Top Who Fuck Anon at Hotels vs. Tops Who Don't

ErosWired

This question is actually a little broader than the title implies. There's a lot of talk on BZ about bottoms who host anon scenes in hotel rooms (waves flag) and the Tops who fuck them there. But just as there are plenty of hetero men who would never think of visiting a strange woman for sex in a hotel room, there must also be plenty of gay men for whom the idea of going to a hotel for an anonymous fuck with a stranger is an outrageous notion, beyond the pale, something only done by... certain kinds of people. If you're a Top who fucks anon bottoms at sketchy places, answers hosting ads for a quick shag, and otherwise uses such opportunities as they arise to get your rocks off, what's your philosophy about this? Why do you think you do it when others don't?

If you're the kind of Top who never would, is there any reason beyond STD prudence or loyalty to significant others? Is there a community sense of stigma involved? Is there a stratification of the fucking world in which we cumdumps occupy a level considered [banned word] by some other stratum of gay society? I'm curious about this. I'm perfectly proud and content to service any man at all, yet I have a feeling that there are some who would not avail themselves of my service on principle.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest hungandmean

The perfect thing about anonymous scenes is they are uncomplicated. There are lots of fucking weirdos out there, and in the age of social media it isn't that hard for those weirdos to track you down and become a nuisance when all you really wanted to do was bust a nut.

That being said - a dude who's gonna rent a hotel and take unlimited loads is probably a pretty high risk for giving you the clap and I guess you have to be down for that if you're going to take the bait.

I'd say it's probably 50/50 between dudes who just want to get off without any drama and 50% dudes who get off on using some cumdump slut whos been used and abused all night.

Then you can multiply that by the drugs the people are using. 

13 hours ago, hungandmean said:

I'd say it's probably 50/50 between dudes who just want to get off without any drama and 50% dudes who get off on using some cumdump slut whos been used and abused all night.

That’s very interesting. So you’re saying that for some Tops there’s a value-added component to cumdumps because their debased nature is actually a feature they enjoy exploiting. Given a selection, would these Tops choose to fuck a cumdump over a bottom with higher standards an a sense of personal dignity?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 6/12/2020 at 9:22 PM, ErosWired said:

This question is actually a little broader than the title implies. There's a lot of talk on BZ about bottoms who host anon scenes in hotel rooms (waves flag) and the Tops who fuck them there. But just as there are plenty of hetero men who would never think of visiting a strange woman for sex in a hotel room, there must also be plenty of gay men for whom the idea of going to a hotel for an anonymous fuck with a stranger is an outrageous notion, beyond the pale, something only done by... certain kinds of people. If you're a Top who fucks anon bottoms at sketchy places, answers hosting ads for a quick shag, and otherwise uses such opportunities as they arise to get your rocks off, what's your philosophy about this? Why do you think you do it when others don't?

If you're the kind of Top who never would, is there any reason beyond STD prudence or loyalty to significant others? Is there a community sense of stigma involved? Is there a stratification of the fucking world in which we cumdumps occupy a level considered [banned word] by some other stratum of gay society? I'm curious about this. I'm perfectly proud and content to service any man at all, yet I have a feeling that there are some who would not avail themselves of my service on principle.

I am a bottom that has set up a couple of these Anon, Motel meets. its not 100% anon, and I do get to know the men, a little, before we hook-up, What I have been hearing, is that these are guys, in so called, open relationships, they want no strings attached sex. Some men have even told me that, due to the Bath houses being closed during covid-19, that what I am setting up, takes the place of the bath house experience.

I love hotel meets , the parking is normally good , they are much safer for both partys (but if your a bottom use a safe for your valuables - I was at a group scene in a suite where people were changing in one room and fucking in a darker one - we caught someone going through pockets etc)

Personally being a slag it just drop my trousers to my ankles and fuck the bottom sorry - that way i never have my valuables out of site - I once had cards lifted from my wallet when I was in the bathroom !

Hotel meets are always a guaranteed fuck , and most importantly i LOVE a pre loaded ass , so if im not too early Im likely to get an ass like a bill posters bucket to fuck.

lastly I like the walk of shame once ive left the room , particularly if its a small hotel , all those frost glances 

• Like 2

On 6/14/2020 at 4:49 AM, ErosWired said:

That’s very interesting. So you’re saying that for some Tops there’s a value-added component to cumdumps because their debased nature is actually a feature they enjoy exploiting. Given a selection, would these Tops choose to fuck a cumdump over a bottom with higher standards an a sense of personal dignity?

Exactly. Some tops would chose some depraved cumdump over a hot "classical" bottom. I believe most tops attending those anonymous fucks enjoy a well used slut, just like I do

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I really wish that I had the nerve to go to a hotel fuck fest.  My fear of STD is what keeps me away.  I've never gone to one but I have such a burning desire to go.  It would do me no good to go with a condom since I can't fuck with a condom.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, endowed said:

I really wish that I had the nerve to go to a hotel fuck fest.  My fear of STD is what keeps me away.  I've never gone to one but I have such a burning desire to go.  It would do me no good to go with a condom since I can't fuck with a condom.  

Is it your fear of passing an STD on to someone else (eg: partner), or are you just worried about your own health?

If it’s the former, then I understand your hesitation- but if it’s the latter, then I reckon you should satisfy that ‘burning desire’ and go for it!  IF you catch something (and I stress the ‘if’), then just get it sorted 😉

I remember the first time I tag teamed a bottom.  The other guy had a big cock and blasted cum all over the bottom's hole.  Fucking that sloppy, used ass was a game changer for me.  An ass in the air bottom who can't get enough dick in his ass is what I want every time.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

I love being an anon cum dump. Nothing compares to the rush you get when you are on all fours and you hear the click of the hotel door open. You are so exsposed and vulnerable, the only thing left to do it hit the poppers and hold of for the ride you are about to get. 

as as too I love having a hole that is willing to submit to me and my cock. They are there only to serve and get filled. 

• Like 5

I'll host anon hotel scenes pretty frequently.  Most of the time the anon tops that hit me up will say in their profiles that they're "discrete", so I assume that means they're married.  And most of the time the discrete tops won't want anyone else in the room.  But there are a few anon tops around that just get off on the scene and it's their preferred way to cum.  Either way, I'm happy to oblige.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2020 at 9:18 AM, Pumpinmyhole said:

I'll host anon hotel scenes pretty frequently.  Most of the time the anon tops that hit me up will say in their profiles that they're "discrete", so I assume that means they're married.  And most of the time the discrete tops won't want anyone else in the room.  But there are a few anon tops around that just get off on the scene and it's their preferred way to cum.  Either way, I'm happy to oblige.

+1.

When a top,  and I know btm is in a hotel, then he's probably hungry and probably luring in lots of guys.  That makes for more chance of BB and cummy hole 😄.  A few times I've fucked when other tops are there too but it changes the dynamic ... sometimes I leave or the other guy(s) leaves.

On the safety thing --

-- I think it's much safer at a hotel than at your own house.  There's other hotel guests around so if shit goes down, -- hasn't happened to me -- but if it does other people will hear it.  And there are cameras at hotels, which helps with keeping rif-raf away from the start.

When a btm, the guys who are up for a hotel want to swing during their lunchbreak, after gym, after work -- they are there to fuck some ass and dump a load.  That makes my hole hungry 🙂

On 7/20/2020 at 1:09 PM, chipygmalion80 said:

+1.

When a top,  and I know btm is in a hotel, then he's probably hungry and probably luring in lots of guys.  That makes for more chance of BB and cummy hole 😄.  A few times I've fucked when other tops are there too but it changes the dynamic ... sometimes I leave or the other guy(s) leaves.

On the safety thing --

-- I think it's much safer at a hotel than at your own house.  There's other hotel guests around so if shit goes down, -- hasn't happened to me -- but if it does other people will hear it.  And there are cameras at hotels, which helps with keeping rif-raf away from the start.

When a btm, the guys who are up for a hotel want to swing during their lunchbreak, after gym, after work -- they are there to fuck some ass and dump a load.  That makes my hole hungry 🙂

With these scenes, I always tell the tops that they might cross paths with others.  If they're cool with it, great.  If they insist on going at it alone, I'll tell them to come by right now, or give them a window to show up.  If they're more than 10 minutes past that, I'm moving on.  95% of the time they don't care, they just want to get off.

Hotels are definitely safer than at your own house.  I've never had anything sketchy happen in a hotel room.  

• 11 months later...

Hey guys. Great topic, I wish we had more responses from the TOPs in our community. If you fundamentally agree with the previous responses and observations, perhaps I can ADD a follow-up question for TOPS.

Question: What can I do to make it as easy as possible for a TOP to take advantage of my eager horny holes?? How can I appeal to all Top guys?

I mean, I realize not everyone will be interested - but if you are an interested TOP and on the fence - what would get you off the fence and into my motel room and balls deep in my horny, talented holes?