Do you like man smell?

Pig Bottom

Do you like man smell  

264 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like man smell

• I love ripe sweaty smelling men
    • I prefer it to clean guys, musk is fine
    • It's fine, but not too stinky, clean is good too
    • I like clean clean, or with cologne only.

• 5 weeks later...

I still remember the day I realized I got off on ripe pits. I was hooking up with a guy who had been evacuated from Houston for a hurricane. He came over lifted his arms to remove his shirt, a nice odor, not too pungent, and my cock was harder than I remember. I buried my nose in those pits and licked them. My response turned him on and it was an incredible fuck.

I do wear deodorant to work, but use an organic type that has marginal lasting strength, but never on the weekends. I can get incredibly turned on by my own.

a nice musky crotch smell is great too.

• Upvote 1

I do hav a preference to guys that have just a light musky smell, love it when he does get stronger as he is dripping sweat all over while he is fucking me. Clean and fresh is good too. Too ripe, or too much cologne can be a bit of a turn off, though I will tend to just avoid those parts.