Why do you choose to be a fag?

When I started to get raped, I was working on a chicken farm were we did breed chickens, but often there would be roosters that looked like chickens and we would sometimes wonder if they are chickens or roosters, they had the features of roosters, and did not lay eggs either. but the other roosters would fuck these roosters as if they were chickens. Many of them would end up all baldheaded and run and hide from the other roosters because they would fuck the chickens but these roosters that looked like chickens would get fucked constantly. I guess its a freak part of nature were two sexes can get crossed. I suppose it can happen with humans as well. we bottom faggots are probably the same freak part of nature, we are males but we look like females to other males and despite that they want to fuck women they too are very attracted to faggots and want to fuck us constantly. I suppose like the rest of the animal kingdom we are not exception as science say we are mare animals as well like all of nature. perhaps we give off some scent that other males feel attracted to and want to fuck us. I know from a very young age as seven years old in school I began to have boys want to rape me, then fuck me and I have been fucked every since. be it choice or not, I have accepted and love the role of being used by other men who want to fuck me and use me as much as they like and want.

Why did I choose? 🤨

I didn’t know there was a choice, or options to choose from. 🤔 If there was a choice then the only options I can think of were 🤓

A. Be a liar, a hypocrite, for an entire life time.

B. Go into fake the career “celibate priesthood”, and be a lying hypocrite for an entire life time. 

C. Ruin a woman’s life by being a lying hypocrite for an entire life time.

D. Be honest, proud, and never a follower. Instead lead by example by being a man of integrity who other humans see and want to see in themselves. 😎

Answer D is obvious, and most eventually choose option D. That is if there was a choice, and if those were the only truthful options to select. 

Option “E. It’s no one’s business.” is not an option a man would choose, or would want presented as a choice. That phrase is fortified White Privilege spread. You can find it in your local markets in the white bread isle.

(At the end of the isle is the quiet multi-stall men’s room too.)

12 minutes ago, StickyWetHole said:

Why did I choose? 🤨

I didn’t know there was a choice, or options to choose from. 🤔 If there was a choice then the only options I can think of were 🤓

A. Be a liar, a hypocrite, for an entire life time.

B. Go into fake the career “celibate priesthood”, and be a lying hypocrite for an entire life time. 

C. Ruin a woman’s life by being a lying hypocrite for an entire life time.

D. Be honest, proud, and never a follower. Instead lead by example by being a man of integrity who other humans see and want to see in themselves. 😎

Answer D is obvious, and most eventually choose option D. That is if there was a choice, and if those were the only truthful options to select. 

Option “E. It’s no one’s business.” is not an option a man would choose, or would want presented as a choice. That phrase is fortified White Privilege spread. You can find it in your local markets in the white bread isle.

(At the end of the isle is the quiet multi-stall men’s room too.)

I couldn't have said this any better. I didn't choose to be a fag. It is part of who I am.  In my youth I really struggled with this, but once I accepted/embraced it my life became better and easier. 

13 hours ago, mikeboi1 said:

When I started to get raped, I was working on a chicken farm were we did breed chickens, but often there would be roosters that looked like chickens and we would sometimes wonder if they are chickens or roosters, they had the features of roosters, and did not lay eggs either. but the other roosters would fuck these roosters as if they were chickens. Many of them would end up all baldheaded and run and hide from the other roosters because they would fuck the chickens but these roosters that looked like chickens would get fucked constantly. I guess its a freak part of nature were two sexes can get crossed. I suppose it can happen with humans as well. we bottom faggots are probably the same freak part of nature, we are males but we look like females to other males and despite that they want to fuck women they too are very attracted to faggots and want to fuck us constantly. I suppose like the rest of the animal kingdom we are not exception as science say we are mare animals as well like all of nature. perhaps we give off some scent that other males feel attracted to and want to fuck us. I know from a very young age as seven years old in school I began to have boys want to rape me, then fuck me and I have been fucked every since. be it choice or not, I have accepted and love the role of being used by other men who want to fuck me and use me as much as they like and want.

I was not aware of this phenomenon among poultry. Fascinating. Humans too often and too easily forget that we are also animals, or at least inhabit animal bodies, and our sexuality is very much a function of our animal nature. There is no reason human sexual hierarchies should not be structured similarly as in other animals; indeed, it would be strange if they were not.

On 10/12/2013 at 4:30 PM, pisstopper said:

I love to call a bottoms hole a cunt. I'm not as much of a fan of pussy which doesn't really off the tongue in an aggressive way if you ask me.

The word I run into more trouble with is faggot. I love to call a guy faggot when I fuck him as a sign of aggression and to reinforce submission. But I still find understandably this upsets some guys. I hate to talk about it before hand tho and will often just say it in the moment and hope the guy takes it well and responds

9 minutes ago, DumbfagsluT said:

It's interesting how words can be either positive or negative triggers. When I was younger and being bullied I hated being called a faggot; I still don't like it when someone says it to me in a non-sexual context (e.g. screaming it at me as a pejorative on the street). I used to hate having my hole called a pussy, but now I embrace it, especially if paired with the word "poz" as in "poz pussy."  The term that still sets me off is "queer," which to me means something unnatural or odd. There's nothing unnatural with me liking cock. I know others embrace that term, which is fine. To each his own.