Do you like man smell?

Pig Bottom

Do you like man smell  

264 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like man smell

• I love ripe sweaty smelling men
    • I prefer it to clean guys, musk is fine
    • It's fine, but not too stinky, clean is good too
    • I like clean clean, or with cologne only.

Since I'm a virgin and have never had my face in another mans crotch, I can only go by my own. Sometimes when I sit down to take a shit after hitting the gym on the way home from work I get a ripe whiff from my musky, smelly, sweaty balls. Before I know it, i'm solid, skinned and ooozing ass grease.

A little bit is fine. Some guys come out to play too musty. One guy I passed in the hallways at Slammers was vile with and old sweaty homeless smell. If I lick an asshole I don't want it to smell sweaty or ripe. I do prefer my men clean. A little stink is okay. I don't like to smell of lick pits. Perfume or cologne is nice as long as it's not on the pubes or dick area.

it is my biggest turn on!!! if i get a whiff of some ripe pits im instantly boned and ready to fuck, i also love ripe crotch. im not a fan of ripe ass though, i'll fuck it but thats it, i wont eat it. if i fuck a ripe ass i make the bottom clean my dick afterwards

Edited by PigTop31
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I work on a mine site and nothing is better than a hot guy whose pits I can smell from three feet away! Gets me horny every time! And being "forced" (yeah right!) to lick a guy's sweaty cock, balls and pits is as close to heaven as you can get!