seths hole

mass1ve

Mr. Mass1ve, I’ve gotta say, man, I’m impressed with your work on this story.

(Oh, “Doctor Doug”’s fine, sure, but I’m thinking the AMA might want to review the man’s, er, Doctor Feelgood credentials. Did Dr. Doug even graduate with a medical degree?) 

But this story! You’ve done an excellent job of dividing the installments and advancing the story while still lathering us up with generous bouts of fucking. You know what we’re here for.

What surprised me most was the emotional heft of the Clint/Jake pairing. That balanced out the Mean & Nasty (M&N) sections, wherein Seth generally takes center stage.

I think of M&N as the signature through-line for most of the naughty stories here in The Breedin’ Zone. And I’m not complaining, really, just observing. (I’ll try writing a story myself; we’ll see if it turns all M&N, too.)

Anyway, I enjoy Seth’s off-the-cuff snark apropos of nothing at unexpected junctures I’m the chapters.

Another thing I appreciated: You’ve developed a breeding philosophy for these characters to buy into.

I’ll certainly be paying attention to your future postings, Mr. Mass1ve.

Edited by TheAficionado
Redundant wording, too many spaces between two words (drives me crazy).
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Jake stared hungrily into Clints eyes as he lifted the boy to his hips, driving him up and down his dripping meat as Clint moaned gently.  Clint was perfect.  petite, horny, and with a tight little butt that never said no to his fat fuck stick. He felt like he could fuck clint all day, and he would, but this was the boys first load after conversion and Jake aimed to make it special.  "lean back on the couch baby"  Jake gently pulled his slimy prick from the boys thirsty cunt.  "legs up clint, spread yourself wide open.  When you get fucked its always polite to show your hole.  let it gape"  Jake slowly jacked his cock as he watched the boy grip his cheeks and expose his oozing pink bud.  Just as it slowly began to close, Jake thrust his cock inside for a few strokes, keeping it nice and open.  "thats it clint keep it spread nice and wide.  your hole is so beautiful.  im almost there."  A few strokes more was all it took to surrender his hot white cum to the sloppy pink orifice. "watch baby"  Jake panted, while gently placing the glans of his poz cock at the edge of clints winking ring.  "there we go"  Jake moaned as he began to squirt directly into the boys guts,  the gentle sound of his cream pooling inside the teen was music to jakes ears as the boys ring winked hungrily and the last few jets of poz spunk dribbled into clints body.  "see how thirsty your pussy was?"  Jake reached toward the counter for Seths special lube, a small tupperware container filled to the brim with poz loads.  Jake gently dipped clints fingers into the cool slimy goo and returned them to his stiff little cock.  "stroke" Jake whispered as he began fingering and teasing Clints puffy ring again, rubbing his semihard cockhead against the boy to tease the occasional groan and watch the glistening lips hungrily nibble his tool.  "relax for me clint"  Jake cooed, and as if on command, his shimmering hole gave way oncemore.  Jake alternated between gaping the boy on the tip of his prick, and slowly pouring the viscous container of man cum into the boy.  "There we go.  nice and full." Jake remarked, as he tipped the last of the greasy loads into the boys hot hole he pressed himself fully into the teens bloated guts with a lewd slosh.  Clint was panting now as he grit his teeth.  "i want you to cum nice and hard clint"  Jake rocked his hips to and fro, mixing the goo inside the teen as clint nodded.  "Jake gently pushed against the boy and watched as clints eyes went wide, and a hot streak of newly minted poz cum splashed against his chest.  "there you go, cum on the nice big cock.  Get those loads nice and deep."  Jake gently smeared the boys cum along his chest and abs, slowly rubbing the boys stomach as his hole gripped and sucked over and over.  "one more, come on jake, give it to me"  Clint began rocking his hips against Jake, grunting and grinning.  Clint was greedily trying to steal another load from Jakes nuts.  "oh god baby its yours"  Jake groaned as he thrust hard into the bucking teen and delivered another hot load. 

• Like 17
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...

Amazing!  I loved every bit of this story!  I would love to find a few poz fuck buddies and even have an open relationship with a poz stud!  No reason to be greedy keeping their poz cum only to myself. 

• 5 months later...

Jake spend the next few days luxuriating with clints body.  Every inch of the boy seemed built to please a man, from his lush cocksucking lips to his firm tight ass.  Jake took pleasure in teaching him how to service a man, but couldnt help but wonder if he had learned a few tricks from Seth.  Clint seemed to gravitate toward worshipping Jakes heavy balls. the boy couldnt seem to resist licking and sucking them for what seemed like hours on end.  Gradually Clint spent nearly a day learning to deep throat Jake, slowly inhaling the forbidden perfume of a small bottle of poppers as he gulped inch by inch, until finally his face was pressed firmly into Jakes groin.  By sunset, Jake was casually fucking his cock into the boys gurgling throat as he dangled off the end of his bed, a pool of fresh poz precum glistening on his belly.  Jake made sure to groan his encouragement as the warm seed in has balls made its way into Clints stomach.  as dawn broke, Jake would rise to find Clint greedily swabbing his poz cock against his hot little hole until Jake gave in and with a gentle push, entered the boys body once again.  Clint delighted in milking the poison cock cream from jake whenever the opportunity presented itself and by the afternoon, was practically a mess of seed drooling from his stretched cunt and smeared on his alabaster cheeks.

As Jake flipped through channels triyng to find something on TV the tintinnabulation of a hot shower finally began.  He had wondered if Clint would ever get one, or if he was turning into some sort of twink pig that lived off poz jizz and affection. As Jake settled into Oprah a cheerful rap came to the door, interrupting his thoughts of a cum glazed Clint and driving him to grudgingly tug on a pair of jeans.  Pulling open the door and squinting at the bright noon sun, he sighed.  It was Seth, and he looked infuriatingly chipper as always.

"somebody told me..."  Seth exclaimed, as he pushed his way past jake to launch his backpack onto the couch with a thump, "my handsome Jake has a new boyfriend!"  Jake rolled his eyes.  "Lucas dumped me."  he mumbled, as he settled back into the couch and resumed flipping through channels.  "well I say good for you.  You know, Clint just thinks the world of you and that thick poz horsecock..."  Seth tugged the snaps open on Jakes  jeans and oblivious to his protests, shoved his hands in and began fondling and stroking the boys tool like it was his own.  "there it is....And, jake, you cant tell me clint doesnt feel just perfect inside.  I mean look at him, those hips, that perfect little ass, he was meant to ride cock! your cock."  Seth alternated between throating and pumping as he worked Jake to full staff.  As quick as he started, Seth hopped up and slid his shorts down.  "come on man, I've already been dumped once today..."  Jake protested as Seths undeniable libido once again took control of the conversation.  "Thats why we're gonna be quiet as a mouse! nice and quick you know you missed me.  just the head?"  Seth nudged Jakes prick into place as he had done so many times before and watched jake sigh in resignation as Seths velvety hole worked its magic.  "more jake more.  You know how to do it....theres a boy, nice and deep in that poz pussy."  Seth delighted as Jakes hands went around his hips and ffirmly planted his oozing cock into the nymphs sucking hole.  jake moaned as Seth worked the cock inside him, perfectly stroking and milking him for the load he so greedily craved.  "sshhh, quiet as a mouse baby...."  Seth clasped his hand across Jakes mouth and rode the boy harder.   "thats right jake feels so good doesnt it?  cum in this poz pussy.  give it up..."  Seths encouraging whispers gave way to wide eyed panting as Jake grunted, pumping his load deep into seths body as the mischevous bottom just grinned from ear to ear.  "oh thats a big hot load of jake juice isnt it baby, i feel it inside....such a big yummy  poz load....."  Reluctantly Seth slid off the boys wilting tool, tugged on his shorts, and went rifling through his bag.  Jake collected himself momentarily as he tucked his slimy prick back into his jeans and laid his head back.  staring at the ceiling, Jake knew Seth was right.  For whatever his ex had going for him, nothing could compete with warm inviting poz boy butts.  Stretching the definition, he was sure he could get away with calling the past few days of pumping Clint full of man seed a "Date"

"ow damnit!"  Jake jerked as he felt the pinprick on his shoulder followed by Jakes firm grip as he administered the contents of the point.  "what is that...."  he asked in rising panic, assuming some incredible fantasy-land cocktail from mikey no doubt.  "relax horsecock, its Penicillin."  Jake cringed confused as Seth finished up.  "oh dang i should have asked first are you allergic?  anyway dont forget who gave you that special gift."  Seth gripped Jakes package, "I still have a few fun friends who want a ride on Jakes spicy sugar stick but youre just giving them the gift.  Youre not santa claus."  Seth gave jake a playful pat just as clint stepped out of the bathroom. "Chop Chop lollypop!  we gotta get a move on!"  Seth tugged Jake to his feet as he exchanged a confused glance at Clint.  "Jake and I are helping some friends move! dont wait up we'll hook up later on tomorrow dont worry about it amigo!" seth chirped abruptlky as he ushered Jake to the car. 

• Like 7
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

As the lines on the road whizzed by Jake flipped through missed messages on his phone, occasionally checking the maps to guess at where they may be headed but resigned himself to watching the little marker wander the display as it seemed only Seth knew exactly where the main even was.  "so how was your....weekend?" Jake asked quizzically.  the days seemed to run together.  All he remebered for certain was the near constant sex he was having.  "educational!"  Seth chimed in his usual sing-song as he proceeded to detail an evening with an eighteen year old gas station attendant.  "He mostly stopped off to buy some weed, but you know how these things go.  a little mix up with ms tina and before you know it youre prepping a virgin to take its first raw cock."  seth flashed a phone picture of the crown of his cockhead nestled tightly inside a hairless hole.  "he really, really wanted a condom but see this parts the key.  once that warm tasty mushrooms inside most boys wouldnt dream of saying no.  not too much or theyll fill up and start thinking about it, and not too little or they wont ge the hint... just enough to part the lips and give them a little stretch."  Jakes inches began swelling as he listened intently.  "and ya cant be too rough, remember that.  lots of lube and just give it time, their body knows to take the cock inside even if they dont want to.  Once i was in his guts i planted 3 loads without telling him at all...just kept stroking and never said a word.  The lube is good but its nothing compared to some nice warm poz spunk...thats stuff just sends them to the moon ya know?  loosens them right up and makes them irresistably luscious to fuck...Oh hey were here!"  Seth realized he was fondling his straining cock through his jeans as he looked up to see a secluded contemporary home at the end of a long drive.

"You read my mind!" seth smiled, as he yanked the snaps on Jakes jeans open to expose his rock hard cock.  "be a good boy and sit nice and still for me..."  Seth dug through his backpack and produced a small baggie of clear white powder.  tapping gently, he dumped a generous portion up the length of the boys prick in a neat line and quickly snorted it.  Satisfied, he tucked Jake back into his pants and ushered him out of the car toward the door.  No sooner had he reached for the gilded doorbell when the knob turned and in the archway stood a towering ebony specimen with piercing blue eyes in a pair of running shorts. "Daddy Dione!!"   Seth practically screamed as he lept into the mans open arms.  "my pretty boy seth."  The large man seemed to dwarf Seths frame as he tussled his hair and groped his ass.  "and who is our guest?"  Jake did his best to smile in the mans formidable presence.  "Daddy this is Jake.  hes here to help with the party favors.  I promise hes a good helper, i showed him how to do it myself."   Jakes expression became confused as Seths eagerness gave way to a hearty chuckle from Dione.  "Why dont you go to the pool and play with the boys.  Daddy and Jake need to get to know eachother. 

"bourbon?"  the towering adonis kindly gestured to the granite bartop.  "sure."  Jake nodded, as the mans capacious grip seemed to swalllow the bottle entirely.  "i hope you dont mind Jake.  the boys certainly enjoy their party favours, but my taste has always been a little more urbane i suppose."  Dione carefully drew a cigar from the adjacent humidor and set it alight.  "I believe all the guests are accounted for but you still seem confused.  Jake is it?"  He nodded, "Jake I hold these parties every few months to convert some of the loveliest neg boys I --well, Seth, can find."  Jake seemed in disagreement.  "do they..."  he asked, uncertain of his footing as the question seemed to stick to the roof of his mouth.  "No Jake.  none of these boys knows tonight is their last night.  It wouldnt matter if they did anyhow.  Have a seat."  Jake Followed Dione to the acacia adirondacs as the heady purfume of dominican tobacco and bourbon seemed to enrobe the two.  "you know, Seth was once one of them..."  Dione gestured lightly to the playful pool of a half dozen young men.  "I freed him.  Gave him what he never knew he needed.  He was hesitant at first, but by dawn he danced like a vile little figurine up and down the length of my cock.  I pumped every last drop into him and made him into perfection."  Jake was speechless.  "Exciting isnt it?  You see Jake, poz is their natural state.  These bottoms, the boys, to truly become something remarkably pure and beautiful, they must convert."  Jake mulled the idea over for a moment in his head.  "tell me Jake, Seths shown it to you hasnt he?  the unbridled greed and hunger of a poz bottom?  The fuck is...ferocious for them.  they crave a mans hot seed over and over without any remorse, as they all should.  keeping them neg is a heartless act, and you're here tonight I hope to help gift these beautiful young men."  just as jake began to argue in protest to his enchanting host, Seth appeared again.

"please may I daddy?"  jake had never seen Seth so politely behaved.  He watched as with a smile and a gentle nod, Seth stripped off his clothes and slid Diones massive shaft from his speedos, pumping it and caressing it as he stepped into place.  Straddling the head of the mans prick, he slowly eased down in a repeated succession of increasingly gutteral groans, filling himself completely with the unprotecteed tool.  "The boys are almost ready daddy."  he whispered as Dione ashed his cigar and sighed.  "then the first load is just for you baby..."  Seth watched mesmerized as true to his word, Diones plump balls drew close and he began to release his toxic seed into the power bottoms endlessly luscious hole. When he was sure Dione was sated, Seth drew the shaft from his boy pussy and licked it clean.  "Part of the tradition Jake.  Before we begin, Seth always gets the first load.  its only polite."  Dione stood, removed his speedo and began walking toward the poolside.  there was a deafening pause as Jake waited for some interaction from Seth, staring into his bottomless gaze. "you need to help them Jake."   he stood motionless as Seth slowly unbuttoned his pants and slid them down.  "its what your poz cock was made for.  put your gift inside them."  Seth quickly glanced over his shoulder  as he licked his lips at the sight of Jakes swelling cock.  no sooner had his warm breath reached the pulsing organ than Dione raised his voice without so much as turning around.  "What did i tell you boy?"  Seth practically lept to his feet as he backed away in apology.  "daddy says you are off limits until tomorrow."  As dione patiently laid out lube and poppers he smiled and remarked,

"If Jake would like satisfaction tonight he will find it deep at the bottom of a pretty pink hole as that sublime poz cream of his pours of of his balls."

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1