Toy broke off and stuck in ass

sandiegodumm

I recently had a nerve-racking experience where an anal toy broke and became stuck in my arse.  I wanted to share just in case someone experiences something similar. This is not intended as medical advice, but something to consider if the same happens to you. 

I recently used an electro anal plug that I had used for many years. During this session, the plug somehow went in past the flared base (which happened once before without consequence). I didn't think anything was wrong and figured I would push out the plug. I went to push it out and it wouldn't come out. A slight tug on the electro cord and the cord came off in my hand. I inserted a finger and realized the plug was in the second ring at a weird angle. I then started to panic!

After talking with a friend, I realized a hospital trip might be necessary. I decided I would take the risk and postpone as hospital trip as long as possible. I guessed I had 2 days before a bowel blockage would force me to the hospital, since there was no blood and no complications except just a cramping muscle. Since I took bigger toys/fists before, I figured it might come out, and took a laxative.

I kept checking and noticed no change with the situation, which made me nervous. I managed to relax after several hours and went to sleep. Around 12 hours after the problems started, I was awoke by strong cramps and figured either the plug was headed out or I was wrong about  complications setting in. At 2AM I was in the bathroom starting to panic again. After several trips to the toilet, the laxatives worked and plug finally come out!  Other than being sore for another day, I got lucky. Man was I scared and horny after! 

I'd be interested to know if my experience is similar or not to others. 

Screenshot_20200611-010809_Opera.jpg

Guest RawCunt

As embarrassing as it would be, it is quite a common occurrence at emergency departments from what I have read.  Not just toys, all sorts of things, and not just men.

When i was a young teen a friend put a rather large ( read VERY fat zucchini!) in my ass and it broke in half! Both of us were sweating bullets thinking of explaining this to our parents who had no clue we were fucking.  That was the first time i was fisted as he ended up putting his whole hand up my ass trying to get it out. Needless to say that started a whole new side of our fucking and his hand ended up in my ass on a regular basis after that lol

Edited by lovetobefucked
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Oh my... memories. Once upon a time I had a 12” double-headed dildo. I got quite practiced at taking it all the way up to the point that only the second head remained outside my hole. This was many years ago, when I was still very tight inside.

One evening my ass got greedy. After I came hard from that cumming-while-impaled feeling, I reached down to pull on the second head only to find it not there. A finger inserted full-length up my cunt met nothing but cunt.

Long story short, after trying minimal procedures and failing, the doctors told me I would have to have it surgically removed. With only one hour left before I was to be cut open, I went to the toilet, and by some miracle the thing suddenly dislodged and slithered out of me.

Expensive lesson - A suitcase full of dignity I’ll never get back, plus $2,000 and change to the hospital. You can get 15-20 really good dildoes for that...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

I once told my brother about a guy who liked me to pack three billiard balls into his ass--and would then shoot them out for me to catch.   I was afraid about one getting stuck.  My brother said the advice of the sex shop where he worked was to use your shower hose as if you were cleaning out and the water should dislodge it.  I have never needed to see if it worked.  But it makes some sense to me.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, RawCunt said:

As embarrassing as it would be, it is quite a common occurrence at emergency departments from what I have read.  Not just toys, all sorts of things, and not just men.

Indeed.  

Thankfully never happened to me (and I'm better at the giving than at the receiving end of things anyway...) but my first lover worked at the local hospital and lived with co-workers and they could tell stories about what people (mostly men here, apparently) shoved up their orifices and which can and would get stuck.  😁

5 hours ago, sandiegodumm said:

After talking with a friend, I realized a hospital trip might be necessary. I decided I would take the risk and postpone as hospital trip as long as possible.

Next time, perhaps it's best not to take a chance and face the embarrassment....  You weren't the first one, and you probably will not be the last.  🙃

4 hours ago, BareLover073 said:

and they could tell stories about what people (mostly men here, apparently) shoved up their orifices and which can and would get stuck.  

This is what makes such a mishap particularly undesirable - you know you will be discussed, talked about, and laughed at among the medical staff. Even though treating a patient’s condition as a public joke is ethically unacceptable, there seems to be a tacit understanding that guys who shove things that far up their butt are ridiculous by definition, and therefore fair game. Leave your pride at the door when you enter.

5 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

I once told my brother about a guy who liked me to pack three billiard balls into his ass--and would then shoot them out for me to catch.   I was afraid about one getting stuck.  My brother said the advice of the sex shop where he worked was to use your shower hose as if you were cleaning out and the water should dislodge it.  I have never needed to see if it worked.  But it makes some sense to me.

Interesting that the sex shop was ready with advice on billiard ball insertion... but I suppose after a little while they end up seeing just about everything.

My nephew worked at a sex shop once, and had a guy purchase a large dildo with a suction cup base, take it outside to his car in the parking lot, suction it to the hood of his car, strip nude, and begin fucking himself on it in full and open view of the busy Interstate traffic passing close by. The cops who arrived and took the (impaired) man into custody told my nephew he needed to come remove the dildo before they could impound the vehicle. That was nonsense, of course - it had been bought and paid for. But he came out with gloves on, pried the thing off and tossed it into the bushes.

I know, I know - some of you guys would have taken it home, but I guess after you’ve worked at a sex shop a while these things lose their appeal...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

This is what makes such a mishap particularly undesirable - you know you will be discussed, talked about, and laughed at among the medical staff. Even though treating a patient’s condition as a public joke is ethically unacceptable, there seems to be a tacit understanding that guys who shove things that far up their butt are ridiculous by definition, and therefore fair game. Leave your pride at the door when you enter.

To be fair: I never heard who the stories were about, just anonymous 'case studies' so to speak.  And even between colleagues I don't think they named names. Hope that's a comfort. 

People in medical professions are only human. Of course they do talk about their experiences, sometimes have a laugh (because.... admit it: this IS funny as hell !) but never breach confidentiality. 

I had other embarrassing experiences and laughing at yourself (in hind sight...) is probably healthy too. 

15 hours ago, sandiegodumm said:

I recently had a nerve-racking experience where an anal toy broke and became stuck in my arse.  I wanted to share just in case someone experiences something similar. This is not intended as medical advice, but something to consider if the same happens to you. 

I recently used an electro anal plug that I had used for many years. During this session, the plug somehow went in past the flared base (which happened once before without consequence). I didn't think anything was wrong and figured I would push out the plug. I went to push it out and it wouldn't come out. A slight tug on the electro cord and the cord came off in my hand. I inserted a finger and realized the plug was in the second ring at a weird angle. I then started to panic!

After talking with a friend, I realized a hospital trip might be necessary. I decided I would take the risk and postpone as hospital trip as long as possible. I guessed I had 2 days before a bowel blockage would force me to the hospital, since there was no blood and no complications except just a cramping muscle. Since I took bigger toys/fists before, I figured it might come out, and took a laxative.

I kept checking and noticed no change with the situation, which made me nervous. I managed to relax after several hours and went to sleep. Around 12 hours after the problems started, I was awoke by strong cramps and figured either the plug was headed out or I was wrong about  complications setting in. At 2AM I was in the bathroom starting to panic again. After several trips to the toilet, the laxatives worked and plug finally come out!  Other than being sore for another day, I got lucky. Man was I scared and horny after! 

I'd be interested to know if my experience is similar or not to others. 

Screenshot_20200611-010809_Opera.jpg

I used to volunteer and worked with the best sexual health clinic in Toronto Canada. So one Saturday morning, there was an intake and it said foreign object lost stuck in rectum. 

The entire clinic knows I am. Kinky and is a very experienced FF TOP as I have taught seminars on fisting. 

Anyways.  The Chief Medical Director was on duty.. What was supposed to be missing was a magnum size condom, he said it broke off, the first thing we asked was what LUBE did you use. Did you put any lotion or oil base cream o. Your ass or hands. 

Next, we took out the crown jewel of the clinic, the spetulum used for hoursey... 

Nope couldn't find it. I did offer to go in but I don't think I will find anything seeing you could say HELLO into that hole and he will hear the echo. 

He was worried, so we told him to go to ER, and his reply was, and tell them what? 

We lost it at that moment. Well sorta. 

Another time there was a guy with a butt plug he forgot he had in him.. His ass was tight as he was nervous... 

I took caee of that one. Been fisting this 1999! 

16 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Oh my... memories. Once upon a time I had a 12” double-headed dildo. I got quite practiced at taking it all the way up to the point that only the second head remained outside my hole. This was many years ago, when I was still very tight inside.

One evening my ass got greedy. After I came hard from that cumming-while-impaled feeling, I reached down to pull on the second head only to find it not there. A finger inserted full-length up my cunt met nothing but cunt.

Long story short, after trying minimal procedures and failing, the doctors told me I would have to have it surgically removed. With only one hour left before I was to be cut open, I went to the toilet, and by some miracle the thing suddenly dislodged and slithered out of me.

Expensive lesson - A suitcase full of dignity I’ll never get back, plus $2,000 and change to the hospital. You can get 15-20 really good dildoes for that...

I did exactly this same thing.  But I now have a 4 inch scar where it did not come out.  And they keep my toy.  We figured it was in the museum somewhere.  My surgeon was impressed.

• Haha 1

Good discussion all. Thanks for the many replies. My main reason for the post was to provide some confidence to others similarly situated, that things will work out. Just be wise about what you insert (a strong cord to remove would be smart), be wise if problems happen, and avoid panic (as that is natural, no matter your experience level, it seems). 

A bit more about my situation.  In a covid environment, I decided to wait at home rather than take the exposure risk at a hospital.  The friend I called has medical background and he told me they usually give a laxative, take x-rays and wait to see if it moves on its own before being more invasive...unless someone is in pain or has other complications (I.E. a sharp object likely to cause damage)...but there are many factors to consider.  In my case it was about 14 hours of being nervous, but felt much longer. 

Being an avid FF bottom who has taken more, I could have probably let my top try to help get it out...especially since I could still find it with a fingertip (it was not completely lost). Unfortunately, my FF top was not available when this happened.