Top Who Fuck Anon at Hotels vs. Tops Who Don't

ErosWired

Back when I was more of a top, I'll give it this perspective:

1.  Hotels are best places for bottoms/cumdumps to host, especially if they are going it alone.  If a bottom has a top buddy with a playroom, that's even better, as there's proper equipment (sling, fuckbench, etc.)  Safety in numbers, I guess.

2.  I get why some top guys are skittish about being there with other tops.  It's a discretion thing for some; don't want to run the risk of running into someone they know, or someone who can recognise them out and about later (although I never acknewledge anyone in public that I met at a party unless they make the first move).

3.  For @FunCheerSlut, if I'm on the fence, it's because I have doubts about your ability to carry it through.  Lots of guys online talk about wanting to be a cumdump, but few actually go through with it (statistically).  So, if you can provide some assurance that you're genuine, that would push me over the edge.  Also, have a small discussion with your prospective top about what he would like.  If you're able, or even willing, to accomodate me, then it's a sure-fire way to get me there as well.

Thanks @LetsPOZBreed I appreciate the sound advice. A small discussion about what he would like is something I try to do and will continue doing. One of my favourite questions to ask any potential top is, "what is your favourite way to cum?"

Would you suggest any other questions to help open the dialogue and get the conversation started?

Thanks

I remember on two occasions when I went across to London there was a guy who advertised a gang bang session at a hotel not far from Kings Cross station.. left loads in him each time. He did have a profile on the well known video site.. since removed of course.. he did have a profile on B B R T but was outside of London. London tops might remember him. Andy??? with a bio tatt on his lower back. 

I'm vers, leaning towards vers btm, BUT I've definitely been a top at many, many hotel/motel cumdump sessions. Why? Well, mainly I love the utter sleaziness of it and am really turned on by fucking a fellow cumdump slut. Also, given I've hosted many cumdump scenes (as the btm), it's only fair I feel to share the loads around and help fill other cumdumps up with loads.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

Hotels are great way to get multi loads.   Dudes don’t save up, hold back the wad like bathouse, and they show up even if they don’t have a lot of time.

I guess it can be awkward waiting in line, but for me it’s like random bonding as we take turns on some open hole, show off etc.   when ur the one ass up it’s also great to get another to wingman, be shoulder to shoulder as dudes have at the hole, share poppers

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hotel Parties: Depends on many options from type of hotel to scene that plays out.

Physical safety is better to host away from your home as someone might return to your home with no intention in sex, but to rob/steal or cause injury. You should also consider parking, easy access by roads and Highways or public transportation in the area.

I have done House Parties in San Diego with my ex and even those would be mostly guys we knew. I am 90% bottom and he was 99% Top and we both played well with our guest. A couple of years later we just go to the Palm Springs Dungeon parties every month.

I have also hosted at the Resorts in Palm Springs and you have to show ID to front office to enter that adds to the security level, but most of them also CHARGE a fee that some don't want to pay. Especially if they just want a quick Pump-N-Dump. 

Cheap hotels with Anonymous Strangers all pumping their load into the CUMDUMP can be fun, just remember those like the old "Craigslist" ad the average was for every 10 guys that Confirmed he will be there Only 1 showed up. You send out emails and look for more online can also leave your phone/ computer Compromised. Had a laptop with me at the gay resort so I felt reasonably comfortable and did check that it was still there. The next day the computer had a virus and was not functional though I don't know if it was "in-person" or online when I opened a picture.

This is why I prefer a hotel. If you try the bathhouse remember that every guy has PAID admission and likely want his money's worth so he won't be looking to get off fast and takes hours. Some call it S & M for Stand and Model with no action because everyone is searching for the next hotter guy.

Best I have found is a friend to watch the door, check clothes if needed or offer masks to guys who want to be discreet. A Top Man can fuck you between men or another bottom and you both help each other set up different parties just switch who is the bottom.

Guest pozstrainscumdump

All the replies have been very interesting and it's great to read the responses from tops in particular. 

All my personal items are always locked away to stop temptation.  What I also do is set up a group on WhatsApp so that I can message all those who want to come along at once.  If a guy gives me his mobile number it normally means he's committed.  To prove that I'm genuine I'll post a picture of myself in the room on BBRT and of course the WhatsApp group. So far I've not been disappointed; I've always had guys turn up, from just a few (2or3) to plenty (12-16) - most wanting a cum filled hole to dip into! 

As  a bottom there is something very submissive being ass up when someone enters the room for one purpose only, anticipation is also off the roof!

I can't wait to get  up to London (UK) and whore my ass out again. 

I've been an anon cumdump plenty of times at mid town NYC hotel rooms and airbnbs . While I love the experience of being alone in the room and have guys pound my ass one after the other as I sniff away on poppers, being blindfolded the entire time, an interesting addition to the experience can be sometimes if I find a voyeur top to oversee the whole thing.

It's hot, adds another person looking after my safety , I don't need to take off the blindfold for ANYTHING, and if the voyeur is someone who enjoys facilitating more and more guys coming in, sometimes they start calling more guys just to see me get fucked by more meaty monsters.  It's not something that always works out in terms of timings and logistics, but when it does, it's fucking HOT.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have yet to be the bottom in this scene, but as a top it's a great way to 'rut' in a usually hot ass that if you come later has been loaded and feels like silk.  It's free - no bath house fee, and the entry if at a motel is in and out so guys can come by after work or on a break or late night; you catch a lot of DL/non-gay identifying guys, or busy gay guys like me who just want a warm hole without dealing with all the bullshit of setting up more vanilla liaisons.  I know I'm giving the cumdump what he wants - my huge load deep inside him - and I get to empty my heavy balls instead of having to jerk off.  It's a mutually beneficial arrangement.  

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Guest pozstrainscumdump
15 minutes ago, Sharpshooter13 said:

I have yet to be the bottom in this scene, but as a top it's a great way to 'rut' in a usually hot ass that if you come later has been loaded and feels like silk.  It's free - no bath house fee, and the entry if at a motel is in and out so guys can come by after work or on a break or late night; you catch a lot of DL/non-gay identifying guys, or busy gay guys like me who just want a warm hole without dealing with all the bullshit of setting up more vanilla liaisons.  I know I'm giving the cumdump what he wants - my huge load deep inside him - and I get to empty my heavy balls instead of having to jerk off.  It's a mutually beneficial arrangement.  

You're just the sort of top I love when I'm hosting in an hotel.  When I'm chatting to guys who've requested to come, the one thing the majority say is that they hope I'll have a few loads in my ass before they fuck me.  Sometimes I go to a sauna and take a load or two there first to be accommodating! 

8 minutes ago, pozstrainscumdump said:

You're just the sort of top I love when I'm hosting in an hotel.  When I'm chatting to guys who've requested to come, the one thing the majority say is that they hope I'll have a few loads in my ass before they fuck me.  Sometimes I go to a sauna and take a load or two there first to be accommodating! 

Why thank you.  Yeah, cummy holes are the best.  The last few times I've been the first top of the day/night.  But I guess I'm paying it forward for the guys after me lol!  One guy even texted me afterwards and wanted to meet outside of the sleazy motel;  I alternated fucking him and eating his hole for a while and grabbed him tight around the chest while I was inside, and smacked his bubble some too.  Love giving my bottom boys what they need.

• Like 1

I love being an anonymous cumdump. The only thing I fear is a code brown moment and being able to clean myself out pristinely. Having the right enema set is crucial and some motels just doesn’t have the shower had come off or the water flow is too powerful. 
It’s about quantity. The numbers of loads you can get. Unfortunately guys on drugs just can’t stay hard or cum these days. Too many flakes and time wasters makes it more effort than worth it sometimes. 
Like hitting the jackpot, when the moon and stars are aligned, the guys just ask, “room number?” You know your hole will be flooded. The last guys slides in effortlessly and your hole beautifully stretched, raw, red and can’t close. You know it’s wet and lubricated for the next one. 
Some of the best sleep I had was after a few guys used me and the endorphins are massaging my tired hole and I’m knocked up and out at the same time. 

• Like 1

I think there also is this perception that for whatever reason a hotel room isn't going to be safe. I think that comes mostly from stories of guy who do stupid things. Like the host not having back up, or a lack of communication and rules, boundary's, expectaitons beforehand. Without that there is the danger of criminal activity like a beating, theft, exploitation, or unwanted exposure be it video or police.  Personally, I feel more comfortable in those situations if the host has  a backup. I really think it's fun when a 'friend' of some type hosts and invites people he knows to come fuck me blindfolded. I trust my friend to have my back, but the idea that I have no clue who is fucking me but he does, is thrilling.  I worry about people who do this in more risky settings, that they'll get robbed, hurt, or get into situations where they can't easily get help.  Scary can be fun, but like the BDSM community, it's better when there is some control to make the illusion safer. That's just me.

I love group sex, especially in hotels, but I admit that I am also shallow and use casual sex as a form of validation. I need the guys to accept me and want me inside their bodies. You don’t get that if the guy is blindfolded and just collecting as many loads as possible. I understand that some bottoms do it as their form of validation, but it leaves me cold so I don’t participate in such scenes unless there are other aspects of sex (making out, rimming, sucking, dirty talk) involved.  

However, I will make an exception if the guy is way outside my league and unlikely to hookup with me in a one-on-one situation. Like I said, I’m shallow. 

• Like 1