was what he always wanted. He started to stroke his cock even harder. Hunter bent down still not pushing any further and kissed Tyler passionately, pulling the boys hand from between them and away from his cock. He took that arm and wrapped it around himself. Tyler understood and wrapped both his arms and tightened his legs around the man. This was it. Hunter pushed that last inch into the boy and along with it the weight of his body into Tylers hole. Both moaned into each others mouths.

After years of breeding boys like this Hunter had learned to control his body so that he could cum multiple loads inside a hole without the boy suspecting as much. He didnt think Tyler was going to be kept from Hunters secret for long but he wanted to wait until he had a couple loads in him first. As they kissed Hunter could feel his first load building fast. This boy had gotten to him somehow. It was his innocence with the obvious undercurrent of a boy desperately wanting to be corrupted. As Hunter gyrated his hips balls deep into Tyler, the boy moaned something different. Like Hunter had hit a newly discovered spot. Hunter kept at that motion and the moaning became whimpers. Nothing got Hunter going like a college jock boy whimpering from his first massive cock and that moan triggered Hunters first load. With the two boys just out in the living room this wasnt the time to edge. He could feel it was a big load and Hunter had to exercise incredible control. He moaned with Tyler and did everything he could from the shaking that always accompanied a load this big. He tried to focus that energy into his mouth and probed Tyler with his tongue even deeper. When he finally found the end of his orgasm he couldnt believe he hadnt given himself away. Tyler was still in it and didnt seem to realize that he had just been delivered his very first poz load.

Hunter pulled up to look at this boy. "You ok? You need a break?" It was Hunter who wanted to take a minute to fully recover from one of his hottest fucks in a while but he knew he would win points with a boy like Tyler if he showed care for him first.

They hadnt been fucking for more than a couple minutes and Tyler wasnt tired or in pain and didnt think he needed a break but thought out of politeness that he should accept the offer. "Yeah ok." Hunter very slowly pulled out of Tyler looking down as the head popped out and noticing a drop of his cum leaking out. He laid down next to the boy and kept one hand at Tylers hole teasing it and probing it as they softly kissed. "Is this all ok? You feeling good?" Tyler nodded not knowing what to say. What he wanted to say was he felt good and he felt safe in this mans arms but he didnt want to seem like he was being clingy. The other two guys who had fucked him were just outside this room after all.

And one of them was now just outside the door. Hunter and Tyler heard a soft knocking, the kind that said its ok if you dont hear this I dont want to intrude. They both heard it. Hunter casually responded "Come on in" while Tyler felt that shot of embarrassment that they were going to see him with Hunter and assume that they had fucked. It was too late because Chris walked in before Tyler could say anything at all.

The restraint the boys used because they werent sure what was happening between Tyler and Hunter and how long they would be was gone after they each took three more hits from the pipe. They were both feeling the high and Casey was beginning to see that whatever tina was was making him as horny as he ever felt he had ever been before. The two were making out now without the pretense of the shotgun and they were both down to their boxers and socks. These boys and Tyler were tight athletic boys not really made from the gym but from growing up playing team sports. Being in shape was fine but bonding with a team of boys was always what made it all fun. Casey started to see how this could replace sports.

Caseys curiosity had him picking up the pipe to see if there was a limit or whether he would just keep getting higher and hornier. So far he hadnt reached his limit. Every hit would force his hand to his cock and feel that electricity tingling through it.

"You know whats weird? I kinda cant get hard but I'm hornier than fuck. Is that this?" Casey asked while holding the pipe. That question wasnt enough to stop him from taking another hit to keep the experiment going. He was too far gone now.

"I dont know. It doesnt do that to me."

Casey was getting the hang of hitting from the pipe. He let out another cloud. "I know. Looks big bro."

"I guess.' Casey wasnt sure if it was false modesty or if he was sweetly innocent in that way like he thought Tyler was. "It's not as big as Hunters though. Or his friend."

"His friend?"

"Yeah last time I came over without Tyler and Hunter had this other guy over."

"Oh thats hot. So you done the group thing with Hunter then."

"Yeah but just that once. And that was my first time." Chris was high but he could never fully shake that Christian guilt. As if only getting fucked once by a hot poz guy while another guy watched would be ok for his friends and family back home.

"But you also were here with Tyler before that right?"

"Right. Twice."

"Nice."

"You?"

"Nah. This is the first time I ever been in something like this. More than one guy. Drugs. Seems pretty chill though."

"Yeah." There was that guilt again. Now would be the time to tell Casey to go. To save himself and stay neg. But that would be too much. Casey might try to save Tyler and it could turn out worse. What Chris wasnt admitting to himself was that he was liking getting high too much to want to not keep coming by Hunters anymore. Chris thought about trying another tactic. "You guys...fuck?"

Casey handed the pipe to Chris. "Yeah. You mean me and Ty?" Chris had never heard him called Ty. He didnt know why but hearing it made him feel that sting of jealousy just a little more. "Yeah we do. We live down the hall from each other so you know. Its easy."

"Yeah. Uh...you guys...do....both?"

"Both? You mean like fuck and get fucked?" Chris nodded as he took his hit. "Nah I only top so we just do that."

Chris almost in relief breathed out and exhaled his next word. "Nice."

"Not if I cant get hard bro."

Chris looked over as Casey reached into his boxers and stroked his soft cock. Meanwhile the head of Chris' cock was sticking out of the waistband of his boxers. "Sorry." Casey just shrugged it off as Chris put the pipe down and pulled Casey into another kiss. They felt sufficiently high to keep this kiss going. Both boys got more out of breath feeling each others chests pushing their torsos against each other and feeling the others cock through the fabric of their boxers. Just as Casey rubbed the head of Chris' cock with his hand and reached past it to take hold of his thick hard shaft, they were interrupted.

As Chris opened Hunters bedroom door and walked in he had not given any thought to what he might see. He was too preoccupied with what was happening in the living room to give Tyler and Hunter any thought. So when he walked in and saw the two naked in bed the shock was too hard to cover. "Oh sorry I didnt--" From the door, Chris noticed what he thought might have been cum leaking out of Tylers hole. His legs were spread and Hunter was rubbing his inner thigh. "Um I can..." He was going to say wait but he actually couldnt.

"Its ok. Whats up?" Hunter asked as he sat up in the bed. Tyler lay almost frozen as he and Chris looked at each other. What both men in bed also noticed was the Chris was down to his boxers which were very clearly tenting.

"Uuhhhh it looks like theres a couple people at your door."

• Like 25
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 5
  • Haha 1