seths hole

mass1ve

Mikey was another example of Seths hard work paying dividends. The tall, slender former straight boy with bright hazel eyes and a thick ten inch cock had long since retired from feeding it up inside his girlfriend. Instead, With Seths help and a few nudges from his friend Tina, Mikey learned all about servicing poz cocks of all shapes and sizes at Seths housewarming party four years ago. The welcome-to-the-neighbourhood gift of his girlfriends hummus that was once delivered by the bright-eyed gentleman turned into the idle snack on the kitchen counter for his breeders that night as Seth gently caressed Mikeys sweat soaked chest, whispering words of encouragement as he slid back and forth in the sling. Mikeys glassy confused eyes would meet Seths just long enough to groan after taking a load, hiss after a slam, or parrot the words Seth told him to say that while once a foreign tongue, now came so naturally. "fuck my pussy," "breed my hole," the pliant young man would giggle obediently, as his beautiful ass drank gallons of toxic jizz that night. These days he was just Mikey the roomate, Mikey the baker up the street, Mikey the understall expert who drained married cocks at the local department store, and Mikey the poz cumdump whos favourite sport was swinging in a sling, servicing thick hard cocks. Today he was Mikey the poptart theif with lunch.

Seth and Jake plodded into the kitchen, towels on hips. Seth with a triumphant smile, like a race car driver crossing the finish line. Jake, with the sated composure of a man who'd just came, and who had absentmindedly forgotten about the warm poz cream trickling out of his swollen ring. As the boys sat down to eat Mikey called seth into the kitchen to find a bottle of wine. "who is the fuckmeat?" Mikey hushed. "hes our fuckmeat for the weekend. meet..." Seth dipped his fingers into his cunt and returned them to Mikeys lips, "Jake." Seth grinned, as mikey inhaled the delicious mix of seed and ass juices, licking them clean. "im making a nice poz cock for us to play with, and Jakes been a real good sport about it but I need him to really want that toxic pussy, mikey." seth instructed, as he peeled off Mikeys shirt and unbuttoned his shorts, chucking them into the hamper, they returned to the table. "where are your clothes?" Jake asked curiously. "Oh I normally change out of them after work, theyre all covered in flour and gross." mikey replied. "yeah, we dont typically wear a lot of clothes around here and im just about to get laundry started, so off with that towel mister" seth chimed, as he gathered up the load for the wash, he noticed Jakes cock was gathering its next load for mikey, the semihard tool rising once again to the occasion it was made for. Jake tried to busy himself with lunch but found he'd lost his appetite and instead was eyeing mikeys pierced nipples and distended jock. "Do ya waana see it?" mikey smiled, slipping his pierced ten inch fuck meat out for just a moment. "dont let it fool ya, im a total bottom. some guys just love the luxury of fucking a hung bottom though." mikey remarked as he turned around to showcase his slender hips and feminine curves. his ass wasnt as big as seths, but something about it drew Jakes attention. "you should fuck him Jake! youre hard, and when a top gets hard they need to fuck" seth instructed as he chewed his lunch. "I cant do that i kinda dont even know him?" Jake looked to seth, as if waiting for guidance before Mikey stepped toward Jake and gently took his cock. "you can fuck me whenever you want dude, I love to get fucked" and with that mikey began slurping away at Jakes neg cock. "watch those teeth buddy!" seth mumbled as he chomped away at a roll, reminding the skilled cocksucker to get in some prepwork to make sure there was a smooth transfer between poz hole and neg cock. "ow" jake hissed, as mikey turned around to spread himself. "sorry man, im not the best cocksucker but just look at this cunt." Mikey spat on his hand and worked a finger inside as Jake stood mesmerized at the size of mikeys swolen rosebud. "yeah" Jake whispered, his mouth had gone dry as he watched Mikeys hungry hole pulse around the three digits inside. "You GOTTA fuck mikeys hole jake, its really the best. i mean theres nothing better than being in a well stretched cunt dude. your cock is going to looove it!" seth chuckled from the kitchen as he washed a few dishes. Mikey slid his fingers from his hole and teased them around the head of Jakes cock, as Jake looked around. "do you two have condoms? we probably need a condom" Jake panted. "Ill start looking for some buddy let me see." Seth chuckled. Of course none of the boys could stand so much as a condom commercial in the house, let alone an actual rubber. "just let me just feel the head, please??" mikey pleaded, smiling and tickling Jakes sensitive glans as he gently backed toward him. Jake sighed. "Just the head, that cant hurt. Just in and out a few times while we wait for the condom" jake reassured to himself and pushed into the thirsty bottoms toxic cunt. "ah, thats nice. here, hold my hips" mikey smiled, as he began gently working his hips back and forth, "oh my god your hot" jake breathed, watching his thick purple head dance in and out of the slender long haired boys wet hole. "let me make it feel good. you can push more inside me, its ok, we'll stop just as soon as seth gets us a condom." mikey soothed, knowing Jake was already feeding more of his greedy neg cock into the boys cunt with increasing abandon. "turn around" jake urged, and mikey sat back on the table to lift his legs, exposing his shiny swolen rosebud cunt fully. Jake was hypnotized by the sight of mikeys horsecock, stretched balls, and glistening red inviting hole as he pushed fully inside him. "see? what did i tell ya jake. Mikeys got a real soft pussy to take care of big cocks with. he even works a few fists up that hole sometimes too" seth beamed, as he rested his hand at the base of Jakes back and encouraged him further. "remember what i said about that boy button? You can probably make mikey cum just with your cock. but you gotta fuck hard" Jake needed no encouragement as he was now fully sawing in and out of the toxic hole, working a creamy lather between the two of them as mikeys thick tool stood to attention. mikey was in heaven as he bounced back and forth on the table, his eyes to the ceiling. "please dont stop" mikey panted, as seth lifted his bloated ten inches and rested his hand underneath. "come on mikey give me that cum. just let the big cock fuck all that seed out" seth soothed, and as if on command mikey let out a long low groan and a slow stream of hot cum dribbled into seths waiting palm. "good job Jake!" seth beamed as if he had just caught the biggest fish in the lake. "now its your turn." he instructed, as he poured the bottoms toxic load onto jakes pistoning tool. "remember to push nice and deep and let all that cum out. mikey can take it, he loves cum." seth chirped, as he licked his hand clean. "im gonna cum" jake moaned softly. "thats right buddy just relax and cum right up inside that pretty red rose" seth watched as jake pushed firmly and held still, his shaft pulsing, his gutteral groaning, his chest rising and falling as he bred the boys poison cunt with a blissful look on his face.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 2

"So good." jake sighed, buried contentedly in mikeys greedy cunt as he gently milked the tool, smiling up at the clueless neg top. "ooh, you boys wait right where you are, ill be right back!" seth beamed as he skipepd down the hall to return with a thick glass plug. "I just cleaned these floors two days ago" seth scolded, as he knelt down and slowly pulled Jakes wilting cock from the creamy rosebud. "there we go, no leaky holes" seth seated the plug gently up inside mikey as he moaned in approval. unable to resist, Seth quickly slurped the mix of cum, spit and ass juice off jakes cock. "my boyfriend never does that" jake remarked. "oh? thats sad. A really good bottom always cleans your cock." seth remarked. "yeah thats the best part. I can taste the cum and i can taste my hole at the same time" mikey smiled, returning to his feet. "wait wait one more thing, Jake, check it out" Seth slid his hands to mikeys cheeks and spread them gently as Jake looked onward. "see that? this plugs glass, so you can see your load inside him. see how much cum you put inside him?" Jake stared into the plug as Seth gave the boy plenty of time to admire his work. Seth also knew that it was an important step in keeping him addicted to bareback fucking. Holes and loads had to be taught to Jake until his first instinct was to breed. "im off to the laundromat for a bit" seth rose to his feet as he gave Mikey a firm slap on the ass, "but you boys hang out for a while! enjoy the weekend. and ill be back in a few" Seth chimed as he shuffled out the door with a basket full of jakes clothes as well.

Jake flopped down on the living room couch to take stock of his situation. It was the weekend but he had no clothes until Seth returned and hed lost track of how many times he'd fucked. three times? twice? all the fucking seemingly ran together. "Do they do this all the time?" Jake wondered as he flipped on the TV. this had been some of the best sex of his young life, and there was something almost pure about seeing Mikey walk to the kitchen with a full load of his own jizz soaking inside him. Jake liked it. "do you like reds?" mikey piped from the kitchen. "i picked this up for a party last week but it got cancelled." he remarked, as he carefully metered a dose of G into each glass. "sure i guess, thanks" jake replied, as the slender pig returned to his side for a toast. "so where did you meet seth?" Jakes question caught Mikey off guard for a moment. "O-oh uh, he was my neighbor for a while. We moved in together when I couldnt swing rent a while back." Jake smiled. The only swing Mikey remembered from their first encounter was the thick leather one he woke up in, with seth standing overhead as a long black cock pistoned into his virgin hole. "now thank the big strong man for his cum mikey." seth instructed, as he continued the injection into the dazed boy. "thank you for cum" Mikey managed with a dopey grin as the rubber snapped off his arm and his hole became starved for another cock. "watch me mikey, im about to feed lucky number seven inside that thirsty cunt." seth stroked the seven inch cock of a muscled daddy easily twice his age and guided the tip gently into mikeys swolen red ring. "oh god yes" mikey moaned, bucking his hips as he continued to babble and beg for the mans cum. reaching down, mikey tried to stroke his own cock and was mocked by Seth. "no no baby that wont work, you need to feel with your pussy!" Mikey sighed and complied, laying his head back and concentrating on his ass as cum dribbled from his limp member. "memories" Mikey thought, as he clenched the thick plug. "fuck its hot in here" Jake remarked, slurping down the last of his wine. "I know right! seth always keeps it too warm" mikey hopped to his feet to set the thermostat lower as Jake began absentmindedly playing with his cock. returning to the couch, Mikey spat on his hand and wrapped it around Jakes engorged shaft. "that cock is beautiful jake, Ill bet its hot watching you dump a load into your boyfriend." Mikey worked his way down to roll Jakes sticky balls in his hand. "he doesnt let me bareback" jake confessed in a sigh, as he spread his legs wider. Something about mikeys hands felt completely natural as they stroked and worked his tired balls and aching cock, and the thought of his boyfriend vanished as quickly as it came. "do you want to see my pussy again?" mikey smiled, as he stood and lewdly presented the shiny plug to Jake. "wheres my cum?" Jake wondered aloud. "deep inside me silly, thats what youre supposed to do! shoot it nice and deep, and then its part of me forever." Jake reached up to remove the glass plug and sure enough, just a dribble of clear slime emerged. Mikey slid his jock off and straddled jakes hips with a smile, waiting for the inevitable. Mikey had a fuckable manhole that betrayed his comparatively delicate frame as the size queen he really was. His last fuck was an absolute tool, a thick 13 inches attached to a silver daddy he just lived to ride. mikey felt pride and power every time the man gripped his hips, growled and deposited his heavy toxic load into him. But now, Mikey was an unassuming, gentle, and highly toxic teacher. as jake reached to grab his hips and guide him onto his lap, mikey reached down to aim the pretty neg cock and in one swoop, Jake was inside and carelessly thrusting to feed all his cock as far as it would go. Mikey moaned as he fingered a blob of clear precum from his pierced tool and rubbed it around Jakes pouty lips before he sucked the digits clean. Mikey rolled his hips and matched Jake thrust for thrust. "what do you want Jake" mikey whispered, reaching back and fondling his heavy balls, as if the question hadnt already been answered. "i wanna cum in you" Jake panted, as the skilled power bottom squeezed his bloated sack. "thats right, you always wanna cum inside dont you?" Mikey stared into Jakes eyes as they widened. "thats right fuck my hole nice and deep Jake, dont fight it, just load my hole." Mikey patiently worked the cock until he was rewarded with another groan from Jake and the familiar throbbing of a top giving up his seed. "thats right Jake its my cum now. let it all out."

• Like 22
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3

Seth shoveled a handful of coins from his pocket and popped another fistful of quarters into the washer. "speed queen" he snickererd as he glanced at the machines worn branding. "me too baby" he thought. biting his lip, he stared across the street at the adult book store and back at the weathered readout on the noisy appliance. "how much cock could I suck in 34 minutes" seth absentmindedly toyed with his glans through his running shorts as the idea of a quick fuck and fill entered his mind before the front door rang out with customers. Two kids, a wife, and an absolutely delicious latin daddy in worn construction pants made a bee line for the row of machines adjacent to him as Seth forgot the store and fought to stop oggling the mans tanned build and thick tattooed chest that was framed perfectly in his tanktop. As they settled in, the man headed for the bathroom and seth wandered over to the television. "Te gustan los dibujos animados?" Seth chimed with a pretty smile, as he hopped atop the washers to flip the set from the mumblings of a golf tournament to a colorful cartoon, and raise the volume up a few notches. "Gracias" the busy young wife beamed, as Seths distraction worked like a treat he stripped off his shirt, chucked it into the running washer, and he made his way to the bathroom.

"man its hot outside" seth remarked, stepping next to the married man at the cheap trough urinal. "you said it." he remarked casually. Seth watched the mans thick brown cock surrender its piss to the cold metal trough and for a moment wished it were him. "I was going to go for a run today. I dont know how you can stand those jeans. running shorts are a lot more comfortable" seth chirped as he lowered the shorts just enough to display the crack of his thick tight ass. "I bet" the man croaked, now openly staring at seths form. "Underwear is important in the heat too. You gotta wear something breathable" seth stepped closer, and leaned down to the mans exposed cock to run his fingertips along the waistband of his boxers. "guys chafe sometimes in boxers but I learned a trick from a friend to handle that. wanna see?" Seth didnt wait for an answer as he slipped the dripping tool into his mouth and down his throat. Seth continued to work the musky prick until it was nice and hard, confident the mans groans would go unnoticed over the din of the television. As the man began to pull back reluctantly, Seth dragged him back in and continued fondling his bloated cum filled sack in one hand as he slipped drool soaked fingers into his thirsty poz pussy. "fuck me" seth commanded as he leaped off the mans glistening tool and slipped his shorts off. for a brief moment nothing but the cacophony of the television and the sound of his chiding wife could be heard. "I cant do this im married" confessed the man. Seth was in no mood to be denied. Turning to lock eyes with the man, he made his demand clear. "fuck me, or I will tell her you did anyway." "please dont do this." Seth grew impatient with the mans futile request and wrapped his fingers around his bobbing slippery tool. stepping closer, he stood his leg on the trough edge and pressed the mans leaking head between his cheeks. "push" seth coldly instructed, and was rewarded with daddys nice thick head. "nice" seth sighed as the mans breathing became ragged. "keep going, nice and deep. fuck my juicy hot hole daddy" seth encouraged, and was rewarded with ever more married mancock in his thristy hole. For a time, nothing was really heard but the roar of the television, the giggle of the mans children outside, and the melodic clap of daddys balls against seths welcoming ass. "im going to cum" the man moaned and as he drew back, Seth moved to grip his swollen nuts and slip him back inside. "Inside daddy, cum inside the nice hot hole" seth encouraged, and the man continued to drive his meat into the conniving bottoms cunt. Finally, with a long low moan, the former father of the year obediently pumped his load into seth as he drained his own balls onto the bathroom floor. sliding off the panting mans glistening tool, seth smiled. "nothing like a thick daddy cock and a warm load of cum." The man struggled to tug his jeans up as seth slid his shorts back over his ass and headed to the door. Seth spent the remainder of the dry cycle alternating between folding clothes and glancing at the now ashamed looking father. just as he was leaving, seth met the mans eyes, reached back to dip a finger into his insatiable hole, and suck it clean with a smile.

Mikey lazily rode atop Jakes swollen spent member, luxuriating in the triumph of draining the boy again as jake reached out to stroke the boys hypnotically large cock. "make me cum" mikey moaned, as Seth opened the door to pleasantly find the two still fucking on the couch. "you two look so pretty" seth encouraged enviously as he leaned down to kiss mikey. "dont mind me Jake, just fuck the pretty boy and cum nice and deep." he instructed. "here" Mikey adjusted the angle of his cock to meet Jakes face as he continued stroking the thick warm prick. "open" mikey panted, and pushed jakes lips apart as he drove down hard on Jakes drenched fuck stick and began to cum. "oh god yes" mikey groaned, as the first rope of thick poz seed painted the boys sweaty chest, the second third and fourth reached their mark and into Jakes panting mouth. still riding, Mikey reached up to push the dazed boys chin closed and whispered, "drink it up" Jake needed no encouragement as he gulped the salty load down and mikey began collecting more to feed him.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5

Yes, the feel,the look,the smell of cum in a dripping, cuculent boy or man pussy, pausing while pozzing him in a sling...slurping , tonguing ass, smoke some T, snort Amsterdam poppers, goyya get my hard again cock into that white hot hole....is there anything more pig encouraging tgan bareback leather sex ? When I.m now in the sling being loaded, on a video feed & not caring about anything more than not stopping and [banned word] fantasies that just may become the real thing...age not an issue.

Can you tell this story is hitting all the right fuck needing high points?

Edited by SmoothguyLA
  • Piggy 1

Seth sighed and started folding. "Typical" he thought. Mikey would always find some way to get out of even the most rote chores for the weekend. Cleaning the kitchen? hes at the baths. take out the trash? hes got some rough trade cock that just cant be missed. Today he was stuffing his stretched cunt with Seths new toy. Some people build model boats, or learn a second language. Seths hobby was picking out the most average of handsome men and moulding them into mindless fuck pigs for his own amusement. "strip away the condom and in a matter of time a boys raw cock will take over, its only natural" seth thought. Hell, with enough of Seths tight pussy that proud laudromat daddy would eventually be dipping his tool into every manhole he could find. As the mans load leaked slowly into seths shorts, he shucked them off without a second thought. Folding jakes jeans and shirt, he wandered into the living room.

"here ya go buddy! i guess they got mixed up, sorry about keeping you waiting." seth smiled as he tossed the clothes on the back of the couch. Mikey was obediently cleaning off Jakes cock as he diligently slipped the plug back inside the thirsty boy. "Hey you're covered in cum. Wanna rinse off real quick?" Seth saw an opportunity to check jakes progress. "sure. i guess" Jake reluctantly replied. Perfect. Seth knew that whatever reservations against poz cum he had before were rapidly dwindling. He hadn't once thought about the fun little gift Seth had squirted into his tender hole, he had slurped up fresh poz jizz without protest, and now he was indifferent to the idea of wearing a load from chin to cock. "great!" seth chimed, as he guided the boy back to the narrow hallway, his thick cock bobbing along, Seth made sure to let it bump against his alabaster cheeks along the way as a subtle reminder of where Jake belonged. "let me get things going" seth offered, as he bent down in front of Jake to flip on the taps. "yeah" Jake whispered, as seth lingered before him running his hand through the water for the perfect temperature, Jake began to finger his cock. "Sorry the hot water takes so long. this building is so old." Seth offered, as he arched his back a little to better present his moist poz pussy to jake. Seth grinned as he felt Jake swabbing the head of his tool up and down the sticky crack of his ass. "here ya go, fuck the pretty hole jake." Seth encouraged as he reached back to spread his cheeks. "oh yeah" Jake moaned as he slipped his cock inside without a care in the world. "fuck Jake thats nice. Keep going. Fuck nice and hard" Seth saw Jakes eyes were now fully trained on his thirsty cunt as it milked the boy. Each boy was different, but you could always tell the moment their cock started doing all the thinking and seth delighted watching it happen as Jake pounded away with abandon. "Thats right jake fuck my cunt. Breed it nice and deep" seth panted, enjoying the notable change from once reluctant one night stand to fully engaged and hungry top as he felt the cock inside him begin to swell. "oh god im gonna cum in you" Jake moaned one last time as he slammed deep, just as he'd been taught. "there we go, let it all out. cum nice and deep. Youre so beautiful when you cum" seth encouraged, continuing to drain the boys balls into him.

Mikey lay sprawled on the couch, flipping between daytime tv adverts for food dehydrators and a fishing show, he couldnt care less. He reached down, twisting and pulling at the greasy plug in his hole and watching the precum pool on his tummy. Just like seth said, his hole was what made him cum. Mikey wasnt much for entertaining guests, but he was more than happy to service some clueless overnight "friend" of Seths with all the velvety poz pussy he could handle. "Were back!" seth announced triumphantly. "Jake changed his mind and didnt want a shower after all" Seth passed jakes clothes back to the relaxed top. "Sorry about the underwear man, i guess they got left back at the laundromat." Seth knew this was a total lie. Once a boy was finished becoming Seths own personal fuck meat he wanted a trophy. "its no problem" Jake offered, as he gently tucked his cock into his pants and tugged his tshirt over his cum streaked frame. The boys exchanged numbers before Seth gave him a kiss, squeezed his new poz tops fuck stick, and sent him home to wait for the good news.

Edited by mass1ve
  • Like 17
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

As Jake resumed his normal routine he couldnt seem to stay focused. The reluctant weekend kept replaying in his mind, and despite his remorse for cheating he couldnt help but get hard every time he thought of Seths hot hole. Seth meanwhile kept good contact with his new toy, and the lewd photos he would text certainly werent helping Jake to forget just how good the bottoms sticky cunt felt. His boyfriend popped in for a night before returning to a long haul flight for the week, but Jake found for some reason his once eager fuckstick would fall limp the moment the condom rolled on. The frustrating evening turned into a mornings kiss and goodbye as his boyfriend hustled out of the dimly lit apartment to meet his flight, and Jake shuffled to the bathroom for some aspirin as he felt a cold coming on. "who gets sick in june" Jake muttered and as he gulped the little white pills down, his phone lit up. It was Seth. Jake swiped at the screen and mumbled a hello. "How we doin buddy? Sorry we havent hung out on a few days ive been super tied up at work." Seths ray-of-sunshine chipperness was infectious even over the phone. "ugh, i dunno man i feel like garbage today." Jake confessed. "im sorry baby. say! how about i drop in with some chicken noodle soup. That always does the trick for me." Seths enthusiasm seemed weird, but Jake accepted nonetheless. Maybe Seth was just...nice? he chucked the phone on the bed and plopped back down to sleep.

"fuck the hole baby cream that tight little pussy" Seth whispered as he laid his phone on his shorts, pooled on the ground. The anon top in the ajacent stall was only happy to oblige, and continued pistoning in and out of the boy. As the birds chirped, and the din of lawn tools moaned in the background, Seths mystery mans low moan betrayed his orgasm and Seth sighed, feeling the plump cock kicking deep in his guts. Slipping off the tool and slurping it clean, he popped out of the stall and thanked the young park attendant for his jizz before heading cross town. Like a child on christmas morning, Seth was eager to enjoy his present and remembered Mikeys transition fondly. The newly minted bottom had just come down with a cold, when Seth rapped cheerfully at the door and offered a movie and a hot cup of tea for the sniffling bottom. Seth spent the whole night greedily eating and fingering Mikeys swolen cunt. working his heavy nuts back and forth in his palm, seth patiently urged the boy on to cum using just his ass as thick streams of fresh poz jiss poured gently from his dangling fuck meat. It wasnt until the next morning Mikey let the cat out of the bag, and let the boy know he was positive. by the next week, Mikey hardly remembered Seths confession as he pulled his cheeks apart for a thick puerto rican man in the bathroom of the gay dive bar up the road.

"hee hoo!" seth chirped as he rapped at Jakes door. Jake appeared, topless in basketball shorts, and with the million dollar look of a man who just got pozzed. "mmh" Jake groaned, and waved the boy in to the couch. "I couldnt find chicken noodle soup" Seth confessed, "But! the ramen place is pretty good, so...ramen!" he beamed. As seth bent to set the bag down, Jakes cock twitched eagerly. The outlines of Seths jock framing his amazing ass perfectly through his sweatpants. "what the fuck" jake wondered, his hard aching cock clearly ready to fuck now when it was so uncooperative just last night. "i see someones excited to see me today" Seth mocked, as he ran his palm against Jakes straining member. "fuck dude we cant keep doing this" Jake groaned, as Seth slid his pants off revealing his luscious ass. "Sure we can! we can do it over and over! Remember what I said? when you need to fuck, you can fuck me, and your cock needs to fuck right now." Seth slipped Jakes hot thick meat from his shorts and spat on the tool, gliding his hand up and down and resting his head on Jakes shoulder. "I mean" Jake sighed "I need to get back to just being with my boyfriend okay? if he found out he would kill me" Jake pleaded. "Dont you worry about him. we're just having a bit of fun Jake its not like were married" Seth mocked, as he turned around to point Seths tool to his cummy hole. "just a little bit? just do the head. I promise I'll stop once youre gonna shoot." Seth encouraged, as jake huffed. "just this once and then we're done." Seth began feeding the head inside and grinned as Jake groaned. "isnt that better? See? Im just working the head a little. You feel really hard Jake, im sure that thick prick missed me." Seth continued gently rocking along Jakes bloated tool as Jake stared back at the devious bottoms well defined shoulders and back, down to the impossibly beautiful hole slurping at his cockhead. Jake slowly moved his hands to Seths hips, and slipped more of his cock inside. "There ya go" seth encouraged, "our little secret. keep going, dont fight it" Seth reassured over his shoulder as Jake groaned, having lost the battle he buried his cock to the hilt in the boys perfect sucking hole and began to thrust. "youre so beautiful when you fuck" Seth sighed, as he bounced in long strokes on boys new poz tool. Jake glanced at the bright red waistband of Seths jock. "whats that?" he panted. "Oh, I guess I should take these off since im gonna cum too." Seth slid off Jakes tool and stripped his jock off, revealing a small tattoo as Seth guided the dripping cock back into him and continued milking. "this" Jake touched Seths back at the point of the marking. "Oh, its a biohazard tattoo." Seth spun around on the pistoning fuck stick to face Jake. "it means Im positive" he stared into Jakes eyes, working his hips up and down, waiting for the dots to connect in Jakes mind until his expression changed to remorse. "oh dont pout Jake. I mean now we really are friends." seth smirked. "look at you. You cant resist it. this cock only fucks bareback boy pussy now and thats just what I want it to do." "My boyfriend" Jakes whole world was collapsing around him as his cock throbbed ever closer to orgasm. "Is not important Jake, whats important is your big juicy cock shoots perfect poz seed now. Its truly beautiful now." Seth smiled, continuing to milk his beautiful new fuckboy. "I mean i couldnt tell you about it before because that would spoil the big surprise but you did a great job. Remember all that cream you pumped into mikeys poz hole?" Seth continued breaking the boy down as he swirled his hips. "Remember giving all your cum to my hole?" Jake groaned as Seth placed his hands on the boys shoulders. "oh oh im cumming! thats right, cumming into MY little poz hole" Seth mockingly giggled as he stared into Jakes confused eyes. "And dont tell me you forgot that nice creamy treat in your hole. I mean you kept it inside all day didnt you? You didnt think about it at all and I've gotta say thats a damn tight hole you have, a real cumsucker." "I didnt-" Jake stammered as Seth hushed him, "And you wont. I just needed to make sure you had enough of ME inside to convert you." seth playfully slapped his toxic fuckmeat on Jakes abs. "like i said you dont take cocks jake, you take your nice big prick" Seth began twisting Jakes nipples as he inched closer to his ear. "and you breed your warm hiv positive cream up deep inside. You share it with pretty boys when I tell you to." Seth whispered, licking Jakes ear and eliciting a light moan. "now lets be nice and practice. I can feel you inside." Seth continued his ministrations "And I know when youre going to cum" Seth remarked flatly. "So lets push nice and deep and give me all that toxic cream" Seth soothed, as Jake inhaled sharply and just as promised, began to throb, breeding the malevolent boys thirsty cunt. "that a boy, see? was that so hard? You were made for this." Seth sighed as he carefully pumped his seed into his hand, his powerful hole milking and massaging Jakes tool. "no no, dont pull out" Seth scorned, as he raised his cum filled fist over his head and dribbled it into his mouth. Turning to Jake he gulped audibly and with a smile slid his gooey hand around Jakes balls. "I think we need to keep practicing" Seth laid his head on Jakes chest and continued softly working his nuts.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 5