Why do you choose to be a fag?

I was in my teen years - short story - in the woods meeting 2 males having sex - 1 was blk master and other 1 was a fem boy male - painting his nails . Invited / waving me come closer - did so - teaching me sucking dick - he / fem coaching me to suck and lick - while doing it - he was rubbing my crotch and pulled down my pants - sucking me .  We had fun and I got a job cutting - lol - their lawn . He / Fem started reall nice to be - drinking orange juice / volka - training me - helping me - servicing his blk man or men - becoming her mini me like her - shaved - toys - smoking - makeup and more !

• Like 3

Guest dale3

lying on my back with me legs spread open to receive a top's cock inside me I feel so feminine. Such a turn on to think I am using my body to satisfy a hard cock and receive his seed 

I didn't choose this, it chose me.  Others knew before I did, and ushered me into this life of being used that I am not ashamed of.  I genuinely love it.

Like others, not really something i chose.

In fact, i grew up in a culture that told me i am broken, so for a long time i felt shame and i tried to choose against it. And i was a miserable, sad person.  i literally could not help myself and it was hard for me to see that that was because of the way i am, not from a lack of self control. If anything, taking a man into me is 'self control.' 

Some Tops can make me feel humiliated and degraded, but it's very arousing when it happens because it's like a mutual recognition and affirmation of who i am. i love it when a Top looks through me with full recognition that i'm a fag and wants, even needs,  to plant His seed in me and knows i'll do it because i need it too. 

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 2

I hope you mean, why did you decide to call yourself a fag, like 'queer' fag is a loaded word, but one many gay guys feel describes them. I say chose in that sense since one does NOT choose one's sexual orientation. period.

On 6/15/2020 at 3:34 PM, Pogie said:

Ugh I just love the way you write a post, I'm a total bottom but I think you could flip anyone  lol

She isn't allowed to jerk off or fuck, she has no choice but to be a fleshlight for random men

Edited by PowerTopper

i love being a faggot and kneeling before men and taking their cocks deep down my throat . I get turned on feeling their cum go down my throat .

even mo so when in a bathhouse or party and get passed around !

Being gay - a Faggot - isn't a choice ... you either enjoy other men and cocks or you don't .... you don't choose to like sucking a cock, swallowing cum, or being fucked in the ass - it's something you are drawn to.  There are tops, bottoms, and versatile men out there .... I know tops that are 100% gay, but don't suck cock or bottom - but they only fuck men ,,,, maybe coming out, and possibly flirting with being "bi" makes men question who they are - but we are attracted to who we are attracted to.

13 hours ago, 1000GUYS said:

its not something you choose to be... go educate yourself and use your brain for something

There’s no call to dis the OP that way - he asks a legit question. Not every guy whose nature is to serve Men is as far along on the road of self-discovery as some of us here who have come to embrace what we are.

Especially guys who have been raised under very masculine-oriented role models may feel strong dissonance between their instinct and what they’ve been taught a Man should be and do. In such cases it would not be at all surprising for a guy to experience feelings of confusion, shame or regret after taking another man’s load into himself - even more so if he had to admit to himself that he loved it.

I think sometimes around here we tend to be a little hard on guys who are closeted, questioning, or curious, just because most of us have been swimming in the deep end of this cum-soaked pool for so long we’re saturated with it. But very few of us started out that way.

Some of us got introduced to it early - in some cases perhaps too early. Others grew into awareness and acceptance naturally over time and experience. Still others (like myself) had the self-understanding dragged forcibly out of us by Men who could see clearly what we were and, for whatever purpose of their own, took it upon themselves to shape us into the role and form meant for us. Whatever path a man took to reach this awareness, there was time along the way for reflection, and possibly doubt, and regret.

My former Master once took a photo of me just as he had finished a very long session of rapid multiple forced orgasms mixed with different pain techniques - the details aren’t important - but what he didn’t realize at the time, and didn’t intend, was that he caught an image of me at the exact moment that I realized I was, to my core, what we here call a “faggot”. In that instant I knew it was the end for me, and only the beginning.

I still have the picture. It’s not all that salacious, but it’s the most intimate picture of me that anyone’s ever taken.

So cut the OP some slack, here... the question is a bone with some meat on it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I have been called a fag or faggot by strangers in public places, street beach etc. Sometimes I would ask myself why. Was there a tell tale sign? It shocked me a bit at first. But it did not bother me. Even thought of it as a badge of honor. Faggots are the best!