6 Months Ago, A True Story

Nameefirstt

Part 1: Six months ago, my husband went on a business trip to Boston. I was left home alone, and found myself surfing through BBRT. As I start to chat with people around me, someone invited me to have a little fun with him. I got myself in the shower and cleaned myself inside and out. I wanted to fully enjoy a long session. I found myself shaking in excitement.

When I got to his place, I called the number he provided me. On the third ring, I heard a deep, "Hello?" 

I piped up and said, "Hi this is Drew, we chatted on BBRT."

He responded with,"Hey, you infront of the building?"

"Yep."

"I'll be right there, just give me a sec."

I waited for what it seemed like 15 minuets. I looked up at the grey sky and realized it was going to rain soon. As I started to get a little worried I got stood up, a guy appeared from the door. He looked like his picture, 35, 6'3, very dark skin, almost like melted chocolate, with a strong build. He welcomed me with a kiss, somewhat surprising me. He said, "Cool, wana come up?"

I perked up and said, "Yes, totally." 

He said, "My first time with a cute little asian guy." 

I blushed a little, this was the first time someone ever called me a little asian. I stand at 6 feet tall, decent build. I felt my little pucker flinch as he said that. This dark man was about to take me and treat me like a piece of meat. We get to his front door, and he welcomes me in. It was a beautiful apartment, with high windows. He invited me to sit down in his living room, and noticed there was a glass pipe. He sat down and started to light it up, and I saw the white smoke slowly come out of the bulb at the end of the pipe. 

I used to party more when I was in my early twenties, and now in my early thirties, I haven't partied with anyone. As he inhaled deeply, he looked at me and pointed to his lips. I took a moment there and realized I had two options. Either I could leave and just head home, or I could let him kiss me and breath in the white smoke. I sat on his sofa looking at this black god, and I leaned in. I opened my mouth and sealed out lips together, as he exhaled I inhaled as smoothly as possible. Not to lose a single wisp coming out of his mouth. At the end of his breath he pushed his tongue into my mouth, and I reciprocated. We lingered onto each others lips as if were hungry. I exhales the white smoke he fed me as we were kissing. 

I felt my body tingle from excitement and passion. He then pulled himself off of me and took another hit. Again we shotgunned and made out three time. I was flying at this point, and he told me to lay down as smoke myself up. As I lit the pipe I felt his hands pull my pants off of me. As I drew in the first hit, I felt his strong warm tongue in between my cheeks. On top of being high this made me moan a little holding the hit in my lungs. I spread my legs open to give him better access. He then took his head and told me to take another hit, and this time just enjoy the feeling. 

As I felt the smoke enter my lungs, I felt him eat out my hole. The tina started to work one me. My hole started to get hungry, and I moaned for more. As he finished eat my hole wet he said,"we are going to have fun tonight, just relax."

I moaned, "do whatever you want with me." 

He said, "do you want all of me?" 

I moaned, "yes, please"

At that moment I felt his finger enter my hole, and it burned. That is when I knew I got booty bumped, and this was going to be a fun night. 

• Like 22
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Part 2: After feeling the burning inside of my hole, I turned around to protest what he just did, but before I was able to say anything, I felt his tongue on me. The sensation on top of being high sent shivers up my spine. I was not able to speak, and gasped in total ecstasy. I arched my back and spread my legs got better access. I dug my face into the sofa as I felt sexy, horny, and unable to do anything except for accept his tongue as it probed deep into me. I pulled my face up now feeling my heart beat in my hole, I said, “Please more, I want more.”

He responded with, “yeah? You want more?”

I begged, “please take me.”

I felt him get up on to the sofa, and he handed me some poppers. He said, “you are going to need this.”

Confused, I turned around and that is when I saw his monster. His profile on BBRT said large, but I didn’t know what large was until that day. With a mix of fear and lust, I opened the bottle and took three deep sniffs. The poppers made head spin and my hole felt hot. It was empty and it needed to be filled. He said, “you get all of me.”

He took out a bottle from under the coffee table, it looked like a black bottle of lube and I saw him put some silicon lube on his hand. After his monster was silky and shiny, I saw him take some crystals and place on the tip of his dick. He told me, “bite down on the sofa cushion.”

I bit down on the cushion, and he started to enter me. The head alone caused me to converse in pain, but then he then placed a pillow on my lower back laydown completely on me. In a single movement, he forced his way in. I felt like I was being split in two. I felt my soul leave my body, and nothing but splintering pain. As I tried to scream, he then buried my head into the sofa and said, “just let the crystals work, I wont move, just give it a second.” It felt like 3 hours of nothing but my body breaking in half. I squirmed in revolt, but he kept saying, “let the crystals work,” and started to kiss the back of my neck. I tried to wiggled left and right, but slowly the pain went away. What felt like a dry fist started to feel warm, as started to relax, I found myself now grinding on him.

I could hear the smirk in his voice when he said, “told you. Are you ready?”

Instead of speaking I arched my back and pressed my ass toward him, making his manhood go deeper into me. He responded by removing the pillow and pulling the sides of my ass to him forcing me to a doggy position. Even with all of this movement, his penis stayed in my hole. Then I felt him lean back pulling his shaft out from my hole. He said, “No blood. Good boy.”

I felt a deep emptiness and begged, “please, give it back to me.”

Without missing a beat, I felt him plunge into me, but this time instead of pain, I felt warmed and please causing my eyes to roll back into my head. As he started to move his hips, each stroke, each movement, made my knees buckle. I was under his total control. As his tempo started to increase, I begged for more. I continued him to fuck me harder and deeper. Then I felt him wrap his arms around my hips, and what happened next forever changed me. I felt as if I was riding a mechanical pull, the rate and pace of his body turned me into a puddle. This was no longer just fucking, this was him claiming me. After what it seemed to be hours of this, I felts his manhood get harder. He pushed me down so I was completely laying down on my stomach. He started to convulse on me, and his body tightened my body. I heard him say, “take my seed.” I screamed, “give it to me.”

I felt the warmth of his body, but now a warmth deep in my hole. At that moment I could only feel his breath on my neck and a heart beat in my hole. I was not able to tell if that was my heart beat, or his radiating from his shaft. As he slid out of me, and said, “you good?”

I responded with, “yes.”

He said, “thank you, I needed that. Do you want to take a shower?”

“That would be great.”

As we soaped up our bodies in the shower he asked me, “you still horny?”

I responded with a resounding, “yes, I need more.”

He said, “good, we are not done yet.”

… Part 3 to come. 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

• Moderators
9 hours ago, Nameefirstt said:

Sorry for all the grammatical errors. I wrote it on my phone. Part 3 will be better written.

PM me a list of what you want changed, and I will edit it for you. 

• Upvote 1

Part 3: He embraced me in the shower. Kissing my neck and sucking it hard, he placed a mark on me. His hands started on my lower back, but it started to migrate lower. As he continued to kiss my neck, his hands reached my hole. It was still slick from the silicon lube he used, and he pushed in two fingers inside of me. I moaned leaning my head back and arching my back. He continued to lick my neck and then turned me around and bent me over.

He used his two strong hands to spread my cheeks apart and stuck his tongue into me. He ordered me to push his cum out of me. I slowly let his seed leak out. Once he caught all that he gave me, he stood up turned me around and forced me onto my knees. He said open you mouth and let his seed drip from his lips and drop into mine. As soon as his cum was in my mouth, he shoved his now semi into my mouth. Even partly hard it was gagging me. He forced me to suck on it till he was hard again.

Once he was rock solid, he turned off the water, and dryed us off. As I reached for a towel, he said, “No, I will dry you off.”

I stood still, as he grabbed a towel I noticed his monster was still hard. He started to pat my body down, he placed the towel over my head and brought me in for a kiss. He was being warm and gentle with me. After working the towel from head to waist he turned me around to dry my ass, but instead I felt his manhood press up against me. He had to lean forward toward the bathroom sink in front of the mirror. I saw him go from a sweet man drying me off to a soulless beast about to fuck me again. He grabbed some of the baby oil on the counter, and lube himself up. Without warning he forced his monster into me.

I yelp in pain, but this time , instead of taking it slow, he started to ram me like I was some fuck toy. Even in pain, I noticed I had a smile on my face. Without thinking I started to arch my back and allowed him more access. My breath started to pant harder and he started to grunt. After a few minuets of eye rolling fucking from behind. He started to grunt harder and started to fuck more rapidly.

He then rammed deep into me as hard as he could and released his seed into me. He pulled out of my ass, leaving it baren and desperate for me. I begged, “please, more.”

“More? I don’t know if I have it in me.”

I got on my knees and started to suck his tool.

“I don’t have more right now, but why don’t I take you somewhere you can get your fill?”

Part 4… Coming soon.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1