Do you like man smell?

Pig Bottom

Do you like man smell  

264 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like man smell

• I love ripe sweaty smelling men
    • I prefer it to clean guys, musk is fine
    • It's fine, but not too stinky, clean is good too
    • I like clean clean, or with cologne only.

• 6 months later...
Guest Dirtyywoman

Since I love getting gangbanged by guys whenever Iam in between a group of guys I like all kinds of smell including men's farts too

Love the smells a fucking ripe and sweaty man puts off. Sweaty balls, ripe pits, musky stinking ass, sweaty feet. Have a regular who works outdoors all day, comes to me ripe and stinking. Heads home to his wife after a few blow jobs and a full tongue cleaning.

• Like 1

True manscents really get me going. Ripe pits—no deodorant—are amazing. Ball and crotch sweat brew up an awesome manscent. Even just a couple days ripe in a foreskin is a turn on. Sweaty, musky ass—sans any trace of poop—is crazy good. I find that a man’s body that’s rinsed daily with hot water and without heavy soaps is very clean, yet emanates an awesome, heady, masculine scent that drives me fuckin crazy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...