Anyone hooking up during social distancing?

NWUSHorny

I've been trying again for a couple of weeks, but hope to keep the number of guys I'm physically with fairly limited.  I'm versatile, and would ideally like to both fuck and get fucked by a guy if we do get together.  Are there any apps you have found good for guys that actually meet and fuck?  Any outdoor cruising spots that have guys that are actually willing to fuck?  I'm having my usual lack of luck locally, the best so far was exchanging gropes with a guy cruising in the park, but that is not really worth the risk right now.

I will be glad when I can stop trying to limit the number of contacts, although the 1st thing I will probably do is travel somewhere where I can increase my odds.  After that hopefully Hawks will have reopened for the guys who are willing to actually fuck.

Edited by NWUSHorny
Correction
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

There has to be someone else willing to top in Portland.  For the time being I will continue to look for someone willing to flip.  I fear when it does open back up it will be an even bigger total bottom, and "I don't fuck" group at Hawks than usual.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2021 at 8:08 PM, antichurch said:

I am busier now than with no lockdown with all the bars d sauna closed and limited cruising seems men are looking for online hook ups and there are plenty of them here for me 

Haha, same. I've got a crazy amount of action during the lockdown(s) over the last year. I think some of it's the amount of guys working from home, so they are more free to hook-up.

• 5 weeks later...