seths hole

mass1ve

Seth was your typical poz bottom.  Thick ass, thick cocksucking lips, and an endless lust for raw cock.  Seth wash lazily finishing a cocktail at the bar when a boy caught his attention from the corner.  "who's he?" seth asked the bartender.  "guys name is Jake.  Just made it into college on a sports scholarship last summer. hes dating a flight attendant out of town named Billy."  "poz?" seth asked curiously.  "no, neg top.  he only ever plays safe.  youd think condoms were his fetish."  Where others saw a nice guy, seth saw a challenge.  Jake.

"Hey im seth!," Wandering over with a couple of strong drinks, he sat down nearly on top of Jake and proceeded to spend hours chatting as he bought round after round of cocktails.  At some point long ago he'd switched to water while Jake finished his last shot of the evening.  "hey buddy did you drive? you might need a ride home," Seth said, running his hand up and down Jakes leg absentmindedly.  "s-sure"  slurred Jake, as they both rose from the table and headed to Seths car, he took the opportunity to admire the outline of a fat seven inches in Jakes pants.

As Jake dozed slightly on the ride, Seth reached over and slowly ran his fingers along the outline of his cock.  "there we go" he said.  "lets get those balls churning"  pulling into the driveway, Jake roused and asked, "where are we dude?"  "Oh, i didnt catch your address, so i figured you could just crash on my couch for the night.   no worries buddy!"  beamed Seth.  Jake gave a smile and a sigh, and they both headed into the living room where Seth stripped most of his clothes off.  "I dont really do pajamas, but feel free to make yourself comfy"  Jake stripped off his shirt and jeans and glancing at the couch, he made out the figure of a large dog.  Walking back from the kitchen with a cold glass of water Seth winced, "shit.  sorry about that, her name is penny and shes practically impossible to get off the couch once shes down.  Here, you can sleep in my bed.  Youll wanna hydrate first though otherwise that hangover is going to be unreal"  seth chided jokingly.  Jake eagerly gulped down his laced water and wandered up to the bedroom with Seth.

In a few minutes his heart was racing, his cock was throbbing, and he could barely keep his head up.  "how ya feeling buddy?" asked Seth, as he reached over to slide Jakes boxers down.  "i-cant do thiss" Jake mumbled, "boyfriend" as he softly tried to bat Seths hand away.  "sure you can, relax buddy, im just stroking you.  Doesnt that feel nice?"  "uh huh" Jake sighed "thats right, just nice long strokes for your nice big cock.  Its a little dry though so lets spit on it" Seth pursed his lips and let a thick glob of drool slowly land on the head of jakes cock, teasing it around and into the hole as he continued stroking.  "I bet youre a big cummer Jake.  those balls look so full.  does it feel good when you pump them into your boyfriend?"  Seth said as he began working them in his other hand.  Jake squirmed and again tried to loose Seths grip from his rock hard erection only to be chided. "shhh none of that now, lets just relax and enjoy.  You have such a pretty cock I just want to kiss it.  Lets kiss your big cock"  Seth again pursed his lips and placed them against the throbbing tool, slurping a few drops of warm precum from the head, he deposited it on his fingertips and began working them into his hungry poz hole.  "thats right, just relax and let that precum flow."  Seth carefully milked the thick cock for a steady stream of Jakes natural lube, slowly sneaking more and more of it up his hungry hole.  "I have  t-to stooppp" Jake moaned, pawing at Seths arm.  "no baby we cant stop now, youre making so much precum and your balls are so tight.  Its time to keep going baby."  Seth planted another sucking wet kiss on the head of Jakes tool, dragging his sharp teeth around the piss slit until it was red, "We need to fuck dont we?" Seth asked as he rose to gently straddle Jakes toned waist "no i have a boyfriend i cant do-" Seth interrupted him with a kiss.  "of course you can baby.  im your boyfriend tonight and we need to keep going"  Jake again sighed as Seth reached back and slowly began rocking his thick cock between his own equally thick ass and across the warm poz hole. "thats right, just look at me, relax and let your precum flow" seth whispered as the increasingly moist symphony was punctuated by Jakes pleading, "dont, we need condoms and i have a boyfriend,"  Seth slowly pushed jakes futile mass back down against the bed and once again hushed him "no baby if you wear a condom you cant fill my hole up.  Dont you like feeling it kiss your head?   Just relax and let my warm pussy kiss that nice thick head" Seth smiled as he began easing the tip of Jakes cock in and out in lewd slurps, milking the warm precum from his head and into his thirsty hole. reaching up to the headboard Seth opened a small brown bottle and placed it under Jakes nostril.  "lets just relax and take a big deep breath"  seth returned his hand to the thick cock snuggly tucked into his hole and began to gently stroke it.  "oh, warm" Jake groaned as he gently humped.  "yes baby.  lets put more inside that nice warm pussy.  it feels so good doesnt it?"  Seth slowly rose up and down, stroking the length of Jakes bare cock in his poz hole.  "i gotta cum stop" groaned Jake as Seth began to swirl his hips "no baby this is the best part,  let the nice warm pussy milk all that seed out of your big balls" Jake panted and groaned in a futile attempt to prolong the inevitable.  seth giggled and reached back, fondling Jakes drenched balls "just relax and cum, relax and cum" Seth chanted as Jakes eyes went wide and as if on command, his cock began belching thick neg cum into Seths greedy ass.  "there we go" seth soothed as he rolled the big balls in his hand like a toy "no condoms, just cum, doesnt that feel so good?"  "we gotta stop, this is wrong" jake panted, still balls deep inside Seths hot hole.  "no baby lets stay inside the nice warm pussy.  Once that big cock gets hard again ill milk your load right out.  just relax and feel how good that pussy is" Seth coaxed, as he gently began alternating between massaging the cock in his guts, and feeding Jake more poppers. 

• Like 42
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 5

Seth grinned as his ministrations had their intended effect, and he slowly resumed fucking Jakes hard bare cock in long, deliberate strokes.  "there we go" whispered Seth, as Jake unknowingly began to thrust into Seths warm hole.  "push nice and deep baby, youre doing great" seth slid jakes hands atop his hips and began stroking his own cock.  Seth wasnt here just to get the boy to fuck him raw.  Seth wanted Jake to want to fuck raw, and he admired the thought of another glistening poz cock in his ever expanding collection of boys who once played by the rules, but have long since forgotten anything but how to dump their toxic loads nice and deep, over and over. aiming carefully so as to paint the boys lips, chin and chest in hot poz seed, Seth moaned as he rewarded Jakes efforts and milked his length, turning the boy into a poz picasso.  "taste me" seth whispered, as he pushed gobs of his warm cream from jakes chin into his open mouth, which he obligingly sucked and swallowed. Seth slid two fingers through the river of poz seed pooled on Jakes chest and tucked them under his thrusting ass. "I bet these lips want some tasty honey too." he chided, as he began circling Jakes virgin hole.  Working another glob of thick poz seed against his ass, Seth began to slowly press into him,  "open wide baby, let me in, thats it." Seth stared into Jakes eyes as he moaned, continuing to thrust as Seth began to alternate between massaging and scraping his boy button.  "feels so nice doesnt it?  Lets taste a little more" Seth slid his digits out of the boy with a light pop and again back through the pool of poz jizz before returning hem to Jakes raw pink hole.  as Jakes cock began to swell he stared into seths eyes with a mix of confusion and lust.  "just a little more baby, youre almost there.  Keep fucking, thats the way" Seth encouraged Jake, as he began to pound the boys prostate in rhythm to his own thrusts.  jake groaned and thrust deep, just as Seth had taught him, unloading deep inside as Seth grinned atop him like a mighty king, generously massaging poz seed into his tight fuckhole.  Slipping his fingers out, he sucked the seed from them and slowly let the dozing boy slip out of his swollen pussy. 

As morning turned to noon on a warm saturday, Jake was roused from sleep by an almost impossibly perky Seth, offering him a towel and a nice hot shower. Jake reached down to his morning wood and felt the still moist mixture of poz juices on his member, vaguely recalling the nights events.  "I shouldnt have done this, I really need to get out of here..." he sheepishly announced.  "Aw, Why?  I thought we could be really good friends!" Seth chirped with a smile.  "The kinds of friends who have lots of fun, and share excellent..." he paused to slip his fingers into his sloppy hole, sucking them clean in a single motion "taste."  he said, holding eye contact with Jake and proceeding toward the bed.  "We also wouldnt have to tell your boyfriend at all! it would be our secret" he smiled, straddling once again the young mans toned hips and hovering above Jakes thick tool.  Jake scowled, staring at the hungry power bottom as he grinned like a Jackal atop him.  He was right.  "Just make this a weekend thing, and forget about it" jake thought.  "lets get some condoms first?" Jake suggested with a half smile.  Seth gave a gentle push and coated Jakes cock in his own warm cum.  "no baby, really good friends dont use them" he instructed, deliberately working the poz slime into Jakes shaft.  "good friends always bareback, jake.  They fuck and fuck and always shoot their cum inside" seth lectured, as he tucked Jakes thick head at the entrance of his ass Jake sighed in contentment and without thinking, gently began feeding his cock into the toxic hole.  "there ya go!  now tell me how it feels" Seth beamed, as Jake instinctively gripped the power bottoms hips and began driving.  "hot" Jake panted, "and wet."  "thats right! hot ant wet and good.   raw holes are the best for your cock.  They make you cum fast and hard."  Seth was now being bounced atop the boys increasingly desperate thrusts.  he needed to cum.  "and you can cum in me whenever you want!  good friends will always let you shoot inside." Jake groaned loudly as he dumped his third load into the sucking toxic cunt.  seth slipped off Jakes softening cock with a plop and a smile, and dove onto it to clean things up, alternating between licking and 'accidentally' sucking with his teeth until the boys cock glistened and the juice was faintly pink.   Seth gave Jake a quick kiss and headed to the kitchen to cook some late breakfast.  "Remember Jake, if you need to cum you can cum in me!" Seth gave a quick slap of his ass and left the boy to wander into the shower. 

• Like 34
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 3

rifling through the cabinets, Seth flipped through a disappointingly empty box of pop tarts with a huff. "damnit mikey man cannot live on cum alone" he mumbled, cursing his roommates aggravating habit of raiding the kitchen.  "well not today!" seth quickly tapped out a text to the thirsty whore to pick up something on the way home, and pranced back down the hall to the tintinnabulation of the shower, pausing only briefly to steal the small bottle of synthetic lube from Mikeys room. 

Jake signed as the water cascaded off his head and shoulders.  Did Seth even know his boyfriend? They'd considered getting engaged, had planned out rings and everything.  Now here he was, standing on the shower after having spent the last night blasting some random twink full of cum.  "obnoxious asshole" Jake muttered, as his mind began to wander back to seths sandy blonde hair, goofy grin, his tight abs, and his amazing ass.  So thick, so incredible on his cock.  As Jake felt his own cock begin to stir, he quickly tried to think of something else and as he turned to reach for the soap, there he was again.  "got room for one more buddy?  I could use a shower too" Seth smiled, as he stripped off the festive yellow jock to reveal himself fully, Jakes cock slowly began to swell.  "here, lets clean each other up.  Youve got an amazing body Jake.  I really think youre pretty."  Seth said, as he began to soap Jakes chest, working his way down until he was eye level with the boys now fully erect cock.  "I bet your boyfriend loves this cock just as much as I do.  Why does he make you use condoms?" Seth plied, slowly pumping and kissing Jakes fuck meat.  "I-i dont really know, we just always have" Jake shyly confessed.  Why did he even have to wear condoms?  Couldnt he just go bare?  Its not like it would matter, they were boyfriends after all.  "well not with me.  I just love feeling this cock cum.  its just more natural that way.  tops should always cum inside." Seth smiled up at Jake, as he moved around to work on his shoulders and lower back.  "i guess thats more natural" Jake sheepishly replied as Seth rinsed him off and knelt down again.  "spread your ass for me?  I bet you have a very pretty hole too" seth chimed, and was rewarded with Jakes obedient hands easing his cheeks apart to expose the lovely virgins hole.  Seth pulled himself gently into Jakes ass and began to tongue him.  "Oh god" Jake moaned as he collapsed against the shower, reveling in seths expert tonguing.  "I bet you dont know as a top but a boys butt is pretty special jake" seth smiled, as he admired the glistening holes now puffy lips. "really good tops can make boys cum just by fucking the hole, Jake" Seth lectured, as he smeared a dollop of lube onto Jakes ring.  "just relax now, and let your buddy inside again" seth muttered, as his finger disappeared into Jakes virgin fuck hole.  "do you feel this jake?" Seth smiled up at the boy again as he pushed against his prostate.  "oh my god" Jake blurted, as his eyes widened and a stream of precum rolled out of the head of his cock.  "That! is your boy button." Seth chirped, as he continued sawing in and out of the virgin tops hole.  "boys like me love to get fucked by nice big cocks because it feels that good.  And when you cum inside, it feels even better covered in jizz." seth smiled, as he slipped his fingers out with a plop and stood behind jake.  "open your cheeks for me again Jake" seth whispered, as he aimed his five inches directly against Jakes hole.  "just relax for me, and let me inside" seth soothed, as Jakes hole slowly gave way to just the head.  "Do you feel that, Jake?  Its my cock!  your holes sucking on the tip of my cock and your doing great!" seth smiled, as he continued slowly working his dick up inside the boy.  "youre doing a great job buddy.  how do you feel? do you feel nice and full?" Seth whispered pushing his length fully into the tight tops pussy.  "OH!" Jake exclaimed as seths five toxic inches hit their mark.  "there we go baby! your boy button.  im inside you nice and deep now so just let my cock do all the work"  seth whispered, as he was now fully fucking Jakes neg hole.  Perhaps the most dangerous part about Seth wasnt his deceptive nature, but his cock.  At just five inches, it worked smoothly up inside even the tightest holes.  Just big enough to inject its poz load, but not big enough to risk turning his newly minted poz tops into poz bottoms, Seth had successfully impregnated many boys with it.  First just the head, then before they knew it, all his cum was inside.  "ah there we go" seth sighed as he planted his tool deep, and began depositing his load.  Reaching forward he began to stroke Jakes cock and massage his balls.  "sorry buddy, I came too quick! your holes just too darn tight.  but dont worry, now its your turn to cum!" Seth encouraged, as he held his toxic cock inside the boy.  This was the entire point though.  Seth knew that by cumming first he would give the load a little time to marinate, and when Jake orgasmed, his sucking hole would slurp the poz load deeper inside the boy.  "cum for me" seth teased over and over again, as his expert hands worked Jakes rock hard shaft and tugged his heavy balls.  "oh fuck" Jake exclaimed as his hole clamped down and the breeding contractions began.  "thats right, just keep cumming baby, your so beautiful!" Seth beamed, as he felt the tops tight hole tugging at his slowly softening cock, drinking his seed. "Oh wow, I had no idea" Jake panted, fully spent and plugged with Seths poz cock. "yep! just goes to show why its so important to fuck bareback and always cum inside."  Jake didnt entirely understand why anymore, but he knew it was selfish not to let his boyfriend feel his raw cock."  Seth reluctantly slid out of the boy, leaving just a trickle of seed, and switched off the shower as he heard mikey shout "KFC girl!"

• Like 26
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 5

When are u going to continue with Jake being the top and getting infected with his cock being damaged and the dna entering him that way as he is ducking g the Poz hole?  The first part of the story turned me on so bad I get off every time I read that part I love that type of conversion. The most. Messed up top being drained by a hot hole milking its seed from the top and he is powerless to stop it Anda gets infected as he’s cumming deep 

• Like 1