Is it wrong not to disclose you are on PreP?

408curious

What would be the point?

Seriously, I don't get it. 

Being on PrEP while saying you aren't means that others are not able to infect you and you also pose less of a risk to others. You cannot get sued for either. So the point is ethically and legally moot. 

One could say lying is always a douche move. Speaking from experience guys that feel the need to pretend to be something they are not are usually subpar fucks. 

Why choose to be inauthentic instead of standing by your guts.

• Upvote 2

On 6/14/2020 at 3:18 PM, GermanFucker said:

What would be the point?

Being on PrEP while saying you aren't means that others are not able to infect you and you also pose less of a risk to others. You cannot get sued for either. So the point is ethically and legally moot. 

One could say lying is always a douche move. Speaking from experience guys that feel the need to pretend to be something they are not are usually subpar fucks. 

Totally accept you arguement Regarding being authentic and going with the guts.

I wasn't suggesting portraying as actually chasing, that sort of thing.  Just ignoring that extra layer of safety.   Many UD say that they cant transmit, so they should not have a problem.  

I do not get the point. Not telling a partner that you are on PrEP, or lying about it if they ask, does not expose them to risk; this is nothing like, say, lying about being on PrEP or about being undetectable.

Lting, mind, is full-stop an issue.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 6/14/2020 at 3:18 PM, GermanFucker said:

What would be the point?

I agree. I feel it is more an issue of how you market yourself on certain sites, than ethics,  some online dating sites are more prep friendly than others.