Top Who Fuck Anon at Hotels vs. Tops Who Don't

ErosWired

I don’t think anon hotel hook ups are exclusive to us. When I was in the military, there would be super wild hotel parties where girls would pull trains a dozen dudes deep. They’d keep count of how many dudes they fucked by collecting the used condoms in a cup on the night stand or have the guys autograph their body in Sharpie. 

I'm not too into anon but I've done it before. It feels like using a guys ass to jack myself off and I'm not too into that. I enjoyed myself the few times I've fucked anon. But it's simply not engaging enough for me to continue doing it. The guys who could not fathom doing anon feel the same way I do, but stronger.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dustysawblades

To me, an anon hookup at a hotel is the epitome of the gay bareback lifestyle. I think that's partially because of Dawson's gangbang videos that I believe took place in hotel rooms. Now I associated these locations as purely for sex. I've been on the hunt for Doublelist postings of guys hosting face down ass up situations in hotels, but it seems like people don't do that in my area anymore. I believe straight and bi guys might be turned off by this, because they probably want a safer and not as sleazy of an environment.

• 1 month later...
On 8/8/2021 at 10:35 AM, dustysawblades said:

To me, an anon hookup at a hotel is the epitome of the gay bareback lifestyle. I think that's partially because of Dawson's gangbang videos that I believe took place in hotel rooms. Now I associated these locations as purely for sex. I've been on the hunt for Doublelist postings of guys hosting face down ass up situations in hotels, but it seems like people don't do that in my area anymore. I believe straight and bi guys might be turned off by this, because they probably want a safer and not as sleazy of an environment.

Doublelist ads work for host anon cumdump scene, but you have to be selective 9n the wording as not to get the post rejected.   I use headers like "COME and go" or "Hotel bottom".   The tops who respond know the drill and usually want a loaded hole to enjoy.

• Like 1