Does anyone love the contrast of flavors and textures when tasting precum and then his full load?

camelblue

I was just thinking about how exciting it is, when you first start to taste a guy's precum, because you know the load is on the way. They are both hot but very different experiences. Tonguing a guy's head and his piss slit as he squeezes precum out is pleasant, enjoyable, and calm. I love that it tastes sweet and you get a little bit at a time to taste and reflect on. When I'm tasting his precum, it makes me feel so greedy because this could technically be enough. I'm sucking a cock, I'm tasting some of his liquid, I get to enjoy his flavor. We could stop there. But as a greedy cocksucker, you want more. You want all of it. The load.

The contrast between the two is what makes me so horny. His precum is light in the mouth, it's manageable. You're not overwhelmed by it. It's a sweet flavor and sweet is always enjoyable. But the best feeling is when all of that changes and gets flipped on its head; when he cums, it's going to be overwhelming, you may not be able to manage. The flavor will not be nice and sweet, it will be overwhelmingly strong and distinct. It makes me a little afraid just thinking about it, but that anxiety is what makes me so horny.

Feeling a fat head in your mouth, playing with that piss slit and tasting the sweetness until that surprising moment when thick, salty, hot and creamy semen starts pumping out of the hole instead sends shivers down my spine.

Tasting that sweet precum from a calm bro in control of his body? Doesn't feel that dirty. But going a step further and craving hot, salty liquid that'll flood your mouth, may choke you, the flavor lasting for hours...So fucking dirty. That's what I love.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well said camelblue. Actually says just what I feel and love about sucking cocks. How delicious his precum and once in a while I get to suck a guy who is a big precumer. Love it. Then the fabulous taste of his hot delicious cum filling my mouth while his hard cock pulsates and pumps that load into my mouth.. Every load of cum taste a little different. some great some not so great but the creamy feeling as it slides down my throat is something I live for.

• 2 years later...