Disappearing Content

Guest NoDisplayName

• Moderators

You are not able to like anything because you are still a New Member. Keep posting and contributing, and you will move up to a category that allows you to do so. 

When  a person is banned from the forum for being a spammer, all of their threads are taken down. That is probably what has happened to the threads you can no longer see. 

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, BugChaserUSA said:

Well, I'm obviously not a "spammer", so rescind the ban and restore the posts. 

We have no interest in having threads that are started by spammers. They’re not real. It’s like saying you want all the news sites to keep their fake news stories. 

Guest NoDisplayName

I just told you I wasn't a "spammer".  What part of that didn't you understand?  Delete my account and all associated  posts. 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, BugChaserUSA said:

I just told you I wasn't a "spammer".  What part of that didn't you understand?  Delete my account and all associated  posts. 

No one said you were. You had posted in some threads started by someone else who was a spammer. Those threads were deleted. That’s why some of your posts are missing. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 6/18/2020 at 8:43 PM, BugChaserUSA said:

Delete my account and all associated  posts. 

We don't delete posts when we delete accounts. We simply anonymize the posts.

Account deletion is requested in the Settings section. It takes a minimum of 30 days and (usually) a maximum of 90 days. Please read the account deletion thread before commenting further (and comment there, not here).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.