The load I had just taken had been massive, and my hole felt slick as I buzzed Sir’s apartment a few minutes later. It was three minutes to eight, right on time. 

The first words out of Sir’s mouth when I got in the apartment were, “Get in the bedroom and strip. Have your phone out. I want to watch the videos you took for me today.”

Eagerly I ran into the bedroom and stripped off. Without being told to I got on the bed on all fours with my ass pointing towards the door. 

“Fuck,” Sir said, sliding a finger into my hole, “That is not the cunt that left last night. How many men fucked you today pig?”

“Ten, Sir. Eleven loads.”

“Good job, how long since the last one bred you?”

“Like ten minutes,” I laughed. 

“Seriously?” He dropped the hard dominant exterior for a minute and seemed genuinely surprised and pleased, “How’d you pull that off?”

“Well, I was walking over and saw on Scruff that one of the guys who had fucked me this morning lived like a block from you. So, I messaged him and he dumped a load in me against his front door.” I could feel the heat rising in my face, I was turned on but saying it out loud also a little embarrassed at what I had done. 

“What does he look like?” 

Sir had stopped fingering my well fucked hole and I looked over my shoulder to see him stripping off behind me. 

“Tall, kinda twinkish, cock like a fucking tall boy…”

He laughed, “I guess you’ve met Rex then. That’s so funny. You’ll get use to his cock if I keep you. He’s one of mine.”

“Alright,” he said as he started to rub his already hard cock on my cummy hole, “Pull up the first video, and I’m gonna fuck you while I watch these guys use your cunt.” He pressed the tip in. “What you’re gonna learn boy is I don’t like tight holes, I like slut holes. I like breeding a well-used pussy.” He started sliding the full length of his cock into me, and I groaned as I opened my phone. “Oh fuck,” he groaned, “This is much better. You did good boy.”

“Thank you Sir!”

“Start the video boy, I’m ready to breed your cunt.”

I started the first video, holding my phone over my shoulder so that we could both watch the jock from this morning breed my hole. Sir fucked me slowly at first, then harder and harder with each video. Finally, after he’d watch Rex breed me the second time, Sir grabbed my phone and started recording himself. His pace changed, with one hand holding my hip and the other filming he was pounding me harder than he had before. Had I not been so full of cum and loose from a long day of fucking I wouldn’t have been able to take it. 

I was making noises I never had before, and the sound of slapping skin and my wet hole filled the room. I felt droplets of sweat fall from Sir’s face onto my back. Sir was shaking, and grunting like a wild animal. Then with a literal roar he stuffed his cock as deep as it would go inside me and flooded my already over full cunt with his load. 

He grunted and fell forward on my back, his hairy body pressed against mine. I felt his sweat on my back, and the smell of sex wreaked from both of us. I collapsed forward and we both landed in a heap on the bed, his fat cock still buried in my abused hole. 

We lay like that for a long time, Sir’s arms snaked around my body as his cock deflated and eventually slipped from my hole. This was not the same kind of domination but I still knew I was his as he rolled to lay next to me on the bed, my back still pressed to his chest. 

“You did well boy, you proved that you can be a cum slut. I’m very proud,” he cooed in my ear. 

“Thank you, Sir,” my voice barely more than a whisper. 

“Your reward boy will be at least one more load from me tonight, and then a good night’s rest.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“And then, tomorrow we’ll start your next task.”

“My next task?”

“Yes boy, you’ve shown that you can be a slut when you’re in control, when you get to pick guys you think are hot, but now I want to see if you can be a slut when you’re not in control. Tomorrow, when you leave here I’m going to send you to some of my friends’ houses. You will let them fuck you, no matter who they are. If you can do that then I’ll know you’re a boy worth keeping.”

His cock had started to harden again as he spoke, and I felt it pressing between my slick cheeks. I ground my ass back against him, trying to get his cock head inside of me. 

“But something already tells me that you are. Get on your back boy, I want to kiss you while I use this cunt this time.”

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

That was the first night I spent with Sir. He fucked me four more times and eventually we fell asleep with his soft cock nestled between my cheeks. The next morning I woke, with his big arms wrapped around me tight and his morning wood sliding slowly in and out of my open cunt. I pushed back on his cock and moaned. 

“You’re awake. Good.” With that he began to fuck me in earnest. Quick, hard, deep thrusts, opening my guts up again. I was putty in his hands. I would have done anything for him. 

This was not meant to be a long fuck. Sir built up to a quick jackhammer and pumped yet another load into me in probably ten minutes. Then he pulled out and kissed my neck. 

“I have to get ready for work. You just lay there for a bit. I’m going to send you out to your first appointment soon.”

I lay on Sir’s bed, a drop of cum leaking from my hole, and for the first time in days stroked my leaking cock. I just lay there, breathing in the lingering smell of musk and sex, slowly jerking myself off. I had no intention of cuming, I just couldn’t help but bask in the afterglow of the hedonistic pleasure I was feeling. 

When Sir came back in the room he smiled at me. “How do you feel pig,” he asked as he tugged on a pair of briefs. 

“Honestly Sir, horny as fuck.”

He laughed. “Good.”

I watched him get dressed. He was just as perfect in a suit as he was naked. I think that’s the first moment I knew I loved him. 

“So, here’s how today is going to go. First stop will be a friend of mine close by, and no you don’t know him yet. You’re going to go, service my friend, and then you can do whatever you want with your day. Now here’s the fun and exciting part. At any point today I may text you an address, and without question you are to go to that address and service whoever is there. You will drop whatever you are doing. The one excepting…” he grinned, “is if you’re busy taking a load. In which case you will send me a picture or video of you being used. All of my friends will video you as well,” he added as an afterthought. 

“Yes, Sir!” A big drop of precum oozed from my cock.

“Good, now get dressed. You’ve got work to do.”

I dressed without showering, Sir said that I’d have time for that after my “appointment.” Then he texted me the address and he kissed me at the door before I left to go service his friend. 

The address Sir sent me was about half way back to my apartment, and not too far from Rex’s place either. I wondered if he was home, and messaged him on Scruff before ringing the bell at this strangers apartment.

The building was high-end and spacious, one of those complete remodels of an old prewar building. I took the elevator up to the top floor, and took a deep breath. As much as I had felt like a slut yesterday having men come to my apartment to use me this was different. I was being sent to service someone and I knew nothing about them. I felt like a whore. I was hard as a rock. 

Just before I knocked on the stranger’s door Rex responded to me saying he was working but would love to give me another load in the afternoon. Excited by that prospect, I took a deep breath and knocked. 

The door was opened almost immediately, and a big man wearing nothing but a towel stood inside. He ushered me quickly inside and having closed the door dropped the towel. 

“Good, you’re here,” he said, “I don’t have a lot of time this morning so strip and follow me.”

I shed my clothes next to the front door and followed him into the bedroom. He led me through to the big brightly lit bathroom just off the bedroom and motioned for me to get in the big multi-person walk in shower. 

“I’ve gotta piss like a race horse before I seed your cunt, on your knees pig.”

I’d never drank a guy’s piss before, I’d never done anything terribly kinky before, but I wanted to make Sir happy and that meant making this man happy. I got on my knees and opened my mouth. 

“Good pig.” The guy aimed his soft dick at my mouth, closed his eyes, and started to piss. At first he missed and covered my chest, then he corrected and filled my mouth. I started to swallow the salty mixture. It was hot in my mouth, and acidic, but it also was erotic, the [banned word] made it sexy. I gulped down the strangers piss, and my cock throbbed as I did it. He hadn’t been kidding about needing to piss like a race horse. My stomach felt full when he finally stopped and slapped his dick on my lips. I opened my mouth, licked the last drop of piss from his head and started to suck him hard. 

“Fuck, Mike’s gonna be happy with you.” The man’s fingers twisted into my hair holding me in place as he started to fuck my throat. His dick quickly hardened. He was nowhere near as big as Sir but his cock was fat. I had to strain my jaw to keep my teeth away from his cock as it grew in my mouth. Thankfully he didn’t seem that interested in a blow job, as soon as his cock was completely hard he pulled out of my mouth. 

“Flip over cunt.”

I got on all fours and stuck my ass in the air, my face inches from a puddle of piss on the shower floor. He pushed me forward do my face was resting on the floor and spit into my hole. Then he slid inside of me. I let out a sigh as his fat head stretched my hole open and he sunk into my wet guts. 

“Fuck, Mike wasn’t kidding. You’ve got a sweet fucking cunt,” he said slowly fucking me. “If he doesn’t keep you I just might.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

I got the feeling he normally had to go slowly with guys to let them get use to his girth, but with all the dick I had taken over the last two days I blossomed open for him in no time. He was soon deep dicking me, his cock hitting against my second hole. He kept spanking my ass as he slid in and out, I was sure he had left a hand print. The dick was so good though that I didn’t care. I was back to being a fuck hole. 

“Use me Sir. Please fuck me. Make me your hole. Breed my cunt,” I groaned as he fucked me. 

“I’m gonna breed your cunt while you’re face down in my piss boy,” he grunted back. 

He started to really slam into me, pushing my face into the piss covered tile floor over and over. I struggled to keep myself upright on the slick floor, till finally with a shout he slammed in once more times and bred me. I sighed as he added his load to the others sloshing around in me. I felt at peace. 

The man didn’t wait around long, he pulled out before his cock had completely softened, and then tossed me a towel. “Clean up quick pig. I have a meeting to get to.”

I toweled off and went to go get my clothes. The man started to dress into a suit in the bedroom. 

Just before I left he said “I’ll tell Mike that you did a great job boy. And I’m sure he’ll love the video from my security camera.”

My heart soared and my cock throbbed a little. Sir would be pleased. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I stood outside of the stranger’s apartment building for a moment catching my breath and checking my messages. Nothing yet from Sir, but a few on Scruff from guy’s I had messaged the day before. I started to walk home, slowly answering messages as I went. 

As I walked I could feel cum running down my leg, leaking from my hole. It was just a tiny bit but I felt certain that anyone walking behind me would see a massive wet spot forming in my shorts. I stank of sweat and cum, I needed a shower, but I was still horny. I hadn’t cum myself since Sir had fucked me the first time my whole focus had been on getting dick and making him happy. I couldn’t wait till my next appointment!

I got home and stripped off. After a quick shower I fell on to my bed naked and ran my hands down along my body. My cock sprung to life at the slightest tough and started drooling immediately. As horny as I was though jerking off was not my goal, I wanted more cock. I checked my phone, no new assignments from Sir yet. 

Sir had changed me. As I lay there, my fingers rubbing my battered hole, I thought about the vanilla vers boy I’d imagined myself two days prior. That boy was gone. The most important thing to me was dick now. I needed to get fucked. Sir had broken my brain. I didn’t want to wait for him to send me my next assignment. I opened Scruff on my phone, and started looking through people who had messaged me and anyone who was online. 

There was a new profile I hadn’t seen before, very close by. It only showed a somewhat stout hairy torso, no age, no name. The profile didn’t list much besides “top”. I messaged him, “horny cum dump looking to get bred.”

He responded with a picture of a stupidly thick but not terribly long cock nestled in salt and pepper pubes. 

“Fuck, please breed my hole Sir,” I responded. 

He sent me his address, and I stared at it for a minute, he lived in my building. 

When I told him that he said, “I’m the new super, come down to the basement and let me load up that cunt.”

“Yes Sir,” I replied, “one thing thought, I need you to take a video while you fuck me for my Sir.”

“Boy’s cunt is owned then?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Perfect. Get your pussy downstairs.”

I pulled on shorts and a t-shirt, slipped into a pair of flip flops and ran down to the basement. I walked past the trash cans and laundry to a door I’d always ignored marked “super” in brass letters. I knocked. 

When he opened the door I realized I’d seen the guy before in the building. Just a little taller than me with a short salt and pepper goatee, he had a square slightly heavy-set build. I hadn’t though much of him before, but now standing in front of me in a plain white t-shirt and loose-fitting basketball shorts he was so fucking sexy. His cock was clearly already a little hard and pressing forward against the thin fabric of his shorts. 

“So, you’re the cum dump who had all those tops over yesterday.”

“I, well, yeah.”

“Now it’s my turn. Bend over the washing machine.”

“Here in the hall?”

“I’m still unpacking, this won’t take long. Now bend over pig.”

48 hours ago, I would never have bent over the washing machine in the laundry room for my whole apartment complex, and 48 hours ago I wouldn’t have gone to meet a man I knew nothing about in the basement either. Yet, now here I was, my hole exposed ready to be fucked by this man I had never met. 

“Most boys can’t take me right away, but I’m guessing you won’t have too much trouble with how much cock you took yesterday.” He rubbed his cock head against my hole. “Looks just as good in person as it does on the camera boy. Your Sir’s gonna love this video.” He pressed the broad head of his cock against my hole and I moaned. 

He was right, I didn’t have any problem, his cock slid into me and I breathed a sigh of relief as my cunt opened up for him. He felt amazing. The wide head of his cock stretched me wide as he started to pound. I rocked my ass back against his hips making him fuck me harder and harder. The sound of slapping flesh bounced off the concrete walls. He had a fist full of my hair holding me in place over the washer as he fucked me. 

“I’m gonna fill this cunt up good for you boy. I got a nice big two day load for you.”

“Fuck yes, breed my hole.”

“Don’t worry boy, you’ll get this load and then some. I’m gonna be breeding this cunt often.”

“Anytime Sir!”

“Good pig. Here it…” he didn’t finish his sentence. He growled and landed on my back. His belly pressing me forward. 

“Thank you, Sir.” I panted as his breathing came back to normal.

Slowly he slid out of me and pulled his shorts up. I did the same, shaking a little. He was smiling when I turned to face him again. “I sent you the video on Scruff kid. I think your Sir’s gonna love it.”

“Thank you!” I checked my phone, I had a text from Sir. It was a new address. “Shit,” I said, “I gotta go. Thank you for the load. Anytime you need to breed a hole you know where to find me.” I almost surprised myself saying that but I knew it was true. 

I didn’t even bother going back to my apartment. The address Sir sent wasn’t far. I just went up the stairs to the main floor and walked out of the building, my supers load deep inside me. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...

Out on the street my Super sent me the video he had taken on Scruff. I watched it with the sound off, my cock throbbed. I downloaded it and sent it to Sir right away with an apology for not responding to his text fast enough. His response came almost immediately telling me not to be sorry for taking a fat cock and to hurry off to my appointment.

Sir must know every top in the area I thought, realizing that the address he’d sent wasn’t that far from my apartment either. I didn’t even need to take the train. Checking Google to make sure I knew where I was going, I headed off. My hole was getting sore from all the abuse, and walking it felt swollen. I didn’t care though, I had one mission and that was to please Sir.

The address was an average looking five floor walkup. I buzzed the number Sir had given me, glad that it was on the second floor, and started up.

I knocked and a young guy opened it. He wasn’t my usual type, tall and skinny with thick framed glasses. He had a kind of crooked smile that gave him a very earnest look to him. He was probably twenty-five but he seemed younger.

“C’mon in,” he said with a slight drawl. “So, you’re Sir’s new toy. He always picks cute ones.” As he spoke he pulled off his shirt to reveal a thin but very hairy torso, and tight pierced nipples. “I’m Rodger,” another lopsided grin. “How long has Sir been training you new boy?”

“Two day, well I guess three? I met him three nights ago, but yesterday was my first day of… training.”

“Fuck, you’re in the throes of you cum lust. I remember when Sir cunted me last year that first week I couldn’t do anything but get fucked. He gets in your head and shows you what you need.”

“Sir cunted you, but you’re a top right,” I asked.

Rodger laughed, his teeth while very white were slightly crooked. “Sir, well um, Sir made me learn to top. He said my cock was too good to go to waste swinging between my legs while I get bred, so he had me learn on his boys. Now I’m vers but I’m always Sir’s cunt when he wants it. But, my journey into topping is not what’s important right now. What is important is your cunting. Strip.”

I was getting use to this command. I pulled my shirt off, kicked off my shoes and dropped my shorts. Rodger dropped his shorts too and I understood what Sir had meant by too good to waste. He hadn’t been wearing any underwear and now his soft cock hung like a challenge in front of me. He had to be almost as thick as my Super and just a little bit longer. Standing naked together he started to get hard.

“Come into the bedroom,” he said, gesturing towards an open door.

We walked in and he immediately grabbed me. Kissing my roughly, he pressed his tongue into my mouth and I melted into him. His cock was growing, pressed between our bodies. I could feel its heat rising. He pushed me back onto the bed and I could see that my hole would not be getting a rest during this fuck. He really was slightly longer than my super and just as thick. I was going to be destroyed.

“Sir told me you just got bred?”

“Yeah, I found my Super on Scruff and he fucked me in the basement laundry room.”

“Fuck that’s hot. How big was he?”

“Only a little smaller than you.”

“Perfect I won’t have to warm you up. Get your legs in the air.”

This was my life now, and I loved it. I grabbed my ankles and exposed my wet cunt to this perfect stranger.

“Perfect,” he said and rubbed the blunt fat head of his cock on my hole. Just like all the other one big drop of spit and he started to press in. I moaned and my hole opened wide for him. “Fuck this cunt is perfect. The last boy Sir sent me I had to spend an hour working him open.”

“How many boys does Sir have?” I asked slightly breathlessly as he slowly slide the last of his cock into me.

“Three, including me. Well,” he pulled out and slammed back in “four now. I’ve helped train the last two. One and a half I guess. The last guy didn’t make it through the week.” He was fucking me now and I could only half listen to him. I was in my happy place.

“The week?” I asked, panting a little.

“Yeah, Sir started sending him out to friends and he couldn’t take it. He gave up.”

“Fuck, I can’t imagine wanting to give up. I’ve never felt more myself.”

“That is because you’re a cum dump. So am I. This is what we were meant to be.”

Rodger leaned forward and kissed me, shoving his cock deep in me. I felt like putty in his hands as his fat cock stretched my cunt and his tongue slipped into my mouth. I hoped that Sir would let him fuck me often. As it turns out Rodger and I would fuck almost as often as Sir and I. I didn’t know it then but he was to become my best friend and partner is load taking. Breaking the kiss Rodger started to fuck me harder. He held onto my ankles forcing my legs back and my ass higher. He drilled down into my cum filled hole. I clenched and ass around him, trying to draw him deeper inside.

“God your fucking cunt feels so good.”

“Breed me. Fill me up.”

Locking eyes with me a wicked grin came across Rodgers face as he leaned close to me and then spit right into my mouth. I was a little shocked but it turned me on all the same.

“Please Sir, fill my cunt!”

“Fucking cum dump faggot! Take this fucking load!”

Rodger forced his cock still deeper in me and held still as his cock throbbed. For what felt like ages he held me there as he unloaded deep inside me.

“Fuck that feels so good. Thank you.”

“Don’t thank me yet. I’ve got at least one more in me,” and with that he started pounding me even harder my ass leaking cum around his shaft.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Movietheaterslut2 said:

Fuck this is a hot story! Love being spat on.

So do I!!!! Luv a hung stud to raw fuck me deep, hard and rough...slapping my hungry ass as he spits in my face and mouth and fills my boy cunt with his thick, creamy babby batter...yup, just a nasty, cum dump fag!!!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

With two more loads from Rodger pumped deep in my cunt, we sat half-dressed on his couch.

“How do you feel?”

“I feel amazing. I meant what I said, I’ve never felt more myself. Did you send Sir the vidoes we took?”

“Yep just sent them, so he knows your cunt if free for your next assignment.”

“You think he’s going to send me out to more guys?”

Rodger laughed, “Hell yes, at least a couple more. If your cunting is anything like mine you wont finish today till late, and you’ll wake up tomorrow sore and gaped.”

“Oh fuck.”

“Yeah, he wants to make sure that you’re a big enough cum slut that you’ll serve him whenever he wants.”

“Hopefully,” I leant forward and kissed Rodger, “that means getting fucked more by you.”

He laughed, “I have a feeling that I’ll be lubing your cunt up for Sir regularly.”

“Good,” I said, my lips inches from his. I shifted position and straddled his legs. His shorts bulged against my ass as I rocked back and forth kissing him harder and deeper. Rodger’s hands slid down my back to cup my ass.

“You trying to get me worked up so I breed that cunt again?”

“Maybe,” I bit his lip lightly. He grinned. Then, my phone buzzed.

“You should check that,” he kissed me lightly, “It’s probably Sir.”

I groaned and shifted so I could get my phone out of my pocket. Rodger was right, it was Sir. He had liked the videos we’d sent him of Rodger fucking me and was typing another message.

“Looks like you and Rodger really hit off boy. It’s time to go though I’ve got another cock for you to take care of.”

“How did you know I was still with Rodger Sir, lol?”

“Just a good guess. 🙂 Ready for your next cock?”

“Yes Sir!”

“Good, he’s expecting you.” He sent me an address close to Sir’s apartment. “Tell Rodger to clean up and come over to my place as well.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Well, looks like we’ll have to wait for that next fuck,” Rodger said, reading the text off of my phone.

“Soon though,” I said kissing him again.

“Of course, now get dressed. You’ve got a cock to take.”

“You know anything about where I’m going?”

Rodger laughed, “Sure I do, but I can’t tell you that. It’ll take all the fun out of it.”

I climbed off of him, found my shirt and kissed him once more before leaving the apartment.

“I’ll see you soon,” he said with that same toothy smile.

“I hope so.” I had been a little sad to leave Rodger but as soon as I started walking towards my next assignment I felt the hunger grown in me. I liked not knowing who was about to fuck me. Rodger was right of course, I’m a cum dump and this was my perfect life.

This guy lived a little further than the rest, it took me almost twenty minutes to walk there. I was starting to sweat, was half hard, and leaking cum from my battered cut by the time I got there. I stunk of sex. I loved it. If this guy wanted a pig he certainly was getting one.

I buzzed the apartment, went up in the elevator, and knocked at the apartment door. It was quickly answered by a completely naked man, probably around forty-five. He had short cropped salt and pepper hair, a square stubbly jaw, and a light dusting of fur all the way down his body. His cock was already hard, long but not too thick, with fat low hanging balls.

“Perfect timing, come on in,” he had a light, airy, sort of voice that was a little at odds with his gruff appearance. “Might as well strip now,” he said, closing the door behind me, “We all know why we’re here.” I laughed and shucked my clothes in the entry way.

“I’m Andrew,” he led his way into a bedroom, “and this is my husband Scott.”

Laying on the bed was a handsome ginger, also already naked stroking his cock. Scott had a rounder face, and floppy red hair, he was maybe in his late thirties. His well-toned body was pail and freckled, his pink nipples standing out in stark contrast. His cock stood straight up from a bush of bright orange pubes.

“God I love when Mike breaks in a new boy,” Scott said, stroking his cock, “Come suck me boy.”

“Yes Sir!” I just about ran to the bed, got between Scott’s legs and swallowed his cock. I could taste cum on his dick as I swallowed it, and something else. It dawned on me suddenly: ass. He had been fucking someone very recently.

“Like the taste of my husband’s hole boy?”

“Fuck yes Sir,” I gasped.

“Good, now stick your ass up so he can play with your cunt.”

Without taking my mouth off of his cock I shifted so my ass was sticking up in the air and Andrew got behind me. I felt his stubble first and then his tongue made contact with my puffy cunt. He groaned and dove in. His tongue delved deep into my cummy hole, swirling around the edges, making me moan at I swallowed his husband’s dick.

Scott’s hands held the back of my head and forced me down on his cock till I gagged a little, my nose pressed deep in his ginger pubes. Meanwhile Andrew was lapping hungrily at my wet cunt. I groaned as I swallowed as much of Scott as I could.

“Fuck this is a juicy cunt. How many loads have you taken?”

Scott let go of my head so I could answer, “Four in the last like three hours.”

He rubbed his dick on my hole, and Scott forced me back onto his cock. “I don’t even need lube right now you’re so wet.” He pressed his cock into my slack hole, dropped a little spit on it, and slide inside of me.

My body relaxed. As he entered me any tension in my body just vanished as I gave into being a cumdump for this man I had just met. My hole gave way easily and opened wide for him to slide in. Andrew gave an appreciative grown as he sank balls deep inside of me. I moaned around Scott’s cock, and was rewarded by a strong twitch of his shaft knocking his cock against my tonsils.

“Fuck this pussy is good,” Andrew moaned as he fucked me. I bucked my hips back as hard as I could without letting Scott’s cock out of my mouth. Andrews hands were on either side of my hips, holding me in place and slamming him into me even harder. Scott was now fucking my throat too, I gagged a little as he pressed himself down my throat.

The two of them kept up a steady stream of dirty talk about how good my holes felt as they used me. It was like I was just a sex doll to them, they talked about me as if I couldn’t hear them at all. I loved it, more affirmation that this was the correct path for me. I started to slip away, my mind lost in the fuck. My mouth and my cunt became my soul focus and everything else was blank.

“Babe, you’ve got to try this hole,” Andrew said.

Scott pushed me lightly off his dick and said “Sit on my cock boy.”

I shifted so I was straddling his hips and lined his fat cock up with my slick hole. Letting out a slow breath I pressed backwards and felt him burst inside of me. Scott gave be a wicked smile and I sat down hard, impaling myself. He grunted his appreciation, wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me forward as he bucked his hips up into me. I pushed back, meeting each thrust as hard as I could, eliciting groans of pleasure from the beefy man.

As he got more aggressive he pulled me forward so that I was pressed flat against his chest, his little patch of ginger chest hair grinding against me. He winked and then kissed me. For a moment he held still inside of me, his now doing the work. The kiss was rough, and passionate, and meant as a distraction. Andrew was shifting behind us, and I didn’t notice him getting in position over my ass until I felt his cock against my hole too. I very quickly understood what was about to happen. These men were going to double penetrate me, something that had never happened to me before. I did what I had been taught. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly willing my hole to relax.

The pressure from Andrew’s cock built as I breathed out, and then, just when I was out of air, popped inside. I basically screamed. I had never been this open. Even the fastest cock I had taken since meeting Sir had not stretched me this wide. My hole felt tight again, it was actually a struggle to accommodate both of these dicks. I relished that feeling. I pushed out, opening my hole so that they could both fuck me. Feeling the change Andrew slowly withdrew and then pressed in again, then Scott. Slowly they built up a rhythm, and it wasn’t long before they were both pounding my hole as if they were the only one inside of me. My cunt just grew around them, spreading wider than I had thought possible. A sloppy grin crossed my face and my eyes rolled back in ecstasy.

I knew that I was making stupid sounds but that didn’t matter. The two of them were still talking to each other like I was some inanimate sex toy, and the sounds of their cocks slamming in my sloppy cunt filled the room. I was in pig heaven. Every time I thought I had reached the peak of being a whore for Sir something new happened that tested my bounds and showed me I was even more of a depraved slut that I had ever known.

I started to beg these two men to breed me, to fill me with their sperm, to make my cunt drip with their loads. I wanted them to use me. I was their ragdoll cumdump. I needed their seed.

Scott was the first one to change pace, his breathing deeper. With a deep grunt he murmured, “Fuck I’m breeding his cunt,” and his cock spasmed inside of me. Andrew kept fucking me unabated, his rhythm never changed, he just kept using his husbands cum as lube to fuck me. He fucked me deeper, and forced me into his husband’s chest. I was panting and letting out little whimpers as he pounded my abused hole.

Several more minutes when by like that, Scott holding me comfortingly tight and Andrew drilling my hole deeper and deeper, before he moaned loudly and drove balls deep into me. “Take that load you dumb cunt,” he said as he unloaded inside of me.

I just sighed and said “Thank you, Sirs.”

image.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1