Cocksucking: Length or girth

I get that we all like sucking cock - and im craving having my mouth filled atm. But im finding that im expressing a preference for girth over length  - I much prefer having a thick, fat cock being rammed down my throat than one that is simply long. I guess it's that feeling of being stuffed and stretched at the same time.

cut and plenty of pubic hair - with lots og girth is my idea of cock heaven.

What does everyone else prefer? Just curious.

I love big cocks but I have a small mouth. Even though I love it, it is not often that I can deepthroat a big one. So the bigger ones better go in my ass and I'll suck the average length girthy one. Preferably at the same time!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NLbear said:

I love big cocks but I have a small mouth. Even though I love it, it is not often that I can deepthroat a big one. So the bigger ones better go in my ass and I'll suck the average length girthy one. Preferably at the same time!

This is me as well, although I take the big ones as far as I can. I just want to please them so much.

• Like 2

One of my most frustrating sexual experiences was with a black trans woman in London years ago.  She was really beautiful and totally convincing but a top and her cock was too big for my ass or my mouth despite a lot of effort.  No one was satisfied that night.  If she's only been long we would have been fine but her dick was like a thermos flask. I should have trained up and gone back. 

I should clarify, that although i prefer girth, i've never refused a Man who wanted to shove his cock down my throat (or my cunt, for that matter).

As long as they are rough, agressive and know what they want and how to take it. I'm a happy cock pig!

I appreciate any cock someone wants to feed me. But I do find I have any easier time dealing with length than with girth. While I'm never one to tap out before the job is done, I do find that my jaw gets tired faster whenever I'm sucking a fat cock.

On 6/11/2020 at 2:12 AM, evilqueerpig said:

For me, it's all about the man the cock is attached to.

I can’t argue with that. I know there are those who would argue my slut credentials at wanting to be attracted to my tops but everything is better when that initial connection is there. 
That being said I like a long cock to suck on, one that I can take time running my tongue from the balls to the tip before swallowing it.  I love the feeling as that cock head nudges into the back of my throat. The breathlessness, the eye-watering and the way pretty much every top I’ve done it to groans in appreciation with my throat clenching around their cockhead. It’s not a must but it is a preference.

Guest Upstateguy518

I'd rather have length over girth but at the end of the day, it all depends on how you use it. You could have an amazing cock but if you can't fuck, It's a waste.

• 3 weeks later...

A man with girth is a born sexual assailant. He can't put it in half way. A long, thin penis can go right down the throat quite far, but a thick one is like a battering ram. It's a glorious impaling.

But mostly I want to feel that the man himself, and not just his penis, is intent on invading and exploiting me. A big dick can be an amazing weapon, but I value a man of almost any size who actively and freely enjoys forcing himself into my throat and is totally obsessed with his own pleasure.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1