It was a normal Sunday. The sun was out. The weather was nice. Just a really nice  day out overall. Got to thinking, I should really go out. Called up some friends, rolled some blunts and I was off. Sunday Funday it is! 

Got to the bar, the usual, packed crowds and awesome music. Was high as hell when I got there. Kept ordering drink after drink, was getting pretty tipsy. At one point I took some M. This is were things get a little fuzzy. So, my friend pops out some blow. I don’t usually do it, but at this point I’m wasted and the drunk me just took control. Needless to say, I ended up taking a few lines in the bathroom. 

Time to go home. Or so I thought. I ended up at the baths. Don’t know how lol  but here I am , walking around in my towel. I lose my footing a bit, when I feel a hand around my waist. Now this guy  is cute. He starts kissing me. Pulls me into this stall. Little did I realize that it was a glory hole. He starts to get a little aggressive. Pushes me down on my knees and sticks his cock in my mouth. I feel his hands on my head. Thrusting me up and down. Feeding me his cock. Inch by inch.  He says to me, “Yeah, that’s a good boy. You should be more careful walking around here all by yourself.”  He thrusted his cock again into my mouth. I could feel it in the back of my throat.  He’s getting harder.  “Anyone can just snag you up.” 
With that he pick me back up, turned me around and stuck a finger in my ass.
I wince in pleasure. “Yeah, this ass is mine. You like that?”
I heard him lock the door. Next thing, I’m getting fucked. His cock is in me. I can feel him. “Yeah. This is what you wanted boy. This is my ass now.” 
He fucked me harder. I was moaning loud. I could hear other guys cheering on. Cheering him on. My ass was his. He load me up. “Yeah boy. You feel that load in your ass. Trip on that.”

Here I was  getting fucked in the bathhouse gloryholes. I should have been more careful. 

to be continued.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 7

II

There I was standing still in the gloryhole. I could feel something coming down my leg. I think his load was dripping out. I felt my hole with my fingers and it was indeed nice and wet. Guess he gave me a big one. 

“Yeah you like that? Don’t worry there’s more to come.”  I turned to open the door but he grabbed me. He was taller then me and much stronger too. He pinned me back up against the wall. 

“You’re not going anywhere. I’m not done with you yet.” 

He grabbed my ass again. Spread my cheeks and started to finger me. I tried to fight it, but he was too strong. I felt another finger go in. I lost control. It just started to feel good, so good.  He noticed. 

“You like that boy? You little slut. I know what else you want.” I could hear other men walking by. I’m pretty sure they heard my moans. He was fingering me really good. He opens the door and turns me around and bends me over flashing my hole for every other top to see. Fingers still in my ass.. “Come on boys. Gotta a little slut that needs some cock.”  With that he closed the door again. I could hear other doors closing. “You ready boy? Your ass is about to take some good cock.” He slaps my ass. I moan in pleasure. Still pinned up against the wall. I starting feeling other hands through he opening stroking my cock. I don’t know who it was stroking me, but it felt so good. My cock was getting so hard. 

Not forgetting what I was to him, he pulls my cock away and turns me around. “That felt good boy? I know something else that’ll feel just as good.” He turns me around and  pushes my ass up against the opening. My hole in full view. I’m defenseless. Still lubed up from that load from earlier, I feel a cock. He pushes me back on it. “Yeah, take it. Take that raw cock.” It feels big. I let out a loud moan just from the tip going in. “Yeah that’s a nice tight hole.” I heard him say through the wall. “It feels so good.” I responded. I wasn’t ready for what was coming. I could feel this big cock in my hole. Going in and out. It felt so good. I was bent over in the gloryhole taking anon cock. It really turned me on. Next thing you know I felt his cock press against my mouth. “You like that cock in your ass boy? You little slut. This ass belongs to me and I’m gonna share it with every cock that slides through that opening.” He said to me. I guess I was his to own now. “I’m coming.” The guy that was fucking me shouted through the wall. With one last thrust I could feel his load pumping into me. It was huge. “Yeah. Breed that little slut. Get him nice and lubed up.” My new sir shouted out while he was also cumming into my mouth. There I was being spit roasted in the gloryholes and I was loving every second of it. Like the new little piggy I am. (Oink) 

I pulled away, barely with enough strength. My ass was loaded up with two loads now. My sir turned me around to examine his new slut. “That’s a good little slut. Already got two loads in.” Thats when another cock slid through the opening. This one had a little something extra.

“I think he needs a pick me up.” I heard this new guy say. My sir looked down and quickly smiled. I was too dazed from all the fucking I just received to have noticed. “Oh boy. You’re about to have a nice little Trip.” He whispered in my ear as he was fingering me. I didn’t know what he meant by that. He bends me over and pushes me back against this new cock waiting with anticipation.. “Wait, no more please.” I said to him. He puts a hand over my mouth. “Shut up boy. I told you, this is my ass now.” He slaps me and pushes me onto this cock, it’s huge.  I could feel the tip going in and with that I’m getting fucked once more. Moaning loud. I could feel him deep in me. Next thing you I was coughing....

To be continued. 

Edited by Bttmboy9024
  • Like 13
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 2