Trump Administration Removes Health Care Protections for Transgender Persons

11bi11guy

14 hours ago, TC1127 said:

You cherry-picked what he said and left off the important few words before: “the majority of.” I’ve seen so much transphobia in the community, and the most transphobic I’ve seen is generally the cis white gay men. I know it’s anecdotal, and transphobia is everywhere outside of that group, but it’sa trend that a lot of people have noticed. Leaving out the context provided in the original post is deceitful, even if that wasn’t your intent.

TC, I believe Twinkfoot's point was to remind this guy that there are some of us who do care about trans people and trans issues even if we are white cis gay men. I don't think he was contradicting the original poster as letting him know here's an ally you can lean on, if necessary. At least, that's how I took his (and DrScorpio's) responses.

• Like 1

Guest hungandmean
On 11/21/2020 at 8:35 AM, TC1127 said:

Imagine getting mad when someone points out your cherry-picking for being misleading. Also, this isn’t an airport, there’s no need to announce your departure.

FWIW I felt that TwinkFoot and Dr. Scorpio were being sincere with their post.