seths hole

mass1ve

Jake groaned and drove his hips deeper into Seth as his hole seemed to be milking all his cares away. "here" seth offered, as he turned onto his knees and against the couch. "now you can drive it nice and deep" Seth panted, as he spread his thick ass to expose his swollen pink pussy. Jake stared at the winking mancunt, the soft blonde fuzz that bordered it framed the hole and made it look inviting and natural. How many times had he cum into Seth? he couldnt think of a number if he tried. Instead He watched as he willingly fed his prick back up inside, gripping seths hips he began to pound hard. "that a boy" seth groaned. "breed that cunt baby." Jake needed no encouragement, and with one long final stroke he buried his leaking poz cock to the hilt, spilling another copious load into the devious boys sloppy ring. "Get some rest buddy, We have a big party coming up next weekend and I'd hate for you to miss it." Jake collapsed back onto the couch. "I cant do any more of this man" he pleaded. "now thats not the can-do attitude of a good top at all Jake. Be there sunday night for board games and movies!" Seth offered with a bright eyed smile. Seeing no reaction, he added coldly as he tugged his pants back on and headed to the door, "Or your boyfriend might find out where you like to shoot your cum instead."

The days ticked by and soon enough, Jake found himself pulling into Seths driveway. He knew this was wrong, but just thinking about the chance to breed the two cumdumps again made him throb. rapping at the door he was greeted by a jock-clad Mikey who invited him in. "Hi Jake! I hope you dont mind but i couldnt find a good board game so I thought we'd play with this instead." Seth nodded to the curly haired boy on his couch, pants pooled around his ankles. Jake began to wonder why he ever thought Seths intentions would be more than manipulative. "who the hell is he?" Jake replied incredulously as he watched Seth continue to stroke the boys uncut meat. "meet..." Seth paused as he fished through a wallet to find an ID. "Chris!" Seth chimed. "thats my name too" the boy slurred, turning to look at Jake with glassy eyes and a laugh. "he was mikeys uber driver today and then he decided to stay and have fun, isnt that right Chris?" Seth paused for the boys foggy mind to register the question. "uh huh" he nodded. "here" seth reached for the boys hand and placed it around his cock. "keep jerking it baby just like that, I need to talk to Jake for a minute" As if on autopilot, Chris obeyed and began stroking. "what the hell is wrong with him?" jake asked. "Nothing buddy we just gave him some feel good medicine." seth calmly assured. "more like medicine cabinet" mikey snickered. raising his voice, Seth announced to his newfound plaything, "Chris just turned nineteen! and Jake stopped by to give him a nice birthday present isnt that right jake" Seth turned to Jake and began undoing his jeans. "you cant be serious..." Jake stammered. "YEP!" seth smiled, fishing the tops hard cock out. "but its a surprise" Seth announced. "I love surprises my girlfrinnnd got me a cool hat once" Chris smiled to Jake. "Yeah surprises are fun arent they Chris! so no hints jake or youll spoil the gift." seth stared coldly into Jakes eyes and made his intent clear. "Off." Seth pointed to Jakes clothes and he reluctantly removed them. "now isnt that better? Lets get comfy on the couch." Seth offered, and returned to the stroking young man. "Your weiner is...huge" chris slurred, as he selfishly reached over to slide his hand up and down the length. "god thats big" he mumbled, pumping Jakes cock. "remember what i called your butt chris?" pausing to think for a moment his eyes lit up, "oh hah yeah man" he stumbled to his feet. "my boypussy" he giggled, spreading his cheeks and revealing his hole, "Thats right." Seth smiled as Jakes hard cock began to drool at the sight of the boys virgin hole. "Can Jake taste your boypussy Chris?" "heh okay" he smiled. Thanks to Seths hard work, Jakes first instinct seeing the bright pink hole was in fact to begin tonguing it mercilessly, slowly relaxing it. "oh fuck" chris groaned, as Jake hungrily slurped away at the tight hole. "Doesnt that feel nice chris?" Seth encouraged the boy. "its really good" he panted, willingly surrendering his tiny pucker to Jakes warm wet mouth. "You know what to do Jake, just keep eating that tasty boypussy" Seth squeezed a cool dollop of lube into his fingertips and began working Jakes rock hard shaft. "Remember to jerk your cock Chris, make it feel good." Seth smiled as the boy obediently resumed stroking his leaking prick. With one last groan Chris surrendered his load into seths waiting palm as he stroked the boys chin, his tight cunt squeezing against Jakes tongue. "Chris, lean back on the couch and let Jake kneel between your legs buddy." Seth positioned the spun out boy onto the couch with a plop, and slid his legs up and out to expose his hole. "now just relax buddy" Seth began administering the boys cum liberally onto his hole as Jake watched Seth violate Chris with his own fluids. "give me a little push chis, nice and gentle" the boy complied, and naively continued to assist Seth in his own pozzing as his finger slipped inside the virgins hole. "hes really tight. Mikey can you get some more medicine?" As if second nature, Mikey loaded a syringe and quickly returned to the boys side, wrapping tight plastic tubing around his arm. "what is that?" Chris asked with a nervous look. "Its okay baby we're just going to give you more feel good medicine. Make a big fist for me" Seth wrapped Chris' hand into a fist, and he complied. "now just watch me Chris. where are my fingers?" "inside" Chris groaned as Seth began firmly massaging his prostate. "inside where?" Seth prompted, as Mikey slowly drove the needle into the distracted boy. "youre inside me- my...in my boy pussy" he panted, flexing his hole and luxuriating in the new and exotic pleasure coursing through him. "thats right. now hold on tight baby" Seth watched as Mikey finished up and gently released the tubing from the young mans arm. "f-fuck me!" chris gasped, as he began bucking against Seths fingers, buried deep inside him. "Aw, you guessed the surprise" Seth reached to grip Jakes leaking cock and guide him closer to the shimmering pink cunt "Jake is going to take his big pretty cock and put it where my fingers were, deep in your boy pussy. doesnt that sound fun?" Chris nodded enthusiastically, desperate for anything to fill him. "hes going to fuck me?" Chris looked up at Jake who was now well past the point of any self control. "yeah, I'll fuck you buddy" Jake smiled, forgetting about the toxic precum pouring from the head of his babymaker. "Jakes really good at fucking boypussy chris. Just relax and let the big cock in" Seth stepped back and gave Jake a gentle push as he began to press against the straight boys delicate hole. "its too big?" Chris slurred, confused at the lack of progress as Jake continued to gently press against the defiant hole. "no baby, youll open right up, just watch" Jake took the boys legs and placed them on his shoulders as the head of his cock disappeared. "mmh" chris grunted, and as he took a deep breath, Jakes thick poz tool slid deeper inside until his balls were nudging against the slender teens ass. Chris let out a guttural moan as Jake flexed his meat inside the boy. "How does it feel Chris?" Seth began stroking the boys now flacid member. "full" Chris mumbled, as he caressed his chest and stomach. "goood" he sighed, as Jake began slowly sliding in and out of the delirious straight boy. As the minutes ticked by, Seth paused to confirm things were proceeding as intended and tugged at Jakes hips until his prick slid entirely out with a lewd slurp. "No! dont!" Chis whined, as he reached forward to paw seth away. "dont take it out jake please?" he begged with increasing desperation. Seth released Jakes hips and let him slide effortlessly back into the boy. "You should thank Jake for the nice birthday gift" Seth chided. "oh god thank you." Chris mindlessly panted over and over as Jake began picking up his pace, feeling his balls begin to tighten.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

Jake reached down to work the boys soft prick and was reminded as seth whispered into his ear "no sweetie that wont work. Tina makes them soft as a feather and hungry as a horse" "tina?" Jake absently wondered if that was a drug the boy had been administered at some point. Whatever Seth did to him the first night they met made it practically impossible to resist surrendering his load. "Was Seth a doctor?" he naively pondered as he watched the teens dribbling cock bounce lazily against his moist abs. "you feel so good inside chris" Jake encouraged the boy. "can you give me a little squeeze?" Jake was now fully obsessed with the boys sucking cunt, eager to see him participate. Chris just nodded and Jake was rewarded with a powerful tug from the newly minted bottoms creamy hole. Weeks ago Jake hadnt so much as teased a bareback hole, now he was calmly feeding his thick rod into a boy who not hours ago belonged to a nice young lady. Chris was his now though, he thought. Seth peeled back Chris' foreskin and began tickling and teasing his sensitive glans as Mikey held his attention, stroking his thick cock inches from the boys lips as he continued to receive Jakes cock. "wow" Chris remarked as he reached up to grip the drooling prick. "isnt it pretty?" mikey offered the glistening cock with its shiny gauged metal piercing to the boy freely as Chris began to instinctively pump the fuck muscle, staring into its dribbling piss slit, and watching his pendulous balls swing. "arent big cocks nice Chris?" seth remarked. "yeah" chris moaned as precum flowed onto his chest. "taste me" mikey whispered as he pushed his hips forward and nudged the boys lips. instinctively Chris opened his mouth and slipped mikeys head inside, sucking its salty precum as he continued to fist the cock. "im goma gum" the boy mumbled around the head of mikeys cock as Seth lifted his hand away. It was important for chris to associate cumming with his hole, Just as mikey had, and he watched as Jake fucked a pleasant stream of warm cum out of his limp dick. "open" mikey panted, as he placed his thumb to the boys chin he watched as the boy willfully pumped gobs of his own poz seed into his waiting mouth until it began to overflow. "now swallow. good boy" mikey approvingly guided the boy through drinking a toxic load as he looked back up and smiled. "Chris I think Jake needs to cum" seth remarked. For all his mischief, Jake had to admit the corrupting little power bottom had a condescending habit of knowing just when he would cum. "do you wanna pull it out and shoot on Chris?" seth glanced at the boys reaction to the idea. "wait no dont do that" chris moaned. "why not chris? Jakes gotta cum somewhere" seth plied the young man as Jake edged closer to orgasm. "because it feels so good in my butt please just...keep going. can you cum in me?" chris bargained and seth smiled approvingly. "i dont know Jake, do you wanna cum in his hole?" seth continued his contemptuous questioning knowing Jake wasnt thinking about his poison prick except that he needed release. "Dont worry baby i wont pull it out, I'll cum in you" Jake reassured the pensive boy as Chris smiled in relief. "there we go, almost there now. Chris why dont you give his big cock a nice squeeze" Seth coaxed the boy as he smeared his cum around his chest. "oh yeah here..mmh" Chris grunted, as Jake began to pound harder. "let him know chris, tell him he can cum in your boypussy" seth instructed the dazed bottom. "c-cum in my pussy" chris grunted, flexing his tight hole once again. Seth grinned as he watched Jake slam home in the teen and he began to pant heavily. "there we go" seth whispered as he gently rubbed the boys stomach. "you did it chris! you made jakes cock cum in your boypussy." Seth congratulated the grinning young man on obediently participating in his own infection. "im POSITIVE jake likes your pussy a lot" seths words send Jake crashing back to earth as he watched the twitching pink mancunt instinctively continue milking. "thank you Jake, oh wow, this was amazing. Your dick is just..its really great" Chris panted, as the thick member slowly left his hungry gaping hole. "ya know, its only polite to clean that pretty cock after hes done Chris." "oh gosh im sorry" chris looked at seth. "what do i do?" he pleaded, worried his next actions might determine if Jake ever decided to fuck that amazing dick into his guts again. "here, nice and close. See all that cream on his dick? Lick it all up" seth instructed, as he carefully guided the wobbly boy to Jakes prick, and began instructing him on how to suck, Jake watched Chris slurp and gulp the poz cream and ass juice up.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

As the woozy boy slurped jakes cock clean he noticed a surprising influx of people and felt somewhat relieved. "at least Seth didnt lie about a party" he thought to himself. Jake watched the dopey boy slump back on the couch and just as he'd stepped away to search for his clothes, another random guy took his place. Pointing his prick at Chris' oozing hole he wiggled the head gently against his flush cheeks. "up" he commanded, tapping the boys knee as if a master jockey. Obediently Chris smiled and lifted his legs again. "Jake hey this guys gonna f-oooh" the boy groaned before he could finish his sentence as he was skewered by a thick black cock. "good boy" the toned top smiled to chris, grasping a wad of his curly hair and beginning a fierce pounding. "Jaaake, Im getting fucked" Chris slurred, as the clap of his cheeks filled the room.

"Jake!" barked Seth from across the room. Turning to face the boy, Jake was surprised at how fast the night had seemed to progress. Seth was leaned over the kitchen table with a dreamy look on his face and his cock bobbing up and down as a red haired boy fed his impossibly long tool into him. "are you having lots of fun?" seth panted between thrusts. "yeah hey, so, i cant find my clothes." for a moment he was lost in the event unfolding. Watching the thick cock gliding effortlessly in Seths pussy was tantalizing. "I think" Seth panted, "I think Mikey moved them to his room so they didnt get trampled. check...there" he huffed, clearly occupied. Jake nodded and wandered down the hall, checking rooms for Mikey until he felt a tug on his arm. "Jakey!" mikey beamed with big wide eyes. "I need, I gotta borrow you for a minute." Jake followed Mikey into the dim room. "Are my pants-" "shhhh" Mikey hushed him. "This is Clint and hes going to college tomorrow" mikey waved his finger at a young man gagged and tied to the bed. "but he needs a little shot of confidence first" Mikey reached down to fondle Jakes semihard cock. "o-oh okay" Jake panted as Mikey pulled him closer between the boys legs. "Say hi to Jake, clint! hes going to fill you up nice and full in a minute" Jake cooed, as he tugged the plastic cap off a syringe with his teeth and busied himself with tying the young boys arm. "is he okay?" Jake asked, noting the boys obvious protest. "oh he just needs a little medicine first ya know! just relax clint and we'll be all done before you know it" mikey pumped the boys forarm until a vein was visible. "dont fight now baby. mikeys gonna take good care of you." Clint let out a grunt of protest as Mikey dipped the needle into his arm. The boy struggled visibly as Jake watched curiously. "shh were almost there sweetie just relax" Mikey pulled the tubing off the young boys arm and watched as his fight melted into soft moans. "viola!" mikey smiled, and slipped the gag from the freshmans panting mouth. "are you okay?" jake stroked the boys hip as he toyed with his own drooling prick." "yeah man hey" clint looked up, giggling. "im straight" he mumbled. "its cool" Jake reassured the spun teen as he began gliding his hand up and down the boys warm uncut cock. Mikey gently stroked the boys chest as Jake became overcome with lust. His hard poz cock could breed anyone, even this stupid kid. Jake felt powerful. for the first time in a long time he felt dominant and unstoppable as he glanced between the boys legs. "does it feel good?" he asked, smearing the boys precum down his shaft. Jake searched the room and as if reading his mind, mikey produced a small bottle of lube. "give it to him" Mikey whispered. Jake needed no further prompting as he began gently working the boys virgin hole open with his fingertips. Sure, he was straight, but not anymore. The sandy blonde was rocking gently on his hand, massaging his own hole as Jake encouraged him to let go. slipping his fingers from the young tight hole, he aimed his poison prick and looked into Clints eyes. he wanted to see it, the look when his own hole betrayed him and the cock slipped in. As the boys ring snapped around Jakes head he groaned. "here clint" Mikey held the small brown bottle under the boys nose, "nice deep breath!" he coached, as Clint took flight and the obstinate hole finally relaxed to let Jakes toxic cock inside.

Jake fed his cock up into the boy for what seemed like hours, until he felt a gentle pawing at his own tight cunt. "relax" mikey soothed, as he smeared more and more lube up his hole. Jake was too far gone to care, and just kept thrusting as mikey encouraged the two and worked jakes tight hole open. "I cant-" Jake stopped suddenly, balls deep in the boy as Mikey gently grabbed his hips and the cool steel of his cockring contacted Jakes hole. "yes you can baby yes you can." Mikey began thrusting in time with Jake, pushing his cock into the top as he fed his own leaking cockhead up into Clint. "nice deep breath" mikey held the bottle to Jakes nose and without thinking he obeyed as the room began to spin. "whoa" he gasped, and as he came to his senses he realized he was stuffed full with Mikeys long thick shaft. "oh my god" jake moaned. "Dont ever tell Seth we did this he would fucking kill me, but i need to blow a load in you." mikey began to pump in and out of Jakes pussy. "dont stop jake keep fucking, remember you have to cum in him." Jake looked down at the drooling boy and complied, flexing his hips and continuing to fuck as Mikey looked down to watch his toxic fuckstick gliding into the top Seth had worked so hard to make. "i gotta cum" Jake moaned. "I know you do baby thats it, inside him, nice and deep" mikey coaxed, knowing Jakes own orgasm would milk him dry. Jake milked the cum out of the boys cock, and clint obediently milked Jake as Mikey laid his head on Jakes shoulder and pushed deep, releasing his toxic load. The three boys shared eachother as warm cum filled Jakes manhole, and poz seed filled Clints virgin pussy.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 2

For some reason when I started reading that last part I kept hoping that Jake would get more dick in him, so I'm definitely not disappointed. Love reading about hot tops suddenly enjoying a little bottoming 🥰

• Like 2

Jake let out a low groan as Mikey pulled his bloated prick from the boys tight ass, gently slipping the gauged ring from his glistening ring as a trail of mikeys seed drooled from the tops hole. Mikey sighed and began unstrapping the panting boy, who immediately reached down to fondle his cock. "did you like that?" Jake smiled at the boy, still plugged full of his cock. "uh huh" he nodded lazily. "im sure Jake would love to keep going again, wouldnt you?" Mikey offered as he snapped a few quick pictures of the two mated together, covered in sweat. Jake looked into clints eyes as he pulled his slippery cum coated cock out of Clint, and slowly drove it back in, watching the boy grunt and groan in satisfaction as his hand splashed up and down his own cum covered prick. "you can cum for me again cant you clint?" Jake slowly sped up his thrusts as the prior load began to leak out of his pussy and around Jakes tool. "oh god yes make me cum" Clint begged, Jake was all too eager to deposit another load into the boy when mikey straddled the boy. "Give him the first few shots, and then finish up inside me" Jake nodded eagerly as he reached down dip his fingers in mikeys pussy. "oh god im gonna cum" clint squealed as his ass clamped down hard on Jake and began its milking once more. "there ya go, shoot that cum baby" Jake moaned as he reached down to take hold of his sloppy cock. "one for you..." Jake mumbled, as he pulled back to fire his first shot of cum into the boys gaped cunt. "and one for you" he quickly slid his cock against Mikeys soft pussy and pushed, draining his remaining jizz into the hungry bottom.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

The party would down by the early hours of the morning, with a handful of guests sprawled onto couches and beds, Jake found himself curled up next to clint gently snoring, his sticky prick still semihard and his hole leaking a pungent pink mixture of poz cum and virgin blood, Jake glanced at his growing erection and stroked it gently. Last night had been amazing, clints tight boyhole gripped and tugged the hungry tops fat cock for all its jizz. he may have been straight, but once his ass got a taste of mancock the primal urges took control. The chems worked wonders to make clint focus only on the cock in his guts, pounding him to orgasm and planting its tainted seed. Jake gently slid his cockhead through the river of cum in clints asscrack, getting nice and slick. "every boys ass lusts for cock i guess" he thought to himself, remembering Mikeys thick fat tool pounding the cum out of him and into Clint. The seed felt cool as it oozed from his cunt. it felt right, like he was supposed to use his ass to take a mans hot cum amd make it his. Jake couldnt imagine ever being as cockthirsty as Seth or Mikey, but he could understand how a warm thick cock in hole could easily turn him into a cumdump. Jake looked down at Clints tight ass and gently began returning his cock where it belonged, deep inside the boy. As he pressed the head inside, Clint gave a sigh and a moan. "wakey wakey buddy, it feels like you missed me" Jake whispered into the boys ear as he slid home into the hot hole. "oh god. hngh...oh god no please you have to stop." Jake gripped Clints hips and held him in place. "Now thats no way to say good morning is it? Do you remember who I am?" The boy glanced over his shoulder and sighed, "Jake. Jake please dont do this i-" the boys futile plea was cut short by his own gasp as Jake bumped gently into his prostate. "Sure we can clint. We're just two guys having a little fun. Relax and let me get you hard" jake changed his angle and banged into the boys sensitive gspot once again, eliciting a grunt of protest and pleasure as clint looked down to see his eighteen year old cock thicken. "please dont cum in me Jake" Jake smiled and reassured the boy as he guided clints hand to his cock. "Stroke for me now, that a boy. Clint i spent all last night making your pussy drink my cum. dont you want a little more?" Clint sighed, listening to the lewd sound of the jizz sloshing around in his body as Jake fucked an undeniably perfect tempo. "y-youre dont have anything do you?" he panted, his hips betraying his body and gently rocking to meet the poz cock with every stroke. "just a nice big dick clint. you can be honest with me, doesnt a nice big dick inside you feel so good?" Clint groaned and tucked his head into the pillow. "i know baby i know, "Jake soothed the boy. "just enjoy me, let my cock in nice and deep. youre so beautiful when youre being fucked clint. did you know that? last night I took your virgin hole and turned it into something special. Do you feel me inside you?" "yes, ungh, god yes" clint whined, "why are you doing this to me?" he panted. "Because you were made to do this clint. Before when you fucked girls im sure the sex was great but after today, your little pink hole is going to be hungry too. You can cum and cum all you want but it will never feel as good as when I fill you up inside." Clint alternated between sobbing and moaning, totally broken, he offered no resistance to Jakes creamy fuck stick as it pistoned into his young body again and again. "now now none of that baby. here, lets turn over so we can see eachother." Jake slid out of the boys hole with a noisy slurp and laid on his back. as clint panted, staring at him. "we gotta finish up baby, straddle me." Clint sighed and did as he was told, straddling the tops powerful abs. Clint had never noticed how much bigger Jake was than him, comparing his cock to Jakes seemed an impossible feat. How did he take that inside his body? "now look at me, lift your hips, and lets put that nice big fat cock back inside your pretty pussy." Jake waited for Clint to sit forward and soon enough, felt his small hand wrap around his thick member. Jake slid his hands to clints ass and spread his cheeks open. "good boy, find your little pink cumhole." Clint resented Jakes terminology until he touched his fingers to his asshole and found he was leaking a thick sticky slime from his butt. Clint paused to play with his ass a little, dipping a finger tentatively inside. Maybe jake was right about him. Did he even like girls? His ass was on fire for Jakes big dick and Jake knew it. taking a deep breath, he slowly sat down on Jakes cock, first the head, then the shaft, and finally he came to rest with Jake fully embedded in him with a warm sloppy gurgle. Clint blushed, looking down at his precum leaking on Jakes toned abs he stared back to jake confused. "there ya go. see how easy you did it? I told you, you were made to get fucked." Jake smiled, knowing most of the reason lied within the boy. Jakes thick poz cum was still sloshing around inside him, loosening the hole and making it slippery enough to casually fuck whenever he wanted. "now" Jake took the boys hand and returned it to his cock. "up and down" Clint began working his cock, and as he did, his hips seemed to automatically begin rising and falling on their own, grinding on Jakes cock. "Good job clint! how do you feel?" Jake rested his hands on the boys hips. "nnngh, fucking goooood." he hissed. "atta boy just keep going, let those balls get nice and tight, and shoot a big load for me" Jake massaged the boys scrotum as he plunged down harder and harder on Jake. "lets see if we can time it together Clint, im so close to cumming" Clint registered the throb of his cock and made one final plea. "Just, can you pull it out?" he moaned. "not in my ass again" Clint felt almost lewd with the amount of spooge currently gurgling away in his belly and figured he might at least try to save some dignity. "no baby just a little more besides, it feels best when you let guys cum in you. Keep riding youre doing fine baby. once you start cumming youll milk me while I cum. its like your body knows to take it. its natural!" Jake gave the boys sack one final squeeze and as his eyes shot open, Clint blew the longest, thickest load of his young life. Time stood still as Jake watched the boys prick belch cum across his chest. wasting no time, he pushed fully into the boys rippling hole and began breeding him once again. Clint collapsed, coating himself in his own cum on jakes chest and softly moaning as Jake ran his fingers through the boys hair, and held his toxic cock inside the hole a while longer.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1