Good Christian boys

earlystart

Congratulations on your new job! you’re amazing.
I lost count how many times I cum reading your stories. We are always waiting for you.

18 hours ago, earlystart said:

Hey guys sorry it's been so long since I've posted. Found a new job! Kind of a career starting job that I was lucky to find given the state of the world. So I haven't spent any time on this site or with the story. I'll need to wrap this story up and then wait a while before I post another story. I'll try for this weekend!

Hey guys, thanks for all the kind words. I'm excited about the new job and so far its going well. Here's the next part of this last scene of the story. Thanks for your patience! I'm working on the next part now so I'm hoping it will be up much sooner than however much time passed between the last part and this one.

Part 17

Hunter was still trying to bring his heart rate down after exerting all that energy to prevent Tyler from detecting his built up orgasm. He had almost forgotten about his other guests. "What did they say to you?" he asked Chris who was clearly fixated on Tyler even though he was talking to Hunter.

Chris snapped back to attention. "What do you mean? I just came over here when we saw them."

"Theyre still waiting?" Chris nodded. Hunter rolled himself out of the bed and grabbed his shorts. "Ok. Let's go out there and greet some new friends." As he walked by Chris and out the door, Hunter grabbed the boys hard cock. Chris gasped and took one more look at Tyler who was grabbing his boxers to pull on quickly. Then they both went out to the living room to join Casey.

Hunter opened his front door and was not surprised to see Greg and Ryan another friend he hadnt played with in a while. What did surprise him was how much hotter Ryan was than he remembered. He looked fitter and tighter. They were about the same age but Ryan somehow looked like he had gotten younger. These boys were going to love him. "Come in guys. Ryan you look amazing!"

"Thanks Hunter--" As he walked into Hunter's home, Ryan noticed the three boys all topless. He lost his train of thought. "Hey boys. I'm Ryan." The boys nodded at him all high and immediately tried to picture him out of his tight sweater and jeans that were revealing the outline of a thick cock. Ryan could feel the energy of being stripped in the minds of these boys and decided to be bolder than usual. He walked to the couches where they sat and kissed each on the lips as an opening hello. Chris who he kissed first was caught off guard but Casey knew what to expect as the last to get kissed. In his expectation he met Ryan's kiss and the older man went even further and turned it into a deep and long kiss. This was the boy no one but Tyler knew so this kiss was enough for everyone watching to know they didnt need to be careful with him. Not that they were going to anyway. Once Ryan pulled away from the kiss he smiled as he looked Casey in the eyes. Without breaking the stare, he spoke to the rest of the room. "Guys, this is gonna be fun." Without hesitation he started to strip. For a second Casey was caught off guard but then he realized they came to this house for fucking not friendship. He stripped his boxers off and revealed his cock still only half hard at best. That didnt stop him from grabbing and stroking it. Soon enough Ryan revealed a massive hard thick cock pointing almost straight up to the ceiling. He wrapped his hand around it and stroked it slowly all while looking at Casey who looked mesmerized by the display in front of him.

Hunter came around to Ryan. "Looks like someone likes what he sees," he said as he lit the pipe and put it to Ryans mouth. "I see good things in your future. Positive outlook if you ask me."

Chris cringed when he heard that. He knew what was supposed to be funny about that even if Casey didnt. This would probably be his last opportunity to get them out before Casey got pozzed. Ryan had the same tattoo as Hunter and Greg. He did the math in his head and realized the new boy was the only one left. He couldn't keep Tyler from Hunters load. Was there a way he could get Casey to leave before he had the same happen to him? He was caught up in his own thoughts looking at a naked Casey as Ryan blew clouds from the pipe when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He broke his gaze at the scene and looked up as he was pulled into a hug and soft kiss on the lips from Greg. "Hey boy" he said softly. Chris could not remember a single thing he was thinking about just a second ago. This man erased everything. "Hey" Chris replied. Greg's voice got even quieter as he whispered into Chris's ear. "Is this boy next to you who you were talking about the last time?"

Chris pulled himself from the hug. "Oh yeah. This is Tyler." Greg pulled the boy up and into a hug. "Hi Tyler. I'm Greg. He ran his hands up and down the boys back and then let one of his hands run down into his boxers squeezing his ass. "Mmm nice boy."

Tyler pulled away. "Hi." He didnt mean to be rude. Somehow seeing Greg and Chris in what was clearly an intimate moment sparked some jealousy in Tyler. He just stayed quiet. But Greg didnt seem to notice or care. He just started stripping in front of the boys, grabbing Chris's shoulder for balance as he pulled off his pants. Tyler watched this man who was not as old as Hunter or Ryan and had a beautiful body. He was perfect thought Tyler. He started to wonder if he was more jealous of Greg or Chris. As Greg pulled off his boxer briefs Tyler started to wonder what the fat cock he was staring at now might feel like inside him. Once fully naked, Greg came close to Tyler again, pressing his body against the boy. "Chris said we would like each other." He ground his hard cock against Tyler.

"Really? How do you know each other?"

Chris was afraid of this question. He didnt want Tyler to be reminded that he had been back alone but he couldnt find anything in his head to replace the truth.  "Uuhhh we met the last time I was here."

"Oh" Tyler said. Greg was starting to catch on. He wrapped his arms tight around Tyler. "Now we'll get to have fun all three of us." He looked over at Hunter and Ryan who were passing the pipe around with Casey. "Actually all 6 of us. We'll get there. But first I noticed you were looking at my cock. You like what you see?" Tyler was embarrassed by the question. He was coming down from his high and his inhibitions were coming up again. But they werent totally up yet. "Uh yeah I guess."

"You guess? You think you wanna feel it...in your mouth?"

Tyler looked down at the mans cock as Greg whispered into his ear. "You can lube my cock up with your mouth and get it ready for your hole." Without saying anything, Tyler got on his knees. He licked the shaft and then engulfed the head pulling the first couple inches of Gregs cock into his mouth.

Greg grabbed Chris's shoulder again as his head fell back as he moaned.

"Nice boys." Hunter was watching and turned Ryan and Caseys attention over to the other three. "How about we move this into the bedroom?" Ryan pulled Casey to his feet as they started moving.

"We'll be right there" Greg replied a little out of breath as Tyler took more of his cock into his mouth. "You guys go ahead."

Hunter put his arm around Chris as he walked by the group of three. "You wanna come with us or you gonna stick around to watch the show?"

Chris wasnt sure. But as he was thinking, he felt Hunters hand shifting down his back and then to his ass. "I guess I can come with you guys." He turned with Hunter to head to the bedroom.

Hunter and Greg made eye contact as Chris walked ahead. "I left the pipe on the table there if you boys need it." Greg nodded and was left alone with Tyler.

• Like 15
  • Piggy 9

Part 18

Casey and Tyler didn't do a lot of oral when they hooked up. Both were mostly tentative when they did it, just a short stop to more kissing and fucking. It hadn't been since Tyler sucked Chris while he was being fucked by Hunter that he really did it in earnest.

But Greg couldn't tell. He loved the feel of Tylers mouth on his thick cock slowly but surely taking more and more of him like a boy who was savoring every inch. "Yeah boy. Fucking hot mouth." He looked down and met eyes with Tyler which just turned him on even more. "Let's move over to the couch." With Chris going to the other room with the rest of the guys, Greg didnt have anyone to lean on if he lost his balance again but he didnt want this to stop. He pulled Tyler up and moved toward the couch grabbing the pipe and torch first. Tyler just followed and watched as Greg lit the pipe. "Wait a second. I think we need a refill." Greg went over to his pants and pulled out a small bag from one of the pockets. He showed it to Tyler and gave it a little shake. "Always have to come prepared."

Tyler shrugged. "Oh I didnt know. I dont know how to get anything like that."

"Dont worry about that. You being here is plenty. Youre our guest. We provide the favors." He added to the pipe and then put the little bag back into his pant pocket. He lit the pipe again and began to trade hits with Tyler. Tyler really hadnt come down from his earlier hits so these were putting him into a place he had never been.  A place that he could only describe as insatiable hunger. He was becoming more and more desperate for Gregs cock back in his mouth. Once Greg detected that feeling in the boy, he placed the pipe and torch back on the table. He put his arm around Tyler. "How are you feeling?"

Tyler nodded. "Good" he said softly.

"You sure?"

Tyler just kept nodding looking forward not looking at Greg and trying to keep himself composed. "Yeah." Out of the corner of his eye he saw Greg stroking his cock. He looked directly at it but the tattoo above it pulled his focus. Hunter had one too Tyler thought. Weird coincidence. Before thinking to mention it or ask about it, Tyler could feel the pressure of Greg's arm pushing him back down toward it. Instead of bending down, he got up from the couch and kneeled down between Gregs legs and looked up at this hot man in front of him.

"Fuck yeah boy." He slapped his cock against Tylers slightly open mouth. Tyler took the invitation and took about half into his mouth right away. Tyler felt about another inch push further into his mouth as Greg arched his back from the pleasure. This hunger felt new to Tyler. He knew it was something about the hits he took. One cock while he was high didnt seem to be enough. The last time he got high Chris fucked him but he went back to his dorm room wanting more. This was the same feeling. And even as he was enjoying the feeling of this mans thick cock in his mouth, he somehow knew it wouldnt be enough. He bobbed up and down doing his best to work his way closer and closer to the base.

Greg could feel the boys spit running down his shaft and balls. This boy wants it he thought. He reached down, held the boys face with both hands and pushed his cock into the boys mouth as deep as he could to hear Tyler gag. The sight of this boy choking on his cock almost made him cum at that moment. He didnt want that. The first load he shot today was going to be in service to pozzing this boy up.

Greg let go and Tyler pulled off as he coughed. "Sorry" Tyler said as he shook it off.

"Nothing to be sorry for. That was hot. Why dont you come up here and sit on it?" Tyler looked at the cock glistening now with his spit and precum. He stood up and straddled Gregs lap. "How about you face away from me? Turn around." This was a new position for Tyler. Every time he rode Casey it was face to face. He turned around and began to lower himself. He reached back to Gregs cock but felt a hand on his lower back pushing him to bend over. "I got you." Tyler looked over his shoulder as he backed up slowly and saw Greg was holding his cock and aiming it towards Tylers hole. And suddenly he could feel the thick head pushing into him slow but easy. Hunters cock had been a warm up for his hole so that he could work Gregs in without pain. The thickness was stretching his hole but that was what made him moan in pleasure. Quicker than he thought possible, he was sitting on Gregs lap with the mans cock balls deep inside him. Whatever apprehension Tyler ever had calling himself a bottom melted away in this moment. There was no feeling he could remember that was as good as this. He was taught at church that being gay and gay sex was wrong but why would God make something so wrong so pleasurable? He could only hope that Greg was feeling even half as good as he was.

Greg leaned over and pressed his chest against Tyler. He kissed the boys back and moaned into it. "Feeling ok boy? Your hole around my raw cock is fucking amazing." He wrapped his arms around Tylers chest and pulled him back as he sat back against the couch. "Put your arm around me." Tyler reached back and wrapped an arm around Gregs shoulders, his head now against the back of the couch. Tyler used his free hand to stroke his hard cock. Greg turned Tylers face toward him. "Kiss me boy." Greg kissed Tyler tenderly at first but it became much deeper and harder and breathy as Greg began fucking up into the boy with force to get as deep as he could with each thrust. Tyler yelped softly into Gregs mouth each time he felt the cock slam into him. This is what he wanted. He met each of Gregs thrusts by grinding down into the mans lap. The first time Greg felt the pressure the boy was exerting on his cock, his eyes flashed open. Tyler was looking directly into his eyes and the man smiled and laughed into their kiss. He underestimated this boy. With his next couple thrusts he felt Tyler also squeezing and milking his cock. The laugh became a deep moan as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. Tyler thought he hadnt seen anything hotter in his life. Gregs hands were all over Tyler exploring the boys body and giving him even more pleasure. This felt like sensory overload to Tyler as the mans touch felt electric no matter where his hands moved, squeezed, and pinched. Gregs moaning and the looks on his face turned Tyler on even more.

Greg began to pick up speed and Tyler met the rhythm without any hesitation and also began stroking his own cock harder and faster. The boy was milking Gregs cock with determination now and as he pistoned into Tylers hole he thought he was in love. He could tell in the way Tyler was bucking now that he was close to shooting. So was Greg. He pulled away from their kiss. "You getting close boy?" Tyler just nodded as the rest of his body was losing control. "Me too. I'm gonna flood your insides boy."

"Cum in me." Tyler had no idea where that came from but he knew he meant it. He wanted to feel this mans cock throb and shoot inside him. He still didnt know that Hunter had cum inside him earlier so he was desperate for what he thought was the first load of his day. Strangely, it was at this moment that Tyler fully realized that Greg was fucking him raw which made it clear in his mind that no one actually ever used condoms. They were a myth, a way for schools and churches to intimidate horny teens about diseases and pregnancy, and he would never have to worry about them. This is when he came to the conclusion that he would never consider condoms ever for the rest of his life. This while a hot man was fucking him raw.

"Breed me Greg!" Tyler screamed as his thoughts became words.

"Fuck!" Hearing Tylers command was enough to push him off his edge. Tyler pulled his head back and began to shoot his own load with ropes flying everywhere. Greg could feel the boys hole spasm around his cock and his moans started to become much louder. Between hard breaths he screamed "I'm....cumming....boy...." He could feel the ropes shooting through his cock and deep into the boy. Greg always shot big loads but this one felt unusually large. He just kept cumming. So did the boy. Whenever he could focus enough he saw more cum gushing out of the boys cock. He could feel Tyler still grinding down on his lap to get his cum as deep as he could.

Fuck this boy is hot, he thought. He had no idea what happened before he got to Hunters place but if Tyler wasnt before, he was definitely pozzed now.

They both started to come down and catch their breath. "So fucking hot boy. You good?" Tyler used his arm around Greg to pull him into another deep kiss and ground down harder onto the cock inside him.

Tyler was used to leaving wherever he was after he got off. Even though Casey lived down the hall he rarely stuck around after they fucked. But today was somehow different. Hunter and Greg had both fucked him and he had just cum a huge load. But he was still hungry for more and he was going to fight the guilt that always arose that told him to leave now.

Greg pulled back to look at Tyler. "You are sexy as fuck. God damn." Tyler just smiled not quite sure how to respond. He felt his hips being raised slowly and understood and lifted himself off of Gregs cock and the couch. Greg got up and went to the kitchen. Tyler could hear the water running and soon Greg came back around the corner with two glasses of water and a roll of paper towel.

"Here get some water in you. We just had a work out." He handed a glass to Tyler and put the other down as he ripped some of the paper towel from the roll. He sat back down next to the boy and began cleaning the cum off of the boys torso, crotch, and legs. To Tyler there was something so sensual about this. This man who already got off was still taking care of him and was meticulously cleaning him as if he wasnt just some stranger he met that day. Finally, after multiple rips off the paper towel roll, Tyler was clean. "Damn. That was some load. You always cum this big?" Greg asked.

"No. Guess it was a special day." He smiled.

"Me too. I do have big loads but today it just felt like a weeks worth. You just turned me on so much boy." Greg cleaned himself with some paper towel and then downed his glass of water. He put down the empty glass and then picked up the pipe and torch. "Theres still some left. We might as well finish it." Tyler didnt respond. He had been eyeing the pipe as he finished his water and was hoping Greg would offer. Greg wanted to get the boy even higher than he seemed to be at the moment. So did Tyler. Together they passed the pipe back and forth until it was empty. If the two had come down from their high after they came, this made up for it and then some. Greg placed the pipe down on the table and when he turned his attention back to Tyler he noticed the boy was stroking his hard cock again. He looked at Tyler and nodded in the direction of Hunters bedroom.

"So you wanna see what the other guys are up to?"

• Like 27
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the kind comments! I'm guessing something like one or two more chapters after this.

Part 19

Casey looked around and noticed that Tyler wasn't following them into Hunter's bedroom. At least not yet. He didnt know any of these guys before meeting them today. That made him nervous not knowing what they were into and expecting of him. He was high and not thinking straight so at the same time that he was feeling as horny as he had ever been, he knew that he was also as vulnerable. Where was that pipe? That seemed to help.

As if he had read Caseys mind, Ryan placed the pipe up to Caseys mouth and lit it with the torch. "You feeling ok?" Casey nodded as he took a hit. Ryan kept the pipe at his mouth longer than it had been before and this was a big hit with a huge resulting cloud.

"You have a pipe for each room?" Casey asked.

Hunter laughed. "I still need one for the bathroom but I like to have fun." Casey smiled as Ryan gave him another hit. Hunter liked to see the two of them making this connection but he turned his attention to the bed where Chris was seated at its edge. Chris was torn. Despite the distance that developed between him and Tyler, Chris still cared a lot for the first guy he ever hooked up with. And in this brief moment when he was in his head, he felt like he led Tyler to something he didnt think of as a possibility. All because he had trusted Chris. Why would Chris lead Tyler to a pozzing? And earlier he saw Hunters cum leaking out of Tylers hole and now he was out in the living room with Greg. Even though he didnt really know Casey, Chris thought he could still save him. Maybe there was an excuse he could come up with that would force the three of them to leave before it was too late. But no excuse was coming. Nothing that would mean all three of them had to leave. Hunter cut off Chris' train of thought. Hunter ran his hand through the boys hair prompting Chris to look up at the naked man standing in front of him. At his eye level was Hunters tattoo. Hunter assumed the boy was looking at his hardening cock. "You want to give it a taste?"

"Here take this" Ryan said. He was talking to Chris and gestured to hand him the pipe and torch. "Take a big hit first and then blow it on Hunters cock." Chris just let these men take him out of his self imposed guilt trip. He took the pipe and lit it and took a hit to forget. What was going to happen today was going to happen. Chris released any control he thought he had and worked on getting high again. Instead of blowing the hit onto Hunters cock, he blew it out and took another. Hunter was disappointed at first when he saw the cloud, but saw what was happening when Chris lit the pipe immediately after.

"Nice. Get after that high boy." Chris took another big hit and then offered the pipe and torch to Hunter who took it and lit it for himself. As he took his first hit he felt Chris' warm mouth wrap around his cock and when he looked down, he saw the cloud spreading from his cock. To Hunter, there were not many sights that were hotter. He could feel his cock stiffening to its full potential in Chris' mouth. This was really only the second time Chris had a cock in his mouth. He was determined to be good at it and the focus that he gave to the task kept his mind off of the dread that hung over him that drifted further and further away with every hit and each of Hunters thrusts as he began to fuck the boys mouth.

Casey and Ryan were locked in a deep kiss holding each other tight. Ryan looked over at Hunter and Chris and liked what he saw but wanted to do the reverse. He pushed Casey onto the bed and kneeled in front of him. He looked up at Casey and grabbed the boys cock. "Um I dont know what this is about but i cant seem to get hard. That never happens, I promise."

Ryan smiled. "That's ok. It happens sometimes with some guys who smoke this stuff. There are other ways to give you pleasure though. Lean back." He pushed Casey down so that he was laying down on the bed with his feet still on the ground. Ryan grabbed Caseys legs and placed them onto his shoulders lifting him up a bit. Ryan started by licking Caseys balls which got an immediate response.

"Oh fuck fuck" Casey lifted his head to look down at the man giving him a sensation he didnt remember feeling before. He had his balls licked before but it never felt like this. Ryan looked up to make eye contact with Casey but he didnt say anything. Instead he made his way down to the boys taint teasing it with his tongue. Casey squirmed and Ryan had to hold onto his legs to maintain control. He loved what he was doing to this boy. This was only the beginning, he thought. He pushed Caseys legs up a little higher and found the boys hole with his tongue.

"Fuck!" Caseys yelp was sudden enough that even Hunter and Chris stopped what they were doing to make sure everything was ok.

"Thats hot. You never get rimmed before?" Casey turned to Hunter and shook his head no. "Well you have an expert rimmer for your first time. Ryan definitely knows what hes doing." Casey was just panting, unable to put his feelings into any words beyond "Fuck." Ryan was planning to oblige.

Ryan worked his tongue to penetrate Casey and the boys moans took a different tone. It was like a mix of surprise pleasure and hesitation. It made Ryan wonder. He had heard that moan before but only from a certain type. He lifted his head up and Casey immediately looked down with a look of disappointment. "You are so tight. Have you ever had anything in there?" Ryan was smiling. He hadnt expected to take a boys cherry today so this was an amazing surprise if it were true.

"Nah I don't....I don't....you know..."

"You wanna....try?" Ryan knew to be gentle here and not seem like he was pressuring the boy too much. Before Casey could answer, Ryan went back down and tongue fucked the tight hole. He didnt want to put any pressure on Casey but he wanted to be sure that his tongue was very convincing. He could tell that he was slowly breaking Caseys defenses. Casey was back to being incoherent just moaning at the pleasure. It would only be a matter of time Ryan thought. But when he replaced his tongue with a finger, Casey stopped and froze. He pulled his head up again. "No, wait. No, I don't think I'm ready for that." Casey was nervous. His high couldnt fog this moment for him.

"Ok no totally. I'm just trying to make you feel good so if that doesnt do it, we'll stick with the tongue." He smiled and Casey responded with the same. As Casey dropped his head back down upon the bed, he made eye contact with Hunter who was still face fucking Chris. There was a look in the man's face that seemed almost conniving. Hunter kept his focus on Casey as he spoke to Ryan.

"You know there is a way we can make him feel good." Casey didnt realize Hunter wasnt speaking to him. "What? Who? What are you..." Ryan looked up at Casey while responding to Hunter. "Oh? Well let's do it then. We're all here to make each other feel good." He got up from his knees and Casey propped himself up on his forearms. "What's going on?" He was confused.

Chris pulled off of the cock in his mouth without prompting from Hunter. He knew what was happening. This was the last chance he had to shut this down. He could speak now or let it go. But he couldnt think of what to say. Instead he looked to his hard cock and continued stroking it slowly. His thoughts wouldnt become spoken words. He could deal with whatever guilt arose later. For now, he hoped there was a shot for him too. All this time since the last time he was in this house he could not stop thinking about the feeling of that high.

Casey still didnt know what was happening  even as Ryan was tying the band around his arm. It wasnt until Hunter approached with a syringe that he started to see clear what was about to happen.

"Wait no wait. Whats happening?" Casey was moving to pull himself up off the bed. Ryan gently pushed him back down onto the bed by putting some pressure with his hand on the boys smooth chest. "Dont worry. This will just make you feel really good."

"Just ask Chris" Hunter said as he held Caseys arm steady. "He knows how good this feels." Casey looked over to Chris who was standing and watching and stroking himself.

At this point, seeing the needle and knowing what Casey was going to experience, any guilt or hesitation was gone. Hunter had just turned Chris from observer to accomplice. "Yeah this will feel great. Even better than the pipe." Hunter wanted to get up and kiss Chris. He knew those words would be enough to reassure Casey and sure enough Casey did seem to relax slightly. Just slightly. Ryan could tell that the boy was still tense. "Just keep steady. This will be over quick." Casey felt the prick of the needle and then saw his blood getting pulled into the syringe. He braced himself as he saw Hunter push the contents into his arm. Whatever he was worried about going into his system had to be put aside he realized. He couldn't go back now. He had no idea how to prepare himself for the effects of this shot. But there was no real way for him to prepare. Everything was happening quickly. He heard and felt the band being snapped off and then Ryan pulled his arm up toward the ceiling. 

There was a pregnant pause during which all the men almost held their breaths for Caseys response. But in a much shorter time than what it seemed to all four men, Caseys coughing fit started and was as dramatic as it was sudden. Casey clearly did not expect this to be the effect of the shot and was trying to figure out what was happening to him. Ryan just let him ride it out not wanting to interfere with Caseys body while it adjusted to the slam. "Fuck how much did you give him?"

Hunter just smiled as he wrapped the band around Chris' arm. "Enough." He smirked at Ryan and then turned to focus on Chris. "You ready for yours boy?"

Chris just nodded. He was waiting for this and couldnt voice that desire to anyone until now. A thought came to him as Hunter pulled a syringe from his case. "So you guys dont reuse needles or anything do you?" He whispered it so that Casey didnt hear. He knew it was too late for any action he even remotely considered taking to stop what was going to happen and didnt want to freak Casey out.

"No these are cheap. Single use only." He knew what Chris was really asking. Hunter was never interested in pozzing boys with a syringe. He wanted it to happen with both he and his boy experiencing the pleasure of feeling his cum shooting deep inside the boys hole. That feeling could never be matched with the act of pushing the contents of a slam into a boys arm as he was doing at this moment to Chris. As Chris turned away from watching the needle being pricked into his arm he noticed that Caseys coughing fit was subsiding and was becoming something closer to a long moan. Ryan was back down on his knees eating Caseys hole out and the boys head thrashed back and forth with his eyes closed and mouth agape. Yeah, Chris thought to himself, Casey is no longer in this room anymore. He couldnt wait to go to that same place. Just at that moment, he heard the snap of the band being ripped off his arm and felt Hunter raise it to the ceiling.

"And blast off" he heard Hunter say.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 2

I found this story at 3 pm today. I just finished at 5 hours later. The story set it's hooked into me like that brilliant bastard Hunter set his hooks into these point slaves that I can't wait to see how he corrupts and changes them forever.

Soon, Tyler... Very very soon, boy.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1