Uncontrollable urge to piss when fucked.

Loveitraw

Just a question to other bottoms out there. 
Does anyone else feel the urge to piss themselves when fucked? 
Especially with a big cock pressing up inside me. I can’t help it I’m already in a “lose control“ frame of mind but all I have to do is squeeze a little and I start pissing whether I feel like I need to or not.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy to be drenched either in my own or another's streams but its not always wanted.

I know its just pressure from inside making me squeeze it out but it also feels good too, a mix of relief coupled with the pleasure of being fucked. My only concern is that it’s becoming normal for me. I kinda want it because it does feel good.  Even when I’m alone and dildo fucking myself I lean back as I ride and spray.  

Anyone else? 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, SlingRyderFF said:

I don't need to piss when getting fucked but I'm a friggin water hose when I get fisted...at first it bothered me until I noticed the guys 👊 me love to see me piss high and hard!

It’s being full that does it to me. Admittedly some of my dildos are pretty fucking big and the same is true for getting fisted.  Glad to know it’s not just me 😉

• Like 3

I used to see a top with a BBC. He loved to literally fuck the piss out of me. Almost felt like cumming hands free at times. My prostate would be so scrambled I wouldn't have any control over what came out.

I loved that feeling.

8 hours ago, SlingRyderFF said:

I don't need to piss when getting fucked but I'm a friggin water hose when I get fisted...at first it bothered me until I noticed the guys 👊 me love to see me piss high and hard!

First SlingRyderFF - First love to be you - be developing a Big Beautiful , Cunt , Hole with  Rosebud or Prolapse Cunt @ !   I need to tell you and the others a Funny time I went to a party - drinking - smoking weed - tina - those big beautiful dicks swing bare in the air ,  I am single - vers - submissive and new to the party scene .  I was already High - need to take a shit - sitting on the toilet doing my own business .  A Big guy came in - smoking a joint - sharing it with me - giving me a few shot guns - good thing I was sitting down . Then he pulled out a Huge / Beautiful dick - about forcing it down my throat while my head - next thing I knew - he was forcing his piss down in my throat - he gotten finished - threw me the towel and left me there - later on I gotten fucked by 9 guys - raw style - first time been forced with pissed !

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Barebackbottomm said:

Yeah I get it too. But it's super uncomfortable

Is it the feeling that’s uncomfortable? Or is it that you don’t want to let go in that way?

I ask because it’s holding back that makes me feel like I need to stop. When I let go, for me, it feels incredible and I’m actually wanting it more and more.

17 hours ago, Barebackbottomm said:

Yeah I get it too. But it's super uncomfortable

You need to let go. You desire to not piss yourself and the over stimulation of your prostate is causing the uncomfortableness. Just let it out

• Like 4

On 6/15/2020 at 8:14 AM, Loveitraw said:

Just a question to other bottoms out there. 
Does anyone else feel the urge to piss themselves when fucked? 
Especially with a big cock pressing up inside me. I can’t help it I’m already in a “lose control“ frame of mind but all I have to do is squeeze a little and I start pissing whether I feel like I need to or not.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy to be drenched either in my own or another's streams but its not always wanted.

I know its just pressure from inside making me squeeze it out but it also feels good too, a mix of relief coupled with the pleasure of being fucked. My only concern is that it’s becoming normal for me. I kinda want it because it does feel good.  Even when I’m alone and dildo fucking myself I lean back as I ride and spray.  

Anyone else? 

This happens to most of the bottoms I fuck. It's the overstimulation of the prostate and fullness that causes this. Best when it comes with an anal orgasm as well.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, find91 said:

This happens to most of the bottoms I fuck. It's the overstimulation of the prostate and fullness that causes this. Best when it comes with an anal orgasm as well.

Yes please! 😛

Touched on this in another topic somewhere about anal orgasms.  Overstimulation is right, there’s nothing like it.

• Like 2

It's never happened to me, and i've been fucked thousands of times. Honestly, i'm a little envious of those who have experienced it. i don't see it as an issue or problem with the bottom (though i know i don't speak from experience, so hey, that might change if it were an all the time occurrence for me).  i find it an awesome mind fuck to consider though. i imagine it more of something a Top would do to me. Sort of a different style of orgasm that He produces in my body as a result of His penetration and fucking. i have a decided sub side to me, so i like the idea of a Top who can effect my body sexually by who and how He is.  Especially if He is connected mentally and emotionally to His own power and what He is doing and causing in me as a bottom.  i can imagine a smile and look of satisfaction on His face at my powerlessness to control the effect He has on my body when He breeds me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1