Cheating on wife

Btmboy92

On 6/19/2020 at 9:03 AM, Btmboy92 said:

This happened just a few moments ago. 
I am bisexual. In a long term relationship with a woman.  She doesn’t know that I’m bi. I’ve conned her into pegging me a few times, but nothing as satisfying as real cock. 
 She went to bed at about 845 tonight. I’ve been incredibly horny lately, so I jumped online to see what’s out there. After about 30 seconds, I get a chat from a guy I used to fuck semi-regularly. Saying he would love to catch up again. I told him that I’m keen to, we just need to find a time when one of us can host (he’s married too). 

He said he can get out whenever, he’s got an on call job now, so can sneak out whenever. I told him that my wife had just gone to sleep and I was just browsing. 
I got a message. “ I can be there in 10”. 

I thought, I can’t do this, my front door is right next to the master bedroom... at the same time, the idea of being fucked, had me hard as a rock. 

I replied to him, “I can leave the front door open, but be quiet. We can play in the lounge”.  We have always played safe, so I told him to bring a condom. 

I snuck out to my car to get my poppers and a bottle of lube, that I keep for when I travel for work. 😉 I  sit on the couch waiting to hear the front door click open. My heart is racing, as another man walks past my marital bedroom, to come fuck me in my house while my wife is home! 

He comes into the living area and wastes no time in stripping down to nothing. He sits on the couch and I drop down between his legs. I hadn’t seen him in a long time. I forgot how great his cock is. 7 inch, super thick and uncut. I suck him, only for a few minutes until he pulls me aside and stands up, he pushes me into the couch, leaning over the back with my asshole in the air for him.  He runs his tongue up and down, getting my hole ready for his cock. 
As he is rimming me, I hear him open the condom and slide it on. He pulls away, puts a tiny drop of lube on my hole and presses his head against it. He slowly eases himself into me. He knows he’s got a thick cock and takes the first couple of strokes slow.

Once I had adjusted to him inside me, he pulls out and sits back down on the couch. He asked me to ride him and kiss him passionately. I sat on his  lap and slowly eased down onto his cock. I lean into him and he starts nibbling on my neck. He knows it’s one of my most erogenous zones. As I’m riding him, he pulls out and rips the condom off, grabs the poppers and shoved them under my nose. As I took a big huff, he pulled me back, so his cock was just pressing against my hole. He pulled me straight back onto his cock. For the first time, after dozens of fucks, he was inside me, bareback. I leaned in to kiss him as I was loving his raw cock inside me. As I did, he slapped my ass and told me that I’m going to take his load deep tonight. 
I rode him for what felt like forever, until he pushed my off and laid me on my back on the chaise. 
He put my legs over his shoulders and slid his raw pre cum covered cock back inside me. I couldn’t take much more. After just a few thrusts, I started to cum.
This is where it gets really hot! 

I’ve never had this happen before, but after I had cum, I had a huge load too, he pulled out, scooped up every drop he could and coated his cock with it. He started to fuck me with my own cum as lube. After a few minutes, got as deep as he could and I felt him unload a huge load deep inside me.  

As he got re dressed, he told me that next time, there won’t be any condoms or lube just real raw fucking. 

It’s long, I know, I’m sorry. But, I think that was one of the best fucks I’ve ever had!

Good man! Way to do what you are told. 

• Upvote 1

Lot of the nastiest, rawest, most dom Tops I’ve fucked with were married or in a LTR with a female. There’s a ton of sexually frustrated bi/bi-curious dudes out there that are just aching to get their dick sucked and sinking it balls deep in a raw hole just so they can unload their bloated, aching, blue balls. It’s not hard to swing them over to the dark side once they see how much better man sex is. It is all about the “5 No’s”: No feelings, no babies, no periods, no “headaches”, no holes barred.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2020 at 9:13 AM, Ozsluttybtm said:

I’ve done sonething similar  but different . I’ve returned home after being bred by a dominant  top to then kiss my wife and fuck her in our bed. All while having a freshly fucked ass with a large sloppy load deep up there. 

I do the same thing. Love to fuck my wife while my ass is full of cum. Knowing that i have cum in my ass gives me the extra incentive that i need to cum in her pussy.

On 11/22/2020 at 3:49 PM, JackEdJIZZ said:

Two random thoughts on fucking married men who step out on their wives.

A sadistic dom I had been with many times took me to his home one time.  I had stripped in his car as he drove around.  I had a blind fold on but recognized the sounds of a garage door.   Got out and went in where he proceeded to fuck me as I bent over the rail of his pool table in the family room.   In a moment his wife and daughter walked in on us as he was hammering me hard.  Lots of screaming and yelling....but that crazy bastard never stopped fucking me.   As his family watched and screamed, he finished busting his nut before pulling out.   Was even more weird then.  Standing there cum leaking out my ass as they argued seeming to ignore me.   Eventually, he said he had to "get rid of the faggot" and took me back to the garage, my clothes.  He was silent as I dressed and as he drove me back to my car.   Made me very wary of married guys.........

The other thing is a real turn off to married guys who reach out to me with this comment:   Expecting a mercy fuck session, men often tell me their wife no longer has sex with them.   My reaction (not a judgement, but just how I feel) is if the woman you married and likely fathered children with does not want your cock in her cunt, then why should I want it in my ass.  Likely you are a poor lover or possibly inattentive to your partner or something like that.  Not something I want in my fuck sessions.    I also do not like their attitude indicates I am so hard up for sex that I will take anything------when all they want is a free hole to fuck.   If female whores were free---they would be there instead.   

I am happy married to my lovely wife that we get I real horny in bed and I can’t complain about sex life or love life

but I like sex with guys also

all bareback 

i pay the price of being poz and neg 

and we bareback each other all the time

On 12/29/2020 at 8:07 PM, aj020981 said:

Married to a women.  Dom top in NC.  Yesterday.  A new sub fag who was introduced to me by another married bud.  He was coming in after me to load up the fag too.  The sub fag hosted which always makes it easier for top married discreet guys like me.

Where in NC?  I love Dom tops who need to unload in a hungry hole.  Charlotte here. 

On 12/15/2020 at 2:51 PM, Cutedelicategay said:

Men who are married and cheat on their wives are pathetic losers. Why would you marry and create a trust relationship and then spread your legs for other men. Will you accept if your wife spreads her legs for random men and took raw cocks? Bisexuality is worst unless consented by the partner and given equal opportunity to do what you are doing. 

Look we are both bi and we both play out

we love gangbang 3some or more also

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2020 at 1:16 AM, Doccer19677 said:

I love fucking married men. They always ask for a condom initially, but after eating their hole they seem unable to say no. My thick cock head rubbing the entrance to their slim hole. I always promise I will only put my tip in, it will be safe 😀. Before too long I am ploughing their arse Raw balls deep as they are milking my thick hard daddy dick. I always whisper to them do they want me to cum deep inside their now owned hole but i can honestly say no one has ever refused as I unload deep in their guts. Now they are daddy’s boys who can’t get enough raw dick. 

I want this!!!!! 🐷🐷🐷

• Like 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
On 6/21/2020 at 7:16 AM, Doccer19677 said:

I love fucking married men. They always ask for a condom initially, but after eating their hole they seem unable to say no. My thick cock head rubbing the entrance to their slim hole. I always promise I will only put my tip in, it will be safe 😀. Before too long I am ploughing their arse Raw balls deep as they are milking my thick hard daddy dick. I always whisper to them do they want me to cum deep inside their now owned hole but i can honestly say no one has ever refused as I unload deep in their guts. Now they are daddy’s boys who can’t get enough raw dick. 

I never ever had a married guy suggest or insist on a condom when I used to go cruising.

I think I would enjoy your thick cock stretching and breeding me, been a while since I got brutally bred.

I agree with LittleCumSewer -- the easy access to NSA (and often bareback) manhole is a gift to most str8 married men, who either no longer get sex from their wives or sex is used as an emotional bargaining chip to manipulate and get what you want outside of the 'bedroom'.' As an ex-married man, it is frustrating -- so I for one say BRING IT ON! 🕳💦🍆🍌🌶🌽🥕

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

I never ever had a married guy suggest or insist on a condom when I used to go cruising.

I think I would enjoy your thick cock stretching and breeding me, been a while since I got brutally bred.

Please DM me and let’s see what we can organise