Why do you choose to be a fag?

On 6/13/2020 at 4:13 AM, Loveholster said:

No, as a petite male I realized that I was built for this, guys seem to like that their cock is going halfway in my body, once I got used to it I don't feel fulfilled without a cock in me. im tight enough that most guys don't last long in me and I get my loads faster. Ill bet any tops here they won't last more than 10 minutes in me. Any takers?

I love short guys, in bed they are such fun to just control and choke out as I lie on top grinding my cock into his body as he whimpers under me. Feeling him squirm and the difference in our bodies, how easily I can pin him and abuse his soft pink hole, it drives me wild. I just feel the urge to call him a faggot, even if he didnt mention its ok ( they get pissy in my area) and keep choking him with my arm as I whisper the most depraved shit in his ear. I find shorter guys let me be more aggressive.

I have done that while high and afterwards received looks for the comments I made (I dont remember them specifically) but I now also ensure the cumdump is high so he doesnt remember lol. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 6/20/2020 at 5:34 PM, DannyBoyCMH said:

I didn't choose this, it chose me.  Others knew before I did, and ushered me into this life of being used that I am not ashamed of.  I genuinely love it.

I live vicariously through @DannyBoyCMH! Such a fan of your posts and comments.

For me it was not a choice, it was more like a calling. I was absolutely a sissy or fag or whatever you want to call it at the earliest of ages. "Fancy" was the polite term. I often imagine that if I grew up under different circumstances or around different people that I could have been "groomed" for lack of a better word as Danny was.

I mean the tell-tale signs were all there. I was twirling baton in the 2nd grade, and I was a cheerleader in 8th grade. These were all traits or characteristics that were there pre-puberty, pre-sexual awakening, etc. and I was always attracted to men (never women) and wanted to service any of their needs (and still do).

I just did not have anyone around to help usher me into the life-style that I believe I was born to fulfil. So, I am just an average "fag" today looking for cock and cum whenever I can. Having said that, if I could earn the same money I make at my professional day job - by simply pleasuring men - I would do that as my full time career and passion.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 7/16/2020 at 7:08 PM, RawBoTTom4Use said:

There were times in my life where I attempted to be "normal". I got married a couple of times, had kids...the whole thing. But, during that time the desire, the craving and the NEED for Cock would always overwhelm me and I'd be on my knees in a sleazy adult bookstore or a dirty public restroom sucking Cocks and getting fucked. I just couldn't stay away from Cock no matter how hard I tried. I needed a Man to use me, degrade me, fuck me and breed me. That was when I actually felt "normal".

So, I agree with most here. I didn't choose to be a faggot, I just AM a faggot. My asspussy is my sex organ. My purpose is to be a willing receptacle of Real Mens cum. That, is my normal. I like being normal. LMGAO!

Ran that gamut as well. However, in my opinion, we define our normal outside the purview of what others perceive to be a societal norm. As long as it’s not hurting others or illegal, we decide what is normal for us. 

On 6/12/2020 at 2:03 PM, ottawacocksucker said:

Anyone ever regretted of being a fag? When you kneel down to a man and have his cock in your mouth, you feel good. But after the pleasure, have you ever felt guilty of losing self-dignity?

My first time was by rape, but midway through it I actually wanted more. After, yes, I felt wrong, dirty, disgusted with myself. But the seed of doubt was planted. I began to doubt my heterosexuality. I tried desperately to "undo" what had been done by being intimate with as many women as I could. But no, it never happened. The next time I encountered a guy and we mutually seduced one another, it just deepened my surrender to men and to my homosexual nature. But I still would have that rebound of "guilt" a few times more. As I sucked more cock and worshipped more men's bodies, I felt my attraction to women slip totally away and my desire to be a filthy whore to men overwhelmed me. Now I live for the moments I can catch the eye of some stud in an ABS or even at some public place you'd not expect to find a gay or bisexual male.

On 6/12/2020 at 6:03 PM, ottawacocksucker said:

Anyone ever regretted of being a fag? When you kneel down to a man and have his cock in your mouth, you feel good. But after the pleasure, have you ever felt guilty of losing self-dignity?

I think not, i have been a fag since i was fourteen years old, even before i started to get fucked boys in school called me a fag. i sometimes wonder is it obvious or can anyone see you are fag? i have had men tell me i had no shame. but then they enjoy the view of my ass. As a submissive bottom, i know my role is to give men pleasure to get on my knees and take his cock in my mouth. i am his bitch and although it may be shameful i don't feel it, because the man in front of me with his cock in my mouth is enjoying it. As a fag i offer the men both my mouth and my ass and they are free to enjoy both holes. for me that is being a fag and pleasuring a man.

• 3 weeks later...

First of all please pardon my English, but it's not my first language.

Well, I was not a fag at the beginning of my journey, but I have been taught to be one.

I started when I was 17 y.o. and lost my virginity to a friend. Later a was versatile, but i also slept with girls and I was in a relationship with a woman. However, after a couple of years I felt a need for a cock and I met a guy online. We kept chatted online, sharing thoughts etc. He was very patient, no pressure at all. Finally we met I think after 3-4 months. 

We started with a chat and s beer, but when it came to the 'business' he was a different person. He told me to put my clothes off, I hesitated and got faceslapped. He repeated the order and I followed. He inspected my body, checked my ass, slapped it, fingered me a bit. I told me to please him. I froze - really I stood there like a moron. He slapped my face again, he said that I have a girlfriend so I should know how a girl pleases her owner. I sat on a couch, I crawled to him on my knees and started to lick his dick through his jeans. He was pleased, he said he liked fags in the straight relationship. I think it was my masculinity taking but I said I wasn't a fag. He stood and looked into my eyes. He wasn't brutal, he just acted like he was exercising his right. He said that I was a fag, i always were, I always be no matter how many girls I had. Suddenly I was overwhelmed by his masculinity. I asked him if I could suck him. He let me and I started giving him the best head I could. It was completely about his pleasure, mine didn't count at all. 

I still wasn't convinced I was a fag after this meeting, it took some time to train me, but definitely there was a change ongoing in my brain.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/13/2020 at 5:53 AM, AssLover69 said:

It is what you are into doing sexually with another guy behind closed doors 

Yes it keeps my life exciting and adventurous, no one in a 100 years would believe  how much, I enjoy getting cock, and seed up my ass.

Was not my choice.  My choice would have been Bi-Top, probably into the same stuff as now, and not into the same stuff.  Unless that part of my brain changed too.

After several years of adult sex exploring most everything that sounded interesting to me.   being extremely promiscuous, sex with anyone, especially strangers, no cuddling after, no kissing, petting, an okay substitute for jacking off.

From the age of 9 until I was 36 I always craved women, fucked women and needed to be intimate with women. But one day in 2001 two men changed all that and I began to slowly drift away from the idea of being with women to being a sex toy for men and being "their woman" since so many bisexual men love the idea of fucking a guy who "feels" like a woman.

adding to my prior comment, sexually i very much feel my sexual role is as a female - 98.7% is mental feeling only and 1% is physical, hence i have no desire to use makeup or partake in any activity when wearing female clothing that does not involve sex in some way. 

Why only sex and then as a slut in every sense of the word, why i would want my cock made into a cunt, but keeping the balls,    one on each side of my cunt, slammed into with every stroke when getting fucked, reminding me that i was a male once