Cheating on wife

Btmboy92

21 hours ago, bbfarm said:

Why do I get these doe-eyed innocent married guys?

One of my last hook ups before the covid was a ~30 yo dude who’s been wanting to come over and fuck around literally years.  He wants ‘safe’. I’ve always said no, I am into bare.  

He says great how about bj’s?

I say no, I do not cum that way.   For me, sucking leads to fucking.  

So we never got together. He’s asked many times.  Said he lives with his family.   I think I live close to him out here in the ex-burbs, and must be his easiest, closest opportunity. I’ve always been matter-of-fact.  No, I like bb.

Until it works out he says he HAS to come over one evening just after dark.  Big dude. He’s in my bedroom pants down, bent over, ass out. He’s got my bf’s ud poz dick in his mouth like he’s starving for dick. I LOVE a dick filled, distracted  bottom, so I am in him raw in no time (despite his lack of proper preparation) stroking my big dick in and out of his hairy bear ass.   And yeah, pretty soon I am cumming there hard and deep . . .putting my d.n.a. deep in his guts  before he changes his mind. . . FUCK yes it makes him another one of my ‘boys’ with all my swimmers looking for a home inside him.  

He blows his load with barely a stroke, he is so worked up.   
Nice.

Zipping it all up, he says something about his wife and kids, which he’d never mentioned before!  When he said he lived with his family, idk why I thought something different, but I did.   Wife? I just blew my load in his ass!   He never asked/negotiated/ anything about my bf’s status.  So horny he was!  Love it.

But here’s the kicker- he writes me wanting to get together again saying HE HAS NEVER BEEN FUCKED ON HIS BACK, so he is hoping I will put him on his back and fuck him like that!   So big cubby bear boy is not only married  . . . like-will-die-if-he-gets-caught married, but also pretty damn inexperienced.  I really get boned thinking of putting my big, raw cock back in him while I watch him squirm taking dick like that the first time.  And he’s had at least one load (mine) so I expect he’ll be wanting more more more cum in him.  

Cheating on his wife!

Very hot. I’d suggest you fuck him raw (of course) then as you are cumming tell him you are poz and he should get tested ASAP 😈☣️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 6/23/2020 at 9:32 AM, bbfarm said:

About two years ago, my (now ex) husband and I had a dude over one Sunday morning. He was ~ 50 and in PERFECT condition.  

Do you know the type I mean? Sometimes there are older ‘straight’ guys who seem like a classic car which has always been garaged. That is, they are perfectly well kept, but hardly used at all. I see guys like this every so often, and consider it a ‘type’ . . . a married dude in great shape but for no one but his wife, and as years pass that lack of use really seems really apparent (to me at least).  Still fresh. Still naive.   So wasted.  

Anyway this dude comes over one Sunday morning because ”that’s when my wife is at church, and I can get away.” And he’s in amazing shape.  

I fuck his ass. Cum there.  

My husband fucks his full-of-my-cum ass and cums there too. 

FUCK YES dirty bottom two raw loads in him!  Me (without my now ex) would have fucked him again. HOT HOT HOT cum loving married dude cheating on his wife while she is at church!!!

The kicker?   (My stories often have a punch line) After we’ve fucked he points at me and my husband in succession.  . . .

”Four . . .Five” he says.

We’re both like “?”

He says “You are the fourth and fifth guys to ever fuck me.”

!!!!!!!!!!!!And we’d both just shot our raw cum in his ‘straight’ married ass!!!!!
 Cheating on his wife while she prayed at church.  

GOD yes.  

We need to hear more from you!!

• Like 2

On 6/21/2020 at 2:16 AM, Doccer19677 said:

I love fucking married men. They always ask for a condom initially, but after eating their hole they seem unable to say no. My thick cock head rubbing the entrance to their slim hole. I always promise I will only put my tip in, it will be safe 😀. Before too long I am ploughing their arse Raw balls deep as they are milking my thick hard daddy dick. I always whisper to them do they want me to cum deep inside their now owned hole but i can honestly say no one has ever refused as I unload deep in their guts. Now they are daddy’s boys who can’t get enough raw dick. 

I need you inside me asap.

• Like 2

I'm an out, gay, top - it seems like "straight" married men love to be fucked, I knew a psyche major student a while back (gay man) who said he was just reading that all men have a need to be penetrated, they have a natural curiosity to experience what they do with others.  I'm now at a point where I just tell men if we fuck, my cum will be inside them.  We still fuck.  This is my first post (I think), I'll try to load a nice pic of me about to breed a bud (just some visual entertainment)

330319471_MeandBottomBud.jpg.c92ef0529281a843f21729a71e2acbc8.jpg

• Like 15
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, throb41 said:

I'm an out, gay, top - it seems like "straight" married men love to be fucked, I knew a psyche major student a while back (gay man) who said he was just reading that all men have a need to be penetrated, they have a natural curiosity to experience what they do with others.  I'm now at a point where I just tell men if we fuck, my cum will be inside them.  We still fuck.  This is my first post (I think), I'll try to load a nice pic of me about to breed a bud (just some visual entertainment)

330319471_MeandBottomBud.jpg.c92ef0529281a843f21729a71e2acbc8.jpg

I'm happy to take your cock and receive your seed inside me. 

I love getting fucked by married men. they really love how easy faggots like me are to fuck. always ready to show up, suck their cock and/or bend over and let them fuck us and most of us take it raw, then we just leave or they leave or let us out of the car and they are back on their way to their wife. used to have a black guy that fucked me in his family minivan in the apt underground parking right next to a car seat. we are cheap, easy, slutty and no strings attached cumdumps. and married men are always impressed by a fuckboys ability as a cocksucker.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Love getting fucked by straight married men.  Used to have a regular bud...former marine, totally jacked who was a total family man (married with wife and two kids). We met at the gym and after a few months i finally got the nerve to talk to him. Eventually led to regular fuck sessions when his wife would be out of town visiting family with the kids. He'd never let me come to his place so he'd make me meet him at this sleazy motel. We'd fuck for hours...was nasty rough degrading sex. He'd confide that his wife wasnt very sexual and didn't like rough sex (he was about 8.5 hard and thick). Would fuck me till my hole was a gaped farting mess...had this obsession with wrecking my hole...and he basically only fucked me doggy style. Think it shows how married men need to get primal with other men. We did other nasty stuff too for anyone who wants to hear more...

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

7 minutes ago, bubblebottom991 said:

Love getting fucked by straight married men.  Used to have a regular bud...former marine, totally jacked who was a total family man (married with wife and two kids). We met at the gym and after a few months i finally got the nerve to talk to him. Eventually led to regular fuck sessions when his wife would be out of town visiting family with the kids. He'd never let me come to his place so he'd make me meet him at this sleazy motel. We'd fuck for hours...was nasty rough degrading sex. He'd confide that his wife wasnt very sexual and didn't like rough sex (he was about 8.5 hard and thick). Would fuck me till my hole was a gaped farting mess...had this obsession with wrecking my hole...and he basically only fucked me doggy style. Think it shows how married men need to get primal with other men. We did other nasty stuff too for anyone who wants to hear more...

Fuck, sounds HOT! I'd definitely love to hear more 🥰

• Like 1

On 6/23/2020 at 2:12 AM, bredbiyou said:

My experience as a married bottom will corroborate that. No matter what lies I used to tell myself in order to justify letting a guy dip his bare cock into me "just for a few strokes", the reality was; if his cock went in me raw, it meant I was getting bred.

I agree with bredbiyou....and any cock that got near me, went in me toll raw and bred my married  ass and left it’s cum inside me. I so wish that I had started earlier in life.

In my life, i have probably fucked around 20 married guys -/ or guys with girl friends

i think only one of them insisted on a condom

my favorites are the ones who let me fuck them raw... only to say something after ( like damn... i can't believe i let you fuck me raw)

my other favorites are the ones who i would fuck for close to ten years with out wife knowing about it

Guest Oak828

As I lay here on our”marital bed” reading this, working my ass muscles to feel the 3 loads shot in there today, my wife’s in the next room clueless. I don’t recall the last time I asked a rubber be used. I’m more prone to beg for loads. The more the better. Sleazy? Fine. Chem-enhanced? Hell fucking yes. Some tops know I’m married. Those are the ones that fuck me the hardest. I love feeling their loads suck deeper into my faggot hole as I pound my own cock into my wife. Almost like Om getting bred again while breeding her. Now excuse me... I’m going to slip some stranger’s cum out of my ass and finger her with it.

• 4 months later...