San Antonio and Seattle layovers

Pumpinmyhole

I have a few trips this month with SAT and SEA layovers.  I reached out to a guy in SAT that I've played with before, but hadn't seen him in 3 years.  He was very eager to get together again, and we set up 2 fuck dates on days that work best with his schedule.  On Tuesday he showed up to my hotel at 4:15.  He was even more handsome than I remembered.  We chatted for a little bit before we started making out.  We got undressed and made out a lot more, touching and feeling each other.  He's one of those guys that I mesh with VERY well when kissing.  Eventually it was time to fuck.  We were in a multitude of positions, but when it came time for him to cum, he wanted me on my back.  After he blew his load, he collapsed on top of me panting, and I'm milking his cock with my ass like crazy.  He stayed hard, and I started squeezing his dick has hard and as fast as I could with my hole.  His eyes got really wide, and he said "holy shit!".  Just from squeezing his dick, he came again.  Again he collapsed on top of me and said, "I don't know what magic you have in your ass, but that's NEVER happened before."  I've never had a top do that before either, but it was pretty cool.  Eventually we got dressed and went for a bite to eat.  We're both looking forward to next time.

A few days before this trip, I'd been chatting with a daddy In Seattle on BBRT.  We exchanged numbers and were texting pretty frequently.  His profile said he was 8", all top, and able to give multiple loads.  I asked him to define "multiple loads".  His reply was 5-7.  HuhWhoWhat???  Now I'm very intrigued of course!  We decided to meet up at my hotel.  He arrived just a bit late, he had to park kind of far from the hotel.  We got up to my room and we started kissing...he's a horny top but he does like to kiss, and he's very good at it.  We clicked well.  He was horny and the foreplay was fairly short so he grabbed the lube and slowly slid his 8" in balls deep. He's pretty verbal, I heard a lot of "take that daddy dick" and "you want to be my personal cum dump?"  I usually don't care one way or the other if they're verbal or not, but honestly this was pretty hot.  To make along story short, I'll just say he fucked me 6 times and he came 6 times in 90 minutes.  I'm not sure how much actual cum was involved, but he did make my hole nice and sloppy that's for sure.  I took 3 loads on my back, one doggy, and one just bent over the bed, him just using me (LOVE that).  I'm definitely up for meeting him again, and he said he was too.  He said he plays well with others, and I'd love to be in a group with him.  I plan on suggesting it on an upcoming trip.  

On a side note, last weekend I had a PHX layover and met up with the "Scruff" guy.  He didn't tell me beforehand, but he had a stomach ache and wasn't feeling great.  I went over and spent the night, but no sex...I ate dinner (he skipped), and we watched TV.  It was a nice relaxing evening.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Pumpinmyhole said:

A few days before this trip, I'd been chatting with a daddy In Seattle on BBRT.  We exchanged numbers and were texting pretty frequently.  His profile said he was 8", all top, and able to give multiple loads.  I asked him to define "multiple loads".  His reply was 5-7.  HuhWhoWhat???  Now I'm very intrigued of course!  We decided to meet up at my hotel.  He arrived just a bit late, he had to park kind of far from the hotel.  We got up to my room and we started kissing...he's a horny top but he does like to kiss, and he's very good at it.  We clicked well.  He was horny and the foreplay was fairly short so he grabbed the lube and slowly slid his 8" in balls deep. He's pretty verbal, I heard a lot of "take that daddy dick" and "you want to be my personal cum dump?"  I usually don't care one way or the other if they're verbal or not, but honestly this was pretty hot.  To make along story short, I'll just say he fucked me 6 times and he came 6 times in 90 minutes.  I'm not sure how much actual cum was involved, but he did make my hole nice and sloppy that's for sure.  I took 3 loads on my back, one doggy, and one just bent over the bed, him just using me (LOVE that).  I'm definitely up for meeting him again, and he said he was too.  He said he plays well with others, and I'd love to be in a group with him.  I plan on suggesting it on an upcoming trip.  

I'm very curious about the SEA top daddy now. He sounds ideal to me. 

Edited by blackrobe