Cheating on wife

Btmboy92

3 hours ago, LKMike said:

I am always think it's hot to see the expression on a tops face when he comes into my house and notices the family photos as we go up the stairs. You know the wife and I and the 4 kids over the years, even one with a grandchild.  They almost all want to breed me in  one of the kids rooms when given the choice. 

One regular top always wanted to hear about how I would squeeze his cum out my ass, let it run down my balls and then fuck it into her. He always said it would be hot for her to get pregnant  that way, but it never happened. 

Love this. Have experienced the same. When a top comes round and he usually insists on fucking in our marital bed. Must be an ownership thing? Any tops care to comment on this?

On 11/11/2020 at 2:52 PM, bbm4matl said:

It doesn’t matter if a guy is married to a man or a woman, breeding a married man is almost always a turn on especially if they aren’t in an open relationship and they are deceitful cheaters. 

I agree - nothing hotter than shooting a big load of cum into the arse of a guy who is  going back to an unsuspecting partner.

I've also found that a surprising number of straight or married guys want to bottom and, although some ask about condoms initially, they don't seem so bothered about playing safe when their pants are down and they are horny - much the same as guys cheating on their male partners or husbands.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly love it when married guys cheat on their wives with me. I love it when they are torn between their horniness and their loyalty and vows to their wives but ultimately decide to have sex with me anyways.

I also try to coax out some information as to whether they are actually fathers of sons or not. It just makes it so much hotter if they are lol

I'm a bottom so the married guys come to me for a dump into the ass or a bj. I love knowing they don't get the satifaction at home so I give it to them. Some of them take off their wedding rings before because I have seen the indentation on the fingers once or twice but most of them actually leave the wedding ring on and it gives me such a kick to stare at it

But the thought of seeding their married holes and knowing they go home to wife and kids with a load in their ass is also fucking hot!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

I have had tops mock me as they breed me, asking if my son would be proud to see their daddy getting fucked like a bitch. Causes me such messed up emotions,  especially if it's been at our home in a place my son would have been I. 

• Like 2

On 11/22/2020 at 7:39 PM, Ozsluttybtm said:

Love this. Have experienced the same. When a top comes round and he usually insists on fucking in our marital bed. Must be an ownership thing? Any tops care to comment on this?

For me, it'd be the act of defiling your marital bed that would be so hot.  

I've been with lots of married men at rest stops, avs, parks, trails, the malls, and I've hooked up thru various ads over the years. I've taken a ton of loads. So fun, but my favorites are hooking up in a parking lot and getting his cock at any time of day.

Did a young dad of two in a Walmart parking lot while he was on his lunch. Off away from the main flow of traffic, but not absent of passing vehicles. Cars, trucks, vans, suvs are all good. I'm always hot and willing to give them my mouth or ass for use. They are always grateful. 😜

• Like 3

Guest jason385
On 6/27/2020 at 6:22 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

I love getting fucked by married men. they really love how easy faggots like me are to fuck. always ready to show up, suck their cock and/or bend over and let them fuck us and most of us take it raw, then we just leave or they leave or let us out of the car and they are back on their way to their wife. used to have a black guy that fucked me in his family minivan in the apt underground parking right next to a car seat. we are cheap, easy, slutty and no strings attached cumdumps. and married men are always impressed by a fuckboys ability as a cocksucker.

I took a married man's cock and load one Thanksgiving. I met him at a closed restaurant. He thought the parking lot out back was to open. Worried about cops. I took him to the dumpster area and went in the fence. I dropped to my knees and started sucking his married cock. He soon had me stand, turn and bend over. I undid my jeans and pulled them down with my bikini briefs to mid thigh and leaned against the fence hiding the dumpster. He fucked me quick.bi I was loving the fact he had to sneak out of his in law's to play. He was not local. After he left, I adjusted my clothes and went back to my grandma's house. I enjoyed the rest of Thanksgiving with a stranger's cum in my ass. No one asked where I was. I think they knew.

When I used to really parTy, there were always married men getting fucked or being fucked. Always raw and most of the rest of us are Poz.

Edited by jason385
Added thought

It's probably been asked before but I'm too lazy to look. Do you think these married dudes are bi/pan/whatever, even if they don't overtly acknowledge that? Or do you think they just need to get off, and wifey's cunt looks like a gristley old roast beef sandwich?

I think I've had both types of delicious committed cock. 

On 12/10/2020 at 9:04 AM, LKMike said:

I have had tops mock me as they breed me, asking if my son would be proud to see their daddy getting fucked like a bitch. Causes me such messed up emotions,  especially if it's been at our home in a place my son would have been I. 

And I bet it turns you on and makes you want them to fuck you ever harder huh? I know it would make we want it even more

• Like 1

20 hours ago, evilalex said:

It's probably been asked before but I'm too lazy to look. Do you think these married dudes are bi/pan/whatever, even if they don't overtly acknowledge that? Or do you think they just need to get off, and wifey's cunt looks like a gristley old roast beef sandwich?

I think I've had both types of delicious committed cock. 

how I started cheating on my girlfriends, but then got married and went cold turkey. yeah that lasted 3 months. To top it off I went bottom after getting married.  Older dom top with an 8inch prick had me begging to get bred.

• Like 2

I find lots of married men like to use faggots like because we are so damn easy to fuck bareback no questions asked and we will suck their cocks with no strings attached. straight men know they can fuck a whore like me without ever giving me their name, address or phone number. they don't have to work for it or buy me stuff or act like they give a fuck about me and I will still let them use my fuckholes anytime, anywhere, any man regardless of looks, age, weight, etc. I don't even need to see what they look like and they don't have to even speak to me cause I know I'm nothing but a cumhole to them. plus faggots are the best cocksuckers and we obviously get fucked in the ass, which they love but lots of women won't let them. they can be as rough as they want too. spit in my face, slap me, piss on me or in me, tell me I'm a fucking whore, or a dirty cocksucking faggot or worthless trash and I will thank them and beg for their load. I'm surprised more married men don't se faggots. l think they don't realise how easy we are to fuck or get blowjobs from. in highschool I noticed straight men online were often surprised when I told them I just wanted to meet them, get in their car, suck their cock and swallow their load NSA, thinking it was too good to be true. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

39 minutes ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I find lots of married men like to use faggots like because we are so damn easy to fuck bareback no questions asked and we will suck their cocks with no strings attached. straight men know they can fuck a whore like me without ever giving me their name, address or phone number. they don't have to work for it or buy me stuff or act like they give a fuck about me and I will still let them use my fuckholes anytime, anywhere, any man regardless of looks, age, weight, etc. I don't even need to see what they look like and they don't have to even speak to me cause I know I'm nothing but a cumhole to them. plus faggots are the best cocksuckers and we obviously get fucked in the ass, which they love but lots of women won't let them. they can be as rough as they want too. spit in my face, slap me, piss on me or in me, tell me I'm a fucking whore, or a dirty cocksucking faggot or worthless trash and I will thank them and beg for their load. I'm surprised more married men don't se faggots. l think they don't realise how easy we are to fuck or get blowjobs from. in highschool I noticed straight men online were often surprised when I told them I just wanted to meet them, get in their car, suck their cock and swallow their load NSA, thinking it was too good to be true. 

Fuck I would love to add a tally on that ass. Lmk if you’re ever in San Antonio, faggot.

• Like 2

Men who are married and cheat on their wives are pathetic losers. Why would you marry and create a trust relationship and then spread your legs for other men. Will you accept if your wife spreads her legs for random men and took raw cocks? Bisexuality is worst unless consented by the partner and given equal opportunity to do what you are doing. 

• Downvote 5