Why do you choose to be a fag?

On 7/17/2020 at 3:52 AM, nikkisiisyfag said:

that is correct description for me.. 

i feel i dont choose my attraction to real men.. im born to be faggot urging for cock and cum that i feel is very true..

and often anywhere since get horny and extremly submissive.. Ill even say and degrade myself extremly when have to.. looove cock and cum so bad..

Im a cock and cum addict... im very good being used, degraded with pleassure and often passed or shared around.. more and more lately

exactly so there is no choice

it just is

when i look back at my first experiences

i know those guys were just using & discarding me

when that was pointed out to me it didn't make me feel bad

it felt right

I had experienced a blowjob from a guy. It was okay. I had fucked an ass, it was okay, but I could barely cum. When I first sucked cock, it blew my mind and I creamed myself in my pants, no hands. The first dick up my ass sent me to heaven. If I had to play faggot to get those sensations, I'd play faggot. If it takes pretending to be a cum slave to get cum, I'll play the game. But if a guy's happy to just use my holes without head games, I'm good with that, too.

• Like 1

Like most others, I didn’t choose it, it chose me. I had fantasies as a child about being kidnapped and having stuff done to me, or being forced to do things. It wasn’t sexual stuff, I was like 4 years old. But I wanted to be taken away, tied up and left there, etc.

This obviously matured over time into a sexual awakening and a realisation that I’m a faggot. From my first bf asking if I wanted to fuck or be fucked, and me suddenly realising there would only ever be one answer to that. To starting to take ever bigger things up my hole, to doing it with an audience, to being filmed and photographed, to developing so many kinks because bottom line is it feels so good to be used in every way for a man’s pleasure. To pushing those kinks as far as I can because I want to give the most pleasure I can, to be the best fag I can be

Did I ever regret it? Once, briefly, when a guy finished off sex by pissing on me and then threw me out without letting me have a shower. As I walked home stinking of piss, part of me thought “What are you doing?” But the other part was thinking “Everything about this feels amazing.”

Edited by subBottomKink
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I really don't know if it is a choice or not, I now believe it was natural and programmed into me at conception.  At a very young age and discovering things about sex, I had ideas, thoughts, and what I thought were fantasies of being taken and used for all kinds of sex, by different male individuals. I learned about both gay and hetero sides of it and was always more attracted to the gay side of it more, even though at that time it was deemed a mental disease and horrible. I struggled for many years throughout life with it kept totally a secret as to my desires and needs, until I began discovering that there were many others with the same situation. It was at that point in time, I began to experiment whenever possible, and found that I really enjoyed and was much more comfortable having sex with men and being used by them, than I was with women.  I realized that I was designed by nature and born to be exactly what I am.

I really do think it was my mother , she is a Italian female , like to dress up - bar hopping bring strangers home  having sex - very popular .  I had a male that sometimes come to the house being my father but hardly seen him .

My mother really loved bring home black men - lock the bed room door - having sex with them .

I sneaked out and peeking in her bedroom window - humping and fucking - sucking big black dicks - bouncing boobs and balls - look like Fun times !

While taking a short through the woods , two males having sex (  Black and White ) ,  the white 1 was sucking the black dick - having fun - thinking of my mother .

I was waved closer- I knew the black man owning a business in town - the white man was more fem male - teaching me sucking black dicks . 

We became friends sucking and got a job cutting their yard .

I seen more and more of the white fem learning - transforming like him - becoming a little white fagboy !

• Like 1

i started at a very young age as soon as i started school, my first year in school my pants came off for other boys who enjoyed it. being in an all boys school remember my pants being down and bent over the teacher's desk with my pants down to my knees. so all the boys were looking at my ass. i think all boys know a fag when they look at him. and i was one along with another boy that is why we both often got our pants pulled off naked in class breaks.

fags give men what they want and need and desire. unlike women who want equality! fags are not equal and only desire to have their men feel like a men and feel as they want superior, dominant and feel he is the king and not an equal, but the dominant one ruling over and controlling his bitch. A men dominates, humiliates and uses a fag because that is what makes him feel like a man, i love being a fag and knowing i'm just the bitch to my men. i love it when a men gets hard in his pants looking at me, and i desire to make him realize his desires. i want to get naked down on my knees in front of his cock. and on my knees with my legs spread open and know he is looking at my pussy hole stroking his cock because it gives him pleasure looking at that hole that he is going to shove is hard cock. and make me scream and moan like the a faggot. because that is what faggots are born for to pleasure real men with their piece of ass.

so men want to fuck me? all i say is please dont do any damage to my body outside of that enjoy all i got for you! i have two holes to pleasure you. i want your cocks in me baby!

• 3 weeks later...

i would have to agree that you do not choose but are born into it. i myself in my first year of school at a very young age of seven going to an all boys school for some strange reason in our school yard play it was both me and another boy whom the boys liked to pick on, they liked to rape us both and have fun seeing us both nude. i also liked to try on girls clothes and found them sensual and sexy as i would look how i looked and liked it. later on life i worked in a chicken farm were there were chicken breeding and often saw chickens and roosters in a chicken pen and there would be often one or two roosters they did look different then the other roosters as they tended to look like a sort of chicken rooster but they had the rooster sexual parts but crowed like a chicken and were not either chicken or full dominant rooster but with chicken characteristics and behaviour. we should acknowledge that we are part of the animal kingdom and like manner animals as well and there are these difference in other animals and so like manner in us too.

so we are born this way males but with female characteristics! we often hear that alpha males love being dominant when they are with females they dominate them, beat them and are abusive with women and the reality of it females are submissive and like the way they are treated by alpha males. so like manner we being male bodies but female in character like the same as well. i admit i don't like being called a fag and i have been called it often as a teen and my best friend as a teen was also my first dominant top who fucked me and he was my first sexual experience and he dominated me and broke me into total submission and sexual servitude. 

im a male with hairy body but do often shave myself smooth because it makes me feel what i really am and like being. i have accepted being called a fag because if i like it or not that's what males call us.

i like when a men look at me with sexual desires, i like when he grabs me and my ass and treats me like a woman, i love it when im with a man and he tells me to strip for him while he is dressed i love the feel of being totally nude for him and have him finger me, feel me, fuck me, love when i'm on my knees and he is abusive with me tells me to look at him humiliating me with his cock in my mouth. He fucks me and i moan with pain, but he only thinks of the pleasure he gets out of my body and specially my cunt as he fucks me.

i love being a fag because im in reality a female with male body parts and love fulfilling my biological role and feelings and desires because i'mImageHandler1.jpg.73ae956896237fc31cb3b1b12e0d6a5d.jpg a gay fag but deep down im in reality a female who desires to pleasure a man with my body and feel his cock in me.

i would have to agree that you do not choose but are born into it. i myself in my first year of school at a very young age of seven going to an all boys school for some strange reason in our school yard play it was both me and another boy whom the boys liked to pick on, they liked to rape us both and have fun.

I LOVE BEING NAKED ON MY KNEES OR BEND OVER WITH MY LEGS SPREAD OPEN AND MEN LOOKING AND ENJOYING THE VIEW OF MY PUSSY HOLE. I LOVE WHEN MEN ARE LOOKING AND ENJOYING ME BETWEEN MY LEGS!

I agree with some on this topic. I think we don't have a choice. It is determined at birth. Most of us experimented or learned about sex with a male friend or young male relative. In my case it was a cousin. My dad was in the military and we moved around alot. But every few years we would go see his family when moving to another assignment. During one visit I spent most of my time when my cousin.  He was 14 and I was 12. He introduced me about sex. He taught me about mastrabation. But when I saw his big cock for the 1st time something in me knew I liked it. Everyday we had a chace to be alone. We always jacked off looking at his dads playboys. But I was always watching him stroke his big cock. Even at 14 he had a 8in cock. He noticed I was watching him jack his cock instead of looking at the naked girls in the magazine. He asked if I wanted to get a closer look. I didn't hesitate and once I smelled his scent I knew I wanted his cock. The rest of the trip I worship his cock. I sucked him off every chance I got. He even tried to fuck me, but my pussy was to small for his big cock. Since then I always knew deep down that I was a faggot. I fought it my whole life. My 1st marriage failed because I wasn't interested in woman. At this time I was in the military and we all know they felt about faggots like me. I married again. All my like I had the urge to dress in women's clothes. My second wife allowed and encorage my crossdressing. She would fuck me and make me suck her strap-on. She drove my inter desire for cock and admit I was a sissy faggot. Unfortunately she passed away from cancer to see what I have become. Because of her I'm able to admit that I was born a faggot and have always loved cock

16 hours ago, Tramprikkileigh said:

My second wife allowed and encorage my crossdressing. She would fuck me and make me suck her strap-on. She drove my inter desire for cock and admit I was a sissy faggot. Unfortunately she passed away from cancer to see what I have become. Because of her I'm able to admit that I was born a faggot and have always loved cock

Your wife sounds like she was a great partner!  That's what relationships are about: not just some regular sexy partner / cuddle buddy but someone who loves, supports, and wants you to live your life to the fullest.  After 5 years w/ my hubby, we've started to explore more ... both sexually and just in life.

Ty for sharing your story @Tramprikkileigh