seths hole

mass1ve

Jake raised the sated boys head gently and smiled into his eyes.  It was important for clint to understand this was nothing to be ashamed of.  To acclimate to his new life of cock and cum, just as Jake had when Seth first welcomed him.  Jake kissed the clumsy boy as he gently caressed his thin frame.  "such a pretty boy when youre fucking" Jake cooed as he ran his hands sensuously across Clints ass, sliding his fingers down until they met the point where his cock laid soaking in the boy.  Jake wanted clint to associate affection, and appreciation with his hole.  Jake wanted clint to know that a mans raw load inside him truly made him special and loved.  As if by magic, the boy kissed him once more, sighed and asked, "thanks."  Jake could feel the boys pulse through his creamy dilated hole and the gentle throb was beginning to make him hard again.  slowly, Clint placed his hands on Jakes chest and sat up, as if to lift himself off the meat he was currently impaled upon.  However when the boy looked down, he stopped.  There it was, Jakes cock in him.  "See where i am Clint?  Looks nice doesnt it.  clint reached down and ran his fingers around the circumference of his penetrated hole.  "do you...need to cum again?" he asked sheepishly.  "i dunno, you could probably make me cum again.  You feel really nice inside clint."  without thinking, clint relaxed his hips and slowly sank back down on Jakes prick.  "thanks." he sighed, continuing to work Jakes cock.  "are you trying to get me to cum in you again?" jake chuckled.  Clint had begun to relish the feeling of Jakes cock inside him.  He was never really good at many other hobbies like Basketball or hockey, but now he felt like an expert.  All he had to do was get Jakes dick inside and he could make the man cum over and over, he was sure of it.  Clint let out a satisfied hiss as he picked up his pace. "I could probably make any guy i want to cum"  clints mind was racing at the possibilities, the power to make a guy give him something so private, so reserved, so precious as the seed in his balls.  just bounce up and down on their cocks and the cum was his.  "jakes cum isnt jakes anymore its mine"  he thought, stroking his abdomen and pounding the leaking prick inside him, he was almost too distracted to hear Jake moaning below.  "are you close?" clint reached back to feel Jakes tight nuts.  "yeah dude oh shit im close."  clint picked up the pace, working jakes soaked prick deep in the pool of jizz inside him.  Clint was pressing Jake into the bed, staring into his eyes like a predator, waiting for the moment.  The glimmer when he knew Jake would give him another load because he had no choice.  "oh my god" Jake began thrusting deep into clint as he reached back to spread his ass cheeks.  "cum in me" clint demanded, pawing at the tops balls and feeling his cock pulsing deep inside him.   Once he was satisfied, Clint climbed off jake and plodded down the hall to the bathroom.

Straddling the toilet, Clint held his hand below his hole and gave a gentle push. "I need to see it"  he thought,  and his eyes lit up like a child on christmas morning as what seemed like gallons of cum flowed out from him.  "beautiful, isnt it?" Seth mumbled as wandered in brushing his teeth.  Clint just nodded.  "Ya wanna know what i do with the loads?" Seth asked as he approached the boys parted legs.  "what..." the boy asked with bated breath. Seth gently slipped his fingers inside the boy, drew them out, and softly traced the boys pouting lips.  "I taste their seed."    clint licked his lips, then licked seths fingers clean.  "The best part is, all that cum is yours now."  Seth tilted the boys cum filled palm gently onto his cock, and clint began to stroke himself once agan.  Seth smiled, put the cap back on the toothpaste, and pranced down the hall to the living room again leaving Clint jerking his cock and fingering his hole like a pig in heat to suck the load clean off his digits. 

"who the hell is in the bathroom" seth asked mikey, who was balls deep in chris as the last of his jizz flowed effortlessly into the now eager boy.  "craig?  no...clint!" mikey smiled as he let his cock slide out of the boys cummy hole.  "hes jakes new best friend, they fucked all night like good little bunnies."  mikey remarked, as he tussled chris' hair and flipped on the TV.  "poz?"  seth mouthed to mikey, to which he just laughed.  "not even straight" he replied sarcastically.  "well not anymore" seth giggled as he poured a stale half-bowl of cheerio dust.  "is it just...is it illegal for me to have anything to eat in this entire house mikey"  he glared at the boy.  "sex pancakes" mikey mumbled as he raised the volume on Spongebob.  Seth fumed as he pulled a clean skillet onto the stove and set to making the one thing mikey thought was particularly clever after an orgy.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

"I smell pancakes" Jake remarked curiously as he stepped into the living room warzone.  his thick sticky tool swayed gently in front of him and mikeys slippery load seeping from his tight ring.  "sex pancakes" mikey flatly remarked as he absentmindedly stroked chris' cock.  The place was a bizarre scene of posts-coitus meets street riot as the kitchen table contained enough poppers to run a VCR repair shop, and the coffee table was strewn with needles, pills, cockrings, crisco and pipes.  "hey there stallion!" seth chirped, "Yeah i make these really great pancakes mikey calls sex pancakes but sometimes i just make them when the bitch gets high and eats all my fucking cereal so youre in for a real treat!" Jake saw Chris slumped on the couch, a rubber tube gently draped over his shoulder, his chest gently rising and falling as his glassy saucer eyes stared at the television.  "is he alright?" jake looked at Mikey for a time before clearing his throat.  "uh? oh yeah no hes great.  After you left he got really bitchy and wanted to get home, something about uh, mistakes and a girlfriend or testing or some crap so he had a little more medicine and some tasty pills for breakfast didnt you buddy."  Chis smiled and nodded as mikey fisted the boys prick.  "one little blue pill to make you stand up all nice and hard, and two more to make you nice and friendly right Chris?"    "unghhhh" Chris groaned as he flexed his abs and began to shoot across his chest.  "There ya go chris! cum nice and hard!"  mikey grinned.  "jesus mikey you and your chems" seth chided.  Mikey enjoyed spinning uncooperative boys and milking them like dairy cows for his own amusement.  In the  past two and a half hours, hed managed to coax nearly eleven loads from Chris after he was fucked and loaded by six other different poz tops.  "oh come on seth hes maybe got another five minutes before the k-hole hits, dont ya baby?" mikey ran his hand through the boys cum soaked chest and across his face.  "now you just sit right there and let your  little red pussy soak up  all that nice yummy poz cum"

Jake felt two arms go around his waist and clints head gently come to rest on his shoulder.  The boys sudden affection seemed almost out of place as Seth plated pancakes, Chris dissociated on the couch in a puddle of cum, and mikey lazily played with the thick steel ring in his cock, flipping through daytime cable.  "morning clint! want a pancake?" seth beamed.  "sure okay" he sheepishly replied "did you have fun?" seth asked as clint smiled at Jake and replied, "yeah, i think we did."  "Well there are a few rules to remember when youre getting fucked.  Always thank nice boys for their cum, and always make sure to clean their cocks after they cum.  if youre lucky, they might even want to fuck again!"  seth instructed as he passed a plate of food to Mikey. "clean their cocks?" Clint looked confused, and again at jake, worried he might have upset the dreamy top somehow.  "here let me show you.  down on your knees, and face Jakes pretty cock" Clint gazed at Jakes heavy balls, his big round head, and the thick veiny shaft in front of him.  "now did you thank him for giving you his cum?"  Clint thought for a moment, and remembered how he gulped the salty load from his ass in the bathroom, and how Jake was nice enough to show him how to fuck a mans cock.  Jakes cum was still on his breath as he looked up and announced, "thank you for cumming in me Jake." Seth smiled and presented Jakes cock and balls to clint.  "good, now comes the fun part.  Lick up all that cum and juice from your boypussy so his cock is nice and clean."  clint began licking at first around the head, then slowly working to Jakes balls, looking up to see the boy groaning in approval.  encouraged, he began to suck his first cock, tonguing the salty mixture from it  as he slurped and bobbed.  "good job!" seth encouraged, as Jakes moist cock popped from his mouth and Clint stood smiling.  "did i do it right?" he asked jake.  "you did a great job buddy" Jake gave him a little kiss as a reward, and returned to the table.  "Hey jake if you need to cum Chris is really excited to have you inside him again"  mikey announced.  Jake headed over to the drooling boy and waved his hand in front of him to no response.  "dang" jake chuckled.  "I wanna fuck" Clint blurted eagerly.  "thats the spirit! sit right down next to chris here and let mikey give you a few loads." seth grinned.  As the four boys got into place, Jake took Chris' legs and placed them up over his shoulders, rewarded with an unexpected squirt of pink jizz from the boys loose hole onto his cock. "hes pretty full Jake, but im sure he can hold a few more nice warm squirts from you" mikey smiled as he eased his cock into Clints moist ass.  "nice deep breath" he instructed, and clint obediently began inhaling the poppers as Mikey slid into the boy with a firm plop.  Jake massaged the poz cum onto the head of his dick and pushed into the boys loose sloppy hole.  With a grunt and a loud gurgle from Chris, Jake seated himself to the balls in the sedated boys abused pussy and the fucking began.

"hold still a second Jake" seth instructed from behind him.  Obediently Jake waited as he felt his ass cheeks spread and the plastic tip of a syringe enter his greased ass.  "youre gonna love this Jake, Seth mixes his bumps with the cum boys breed his ass with, and squirts them right up in you."  mikey grinned as he sawed in and out of Clints moaning frame. "bumps?" Jake asked before his ass began to burn, "gah! dang that burns what was that!"  Jake winced "Just something to work up your appetite a little, dont worry youll feel it in just a second" seth watched jakes hole flex instinctively, slower and slower, until he finally relaxed.  "fuck my ass is..."  Jake struggled for the words as he pounded into Chris, but knew something seemed to be missing now.  seth ran his finger across Jakes hole and watched as the top groaned, presenting his pussy. "what is it jake?"  seth mockingly asked.  "My ass fucking..its itchy or something i dont know"  "Seth stepped behind the boy and pushed the head of his cock against his warm hole.  "oh yes, oh fuck yes push it inside"  Jake was practically begging as mikey let out a laugh. "see? i told you it would make you a little hungry"  Seth pushed into Jakes guts and the two resumed.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

"oh god jake that fucking hole"  seth groaned.  No matter seths original intention, he just couldnt resist an opportunity to plant a few more squirts of toxic cream into jakes guts.  "I know he has such a hot little pussy doesnt he!?" mikey blurted thoughtlessly.  "Mikey! ugh goddamnit"  seth grunted as he pushed into the boys firm ass and shot his load.  "hes not here to fucking bottom you greedy bitch" the boy hissed as he drew his prick out of jakes leaking hole with a slurp, slapping his ass.  "hes here to stick that big filthy poz cock in pretty straight boys and fill them full of poison cum, not take toxic loads from your monster cock."  "what??!"  clint jumped to life and scrambled into the plush couch as mikey gripped the boys hips to control him.  "oh come on clint we're all just one big happy family here."  clints frightened eyes looked up at Jake, gently sawing in and out of the semiconscious boy beneath him. Jake stared back, a tinge of regret on his face as he whispered a single word.  "sorry."  Seth began rubbing clints shoulders as the boy resigned himself to his fate.  "Jake got his nice gift from me.  He used to be such a good boy, he would never ever play without a condom.  But I changed all that.  I made him crave the warm sweet velvety grip of a raw boypussy clint.  I made him shoot over and over again until he quit thinking about anything but the hole."  seth smiled.  "now be a good boy and let the big cock cum inside."  Clint moaned and sobbed as Mikeys balls softly slapped against his butt, his own body a silent and willing partner in his conversion as his hole happily suckled the throbbing meat.  "sshh, youre doing great clint, mikeys almost there-"  "Jake!" clint blurted between thrusts.  "if i have to do this i want jake to do it.  please.  just let jake do it."  clint pleaded with mikey as he slowed his thrusts.  "goddamnit fine, Jake get over here, youve clearly fucked this boy stupid."  Jake rose to his feet and traded places as mikey slammed deep and hard into Chris.  "he has a boyfriend you know clint."  Mikey grabbed Chris by the throat and began slam fucking the boys hole as he plowed the cummy pussy.  Seth wiped the tears from clints face.  "dont be a grump mikey." seth scolded. "just take your time clint.  I know this is new, and sometimes new things can be a little scary, but I know youre going to love this.  Jakes going to make you special."  clint gave a half smile and sat up.  "let me clean it first, please?"  Jake nodded to the boy as he began licking away at his hard tool.  "ok buddy, i think we're all set" jake said as he gently pushed the boy back onto the couch.  Jake pumped a glob of  lube onto the head of his cock, and carefully spread it between clints pink hole as he nudged the boys soft cunt.  "im scared jake."  clints voice was shakey as he stared into mikeys eyes.  "its okay baby im right here."  Jake pushed forward into the boy  "feel me inside?"  Clint nodded eagerly as they began gently fucking.  Seth stood confused, fondling his swollen balls as he watched the beguiling scene unfold.  Why the fuck did clint care?  eight hours ago he was still just some nice guy mikey brought home from work to watch the game or some equally boldfaced lie, and now he not only obediently held his legs up for a poz cock but had a preference? Mikey hadnt dated in years, why would he?  a cock is a cock.  nothing more, nothing less.  glancing over at mikey he watched the ravenous boy slap Chris across the face. "take my toxic fucking seed you faggot" he growled, buried to the hilt in the poor boys wrecked cunt. "now that is a fuck."  seth thought.  Something he just understood.  but whatever Jake was doing?  it was...almost exotic to him.

"you can fuck me harder jake"  clint offered tentatively.  "there ya go buddy, nice and deep.  feels good?"  "clint groaned and nodded.  "feels amazing."  he sighed.  Jake reached down to stroke the teens leaking tool.  "no wait stop! youre gonna make m-me-"  clint gasped as his nuts delivered jet after warm jet of juice across his chest.  "its okay clint, dont fight, just cum on my cock.  Im almost there"  clints spasming hole was almost too much as Jake methodically continued stroking into the boys sensitive cunt. "Its time baby, are you ready?"  clint reached down, spreading his ass for Jakes powerful cock.  "cum in me.  make me....make me poz."  he pleaded with teary eyes.  "sshhh" Jake soothed.  he leaned down, face to face with clint as he pushed deep into his guts, spraying the boys insides over and over again with thick poz seed.  "thats it clint youre doing great, take the load...take the load"  Jake pulled his dripping spent cock from the boys ass as it began to leak. "oh no!" clints hands rushed down to cover his puffy ring.  He couldnt just let jakes seed leak out of him, not after this.  What if this was the last time?  would Jake ever breed him again?  Clint clutched the priceless seed as it dribbled out of him.  "hey there dont worry about it"  jake chuckled, "I make more you know..." clint laughed as Jake kissed the boy softly.  "will you fuck me more?"  clint asked bashfully.  "of course clint.  dont you worry about the conversion, Ill keep fucking you full of cum until youre nice and poz."  Seth watched curiously.  This was almost..dare he say it, romantic?  no.  This wasnt romance, it couldnt be.  How could this kid go from straight laced and boring to some kind of...fawning Jake lover?  It was all too weird.  "what the fuck is love anyway."  he scoffed to himself.  "hey seth"  mikey roused the perplexed boy from his train of thought.  "get his arms and help me put him in the bathtub"  mikey lifted Chris into his arms, his cock still seated deeply in the boy.  "why" seth asked flatly.  "because I just filled him full of piss and im not in the mood to rent a carpet cleaner."  "HAH!" seth snorted.  now that was more like it.  As they gently laid Chris into the tub, Seth let out a sigh of contentment as his stream of hot piss spashed onto Chris, soaking his hair and chest. "such a thirsty boy" he whispered.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3

as he pulled into the driveway jake saw his boyfriends truck, and his heart crashed through his chest.  until now everything was manageable, something he could explain and something that could be forgiven and absolved.  but the past few days had been such a massive change.  "im poz now, Lucas would leave me in a heartbeat if he found out.."  minutes ticked by as Jake formulated his ruminations into explanations and slowly exited the vehicle toward the apartment.  How do you even begin to describe Seth?  he was...almost unholy.  Seth lived to fuck.  he had honed his body into a virulent poz beast, something no reasonable gay man could ever deny.  everything from his plump lips to his thick as and silky smooth hole begged innocent men to cum to their hearts content.  Seth was a friend so long as he could manage to make you give up the cum in your balls.  There wasnt a minute Jake could even recall that the devious bottom wasnt leaking.  his thick cunt lips always seemed to glisten with a load.  Seth converted boys based on the time of day.  he didnt care about consent.

Lucas jumped ravenously into Jakes arms.  "We need to fuck" he commanded.  "this weeks been miserable and ive missed that great big tool." lucas gripped Jakes eager cock.  He had spent the entire weekend blasting poz loads, and now Lucas wanted it too.  slowly moving to the bedroom the two boys shed their clothes until Lucas made it to the bed.  turning around to face Jake, he slid his boxers off and crawled onto the mattress, presenting his tight latin hole. Jakes general response was to slide on a condom and work it up the hungry bottoms cunt, but something was different.  Jake eased his hands around the tight ass and knelt down, tonguing the pretty brown hole.  Jake had become far more intimate with a boys pussy in the last few days, and contented himself slurping and chewing the little pucker between his lips.  he remembered spraying load after load into seth, how good the boys thick ass felt on his cock as it drained his seed.  And mikeys puffy cunt was simply heavenly to cum into, watching his shaft pulse and the boys hole flex against his pumping prick.  Jake had to have it again.  he needed to feel the hole.  "put it in me jake"  Lucas commanded.  It was a moment of truth.  Jake reached into the bowl of condoms on the nightstand as his cock bobbed in front of the boys shimmering hole.  As he stared at the condom he paused.  it would be so easy. Lucas was his usual self, face down in the pillow and ready to receive.  all jake had to do was just not put it on. jake bit the wrapper between his teeth and ripped the packaging open, staring down at the inviting cunt below him.  As best he tried, all he could remember was Seths warm soft hole.  holes were a hot wet treat for him now, and a condom seemed almost comical as he thumbed the boys moist hole.  Seth had trained him to always cum inside, and Jake now found the idea undeniable. Jake pumped a blob of lube into his hand and began moistening his bare cock.  "are you ready?  Lucas prodded, eager to get the boys covered cock into his hole.  "yeah"  jake panted hungrily as he gently set the condom behind him. "im all ready baby"  Jake rested his cockhead on the boys smooth latin hole.  "take me inside" he commanded.  Obediently the boy flexed his hips and began driving obliviously against the bare cock, taking jakes head inside.  "oh god jake it feels so good"  lucas groaned, mindlessly inviting the boys thick shaft into his hole.  "yeah" jake panted as he watched his boyfriend gobble his newly cristened poz tool.  "keep going baby, all the way in.  I want you to cum on my prick"  he hissed. Lucas was only too eager to oblige as he pounded his cunt on the boys tool.  Jake watched himself piston in and out of the tight hot boy, blissfully unaware of the poz precum oozing into his body.  Jake reached down to stroke the boys prick as it flopped against his stomach in rhythm to the deep thrusts from his hips.  Just a little more and Jake would unload inside the boy.  "Jake youre gonna make me cum!"  Lucas pleaded as the boy continued to slam his bare cock into the dripping hole.  "thats the way baby cum on the nice big dick"    in a flash, Lucas reached back to feel the boys full balls and the secret was revealed.  Jake felt better than ever because he was barebacking him.  "Jake jesus christ no! nnnnghhh put a condom on!!"  Lucas squirmed about on the bed as Jake held his hips in one hand, and the boys drooling cock in the other.  "baby were so close, dont fight."  Jake pounded his thick fuckmeat harder into the moaning boy, diminishing his resolve as the big dick tantalized and pleasured the boy.  "jaaaake please.  Stop.  we need a condom."  Lucas moaned, "no baby we need to cum, just relax and cum with me youll see.  Ill make it feel so good baby i promise"  Jake stroked lucas faster as he felt his balls tighten.  "Jake please, im gonna cum!"  Lucas groaned as the first jet oozed from the boys throbbing cockhead.  "ah yeah thats right baby milk the big cock with your hole"  Jake pushed into the boy once more as his balls pumped his sticky poz seed into the pulsing little hole.  The boys laid together panting, lucas still full of Jakes leaking cock.  Suddenly Lucas rolled over.  "i cant believe you did that"  he spat, storming out of the room as jake smiled happily, watching a few slick lines of his cum oozing down the boys leg as he left.  Seth was right, Jake craved nothing more than a raw pussy now. 

• Like 24
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3

The evening remained tense as Jake layed spread out on the bed, flipping through his phone.  It felt so good to cream Lucas that his raging cock was still hard and leaking.  He thirsted for the boys hole again, but knew any mention of more sex was likely out of the question.  Lucas seemed furious about being bred.  "doesnt he feel how good the cock is when its raw? why is he so angry"  Jake wondered, gliding a greasy finger of precum up and down his tool.  Oncemore, Jake ignored his poz cock as anything more than a hungry appendage that craved release in a boys guts.  Seth had already texted a few very lewd photos of mikeys dripping cunt to remind him where his cock belonged.  "fuck him."  Jake hissed, and rolled over.  It was getting late and Jake knew he had to at least try to get his sleep schedule back. If lucas wouldnt take his bare cock, he almost didnt see a reason to keep dating the boy now.  Besides, he was going to be in the air again the next morning anyhow.  Lucas had been more of a fling for the last two months than a real boyfriend.

Jake moaned.  bleary eyed, he squinted at the clock. 3:30 AM.  Lucas was already sound asleep in bed next to him as he sighed in frustration.  The insomnia medication his boyfriend took lately had the aggravating tendancy to make the boy snore.  "loud bitch"  Jake hissed under his breath, watching the gently rise and fall of the boys chest as he laid on his side.  Jake rolled the covers back and stared at the ceiling, gently playing with his cockhead.  Seth had intentionally spoiled the boy with plenty of sex, and the generous supply of boypussy had left Jake feeling uncomfortably unsatisfied now.  he ran his hand over Lucas' underwear clad ass longingly.  The latin boys hairless caramel hole was like the sweetest candy to eat, and absolutely gulped the cum from his balls no matter what lucas thought about it personally.    Jake tugged at the boys waistband with no response, exposing the crack of his toned ass.  "pretty pretty boy butt" jake sighed.  resigned to his sad state, he reached over to the nightstand and pumped a generous glob of lube into his palm to fist his cock.  suddenly his phone came to life.  "whats up horsecock" Seth texted, with a picture of his arm thrust into Mikey.  "we partying XD."  Jake lazily fisted his tool and raised the camera to snap a picture of Lucas.  "put some cum in his butt, hes furious at me.  strokin it out now to sleepin beauty :\"  Jake returned his gaze to the latins hairless globes as he continued to stroke a flow of precum from his bloated head.  "LOL fuck that! put it in him again horsecock!! drain ur nuts dry" seth teased.  Jakes smirk turned to a look of consideration.  "Lucas?" Jake asked. predictably, he was greeted with no response.  the boy was like a little lunesta corpse until at least 7 am.  Jake set the phone down and reached for the boys briefs again, tugging them down to expose his ass fully.  "lucas?" he asked again, spreading his tanned cheeks to expose him fully but still no response.  "god damn"  he sighed as he stared into the beautiful boys pucker.  Reaching to his cockhead, he milked a thick pearl of precum from his schlong onto his fingers and gently guided them to lucas, rubbing them into the boys hole.  "damnit baby im sorry i filled you up without asking but that holes too good to me."  he smirked again, alternating between edging wads of his preseed from his prick and pushing them into the sleeping boy.  "drink up baby, i bet that honey tastes sweet" Jake whispered.  Finally, when there was enough, he eased a digit into the slumbering hole and was greeted with an inviting, warm ass.  "guess some always stays inside doesnt it baby"  he whispered, fingering his seed from earlier in the boy.  a grin slowly appeared on Jakes face as he came to the realization that he could probably work at least the head back inside Lucas and he would never know he was there.  Seth was right.  slowly rolling toward the boy he positioned his greasy prick and  gently aligned it with the boys body.  "its just me again baby, let me back inside."  he whispered, gently pushing his cockhead into the boys welcoming hole as it seemed to respond happily to his request.  Once Jake had half of his poz cock buried in the pretty latin boy, He returned himself to the next matter at hand.  moving around might wake him, so there wouldnt be much room for thrusting. he was gently working a few inches of his cock back and forth into the boys body as it dawned upon him. Lucas might not want to fuck, but Jake could make his body do it for him.  a nice big cum from the boys uncut cock would milk his prick dry, just like it had before.  jake gently reached around the boys waist and slipped the band of his underwear down a little further, exposing the boys dribbling cock.  "there we go, lets have a nice little cum lucas." jake whispered, stoking the boys gooey foreskin up and down his cock as he continued fucking.  Lucas was powerless to fight back as jake slowly worked him to the orgasm he wanted.  "such a good boy lucas.  why cant you understand.  this is the way fucking is meant to be."  Jake thought as lucas relaxed to take more of him inside.  Jake reached down to check the boys balls.  they were tight.  "almost time baby.  im about to make your pussy thirsty for a nice big sip of jake juice" he whispered.  Jake sped up his fisting until he was rewarded with a few small squirts of the boys jizz in his hand, and a powerful tug from the boys wet hungry pussy.  pushing gently but fully into the dozing latinos raw hole, he panted softly, his poz cock delivering its toxic payload into the boy over and over, splashing him nice and full.  It had worked, Jake had forced the boys body to participate in a quiet, sensual rape.  by the time the grumpy prima donna awoke the next morning, his seed would be entirely absorbed inside him.  "night night" jake smiled, easing his cock out of the sloppy hole.  "sleep tight" he whispered, tugging the boys underwear back up and rolling back to his side of the bed to sleep.  "good job draining my balls tonight" he he sneered.

Jake bolted out of bed at 11 AM.  "FUCK!" he exclaimed.  he had completely forgotten how well he slept after dumping a load. "Lucas?!" he shouted, to no answer.  His phone, backpack, and shoes were gone.  "i guess work calls" he grumbled.  wandering to the fridge for a glass of orange juice he saw a sheet of paper taped to the door.  Lucas' words were a scathing indictment of Jake.  a rambling screed of excuses and seeming nonsense to the boy that culminated in a single sentence.  "im breaking up with you." 

Jake furiously wadded the paper into a ball and launched it across the room. "FUCK YOU!" he shrieked at the top of his lungs, his voice cracking in a callous rage.  pouring a glass of juice, he slumped onto the couch next to the crushed piece of paper.  Jake gulped the sugary orange liquid down, set the glass on the cheap Ikea coffee table and held up the wadded note.  he studied its curves and ridges despondently for a moment.  Lucas didnt understand him at all anymore.  So much had changed, so many new and wonderful things had happened, and just like that, Lucas walked out without so much as a care in the world.  Jake felt for the first time in a long time alone and adrift.  dropping the crumpled essay to the floor in futility, he placed his head in his hand.  "fuck you." he sobbed. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

Jake stood motionless in the tile shower as the warm water cascaded across his body.  stepping forward he placed his hands above his head, bracing his body against the satin grey tile as the water poured down his back, channeling naturally between his shoulders, to his hips, and along his taut milky cheeks as he stared down at his pendulous tool.  Lucas would never understand how beautiful and perfect he had become, how he could become.  maybe his strain would take, or maybe not, but Jake was sure this was a gift, a precious gift.  Being poz among men was...it was as if he were some demigod.  He could bless boys as he chose, convert the worthy few who invited his virulent hungry organ into their bodies and accepted his warm potent gift.  Jake ran his hand along the length of his member.  Poz meant his cock was home in only the finest, most exclusive bottoms.  The boys who only cared about the purest pleasure.  His exclusivity was confirmed gratefully by willing boys who buttered their holes with his precum and begged for his release, and denied to those who refused his generous pursuit of raw lust. 

Jakes head shot up as he heard his phone skittering across the marble kitchen countertop, vibrating with an incoming call.  Scrambling to open the shower door he scuffed his feet on the bathroom rug momentarily and took off like a wet nude flash down the hall.  "Lucas?!" he eagerly waited for the voice on the line to affirm his existence again if even for a moment.  "uhm, Jake?"  The boy searched his mind for what this timid voice was.  It certainly wasnt Lucas.  "Seth gave me your number.  its Clint!"  Jakes smile faded as he plodded back to the shower to fetch a towel.  He certainly remembered blowing more greasy loads of pod spunk than he could count into this boy, he just never expected to hear from him again for some reason.  His cock twitched at the thought of Clints insatiable cunt.  "Hows it goin buddy?"  Jake finished wiping himself down as he scooted the towel across puddles of water in the hall.  "I feel...i dont feel good today jake.  do you think it worked?"  Jake felt a swell of pride as he heard the boys hoarse cough over the phone.  "i think so baby."  Jakes cock was rock hard as he imagined the boys smooth body embracing his gift.  "I-if your not busy do you want to come over?"  Clint asked bashfully.  "of course i do baby ill be right there."  Jake was now openly fisting his cock in anticipation of a slick poz hole to start his day with. 

"hi"  Clint looked exhausted as he opened the door to his apartment dressed only in a pair of black briefs. his tired shoulders slumped as Jake embraced him.  "Its all over baby you did a great job.  Youre poz now"  he stroked clints hair as the boy kissed him on the cheek.  "i missed you Jake"  he mumbled, moving his hand down to his underwear and slipping them down to present his pale cheeks.  "i tried fingering my hole but it doesnt make me cum Jake"  The boy couldnt believe his eyes.  After all this, all clint could still think of was Jakes cock?  it throbbed eagerly as he undid the buttons on his jeans. "i know baby, your boypussy needs a big cock in it doesnt it?"  Clint nodded wearily as he spread his legs wider. "I made it slick already."  he spread his hole obscenely for the hungry raw top to expose his dripping hole.  "i mean, seth helped earlier. he brought lube"  Clint pointed to a tupperware dish on the countertop that was obviously full of anonymous loads.  "i never saw this kind before, but he put lots of it inside"  clint remarked absently as he dipped a finger into his hungry toxic cunt.  "this is the best kind of lube baby, but only poz holes get to use it.  its very special."  Jake scooped a gob of the seed into his fist and smeared it on his cock.   "please Jake i need it inside.  make me feel good."  Jake stepped to the boys eager hole and gripped his hips.  "put the nice big cock inside where it feels good clint"    The boy sighed as he nudged his ass back and swallowed Jakes tool halfway.  "oooooh fuck yes"  clint moaned, continuing to slide back on the mans thick leaking prick.  "god please jake fuck my hole"  the desperate boy begged.  "Jake began forcefully slamming his impossibly large cock into the smaller teens frame. this was what he was made for, charging up holes and shooting his load deep. 

• Like 21
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2