Do you like man smell?

Pig Bottom

Do you like man smell  

264 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like man smell

• I love ripe sweaty smelling men
    • I prefer it to clean guys, musk is fine
    • It's fine, but not too stinky, clean is good too
    • I like clean clean, or with cologne only.

Bttm2go is right about a soap smelling crotch. Had a piss party buddy who smelled and tasted of Irish Spring, it killed the encounter. Several orgies later he had a pristine pure natural crotch smell compounded of sweat, piss, pre-cum and cum with a bit lingering from ass fucking. NOT WASHING helps! A hungry cock sucker like me will mouth you clean.

• 1 month later...

Musk or Funk yes, but AFTER the sweat dries! It's the dried sweat on the body that causes body odor.......although these fetish goes unfulfilled! If you say you like ripe guys [even if you are prepared to be clean and showered for them] guys think you have poor hygiene, likely to have STD's and you live like a pig!

• 4 years later...

I love my head being held in a ripe sweaty hairy pit, licking and sucking on it until I am either used to the smell or it is licked clean.  Usually by this time I have leaked so much precum.   I enjoy tongue fucking, sucking on, and eating out a ripe foreskin and asshole.   Nothing gets me turned on more than a musky nut-sack and taint that needs my attention.     I just love a muscular musky, ripe smell and being a slut to men that smell manly!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yup, luv man smells: ripe pits, stinky/sweaty feet (footie socks, boots and sneaks too), cock/ball sacs, and some musk in the crotch?...not into scat...recently stopped using anti-perspirent...like my own stinky pits and so do the hung studs I play with...Oink!! ??

• Like 1

I couldn't really find a choice in the poll that fit me, to be honest. I think maybe it's because I perceive a difference between arousal and lack of hygiene.

I think this has a lot to do with the source of the smells in question. Apocrine sweat glands are located in places like the underarms, genital area, and perineum. Apocrine glands are usually involved in emotional sweating related to fear, stress, pain, or sexual stimulation. Most of the smells we're talking about are the result of bacterial decomposition of apocrine sweat once it's been secreted; the longer it's on the skin, the longer bacteria has time to break it down. So, if a guy hasn't washed for a week, the bacteria have had quite a while to work up an odor. But by that time, the potency of the odor may not just signal arousal - it may also signal that you're covered with bacteria, and thus put some guys off.

I'm probably one of those. I like men's sex smells, but not their odors. A light muskiness is pleasant, but not a rank pit or foot. When a guy has been horny for a couple of hours (or even for a day or two) I can get heady from the smell of his cock and his perineum when I get my face into it. But I've been presented with nut sacks of men who clearly haven't washed in a week, and I can't do it. It's ironic, as my sense of smell is lousy, but it knows when the fruit is too fucking ripe. And ass odors are a non-starter for me, I'm afraid, but that's why I take cock up my own, which I can be sure of keeping clean.

When I'm hosting (such a quaint word; think 'slutting') in my hotel room, I try to keep tabs on my own scent. I arrive washed and clean, but without any sort of deodorant. Then, after each fuck, I check myself to see whether I've reached the point where I would consider myself too unclean/smelly (Would I fuck me?). If I'm okay, I'll wipe myself down but not so much that I eliminate the smell of sex on me, and get my ass back up in the air. If I'm a bit ripe, I'll wash up until I get to an acceptable point, but not squeaky clean - unless I get a specific request from a man who asks me to "please be showered and ready". That sometimes happens, too. In most circumstances, there's not much I can do about the cum leaking out of my ass, regardless, so I don't worry about it.

And if I end up bumming a little myself along the way... I have been known to dab a little of it up around my neck just so the scent lingers...

I'm not sure that my choice is covered in the poll...

I like us to both start showered---no deodorant, never cologne---and build our own sweat by strenuous sex.  Then my tongue will be all over you--and you better be doing the same to me. 

#Eroswired--I think nerves and fear produce a different smell, there really is something to what people on stage call Flop Sweat.  Something like be asked to give a presentation with no warning or a cop pulling you over, etc. will make me sweat very differently than physical exertion.  And you're right the not-washed-for-days-bacterial-growth-sweat has no place in my playroom. 

I also eat well--so my sweat is reflected by that, too.  My pits, after fucking a guy for hours, have been compared favorably to poppers.

• Like 1