Why do you choose to be a fag?

First, I don’t think that I chose being fag. I was born to be. 
Second, I don’t see the connection between kneeling before a man and my self-dignity. Feel that man lucky because I am going to suck his dick. I know that I can give such a pleasure for guys that I feel generous for sharing my services. LoL 

Okay, sometimes I’m sub and let to humiliate me  and then I don’t think to my self-dignity. But in these times the pleasure is so high that the lack of dignity doesn’t matter. 

• Like 3

for me there's nothing better than getting on my knees and servicing a guy, just my mouth and if things click my ass for his use.  My only complaint is not enough guys into just using me... I get off giving no recip service, really makes me feel like I'm being a good slut, too many guys want me to stroke, or suck me or whatever.... need some guys that just want to sit back and use me period.  

I’ve always been very submissive and a little femme by nature even as teen I felt great satisfaction from pleasing men. As an adult I’ve really become comfortable with my femme side I yearn to please and take care of a man not just sexually but in other ways. I enjoy cooking and cleaning for them as well. 
The best way to describe me is a 50’s housewife, I’m quiet and obedient and trust the man to make all the decisions without objections. I love to fully take care of a man sexually and domestically. My satisfaction is seeing the smile on a mans face knowing that I completely satisfied him like a good woman/fag should!

Edited by Tampachaser626

8 hours ago, bihairy said:

After I fucked and seeded my first bareback ass I realized what I was and like others I embrace who I am.  Fucking ass and shooting inside is the best sex ever.  I was born to breed ass.

And how I would luv you to breed mine!

• Upvote 1

Since my first day in school when I was seven years old in boys school it was my ass boys tried to rape my ass and called me a fag and when i was 14 my first fuck! I was told this is the way I was suppose to have sex! this was how every body does it! I am suppose to spread my legs and let men fuck me because that was what I was ment to be!

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly I didn't choose to be a faggot...it's who I was....I had fantasies as young as 13 of being raped by big men with big dicks in prison... The boys in the school yard knew who I was too when they would push me around and call me a fag as well....the older men in my neighborhood knew I was a fag when they'd make me suck their cocks....I was born to be a fag....it may have taken me time to realize who I was...but it's who I am. I take great pride in being one and serving men and fucking dick. We all have roles to play, I love mine

• Piggy 1

On 6/13/2020 at 4:42 AM, Tightholebare said:

The only thing I ever regreted is that 4 years agomy teacher asked me if I wanted higher grades he said I needed to have sex with him but I waited for 3 months and sinds that first time he always gave me an A and I receive now every week 16 loads from him his cock is 20cm

Had the same with a maths teacher i was bad in matths 

Guy lived alone near my house and told my mam he would help me a couple of hours a week with it Had fun with him for almost 5 years and my parents paid him for the homework help and he paid me a part of that to me for the fun he had

Edited by irishlongpig
  • Like 1