Why do you choose to be a fag?

Guest RawCunt

When I was young and first discovering I did.  As time went by and I and delved into more and more less "dignified" behaviour, guilt turned into desire.  Once while visiting a beat, I hooked up with a guy,  I was naked, he bent me over and fucked me for a while, then told me to lay on the ground.  As I did this a group of other guys whom had appeared from the bushes, moved in and surrounded me on the ground, and proceed to jack off over me.  I got covered in cum, and blew my own load like I had never done before.  Wandering back to my stashed clothes in the bush covered in cum... I felt in a sense, proud, like a feeling of purpose had been achieved.

I'm not sure I understand the question. Much of the confusion and angst that many go through when faced with uncertainty about their sexual orientation comes about because we aren't given a choice about same-sex desire - we don't choose to be homosexual or bisexual, we're born that way. So I suppose what you're actually asking is, why do some of us choose to accept a role that has some level of demerit attached to it - that of the submissive/receptive male to other men.

I've actually thought a lot about this lately, trying to characterize who and what I am in relation to other men. I start with the lowest common denominator by looking at models from the animal kingdom. In animal behaviors, males generally either compete equally for mating privilege with individual females, or in cases where a group of individuals is gathered for mutual benefit, a single males usually compete for the top position, with the victor exercising all reproductive privilege; the vanquished either sneak a fuck where they can get it (at their peril) or do without. In either case, the natural imperative - the definition of male success and desirability - is to be the one who inseminates. Males who do not inseminate do not because their traits have proven inferior to the one who does.

Humans have come a long way from our animal beginnings, but we're still animals deep down inside, especially at the fucking level. There's still something about our bodies and our genes that remembers the Old Rules, that males who don't inseminate must be weak, must be un-masculine, must lack good genes for breeding. And if they're not male, then what are they? Female? That can't be - they have penises and testicles, and they belch, and are stupid and throw sticks at tigers.

But you know, there are a few of them who not only don't inseminate - they actually let themselves be inseminated. They let the One Who Inseminates wipe out the last hint of their manhood by fucking them like females and putting his better seed inside their bodies. It's almost as if they're evolving backward - devolving into something lower than either man or woman, something that has no role except to satisfy the lusts of inseminators. And they are found by all the ones who could have been on Top, and are used for their new purpose, and everyone now knows what they are and what they're for, because everyone has to have a place and a function in the order of the world. Theirs is the lowest place.

Thus, by stream-of-thought we arrive at why any of us might look up one day and realize that others around him see him in as a member of the lowest sexual circle of humanity, dignity lost, and possibly regret that status. But regret that he chose it? I doubt that any of us have chosen this. I know that when a more dominant male penetrates my body with his cock and begins his motions, it feels like 50,000 years of evolution was designed to lead up to that exact moment. If in his sexual fervor he mounts me just so from behind and bunches up his haunches for true reproductive fucking, and then pumps his semen into my male pussy, an ancient truth has been told again, and I have played my true part in that true story. How could I ever regret that? How could I ever get enough of that? How else could I ever be so complete as I am as a piece of warm flesh that satisfies the Males? I didn't select this, but I rejoice in it. If I am a fag, then I will be the best fag that I can be for as many Men as I can serve, and give thanks for every moment.

The only regret I have is that there is no way that Men can tell, just by looking at me, what I am and how readily they have me at their service. I regret that they will always assume that I am selfishly consumed with my own hungers and not genuinely motivated by fulfilling their needs. But there's no help for that - fags are individuals, and each has his own reasons for what he does. My reply here applies only to me; I speak for no one else, but for me, this is how I am.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

No, as a petite male I realized that I was built for this, guys seem to like that their cock is going halfway in my body, once I got used to it I don't feel fulfilled without a cock in me. im tight enough that most guys don't last long in me and I get my loads faster. Ill bet any tops here they won't last more than 10 minutes in me. Any takers?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

The only thing I ever regreted is that 4 years agomy teacher asked me if I wanted higher grades he said I needed to have sex with him but I waited for 3 months and sinds that first time he always gave me an A and I receive now every week 16 loads from him his cock is 20cm

• Like 2

Guest Upstateguy518

I just love to service men. There is nothing hotter than knowing no one else suspect that I'm a cock sucking slut. Idc who or where, any juicy cock offered is getting sucked.

27 minutes ago, AssLover69 said:

It is what you are into doing sexually with another guy behind closed doors 

Heh. Sometimes the doors haven’t been closed when guys have fucked me. Sometimes there haven’t been doors. Sometimes dozens of eyes were watching. Still no regrets.

• Thanks 2

My only regret was repressing my desires for years and not having the courage to act on what I wanted to do. I was 38 years old when I found that I loved the feeling of someone else’s cock. I missed out on a couple of decades of fun and wasted 2 decades(or more) of living a heterosexual lie. I now know that I was born to be a gay slut and all I want to do is please as many guys I possibly can.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

On 6/12/2020 at 11:43 PM, Upstateguy518 said:

There is nothing hotter than knowing no one else suspect that I'm a cock sucking slut.

Ah. I hate to have to break it to you like this, but I think most of the Men reading this now suspect that you’re a cocksucking slut. 😏

• Haha 1

An interesting question that could elicit a lot of different and emotional responses from some people.  The term used is one I once readily applied to people, until I realized I was one too.  That ended that.  I was 34 before I finally opened the door on my closet.  As written earlier, it is kind of funny, given my circumstances, job situation, location, and position that others would not know how I could please them in so many ways.  Some know this and it makes me feel good.  Ever since my first encounter, I have had more than one reckoning but I understand myself better now, I know my wants and needs, and I am not afraid to fulfill them.  I am one proud gay man.

not at all.i was born a faggot and a cockwhore and a cumdumpster.i am proud of being such a slutty,queeny, easy faggot bottomboy.i have always loved being down on my knees sucking guys cocks, laying on my back with my legs spread getting fucked and bred or down on my hands and knees taking cocks in both ends and filled with cum. girly sissies like me exist to service cocks and be a human fucktoy that guys use just to get themselves off. being degraded, pissed on, passed around and my face spit in by men who fuck me comes naturally for a true pussyboy faggot like I am

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, LittleCumSewer said:

not at all.i was born a faggot and a cockwhore and a cumdumpster.i am proud of being such a slutty,queeny, easy faggot bottomboy.i have always loved being down on my knees sucking guys cocks, laying on my back with my legs spread getting fucked and bred or down on my hands and knees taking cocks in both ends and filled with cum. girly sissies like me exist to service cocks and be a human fucktoy that guys use just to get themselves off. being degraded, pissed on, passed around and my face spit in by men who fuck me comes naturally for a true pussyboy faggot like I am

Ugh I just love the way you write a post, I'm a total bottom but I think you could flip anyone  lol

• Like 1