1. The unseen man pulled his cock back through the glory hole and I licked my lips, swallowing the rest of his load. I sat back on my heels and looked at the now vacant hole in front of me and for a brief moment wondered how I had come to this moment. Completely naked, my head shaved, cum leaking from my hole and covering my face, my cock dripping precum but completely forgotten, and locked in this booth in the back of this bathhouse.

I heard a rustle behind me and saw a fat dark cock slide through the second hole in this booth. My instructions had become second nature at this point and I got up, bent over and slide the cock into my well fucked hole. Once my as was pressed firmly against the wall, the man on the other side began to pound me. I groaned and smiled.

At thirty years old I had thought that I knew myself pretty well. Through some experimentation in my twenties I had decided I was vers, not overly kinky, and overall was pretty good about condom usage. So, I how did I end up locked in a glory hole booth in a bathhouse? Good question.

Sir, well at the time Mike, had been the one to change all that. As soon as I met him in the bar I knew there was something different going on. He had a power over me that I couldn’t explain, and I just sort of gave in.

I hadn’t gone to the bar that night with any sort of expectations. It had been a long day I thought I would pop in, have a drink or two, toss some coin at a drag performer friend of mine, and head home.

As I was buying my second drink Sir, as he is now known to me, brushed against me at the bar. I was in awe. At just above six feet tall he loomed over me a little, his broad chest blocking out the rest of the room. His face was strong and square. He had short cropped dark hair, and eyes that somehow just drew me in. He smiled a broad toothy smile, and introduced himself. I practically melted.

He offered to buy me a drink and made small talk as he got closer and closer to me. I smiled and felt my cock stir as he brushed against me. Soon, he leaned down and kissed me hard on the mouth. I melted into him, his big hands grabbed at my back and pulled me close.

Within twenty minutes of meeting him we were leaving the bar and walking to his place a couple of blocks away.

As soon as the door closed something in his demeanor changed. He became more assertive, and I became more aroused.

“Strip,” he said. There in his living room with the blinds still open I pulled my shirt off over my head and kicked off my shoes. I stepped out of my jeans and hesitated for a moment before pushing down my briefs. My cock was hard as a rock and stood straight out from my dark brown bush, its full six and a half inches exposed.

Sir smiled at me. “Good boy,” he said. I’d never been called boy before. It made something in me flutter and my cock twitch. He unbuttoned his own shirt revealing his strong chest, and a thick pelt of hair. His stomach was hard and flat, not an over tone gym body, the strong body of a man. Then he took of his shoes and undid his belt. Before he took his pants off though he said “On your knees boy.” I practically fell to my knees. With another broad toothy smile he undid his pants and slipped them off. He now stood in front of me in nothing but a straining jockstrap. My mouth watered.

“Come over here boy,” he said, and I crawled over so that I was kneeling right in front of him. I could smell his sent, my cock throbbed. “Now you’re gonna get my cock wet and then I’m going to fuck your cute little ass. Understood?”

I nodded vigorously.

“When I ask you a question like that boy you will answer ‘Yes, Sir’ is that clear?”

“Yes, Sir,” I stammered. This wasn’t something I was into I thought, but then why was my stomach doing back flips and my cock leaking like mad.

“Good. Now lets try that again. You’re going to get my cock wet and then I’m going to fuck your ass, is that understood?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Very good.” With that he pulled out his cock and I gasped. I had guessed it would be big from the bulge in front of me but I had still not been prepared.

His cock was the thickest I had ever seen. Only about an inch longer than mine it had to be as thick as a soda can the whole way down. His pubes were dense and connected into the thick mat of hair that ran up his stomach. I swallowed hard.

“Open your mouth boy.”

I did as I was told and he pressed the broad flat mushroom head into my mouth slowly. I’ve always loved sucking cock and instinct took over. I swallowed as much as I could, slathering all over his cock. He groaned appreciably and his hands came to rest on the back of my head, pulling me closer. Somehow I knew that I had to get his cock as wet as I could, his sudden shift in demeanor told me that he wasn’t going to be providing any lube when he fucked me.

I choked myself, getting spit all down the shaft of his cock and all over the head. My face was slick with spit, and it dripped down my chin. Occasionally he would force the whole length of his dick into my mouth so that his head hit the back of my throat. He was forceful, but always careful with me at the same time. I felt safe with him. I felt like even if he used me rough I would be ok.

After what felt like a blissful eternity he pulled out of my mouth and head me by the shoulders. I looked up into his face, and saw that same toothy grin.

“You ready to get fucked now boy?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good, now get your ass on the bed.” He shoved me towards an open door to the right, and I darted onto the bed. Without being told I got up on all fours presenting my ass towards the door. I heard Sir chuckle as he walked in behind me, “Good boy.”

I felt his hands on my ass and braised myself for his cock to start pressing on my hole dry but instead I felt his tongue lap at my hole. It darted about, flicking over my ass, slowly working inside me. I groaned, as I felt my hole opening steadily. I was no stranger to getting fucked and it didn’t take too much to get me ready, but Sir was taking his time. He savored my ass, getting it slick with his spit.

Once Sir was satisfied that I was properly wet, he straightened up and started to rub his cock on my hole. I leant forward, and put my face into the mattress. After dropping a big glob of spit onto my hole he started to push in. His head was so wide and blunt that my hole resisted for a long moment before finally giving way. I gasped as the first inch of his cock slid into me.

He held his cock there for a minute, dropped another glob of spit onto his shaft and pushed in again. Little by little he opened me to his massive girth, and I just became a whimpering puddle.

He fucked me slowly at first, adding more spit and building up speed till there was a steady wet slap filling the room. I groaned with every stroke. It felt so good. I could feel my hole loosening around him. I began to slam my hips back against him drawing his cock into me deeper.

After ten minutes or so he pulled out of my hole, and in one motion knocked me over so that I was now on my back with my legs in the air. He repositioned himself and sank back into my hole. I groaned and tossed my head back.

He was hammering me relentlessly and I felt my entire body giving way. My muscles all went slack and I was just putty in his hands.

“I’m gonna breed this cunt, boy,” he said, sweat shinning on his body.

“Please, Sir! Breed my hole!”

“Good boy. Take Sir’s load.” He slammed deep inside me, stretching my hole as wide as it would go, as he spasmed deep inside me. He shook a little as he came, and the big toothy grin came back.

He stayed inside me, his cock not getting any softer, but finally he was still.

“Here’s the deal boy, you have a choice now.” He flexed his cock in me, “You can tell me you’re done for the night, and leave now; but know that if you do that you will never see me again,” another flex of his cock, “or, you can stay here. Just know that saying means your committing to taking my cock all night whenever I want your hole,” another flex, “So which will it be.”

I didn’t even have to think, “Please, Sir, fuck me again!”

“Good boy, you may just turn out to be a fun new pig.”

• Like 30
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 4

He started to fuck me again this time harder and faster. He drove his cock into me over and over, my ass felt sticky and his thrusts started to be accompanied by a wet squelching sound. My whimpers, turned to moans and cries. My hole felt loose and expansive around his thick cock. When he finally added a second load I was laying completely flat on the bed my ass stuck in the air as Sir pressed down on top of me. I felt his sweat drip on my back before he pulled out.

“Now get on top of me boy.”

He lay down next to me on the bed and I leapt on top of him. My hole was so wet with spunk now I didn’t need any spit to slide down his cock. I bottomed out and started to ride him. I moaned as his cock pressed into my prostate making more and more precum leak onto Sir’s furry stomach.

With one hand on my hips, he guided my strokes and pulled me forward for a kiss. His tongue invaded my mouth, making it hard to breath. I panted with the exertion. All the while his cock slid in and out of my slick hole transforming me into his toy.

This load took longer to milk from his cock, but at long last he slammed his hips upward against my ass and his cock throbbed as he unloaded in me again. I lay on top of him, covered in sweat, for a long minute, his cock still lodged in my hole. Then he pushed me off, hauled me off the bed and pressed me against the wall. There he fucked me again.

After his fourth load was pumped into my guts I was exhausted and fell forward onto the bed. My chest heaving, covered in sweat, but my legs still spread wide for Sir.

“Fuck boy, you’ve done much better than I expected. Are you enjoying yourself?”

“Yes Sir!” I panted looking over my shoulder at his sweat slick body. His cock, now slightly soft, still stuck out proudly in front of him.

“Good so am I. In fact, I think I’m going to keep you.”

“Keep me Sir?”

“I’m going to train you boy, and make you mine. I haven’t broken in a new pig in a while, it’ll be fun to watch your mind break.”

I didn’t really know what to say. I’m not sure I understood exactly what he was offering at the time. I just knew that I needed that cock in my life.

“I’m done with your cunt for the night boy, I have work in the morning, but I’m going to give you a choice. An opportunity to show me that I’m right about you. Tomorrow night you will be back here at 8pm sharp and I am going to fuck you again. Now if you turn up tight, and unused I’ll know that you aren’t the cumslut I thought you were and I’ll keep you as a good random trick to call. But, if you’re a good boy and spend the day proving to me what a slut you are then I’ll start you on the next part of your training.”

“How do I prove I’m a slut Sir?”

“By collecting loads boy. I want to slide my cock into a cum filled cunt tomorrow night, and while I’m fucking you I want you to show me videos of all the men who bred you.”

“Yes, Sir!” My cock throbbed. I’d done some slutty things before but nothing like what he was suggesting. Yet, the idea turned me on so much.

“Good, now get the fuck out. I’ll see you tomorrow at 8.”

• Like 14
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

Around eleven I woke up again with my cock throbbing. I’d never had morning wood that bad before. I realized that I hadn’t gotten off at all during my time with Sir. I thought about jerking off but somehow didn’t really want to. I knew that that wasn’t going to solve the hunger I was feeling.

Before showering or even getting out of bed I was on the hook-up apps seeing who was around. I cast a wide net, woofing and messaging anyone who was remotely attractive and listed as a vers or top. While I was scrolling through Grindr a few messages stated to come in on Scruff.

The first message was from a 22-year-old from around the neighborhood that I’d tried to hook up with before but we’d never really gotten off the ground. I thought he was cute but had only ever seen his profile pics before, but today he messaged “horny as fuck and looking to fuck,” and unlocked his picks. The first couple showed a nice trim body, and then much to my surprise a thick uncut cock nestled in a close-cut crop of pubes. 

Next was a message from a guy that I’d woofed at who was also close by. He was older and looked more like a daddy type with a bit of a gut and a stubbly face. His profile listed him as a top, and he said he loved to pound a boy’s hole, so I thought he seemed promising. His message though was just a perfunctory “Hi, thanks for the woof sexy.”

Third was a hot jock from a little further away that I’d messaged saying I was horny. He responded with “Me too,” and a photo of a long heavily veined cock.

The last one was from an occasional fuck buddy that I had message asking if he was around today. “Not till this afternoon,” was his response.

I thought for a moment, then got up, took a picture of my ass in the mirror, complete with some dried cum from Sir the night before and sent it to all four guys with the message, “I’ll be taking loads all day let me know if you want to come by.”

Emboldened by what I had done I started sending that as my greeting to a few guys. Then I logged onto Grindr and did the same thing.

The first to respond was from my fuck buddy, “Fuck that’s hot, I never knew you were such a pig. I’ll let you know when I’m done with work, probably around 6.” My hole twitched as I told him to text me when he was on his way and included my number just in case he didn’t have it.

A few minutes later I got a message from the hot jock. He said he was free right now if I wanted it. I send him my address and my phone number, my heart pounding. His response came almost instantly, “Be there in thirty.” My heart was thudding even harder, and big drop of precum leaked from my cock.

While I was waiting I kept hunting, I started looking for other hook up sites online, eventually finding BBRT and making a profile. I used the picture I’d just taken of my used hole. Set my profile to bottom, and loads yes please; and start messaging guys.  

While I was switching between all the sights the twink messaged me, “I’m free now, can I come breed you.”

“I’ve got a guy on his way now, how about in say an hour?” I sent him my number and address.

“Fuck yes, I’ll be there in an hour,” he replied.

I already had three guys set up and it wasn’t even noon. I felt like a slut and I hadn’t done anything yet.

A few more minutes of messaging, and a hot bear from not too far away messaged me. I told him I had two guys lined up and that he should come over after. I sent him my number and address as well. I had almost lost track of time when my buzzer went off, and I got a text from the jock saying “here.”

My cock dripping precum, I buzzed him in. I didn’t bother getting dressed. I wanted him to know I was a slut. He knocked on my door and I opened it completely nude. He was dressed in a tight tank top, and a pair of basketball shorts that were tenting out slightly. He had a duffle bag slung over his shoulder and smelled slightly of sweat.

“I just came from the gym,” he said by way of explanation as he closed the door, “I always get fucking horny after a workout. How many loads have you taken today?”

“Well, four last night, but you’re my first today.”

“That’s fucking hot,” he dropped the duffel, and kicked his shoes into the corner. Then without another word he stripped off his clothes down to a sweaty looking jock and shoved me towards his crotch. I needed no instructions, I pulled his cock out his steadily hardening dick. The picture he sent turned out to be very accurate as I sucked him hard I felt the veins start to stand out against the long shaft. He wasn’t extraordinarily thick, but his dick would get deep.

With his balls in my hand I swallowed him as deep as I could, pushing myself till my nose was nestled in his ripe pubes. I licked the salty sweat from his shaft and swallowed, savoring the taste. He groaned and put his hands on the back of his head exposing his furry pits and letting the smell of his workout fill the room. I was in ecstasy, his sent was intoxicating and made me even hungrier for his load.

That was the first time I really realized what the hunger I was feeling was, I needed this man’s load. Not just because Sir had told me he wanted me to collect loads but because I wanted them. I wanted to be a slut. Sir had known something about me that I hadn’t. This maybe to please him but it was also exactly what I was supposed to be doing with my life.

I sucked the jock all the harder till he groaned deeply and pulled his cock from my mouth. “Fuck you keep going like that and I’ll end up blowing down your throat instead of in that cunt. Get on your back.”

So, I did, right there on the Livingroom floor. I laid down with my legs in the air, presenting my hole to a man who’s name I didn’t even know. I heard my phone buzz, and the jock dropped a big glob of spit on my hole. There would be no eating me out till I was nice and loose like Sir, he was just going to slide deep inside of me. I took a deep breath as he squatted down and pressed his cock head against my hole.

The pounding that Sir had given me the night before had left me a little tender, but it had also left me a little loose. As I breathed out slowly the jocks cock just slipped right inside of me deeper and deeper. In one long stroke he bottomed out and I felt his low hanging balls rest against me. I groaned and he smiled.

“Fuck your pussy feels good. After that nice blow job I’m going to shoot a huge load in you.”

“Will you,” I paused remembering Sir’s request for videos, “will you, um, take a video of you fucking me?”

“Sure pig.” I opened the video on my phone and handed it to him. He lined up the shot and started to fuck me.

There was no ramping up with him, he just started pounding my hole. I grunted as he drew the full length of his cock from me and then slammed it back in again, over and over. He started to sweat again, it glistened on his well-defined chest and in the thick hair that covered his arms. This was a brutal fucking, one that was intended for his pleasure and not mine.

I must have been screaming after the first five minutes but I’m really not sure. I know I was covered in a sweat myself, I had thrown my hands above my head as he hammered me into the floor. He held onto my ankles making it almost impossible for me to move or change the position again.

Suddenly without warning he slammed completely into me and held his cock there while it throbbed. “Take my load pig,” he growled as he unloaded in me.

I let out a long breath as he pulled out of me. My hole felt wet and slick.

“Thank you,” I said.

“You’re welcome, I’ll hit you up again sometime,” he said getting dressed.

I heard my phone buzz again and picked it up off the floor where the jock had dropped it when he was done filming. I had several messages on the apps and two texts. Both were from the twink. The first one read, “heading to your place now,” and the second said, “just got off the train be there in a few.”

I quickly texted back, “Perfect the last guy just finished.”

“Your next trick?” the jock asked?

“Um, yeah actually,” I said a little sheepishly.

“Fucking hot, how soon will he be here?”

“Like two minutes.”

He laughed, “Have fun.” Then he was gone.

His footsteps had barely vanished down the hall when the buzzer went off. I buzzed the twink in knowing full well they were about to pass each other in the hall.  

Just as before I opened the door completely naked when the knock came, and in stepped the twink.

“That guy I just passed dump a load in you?”

“He sure as fuck did.”

“Good then I won’t need any lube. Bend over the couch.”

I hadn’t expected him to be dominant, he was so youthful looking and slight, but he pushed me towards the couch and I got on all fours bent over the back.

“Look at that wet fucking pussy.”

He stripped quickly showing he was already hard. He spat on his cock, pulled the foreskin back and shoved it in my hole. He’d been in my apartment for less than five minutes, I didn’t know his name either, and he was balls deep inside of me. Sir was right. I was a slut.

The twink’s dick was much thicker than the last guy but not as thick as Sir so my hole opened quickly for him. Using the jocks load as lube he started to fuck me slowly. Moaning and complimenting my ass as he started to build up in intensity. For being young he knew how to fuck, his cock head slammed against my prostate every time making me leak.

I suddenly remembered that I needed a video of him too, and grabbed my phone from where it lay next to me. “I want to see you fucking me, take a video on my phone,” I said as I handed it to him.

“Fucking pig,” he said as he started to film without stopping. “Damn your phone is blowing up, lots of Scruff notifications. Oh, and a few unknown numbers. ‘I’m free now, when can I breed your hole,’” he was reading my texts. Holy shit I thought, what was I doing. The twink stopped fucking me and I looked back at him to see he was typing away on my phone. He smiled wickedly, “Don’t worry. I’m just helping you out.” With that he tossed the phone back onto the couch and started to fuck me harder than before.

I slammed my ass back against his skinny body willing his dick to go deeper inside me. Slowly his breathing started to get more ragged and I felt his body tense behind me. He grunted and said “Fuck, I’m cu…” as he started to seed my hole. I sighed with satisfaction as I felt him drain his balls in me.

For a long moment he stood there, hands still on my hips catching his breath. After a few minutes he slowly slid his cock out of my now very wet hole and slapped my ass cheek.

“Have fun today pig,” he winked as he got dressed, “I have no idea who I invited over.”

That’s what he had been doing on my phone! Before I could say anything else, he was gone.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 4

“Be there in ten,” the text was from an unknown number and I had no idea who it was. While he was messing with my phone the twink had invited someone over. Maybe it was the bear I had given my address too? The uncertainty fed my hunger. 

A text from different unknown number came in, “Fuck that video of you taking that twinks cock is so hot. You want another load?” So, the twink had not only told guys they could come over he had sent them a video of him fucking me. I thought for a minute and then responded yes to this unknown person. 

I started going through Scruff and Grindr to see who the twink had talked to. It seemed he had given my number to almost a dozen guys and sent the video of his raw cock in my hole to several others. I felt used and expose, I loved it. 

Steadily guys responded. Some were apparently grossed out by the idea of using a cum filled whore, others were turned on by it. Guys unlocked their pics for me, but I barely glanced at them. Anyone who said they were interested I sent my number to. 

The buzzer went off, and I let whoever the twink had invited over in. I considered for a moment putting some shorts on before he got to the door but decided that it was pointless. He’d already seen me taking the last guys cock raw, and knew what he was coming over for. The mystery man knocked on the door and I opened it fully nude. 

It was not the bear I had been talking to, in fact I had no idea who the guy was. He was in probably his mid-twenties, right around six feet tall, and very thin. He had a cute slightly stubbly face, and floppy hair. He growled and pushed his way into the apartment. 

“My friend Alex told me that there was a horny cum dump here and I should come breed you. Hope it’s alright I came over unannounced.”

“Um, yeah, you didn’t text me?”

“No,” he laughed a little nervously, “Alex just gave me the address and I live just around the corner. Is that a problem.”

“No,” I said, “its just, I think your friend Alex invited some others over too, and… well… someone said they would be here in just a few minutes.”

“Fuck yes,” the new guy said, “We can breed you together. I’m sure he won’t mind. Why don’t you start sucking my cock and I’ll let him in when he gets here.”

“Fuck, ok! Oh, I need you to take a video while you fuck me.”

“Need?”

“Well this guy, my… my Sir wants to see all the cocks I take today.” I could feel my cheeks flush as I spoke. 

“Damn, alright pig.” He winked at me and took his t-shirt off and pulled off his shoes. He dropped his shorts and underwear together and tossed all his clothes to the side. His ass was skinny but super hairy. My cock twitched looking at it. When he turned around my jaw almost hit the floor. I had thought his friend was hung but this boy put him to shame. Thich and already starting to stand out from his dense pubes this twink was packing a fucking tall boy. 

He leaned back against my door and guided my head towards his cock. I didn’t need much encouragement. I opened my mouth and swallowed his quickly stiffening cock. Just as I found my rhythm, and his balls had started slapping my chin the buzzer went off again. I made to pull off of his dick but he held my head in place with one hand and buzzed the guy in with the other. I kept gagging on his dick even as I heard footsteps coming down the hallway. The guy moved up a little so that he could open the door just as the knock came. 

Still on my knees with a cock in my mouth, I watched as the guy opened the door and let in the stranger. This was the bear I had been expecting.

“Fuck, when you sent the video of you taking that cock I didn’t expect to find you with one still in your mouth pig. You breed him, yet kid?”

“Nope just got here myself. The pig told me he was expecting someone else but I decided to stay and enjoy myself.”

“Hey, the more the merrier.” They laughed as the twink pushed his cock all the way down my throat. 

I couldn’t see what the bear was doing but I assumed taking off his clothes. Then suddenly the twink pushed me off his dick, and said “get him hard.”

I turned around to see the bear naked in front of me pulling on his semi erect cock. He was stocky with a little bit of a belly and covered in hair, literally the perfect definition of a bear. His chest hair swirled up towards his beard and connected at the base of his neck in a thick tuft that somehow made me weak. 

I crawled over to him and started sucking on his cock, feeling it swell till it was stretching my jaw. He was impossibly thick. At the same time the twink came up behind me, and pulled me onto all fours. I felt him spit on my hole and then slide into my slick guts. I moaned around the fat cock I was sucking and relaxed into the deep fucking he was giving me. 

“Oh fuck, this cunt is full of cum,” the twink said as he plowed into me. Each thrust of his cock forced more of the bears fat cock into my mouth making me almost choke each time. Some part of my brain was shocked at what I was doing, but mostly I was thrilled with myself, and that shocked me even more. 

“I need a turn in that cunt,” said the bear, pulling his dick out of my mouth, “switch with me.”

“Where’s your phone pig. I’ll record him fucking you.”

“Oh, the pig likes to be recorded does he?”

“His Sir say he has to get video of every cock he takes.”

They were talking about me like I wasn’t even there… and I liked it. I was nothing but a toy to them. 

I handed the twink my phone from where it lay on the floor as the bear lined up his fat cock behind me. 

“Make sure you get his face as I slide in, even with all this cum my cocks going to stretch him out.”

The twink nodded that he was filming, and clearly had the camera aimed straight at my face. Then I felt the wide blunt head of the bear’s cock on my hole. He had been right, even with all the raw dick I had taken and the massive amounts of cum inside me his cock still was going to stretch me. There was a long moment of him pressing his cock against my hole before I took a deep breath and let it out slowly, relaxing so that his cock slid inside of me. I felt my eyes bug out, and my mouth hung open as I bloomed open for him. The bear grunted as he pressed the full length of his cock inside me.

I was sweating and moaning, but also wiggling my butt against the bears furry hips. He started to fuck me slowly and the twink stepped forward so his cock was right in front of my face again. I swallowed him, tasting cum and ass juice on his dick. He continued to record as he fucked my face and the bear railed my hole. 

There was nowhere for me to go, and nothing for me to do. I was just a set of holes for them to use. I loved it, I loved my new role as cum dump. I was so thankful to Sir for starting me on this path, and I couldn’t wait to see him later that night to tell him so. 

The bear clearly wasn’t going to last long. He seemed intent on destroying me quickly and depositing his load. He bashed against my hole, grunting and dripping sweat, till suddenly with a low growl he slammed inside and held his cock in me while he unloaded. He let out a long sigh of relief as his balls drained deep inside of me. I squeezed my hole around his cock, milking the load out of him. 

“Fuck boy, I hope you enjoy that too day load.” He pulled out and slapped my ass. “Clean my dick off so I can go back to work.”

I let the twink’s cock fall from my mouth and spun around to clean the cum from the bear’s dick. It slowly went soft in my mouth as I licked him clean, when he was satisfied he smacked his mostly soft cock on my cheek and got dressed and left.  

The twink in the meantime has slammed back in my freshly bred hole and started hammering away. He twisted his fingers into my hair and pulled my head back keeping me in place as he ravaged my ass. I was screaming and groaning, begging him to breed my ass. Despite his pace he took a long time to finally build up to a nut. My knees were sore and my neck ached from being pulled back, by the time I heard him grunting and felt a shift in his pace. He finally started to buck wildly in and out of my hole as he groaned “I’m cumming, I’m breeding your cunt.”

For a long moment afterwards he held his cock inside of me, his body shaking. The slowly he pulled out. 

“Here’s your phone pig,” he handed me my phone back. “I added my number and sent myself a text so I can get in touch when I need to dump another load.”

Then he left, and I was alone, naked and leaking cum in my living room. 

• Like 16
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

I continued like that for hours. I invited just about anyone who showed interest in me over and without ever asking their name took their loads. By the time my fuck buddy texted me at quarter to six I had a total of eleven load in me and was laying sprawled out on my bed, ass up, exhausted. 

“Need another load? I just got done with work.” 

“Yes, come over.” I responded. I was exhausted and my hole was tired, but I knew that in two hours when I saw Sir, he would be happy to find a fresh load in me. 

“Be there in 15,” he responded. 

I lay on my bed adding a few guys from the day to my favorites lists, I just knew that after experiencing a day like I just had that this wouldn’t be the last time. Then I started watching the videos guys had taken. I was fascinated watching as my hole steadily gave up over the course of the day. In the first video my hole is tight and pink, clinging to the sides of the tops thick cock as he fucks me; but in the last video my hole is slack and red, swollen lips opening easily around the guys cock as cum coats his dick. 

The buzz came at my door, and after buzzing my fuck buddy up, I decided to unlock the door and go get back on the bed. Ass in the air facing the door, I texted him saying “Door’s open.”

“Oh fuck, your pussy’s wrecked,” he said as soon as the door closed behind him. I heard my fuck buddy stripping off his clothes but never looked behind me. “You’ve been a real slut today. How did I not know you were this big of a pig?”

“Honestly, I wasn’t until today.”

“What changed?” His hands were now on my ass cheeks and I felt his stubbly chin brush against my battered ass cheeks before his tongue flicked across my open hole. 

I moaned as his tongue lapped at my cum filled pussy. “I met this guy last night,” I told him breathlessly, “He, I don’t know, I just wanted to make him happy. To be his. He told me to come back to his place tonight and to be filled with cum and to make every guy who fucked me take a video so he could watch them while he fucked me.”

“And did you,” he said before diving back into my hole. His tongue voraciously dug in my hole savoring the mixture of loads inside of me. 

“Yes. I’ve got nine loads in me right now.”

“All from different guys?”

“Yes.”

“Fuck yes. I’m going to plant mine deep inside you and send you to your Master leaking.”

My Master, I hadn’t thought of Sir like that yet but it seemed to be true. 

“You ready for this dick, pig?”

“Yes.” 

“Good.” He shifted around behind me, spat on my hole and then slammed the full length of his cock inside of me. I grunted. He was by no means the biggest cock I’d had that day, but he was thick and knew how to pound a hole. Normally he worked his way up to slamming the full length of his cock in and out of me, but today he started right off the bat. I was so loose my hole just opened for him. “Give me your phone,” he grunted, “your Sir’s gonna want to see your loose pussy around my cock.”

I handed him my phone, and without changing pace he kept recording. It felt like he was fucking me for ages, never slowing down. Normally he only fucked like that for a little while, but my cum filled hole clearly had him extra horny. He grunted and bucked forcing me into the mattress with each thrust. I was back to begin a whimpering mess, devolving into nothing more than a hole. 

I would have sworn he had been pounding me for hours when he finally roared, “I’m gonna fucking breed your cunt,” but I’m sure it really was only twenty minutes or so. I had blissed out, and completely given myself over to being his hole. 

“Breed my cunt,” I slurred, and reached behind me to pull my cheeks apart. 

That was too much for him, he bottomed out inside of me, and with one hand holding my head down into the mattress he pumped his load into me. I felt his cock throb and his balls pulse as he shot ropes of cum into my already well filled hole. 

“Fuck yes,” he said, “Stay just like that. I want to look at that sweet cum filled hole as I get dressed.”

So I didn’t move. He got dressed, I stayed where I was, and he left. 

I looked at my phone, ten minutes to seven, and I had several new messages on Scruff. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

I had fifty minutes before I had to be at Sir’s place which was about a twenty-minute walk from my apartment. Deciding I would rather be early and wait around than risk being late, I got dressed for the first time all day and started to walk slowly downtown towards his place. 

As I walked I checked the messages that I had and sent a few back hoping to be able to hook up with some of the guys another time. About halfway to Sir’s I noticed a familiar face on the Scruff grid. It was the second twink, the one who had been sent over by his friend to fuck me. 

“Hey there sexy.” I messaged and waited for a minute. I still had a half hour before meeting sir, and only a few blocks to go. 

“Hey yourself, you’re close by.”

“Yeah, I’m meeting a guy at 8 and he lives just about a block from here.”

“Well what are you gonna do with your half hour?”

“You wanna pump another load into me real fast?”

“Fuck yes,” and with that he sent his address. He was just one block up from Sir. 

I walked quickly to the apartment, rang the bell and was buzzed in. 

He opened the door to his apartment in nothing but a jock. 

“We have to be quick,” I said, “I really can’t be late for Sir.”

He laughed and said, “Oh, this is your Sir. Nice. Now drop your pants and turn around.”

Right there against the back side of his door, I turned around and dropped my pants and underwear. He didn’t bother using any spit this time he just shoved his cock inside my well-bred hole. One hand held my hip while the other entwined in my hair pulling my head back. He pounded me, making me yelp and grunt. I’m sure anyone passing his door would have heard him ravage me. 

“Fuck, your pussy’s been through it today. You’re looser than last time. How many guys have fucked you today.”

“Ten different guys, you’re my eleventh fuck,” I panted. 

“Fuck yes. Did they all breed you?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Here’s your next load pig.” He pinned me against the door and came. He held me there for a minute catching his breath before he pulled out and slapped my ass. “Pull your pants up and get out. Sir is waiting for you.”

• Like 13
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 1